I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I was exhausted by this. Emotionally, mentally, and physically. Watching Scott vanish into the crowd I sat alone awhile longer to catch up with my sanity. Laughing at myself I realized that one of my viewers, maybe even two took off with my bra and panties. I hope they enjoy them. I would get over their loss in a day or two. For today I need to reflect.

"Was I going too far? It wasn't like I fucked anyone, or given a blowjob. Not even at hand job. It was only a show. I teased. They teased. Would I do this again? You can bet on that. Would I allow Scott to fuck me sometime? Possibly. Kyle? Maybe. Jamie? Hard to say. I wasn't in any hurry for intercourse. I'm happy with what the day offered me.

"I knew one thing for dead certain. I can't, won't stop teasing guys. Now more than ever I needed to torture them. At least I have new shoes and a jersey. Knowing to conserve the rest of my paycheck I called it a successful day. On my way out I ran into three of my viewers. Numbers were exchanged. So much fun. Was I on the way to becoming a slut? The jury is still out on that one.

"I'll keep you all posted to any further exploits. This is Violet signing out. Oh, one last thing.

"OMG!

"Sorry I couldn't resist. Am I torturing you?

"God I hope so."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers