I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moments later we were bordering one of the manmade lakes where the paddleboats and canoes were. This early nobody was out on the water, but the attendants were there at the boathouse. Danny leaned back telling Miguel to cruise down by there where bike path met actual asphalt roads. Finally, a smooth ride."

"Danny supposedly knew one of the attendants. A guy named Colton. I yelped knowing I was being shown off in my undies. Not only that I was a hot mess. After Kevin holding my head so firmly my hair was stringy from sweat and being manhandled. My make up was a sight. I know my mascara must have made me look like a cheap whore. Frankly I was feeling like one after losing to Danny and Kevin. Did that deter me? Still in my underwear aren't I?"

"What caught me off guard as Miguel pulled up out front of the boathouse was that Colton's partner...was a girl. I was introduced to her as she stepped out with Colton. Her name was Stephanie. She scrutinized me instantly until Colton defended Danny. Stephanie was very pretty with long brunette hair that she had French braided into a ponytail. Smaller in size compared to me. She was I'm guessing 5'2, 100 pounds with a hint of mixed heritage. Again guessing black and Caucasian. Tits much smaller than mine at maybe a 34C. Not that I was checking out her tits. LOL!"

"I was more concerned that Stephanie might put an end to my teasing the guys, which obviously now included Colton. I could see some jealousy in her eyes. Knowing it too well from studying girls in school and at the mall, she was one of those kind that felt threatened when not being the center of attention. This could go very wrong."

My co-workers jumped off the golf cart to greet Colton and Stephanie. Even Cody abandoned me after seeing Stephanie. CRAP! Maybe I was one of those girls. I felt jilted as I stood there shivering. I should have just gotten dressed. NO! I had to make a stand. I wanted their attention. Looking past the boathouse at the lake glistening like diamonds in the sunlight I wiggled my way down to the dock. Nobody followed me even. I guess that meant I make a scene. Ignoring the no swimming signs I stripped out of my bra, shoes, socks, and panties then dove off the end of the pier. My splash definitely caught their attention. My undies on the dock even more so."

"When I surfaced I found all six of them standing on the dock looking down at me with a hint of awe. Colton spoke up saying there was no swimming. I pulled my wet hair back from my eyes and floated, replying I'm not swimming I'm bathing. Danny laughed bragging about shooting his load on my belly. Stephanie sneered at me, if I were a mind reader I'd read SKANK!"

"Shrugging I dove under again and held my breath. Staying under as long as I could until I noticed divers joining me. Miguel and Cody had stripped down to their underwear and decided to cool off with me. Out of air I had to come up. Gasping I whimpered HELP ME! and flailed laughing. I was doing my damnedest to coax Danny and Kevin in too. Colton if he wanted to. LOL! All of them decided to remain on the dock. Sure stay on the pier and flirt with Stephanie. I don't need you two. Been there done that. My interest turned to Cody and Miguel. They circled me like sharks deciding what they wanted to do. I made the decision for them."

"Am I the only one skinny dipping here or what? I asked. Cody manned up first and peeled his soggy boxers off and flung them at the guys on the dock. He aimed directly at Stephanie out of sheer meanness. She squealed and tried to avoid them but ended up throwing herself at Danny. The boxers only grazing her calf. Both she and Colton's uniforms weren't far off from ours. Navy blue polo shirts and ugly tan shorts. Her shorts were tighter and much shorter than mine were. BITCH! LOL!"

"Danny made his move on Stephanie joking about throwing her in. Stephanie laughed flirtatiously and wrestled in his arms. She wanted him to paw her up I could tell. Go for it Danny. Even from a distance I could tell Danny was getting another hard on. WOW! I didn't know he had that much energy. LOL! Even Kevin eyed Stephanie's tight little butt. HEY! Mine is just as tight. I didn't brood long because Cory snuck up behind me and dunked me under. Not panicking I got even by reaching out and squeezing his balls. We both surfaced laughing as I threw my arms around his neck facing him. I charmed him with a sparkling gaze. With zero hesitation Cory kissed me on the lips. I certainly wasn't going to remind him of Kevin's cum in my mouth earlier. I didn't want to spoil my fun."

"Miguel launched his own boxers up to the pier and moved in behind my back. I was a seafood sandwich between them. Miguel kissing my shoulder while I French kissed Cody. I could feel Miguel's dick pressing against my butt. Cody's against my tummy. OMG! By now I just didn't concern myself with mere teasing. The guys wanted me and I wanted them."

