I can't Believe He Drank My Pee

Story Info
Drinking pee in public in front of everyone.
931 words
4.42
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered your kinky online ad and we talked on the phone. You told me if I drank your pee in public in front of everyone, you would meet me.

We met at a fast food place, and I asked that you wear a dress or skirt and white cotton panties. I see you wore a red dress. You were a lot better looking than I thought. I imagined someone older and uglier, but you were pretty and skinny. We go inside and order. I give you the clear plastic cup and you head to the restroom.

Inside, you go into the stall and hike up your dress and pull your panties down. You have been wearing them for a couple of days. You position the cup in front of your pussy and start to pee. It makes a sound louder than you thought as you start to fill it up. You feel a little embarrassed about how loud the pee is hissing into the cup. You fill it about halfway and pull your panties up without wiping. As you leave the stall, you are mortified that there is someone else in the bathroom washing her hands. She looks at you and the cup as she leaves and gives you a smile. You wonder if she heard and knows what is in the cup. You wash your hands, go into the restaurant, and find me sitting with our food.

You set the cup in front of me with a smile. You watch me take the straw out of the paper and put it into the cup. I raise the straw to my lips, you get very excited. I slowly start to suck on the straw and you watch your golden nectar enter the straw and work its way up. As soon as it hits my lips, you instantly get wet and know your pussy juice is flowing. You feel so horny watching me drink your piss. You ask how does it taste? I reply "golden pleasure". I take some sips and we start to chat.

As we eat and I sip on your hot piss, we discuss our sexual pleasures. I tell you how I like to lick ass, have a foot fetish, love to suck on toes, and am interested in licking sweaty armpits and trying spit kissing. You tell me your sexual desires and fantasies. You noticed I took the last swig, and the cup makes a slurping sound, signifying that all the liquid is gone. You ask me if I enjoyed drinking your piss in front of everyone. I say, "I did," and wish the next time it comes straight from the tap. You tell me how horny you are and that you want to give me a blowjob in your car for a job well done; I quickly agree. As we make our way to the trash, you notice the same girl from the bathroom throwing her stuff away as she turns to you and smiles again.

We go to your car parked in the shade away from the restaurant. I get into the passage side; you get into the driver side. I ask you for your panties. Without even thinking about it, you take them off as I pull my pants and underwear down. You notice a very wet stain and a skid mark on the back and hesitate to give them to me, but I grab them out of your hand, put them to my face, and start to sniff them, rubbing the wetness on my lips. You are taken aback a little but then notice my hard cock. It is a lot bigger than you imagined, veiny, about seven inches, and rock-hard with a big head.

You lean over and take it into your mouth savoring the warmness of it. You start to suck while looking up for a second to watch me enjoying your panties. You work my cock and try to deep throat it, but cannot all the way. As you bob up and down on my shaft, you notice I am sniffing and licking your skid mark. (However, that is for another story).

You feel my cock start to pulse as you know what is coming. and you want all of it. I start cumming in your mouth, feeling the warm juice fill your mouth. As you swallow and sit up a little starts to drip down your mouth onto your chin. As you are about to use your finger to scoop it up, I lean into you and lick it up off your chin and start to kiss you.

You think, oh my, gosh, he is kissing me with his cum, I wonder....

You also feel my hands between your legs, and you feel my two fingers enter your pussy. I start to finger you and rub your clit faster and faster as I deeply kiss you. You immediately start to orgasm, the most you ever did, spraying your hot pussy juices all over my hand. When you are done, I take my fingers and put them into my mouth tasting your hot goodness.

We both smile, and decide to go on another date. If this is our first date, what will we do on our second? I say goodbye and leave. As you sit there taking in all that just happened you hear a tap on the window. As you look, it is the girl from the restaurant. You roll the window down, and she smiles and hands you a note with her phone number on it, and leaves.