I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"During my counting Kyle stood up and moved to my side. My eyes bulged as he grabbed the back of my chair and slid me out further away from my table. I instantly clammed up and lowered my legs hiding myself. I knew there were cameras everywhere. Too much exposing myself was certain to draw attention of the wrong person. It wasn't like I was sitting right out dead center of the food court, merely four feet from my table. But still.

"I had the large planter wall to my back hiding me from the congestion on the other side. I found my hands nervously rubbing my legs as I looked at my eight...shit...ten guys, curiously watching me. Kyle knelt in front of me with a warm smile. He asked me if I was enjoying myself. Silly me I said yes. He joined me in rubbing my legs to calm my nerves. Yeah that helped Kyle. LOL. His hands on my knees he gently encouraged me to pry my legs wide again. Scott keeping watch around us made me feel slightly better but regardless I just wasn't sure where this was going.

Showing these guys my pussy shattered my expectations of what I intended to do today. I worshipped their attention so heavily I couldn't slow my heart rate. I found myself not looking at Kyle and more toward my audience. I realized each of those standing had moved further apart to form a strategic block, hiding me as best as they could. All while not being obvious to those tables with women or kids. I felt breath on my thighs forcing me to look down at Kyle. He stared over his brow up at me as his tongue wagged toward my clitoris. I nearly fell back in my chair as his palms held my legs wide. OMG! He intended to eat me out right there in the food court.

"I wasn't ready to go that far. Whimpering at him I pleaded through expression for him to change his mind. In my predicament I hadn't even realized I had never addressed my camisole slippage. My yellow matching bra was peeking up from under the shirt, it was lacey and sort of transparent save for around my nipples. Not that low yet I ignored it. Something within me couldn't resist it's revealing addition to current events. This was going to go so bad I just knew it.

"Kyle asked me if I wanted him to stop. Even in pleading I bit my tongue and shook my head no. I can be so stupid sometimes. Sure enough I felt a warm wet tongue mold over and in between my labia. Having never been eaten out before I nearly lost my mind. I had a very sensitive clit I knew that much very well. With a strained expression I pressed my lips tightly to avoid moaning. Observing others watching this unfold I had to slow down or I was going to masturbate right there. After a minute more of Kyle's tongue I pushed his head away. Pulling my legs together I sat up straight fanning myself. My skirt was still riding high enough to see quite a bit of thigh. Finally Kyle understood and smiled warmly at me. Standing up in front of me I captured just how large his erection had reached in size. Did I really make that happen? OMG!

"I know you're tired of hearing that but come on. I'm new to men so this was all tormenting me as much as I tormented them. Kyle took my hands and stood me up, switching places to sit in my chair. Turning me I was drawn down to sit in his lap. My audience was standing strong. As a family passed through Kyle kept things quiet. I did notice while sitting in his lap just how his erection felt under my bare bottom. I wanna say it people. Biting my tongue here. Fuck it. OMG!

"I was sitting in the lap of a guy I never imagined would honestly give me the time of day. Time? Why hadn't he and Scott gone back to work. Surely their lunch was over. In asking Kyle he told me not to worry about that they wouldn't get in trouble. I merely nodded, feeling his hands rubbing my legs and hips. At least I was looking out for them.

"I found myself waving at my audience and absorbing their expressions back at me. Every one of them wanted to know just how far this might go. So did I to be honest. I know for sure I wasn't fucking anybody. So not ready for that especially in the food court. As soon as Scott felt convinced we were safe to do whatever, he motioned to Kyle. I really didn't know what to expect. What began with kissing my shoulder gradually ended in Kyle unclasping my bra without even going under my shirt. I panicked slightly showing my hesitation toward Scott and the others before Kyle himself. He whispered for me to stay calm. Sure that was on the agenda Kyle. Did I stop him from taking my bra off? Seriously? I was too far gone to say stop.

"Kyle tossed my bra over to Scott who inhaled the cups right before my eyes. He then coyly passed it around. Everyone took great care in not being obvious. HOLY CRAP! My brain was toast seeing guys enjoying such a small piece of me. Shaking like crazy I felt Kyle's hands go up the front of my camisole and squeeze my tits. I laid against his chest as his lips kissed my bare shoulder again. It felt incredible. He only let up on my shoulder to whisper for me to look at how much those guys liked me. I gasped knowing very well by now just by seeing it in their eyes, I replied admitting to Kyle I was scared. He convinced me he would keep me safe.