"I felt Miguel reach around to palm my tits while I entertained Cody's tongue. Dang Miguel was pretty good sized. Just the length against my butt calculated in my thoughts that he had to be seven inches. Cody roughly five. Not that I'm disappointed. LOL!"

"Up on the dock Danny and Colton taunted Stephanie. It was easy to see, when I found time to explore that she liked being touched. Danny had his hand up her shirt rubbing her belly. A pierced belly button even. I want one I thought. That was now on my list of things to do next paycheck. Breaking our kiss in favor of embracing Miguel too I held Cody's left shoulder with one arm and threw my right arm around Miguel's. I wanted both to know I wasn't playing one sided. They chose to share my tits and both sides of my throat. OMG! So erotic."

"As I tilted my head back I was able to witness Danny, Colton, and Stephanie. If not at an upside down angle. My sight fighting the water seeping over my cheeks and tormenting my eyes. Still, I was able to see they had convinced Stephanie to lose her work clothes and prepare for a swim. She wore white lace undies that Danny was trying very hard to coax her out of. Colton chose to keep watch for potential customers. Their jobs would be over if caught. His mind struggled though because he really wanted to see Stephanie naked. Good for her I thought. As her bra came off Danny dropped his shorts and lost his own shoes. Standing nude in front of her I could tell she loved his cock without even touching it. Before she could shed her thong Danny picked her up and raced them both off the dock into the water. Her thong floated on top in minutes."

"Laughing at them I pulled upright and let my arm escape Cody's shoulder in favor of a high five toward Stephanie. She waded over without any scrutiny this time and our palms slapped together. Smiles met we threw ourselves into our men. Guaranteed Danny fucked Stephanie. I had to grin knowing he had me first and that my juices were on his dick still. Lake water or not. LOL!"

Watching them frolic I found Cody circling the idea of fucking me just like Danny and Stephanie were doing. I couldn't blink even as I explored Cody's intentions. Still holding on to Miguel I giggled and told him to save me. Miguel merely smiled and took me for his own. I heard Cody grumble WHAT THE HELL MIGUEL? Miguel spoke in Spanish. I took Spanish in high school so I know he said SNOOZE YOU LOSE."

"Yanking me to face him he lifted my legs to cling to his waist, my arms surrounding his neck as I felt his crown pierce my hole. Yelping FUCK! at his girth. Even as I moaned I was overshadowed by Stephanie's cries. Danny was tearing her up. Thankfully we were all good swimmers."

"Cody feeling cheated swam back to the dock and climbed out. Getting dressed he stood with Kevin and Colton watching. Miguel felt entirely too good inside me. In our brewing insanity I found my back going up against Stephanie's. The guys had coordinated their efforts to get us close together. She and I laughed as our butts collided with one another beneath the water. Miguel being sneaky removed one hand from my butt cheek and reached out to locate Stephanie's butt pucker. She jumped laughing as he fingered her behind. Danny chuckled as she let him know the fish were biting. A flare of her eyes toward Miguel led Danny to reach out and do the same to my ass hole. HEY!"

"I wasn't all that fond of my ass hole being toyed with. I still knew Troy's threat back at the house when he and his brother Brad took me against my better judgment. he warned my anal was going to happen. I preferred not to start early. Moving us closer still I found Stephanie and I cheek to cheek almost. Eyes meeting we both felt awkward as the guys fucked us. Danny breathing heavily laughed and offered up a dare. YOU SHOULD KISS he said. Miguel agreed nodding at me to take the risk. Stephanie unlike me didn't turn pale. She merely winked at me and said YOU'RE HOT! I'M IN IF YOU ARE."

"WHOA! Never kissed a girl before. FUCK! Did I want to fail the guys? NO WAY! I took a deep breath gritting my teeth just before Stephanie and I locked lips. Steamy? Give me a minute. LOL!"

"Wow! As we parted lips I was blown away. That was exciting. In a strange turn of events Danny and Miguel pulled out of her and I, twisting us to face one another. Taking us from behind they encouraged us to face each other and kiss again. Our tits were crushing together. Hands now caressing the others face. OMG! I might be Bi. No! Maybe. Fuck she tasted good. Moaning into each others mouths was incredible. Our kiss breaking only to catch our breath and let the guys know we were cumming. Storming each other again I felt my heart pounding. Was Stephanie feeling what I was? She sure acted like it. Our tongues were going wild. I LOVE GIRLS! Guys more. Another three second break I hear Stephanie tell Danny to cum inside her. WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? I thought. Looking back at Miguel and seeing the strain of being ready to shoot his load I went into panic mode. Palming Miguel's scalp I reared back and begged him not to cum in me. Not ready to be a mommy."

