All Comments on 'I Can't Lose You Too'

by emmafielder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdarkabout 2 months ago

I like that you took this one. You have good range, and flexing those skills every once in a while really demonstrates how good you are. 👏 👏👏🙌👌

SamalanderSamalanderabout 2 months ago

Great audio! Thank you so much for putting the obviously heavy amount of time and effort into it, and again for sharing it with us all... I do, indeed, like it lots and lots!

I deeply hope ithis wasn't too closely based on events - it hit a bit hard for me (and that was 18 years ago) (oh, and I didn't get comfort sex, sadly). ..,The anger is justified, and will probably never leave, but eventually we remember the good times more frequently, and even forgive. Or not... Maybe just admit to ourselves that we understand, all too well. Anyhow, it gets less... Poignant.

However... Smoky the Bear wants to take a moment to remind everyone that Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires... Incoming rain or no, never leave a fire unattended ;)

Gentlesteel22Gentlesteel22about 2 months ago

This was really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I usually didn't like slow burns, but this was amazing. I found myself ad libbing my own dialogue and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Best voice ever....omg. love every one you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremmafielder@emmafielder
Hi! I'm Emma. I'm a 21 year old girl making immersive audios that hopefully make you feel things. If you're looking for more of my content, or if you want to see what the girl behind the audios looks like, you can find me here: reddit.com/u/emmafielder patreon.com/emmafielder ...