"I didn't believe him but I was so far gone I let him think I did. His fingers pinching my nipples felt so good I totally lost control over keeping my legs together. Everyone got another healthy view of my thighs. By now I had noticed my bra and my panties had been circulating amongst my followers. Ten were now capturing my scent, maybe more. Who knew how many. I didn't care anymore. I was wanted. I had their attentions glued to me. Protecting me. Masking what was unfolding for my pleasure as much as theirs.

"Scott pulled a chair up beside Kyle and I then sat down. Smiling at me he reached over and rubbed my right leg. Still nurturing Kyle's kissing on my neck now I wasn't bothered by it. It wasn't until I felt Scott's fingers on my pussy that I whimpered and looked down at my lap. He was teasing my hole and showing off his finger with my wetness to the other men. OMG! I'm not going to apologize for any more of those OMG's. They're not stopping. Neither did Scott.

"He carefully leaned in and fingered me with two fingers. My right hand went to my lap intending to stop him. I failed miserably and just held my hand over his. It felt entirely too good to stop now. I mean surely this would end before I screamed bloody murder right? They were just putting on a show for others using me. Was it their show or mine?

"Kyle went the extra mile and lifted my camisole up to show them my tits. By now I wanted to let them see all of me. Scott in his fingering took the risk of sucking on my nipple. It felt so good I cooed. My audience grew as a number of times we were forced to behave and cover up. Each time I expected security to show up. Not even. THANK GOD!

"The one thing that never changed during our behavior was my seat in Kyle's lap. He merely cuddled with his arms around me. I didn't want him to stop. As soon as some of my audience cast a thumbs up Scott and Kyle resumed showing me off and fingering me. I was trickling all over myself and around Scott's fingers. Kyle lifting my left leg higher to see Scott's fingers inside me. I knew my ass hole was in full bloom when I felt Scott's pinky teasing it.

"I nearly yelped but held my breath. Kyle continued asking me if I wanted them to stop. Before I could even offer my intended no Scott removed his fingers and placed them inside my mouth. I tasted myself for the very first time. Too terrified to on my own. I actually liked my taste. My sucking on his fingers gave my audience reason to cautiously rub their crotches . OMG! I'm making them want to jack off, I remember thinking. I was impressed.

"In a bold move the guys that had been sitting across from my table got up and slowly moved in front of us. Looking around for safety purposes I found them lifting my camisole up and both men bending to kiss my nipples. OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! You know I moaned. This was pushing me so far over the edge I was mumbling for none of them to stop. Pleading if I was being honest.

"Unfortunately we had to when a whistle forced everyone to act normal. I covered up quickly as a security guard wading through the crowd on the other side of the planters patrolled. Luckily he was more interested in food than us. The standing guys talked with one another to avoid looking suspicious. By now I'm not even certain who had my bra and panties. As we watched the guard standing directly to our right Scott returned his hand down to my legs slipping in to rub my clit. My eyes refused to blink as I breathed heavily. All it would take was for that guard to turn around. Game over.

"The men standing in front of us lifted my shirt again exposing my tits. Playing with them as I watched the guard. I really wanted to cum by now. Was this their objective? I seriously didn't expect this but I was so glad it was happening. I was learning my limits. I was figuring out what guys liked. What they wanted. I think what scared me most about this risk taking was that I could really get used to it. I can tell you here and now I would tease harder than ever after this. If there was any true fear outside of being arrested and humiliated in front of my family it was the cell pictures I just know were being taken. Too late now I didn't give it any more thought. Let my admirers have something to remember me by.

"One of my audience took it upon himself to step next to the security guard and strike up a conversation. That helped my stress slightly. That is until Kyle gave me up to Scott. Without being aggressive I was encouraged to switch laps. Kyle whispered that he had to get back now. Scott was off the clock and would keep me safe. I expected this to end with Kyle and Scott leaving me. Now I was in Scott's care. WTF? Okay I can handle this. Scott was cute. Too be honest not many of my audience wasn't. Some questionable but it wasn't like I was going to fuck them. Watching I'm cool with.

"What shocked me further was that Scott turned me around to where I had to straddle his legs. I hadn't counted on that maneuver. My skirt was no way going to stay pulled down so hiding my bare bottom was impossible. Only my two saviors behind me could conceal that fate. Matters worse Scott reached behind me and pulled my skirt up to my waist. HOLY SHIT! From there I not only felt Scott's hands rubbing my ass but one of the guys behind me. Our show enclosed it was a no brainer that my audience repositioned taking up tables and chairs all around me. This was starting to feel like I was a stripper. Where were my tips? LOL!

"I even told Scott I was feeling like a stripper. He laughed and told me to grind in his lap. I could feel his erection under my thighs. OMG! I did it slowly but I laughed about it until he told me how sexy I was, how good I felt on his dick. My eyes sparkled I can tell you that for a certain. I was in Heaven. I really enjoyed myself. I even accepted a kiss from Scott. On the lips. In our lingering lip lock I found myself grinding on him harder. Each time my pussy rubbed over his crease I moaned into his mouth. Once our kiss did end I felt lost. He was a good kisser, and let's be honest I hadn't kissed many guys. Heck I'd showed off my body to more guys than I've even held hands with. Crazy, right?

"Scott smiled at me and asked me for my number. Easy yes I whispered it to him. I told him Kyle could have it too. I'm shameless. Nodding with a grin he held my ass but encouraged me to fall backwards behind me. My camisole over my nipples but holding on barely. The further I went back that went out the window. Nips popped out and I didn't sweat over it. Eying my two backers from my upside down vision they again squeezed my tits and pinched at my nipple action. I was so excited to be getting away with this I can't truthfully describe it to you. Teasing consumed my soul.

"There! That's my best description. I let my hands grip their forearms as they squeezed my breasts almost as if telling them not to leave me. I could see the desire in their eyes. It felt awesome knowing how much I was wanted. Not even the question of how much farther can this go nagged at me. Doubts switched to let's see just how long I can get away with this. Worry about the handcuffs and bitching from my folks if it happens. I needed to know my true limits. You people can think of me however you want. The one thing I won't do is fuck anyone here in the court. Although yes that thought had crossed my mind. Damn that Scott.

"Even in my outstretched backflip I heard the security guard talking to my savior. Not that I could see him or make out their conversation, but just knowing I was free to do this made me all the more careless. Yes I know I should stop while I'm ahead but I'm stupid. Selfish maybe. Greedy that this may never happen so widely again. I don't know. If it doesn't I can at least have fond memories.

"Stepping aside to allow those behind them to see me made me blow kisses in their direction. I owed them that much for being so cool. My tits danced you can believe that. I was waving too dramatically not to have them bounce about. Pulling me aloft I faced Scott again who laughed at my excitement. He went so far as to ask me if I had, had enough. Get this, I stormed him with another kiss. I'm so proud of myself. I hadn't even covered my chest up, unless you count that my breasts were crushed into his chest. My camisole was nothing more than a nuisance now. I literally felt my straps on my wrists. A quick flutter of hands later I sat kissing Scott topless. I might as well have been nude. Okay I was.

"My skirt and camisole were like a tangled belt around my waist. So freaking awesome. No lie. I wish you could have been there. I started grinding on Scott again when I felt a presence around me from all sides. At first I concluded I was finally busted. Not yet. My audience seeing me so naked merged together around Scott and I to protect me further. Guys were hip to hip and laughing. Talking about other things to cover my freedom. If outsiders took interest they would just assume a bunch of friends were chatting. I felt hands touching my back, even caressing my hair as I kissed Scott. OMG! I loved those guys so much at that point. My guardian angels.

"Scott breaking our kiss pulled my shirt back over my arms and helped straighten me up. He guided me out of his lap to stand in front of him. As he rose he twisted me in step and looked around for safety through my gauntlet. Feeling secure he lifted my shirt up again exposing my tits. I froze in step watching my audience fondle them one by one, Scott turning me to allow those to my sides to cop a squeeze. OMG! There were 12 sets of hands on my tits in the rotation. 6 mouths sucked a nipple in passing. This was beyond belief and I was experiencing it.