"Hearing me I yelped and cum around his cock melting back into him as he kept fucking me. I watched Stephanie looking lost without my kiss and actually reaching out for me. DAMMIT! On my way sister. Danny snarling behind Stephanie buried his chin into her shoulder kissing it. His eyes were white, rolling back into his head. Miguel allowed me closer to reconnect with Stephanie. OMG! I'VE MISSED HER LIPS."

"Stephanie bit my lip as Danny filled her with his detonation. I palmed her face with one hand while my other hand caressed Miguel's scalp from behind. I give up. If Miguel was going to cum inside me I just prayed he would fire blanks. Even his eyes were twitching from resistance. He wasn't going to pull out of me. OMG! I'm terrified. In her spasm Stephanie threw her arms around my neck hugging me close. Miguel lost his control and stammered in gripping me. I felt his cum rocket into me. OMG! I've never felt anything that remarkable. DAMMIT! Why does something so wonderful need to be so risky. I was going to get on birth control tomorrow. Cooing I clung to Stephanie back as the guys pulled away from us to let her and I enjoy our final moments."

"Swimming to shore Danny and Miguel put their clothes on and joined the others. Once Stephanie and I regained our composures we smiled at each other and she told me. WE NEED TO DO THIS JUST YOU AND I. Exploring her sincerity all I could do was nod and hug her. OKAY. Sure why not. OH BOY! Was I ready for a one on one bi encounter? I would definitely get her number and decide later. Giggling we swam to the dock and climbed out. Cody was waiting on me and offered a hand. Accepting it he pulled me from the water. Kevin had done the same for Stephanie. Gentlemen. Wait! They were naked. OH SHIT!"

"Both of us squealed as they aggressively took us to the side of the boathouse. Facing us toward the wall side by side they planted our hands on the building. Taking us from behind I found Cody snatching up my hair. He I understood. What made Kevin come out of his shell and take Stephanie? Sure she was gorgeous. Maybe he preferred brunettes more than platinum blonds. All I knew was Cody was on a mission. SHIT BOY! His dick was triggering my G-spot hard. I was howling in no time. Stephanie reached her left hand out and placed it over mine for support. WOW! I really like this girl. She's caring."

"Kevin even found it in himself to slap Stephanie's ass. That made Cody want to smack mine. So freaking awesome. My tits were dancing up a storm as he pounded my pussy. Looking over at Stephanie with my peripheral I could see her licking her lips and watching my breasts sway. Two can play that game. Her tits weren't as large but they knew how to move. Mesmerized by her I lost track of Cody. His spanking hand was now toying with my anal pucker. NO CODY. NOT MY ASS. I pleaded."

"Stephanie had to ruin it for me by asking Kevin to fuck her up the ass. OH COME ON! Don't do this too me Steph. I didn't want to feel as if I let Cody down. Tilting my gaze for me so I could watch Kevin attempt anal Cody expected me to watch her experience it. Kevin might not have been the virgin I thought him to be. WOW! I thought I was a good judge of character. Spitting on her ass hole and rubbing it in three separate times to make her moist he pulls from her pussy and lines his crown up to her ass. Easing it in slowly I heard Stephanie laugh and sigh loudly. Her words were GOD YES! Maaaan! I hate you Steph."

"BE GENTLE WITH ME CODY. FIRST TIME. I indicated. He nodded and complied. Feeling a drooling spit taunt my ass hole I awaited him to begin. Just his tip rubbing on it tensed me up. Not even Stephanie's enjoyment helped my fears. even when her fingers curled around mine to comfort me. Love hate relationship right now Hot girl, I hissed in my thoughts. As his crown dug deeper I wanted to cry. He took his time thankfully. Inch by inch I accepted Cory. I bawled for about three minutes while Steph tried to calm me saying IT GETS BETTER."

"Like hell it did. Cody caressed my hair lovingly but that was not enough to relax me. I trembled like a leaf as I discovered all of the guys surrounding us to get a look at my torment. Miguel stepped beside me leaning his back against the wall and leaned toward me to whisper YOU CAN DO IT CHICA. I was miserable. Even Kevin had sympathy and encouraged Stephanie closer until her hand left mine to hug me from the side. Danny being an asswipe crouched against the wall beneath Stephanie and I reaching up to pinch our nipples. Steph loved it. I did, but right this second I couldn't smile."

"Danny switched tactics and reached between Stephanie's legs to get his fingers wet. Bringing those fingers up he caught me off guard when my eyes were closed and put her juiciness between my lips. WHOA! That tasted yummy. He then did the same to me letting Stephanie taste my wetness. She fed on his fingers not wanting to release them. WOW! She must like my taste too."

