All Comments on 'I Can't Believe She Did It'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why on earth.....

....would you let a 'playa' that you didn't know or trust at your girlfriend?

Man, you swung that door wide open. Get ready for heartbreak in the next two to three weeks when you discover she's been seeing him often and deceiving you about what she's up to.

Nice, hot flash and well written, but filled with impending doom.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Bullshit

Not even worth a legitimate comment.

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't believe she did this...

I can't believe you wrote this!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree...negative rating...

This was pure and simple rape...Unconsensual sex: "Mary then said, "no..no." But I responded by once again taking her hands by the wrist"...Mmaybe now we understand why he was divorced... But first I would never go out with a cheating couple...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Once again...

Loving Wives readers rate stories based on how they feel about the morality of the characters in the story instead of rating the actual content of the story. If a story involves divorce, it automatically gets a rating of four or higher. (Just look at the rating for Slirpuff's "story" yesterday.) The actual quality of the writing, the character development, the plot...all completely irrelevant.

That said, I gave this two stars based on the quality of the story. It was a pretty basic account of a threesome without any real emotion involved. How did Mary feel about what happened after it was over? It seems as though the most interesting aspect of this story was omitted.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
I do agree....

That the ratings here are often not based on the quality of the writing, not much can be done until folks start self-filtering. If you like cuck, comment that that BTB tale was not what you like but but skip the rating.

That said, this was not very good. Either of them condone the behaviour but they double date? Guy doesn't mind touchy feely guy who is already bedding a married woman flirting with his date? No mention of condoms and this guy is sleeping with who knows how many women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"... neither Mary nor I condone this..."

And yet, the story is of how they in fact DO condone this. If you're going to contradict yourself this badly, don't include statements like that.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
When you submit a story with a misleading description, you get shitty reviews and shittier scores.

If a story has interracial sex, it's going to appeal to people who like to read about interracial sex. If that's made clear in it's description and the category in which you post it, it's going to be read by those who like that genre, and it's going to be skipped by people who DON'T like that genre.

Posting it with a misleading description, or in the wrong category means that it may be read by people who would never have clicked on it HAD THEY KNOWN what it contained. Which means, it's going to be rated by people who "are not fans" of a particular genre, and by others who DETEST the genre.

If you want to receive better reviews for your stories, and better SCORES for your stories, make certain your story is going to be read by your target audience, and skipped by those who are going to slam it.

I, for instance, am not into gay sex. I don't care to read about gay sex. I have no problem with authors posting gay sex stories on this site, but I have no interest in reading them. Live and let live, right? So, how many gay sex stories do I have the opportunity to rate? Zero. UNLESS some author accidentally or deliberately slips a story into the wrong category. For those stories that I never read, I'm wiling to believe they get scored by those who like the genre. But for the ones that I see getting scored by people who got something they really weren't expecting, I see them get slammed.

If and when you get a score for this story, and comments for this story, that you think are unfair, maybe you'll spend more time considering whether or not your next story is going to be reaching it's "target audience".

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Category

This category is for stories about "married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." This story seems to fit that description, except that it involves a girlfriend instead of a wife. It's a small nit to pick, if you ask me.

I've read plenty of stories that were placed in this category for the sole reason that a wife was involved. Those non-erotic stories about divorce and murder are far more miscategorized than this one, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad Writing or dumb boyfriend

Is this bad writing, a dumb boyfriend or both? The boyfriend and Mary do not (writer's words) condone Hanah and Frank's relationship but will double date with them and Mary's boyfriend encourages her and let the guy they want Hanah to dump fuck Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Category?

That's been a major problem in loving wives lately. Too many stories are posted here that don't belong here. Fetish, interracial, non-erotic, non-consent to name a few. Why? Because like somebody said, loving wives is a category that has most likely the most reviews and comments. It may not be fair, but if I read a story in loving wives whose subject matter should be in another category I rate it low, simply because I don't want to read that particular category. For example, I'll never read a fetish or non-consent story, simply because I don't find them entertaining. Authors should be more aware of where their stories are being posted, could mean a huge difference in acceptance by the reader. No comment on story, didn't read it. Tags said it all.

robinhodrobinhodover 9 years ago
I can't believe

that I'm the only reader who enjoyed this story!

LW contains Cuck stories (they love it), Wimp stories (they can't do anything about it), Reconciliation stories (usually my favourites as I'm an old sentimentalist), Moving on stories (he falls in love again in a remarkably short time - see Winterfrog), Terrible revenge stories (usually with acts which are illegal as well as immoral).

This was a couple enjoying an experience. It wasn't rape. Come to the crunch either he or she could have stopped it. They didn't, they went with the flow. OK, the spare guy was pushing it but somebody has to take the lead.

I have enjoyed a threesome - loads of erotic fun. Unfortunately my wife was not involved. As we've been married for 50 years, I'm 76 and she's 74, it's not likely to happen now . I still have my memories and dreams though.

All power to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She didn't do it

She indicated both by her hand movements and voice that she did not want the other man touching her. You grabbed her hands to stop her objecting, and Frank raped her. No consent. You are both guilty of Rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Guilty of.........

I love the comment about the guys being guilty of rape! This cop obviously knows his law - what a gobshite. If you don't like it - don't read it. For the other whingers, why not contact the website administrators and voice your frustrations on them? I don't read the BDSM stories because I am not into that - it's simple really, a bit like changing channel when you want to watch something different.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape is rape

Nothingmuch loving about that is there.

And she didnt do anything they did her. A womans body is designed to have babies amd respond to most stimulus so i guess it was at best strong coercion and non consent whether she ended up doing it back or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It IS the right category.

I personally loved the story. I thought it was well written and I could easily imagine it happening. I can't understand why so many people are complaining - if you don't like this type of story then don't read it. LIT states Loving Wife category as "This is the strangest category. "Loving" in the title at first seems like a misnomer, because basically, this category involves some sort of infidelity. The idea, often, is that the wife or husband "loves" their partner so much they're willing to give them anything they want—even another lover."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bitch whore will never be a living wife as she is for only for the kennel now.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
W-T-F

I'm ok with wife sharing..swapping.. etc...but ONLY after hubby and wife have discussed it.. agreed to it.. and set up some rules.... not just hopping in bed with a guy that's having an affair with your friend... slut bitch whore should have had the power to say.. NO

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Why do LW authors think cumming on her stomach, or back, or face is sexy? On the face is about humiliating the woman. Otherwise, it sure isn't about birth control, we all know that doesn't work.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

Short & quick, just like this comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.