"Turning me to face him Scott pulled my skirt up and passed my ass around as a follow up. Another turn had fingers touching my pussy. You can guess by then I really needed to masturbate. I giggled and informed Scott that's what I needed. He laughed at me and told me to do it. I had never stood up and masturbated before I told him. At first he told me there's a first time for everything. After a whispered suggestion by one of the two guys who had originally sat across from me Scott nodded with a demonic grin.

"Before I could ask what he had said, Scott pulled my clothes back into place, motioning everyone to spread out. I wasn't sure what was going on at that moment. Wheezing I let Scott lead me back to my table. Two men picked the table up and pulled it away from the planters some. I could still see the security guard. He was eating a burrito while talking to my savior. Totally oblivious to anything around him. I was shaking like a leaf.

"I was hugged from behind by Scott with his head on my shoulder as more tables were quietly moved next to mine. Squared off I had a very bad hunch what Scott and the guys intended. Wondering how could I get away with this I squirmed, knowing what I might be encouraged to do. Guys placing chairs up to the table began sitting down around it. I looked up at Scott asking him what was going on. He merely led me toward the planter and took a seat between it and the table, pulling me down to sit in his lap. For a few minutes he and I just talked.

"Calming my nerves he asked me if I wanted to be bolder. Hesitantly I questioned how much bolder? He reminded me that I wanted to masturbate. I wish I hadn't admitted that. He raised his voice to entice the others to get their feedback. Each of them wanted to watch me play with myself. I was uncertain scanning over my shoulder at the security guard.

A few minutes later he walked away back into the mall. My savior stepped back in awe of the seating arrangement as he grabbed a chair and joined everyone. I was wide-eyed the entire time listening to them whisper compliments my way. Swooning before long I felt Scott's hand slip under my skirt and rub my pussy. I tilted my head back with a soft OMG! while Scott whispered his thoughts. For the first time today he told me he would love to fuck me. My heart jumped out of my chest.

"I instantly grew shy because I sort of wanted a future hook up but on my terms not his. All I could do was giggle and hide my face. Fingers slipped inside me, one finger becoming two. I fell back into him as my expression told it all. I quivered as his fingers moved in and out. He told me to watch the others. I tried my hardest. Scott claimed my hand an brought it down to entice me into rubbing my own clit. Without too much encouragement I added my own stimulation to his fingers fucking me.

"Eyes glued to me I felt my body succumbing to our joint torture. He was fucking my pussy harder than ever. I was rubbing my clit to keep up with his pace. Moaning led to the guys raising their voices talking about sports and the like. No way were they able to speak over my rising tone. I was squealing as I covered my mouth with my free hand. It wasn't helping much.

"Huffing to catch my breath I was wiggling all over Scott's lap. I couldn't help myself I was beyond overdue to cum. I knew eyes from other tables suspected something but not one of them were inclined to create trouble. At one point I knew all I was loudly saying was SCOTT over and over between convulsions.

"My vision faded as my eyes rolled back into my head. I felt like blacking out from Scott's destruction between my legs. With a final brisk rub on my part I lost it. It was all Scott from that moment. I only recall letting out a shrill and steady howl as I squirted over Scott's fingers. I clung to him like a second skin at that point. My hands rising over my head to hug his scalp. It took me a number of good lengthy gasps to fight myself back to reality. OMG! I'll save you the continuation of those. I know I've said it twenty times at least.

"Congratulations overdue each of my viewers started to get up. I bolted upright and pleaded for them to stay awhile longer. A sudden sense of gratefulness made me want to thank each of them personally. Patting Scott's cheek to let me up I weakly stood. Uncaring what anyone thought at this point I merely tugged my skirt down and my shirt into full coverage. One at a time I moved around the tables and sat in their laps giving each of them a kiss on the cheek. Half of them rubbed my pussy. I let them. At this point in my day I didn't have any desire to deny them.

"On my last lap I said my goodbyes. Watching them all leave me alone with Scott. Crawling back into his lap I kissed him on the lips for another ten minutes. Once we ended our adventure I let him go. I'm sure he intended to race back to Kyle and let him know everything. I did remind him of my cell number. He quickly put it in his cell and text me for confirmation.