"Those little things took my mind off the anal. I still wept but Cody wasn't forcing his cock at least. Small journeys back and forth until my hole widened more. Minutes later I recognized just how good anal felt. What nagged me was I knew Cory wasn't nearly as large as Troy's dick. That alone brought back my tears. No matter how long Cory fucked my ass I was not going to enjoy Troy. I just knew it. "

"Kevin was ramming Stephanie pretty intensely. How the fuck was she enjoying that? I would have elbowed Cody in the nose and fought him off if he were hitting it that hard. I still had a lot to learn I guess. Mostly comfort and confidence. As Kevin nuts inside Stephanie's ass she screams in my ear and orgasms. Her arm around me shook me just as much. Danny was taking now to suck on Stephanie's nipples, when she was the most sensitive. More cries. I might need a hearing aid after today."

"Cody huffed and told me he was nearing his end. Asking me if he could cum inside my ass. At least I couldn't get knocked up from there. I whimpered a shy YES. Pressing deeper into my ass my eyes bulged as I gasped. Then, it happened. I felt his torpedo just as I had Miguel earlier. If obviously felt differently but it was kind of nice. A few more thrusts and Cody rubbed my butt cheeks softly. Pulling out cautiously I felt it pop away and a wisp of air flood over it. He commented that his cum was oozing out of my ass. I wish I could have seen it for myself. No cellphones on the job ruined that. Expressing my wish did not go unheard."

"Colton used his cell to take video of my drooling pucker. Showing me I dropped my jaw in awe. My hole was wider now due to Cody's dick stretching it some. So cool. As we marveled over things we heard people approaching. Kids even. The dressed guys ran interference to give us time to get dressed. Colton had even thought to bring my uniform from the golf cart. THANK YOU COLTON. I left my undies off to be quicker pocketing them in my shorts. We no more than tied our shoes and young kids raced toward a paddleboat oblivious of anything we did. That would have been terrible. I sure didn't want to be responsible for scarring them for life. Their dad sure stared at me and Steph though. We flirted then took a hard look at each other. OH SHIT! HOT MESS. Maybe we scarred the dad for life. LOL!"

"The Park District truck with the flatbed trailer located us, as Waylon yells out WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING? Everyone busted up. I got Stephanie's cell number just in time as she wrote it on the hand she held. While the guys got on the golf cart I said fuck it and kissed Stephanie again."

"Instead of joining them on the cart I ran up the sidewalk to the truck and hopped into the front seat beside Waylon. He looked at me queerly as I whispered SHOTGUN. While the guys loaded up the golf cart I sat waiting on them. Waylon supervised tying it down, chocking the tires, and grimacing the entire time. Once secure the guys all piled into the truck. It was funny to see Kevin forced to sit in Cody's lap. Miguel scooting me over toward Waylon he noticed something but kept his mouth shut. My evil ass had taken my panties and hung them from Waylon's rearview mirror. The second he checked it he winced then looked at me. I hugged his arm laying my head on his shoulder. Batting my eyes at him Waylon just shook his head. He left them over the mirror all the way back to the Park District building."

"Getting back we unloaded our stuff. I was giddy at what we had done. The issue now was always going to be who was fucking me again every damned day. I put a kibosh on that informing them we fuck only on my terms in the future. They rolled their eyes. Tomorrow would be a challenge to keep them at bay. Fun but challenging. LOL!"

Waylon finally removed my panties and started to hand them to me. I told him to bring them back tomorrow. He could spend the night with them. LOL! I knew deep down he was going to defile them tonight. I was okay with that. LOL!"

"Before the end of our day I made my way back to Brent's office. Knocking first he allowed me in. Asking if I behaved I told him NO WAY. Scowling he dared to ask what I did. I didn't lie. I told him I danced around in my undies in front of cyclists. They loved it. The guys watched me. I omitted being fucked to keep the guys safe from losing their jobs. I could see the stress on Brent's face if I were telling him the truth. I asked again if he were firing me?"

"He shook his head YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY. I flared my eyes at his words. He studied my shirt realizing I still wasn't wearing my bra. Nipples don't hide. Another grimace I needed a smile. Deviously I lifted my shirt inch by inch in front of him until the bunched up material reached the lower curves of my perky tits. Seeing the flesh he pointed at me as if saying DON'T YOU DARE. I couldn't resist. I pulled my t-shirt over my tits and shook them at him. He couldn't resist grinning. I KNEW IT."