I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 04

Story Info
"Now I'm told to tease the son of David's boss. On it. Literally."
7k words
4.56
19.6k
11
6

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Three whole days. It's been three whole days since Brent went nuclear on me sexually. My brain is still reeling from the mental images of what he put me through in his office. I have NEVER been fucked so fiercely in the short time since I've embraced sex. On one hand I should be terrified of him and the ownership rights he seems to think he has over me. Yet the last few days he's treated me just like he usually does. I'm beginning to think Brent is bipolar. I mean he's sweet and kind most of the time then POW! Brutally satisfying. LOL!"

"He was by far the best sex partner I've had since my teasing has switched paths toward full on sex. Here's the thing, I don't mind the sex and in most cases I don't care if it reaches that level. My co-workers got more of me than I honestly wanted but once things got going I couldn't resist it. Even kissing Stephanie only weirded me out at the initial kiss. After I realized it wasn't so bad I rather enjoyed it. Who knew?"

"What turns me on is the art of the tease. I absolutely love making guys crazy. There lies my problem though, guys get what they want while I question why I let it go so far. I'm having the hardest time telling guys no. The words just won't come out. The more I tell myself that's enough Violet...I end up pushing further and further, until guys become uncontrollable. Nobody to blame but myself."

"Friday night has arrived. I have money now. LOL! I plan on going shopping tomorrow, but tonight I'm laying low. David had a business meeting and Mom is working out of town again. I swear it feels like Mom is spending more and more time on the job than being here at home. I really hope she isn't having an affair. That was part of the problem between she and my real Father John. Neither of them could be faithful. I know she loves David and that he worships her, but needs will arise. Just look at me...I had an affair with her man. Did I mean it to go there? Not sexually. I just wanted to drive David crazy. Once things with his sons got my hormones into overdrive I couldn't even say no to their Dad. All in one day. I'M SUCH A SLUT. I shouldn't have done that."

"Like I've said his boys both pretty much demand I send them at least one dirty pic a day. I don't mind that part, but I do wonder if they show me off to their friends in college. For that matter my mall fans get nude pics daily too. I send them the same poses I send the Larabee boys. I'm glad my co-workers aren't expecting pics. LOL! Give them time right?"

"Even if they all do show me off I find it flattering. Whether I tease in person or by picture it's still attracting attention to myself. Of course some day this might backfire. Hiding things from my Mom and Dad won't last forever. I'll just deal with being disowned when it happens. Dad I think would be more relaxed about my behavior than Mom ever would. Even though she's done some pretty risqué things in her lifetime, Mom has higher hopes of me being the good kid that I try and show her I am. I'm an adult now so other than kicking me out I'm confident I'll survive."

"Moving along...seeing as I'm home alone right now I'm just going to take it easy. With Mom far enough away, confirmed by my innocent text to her saying I love you Mommy. She replied of being in French Lick, Indiana. Wherever that is. LOL! Yay for me. David's gone to his meeting with Pharmaceutical execs. I know they were going to play golf after the meeting so I figure I'm good. Brad and Troy never come home on a Friday favoring the nightlife on campus. So...what do I do with myself to keep entertained? I was hungry and Mom did leave me a small allowance for food purposes. I could order a pizza or Chinese takeout. Bound to be a guy delivering right?"

"Hmmm! Pizza sounded awesome so I'll order one for delivery. I have a cellphone ap for a place called Maggio's, a locally owned pizza joint. Placing my order online it said delivery time would be in 35 minutes. That gave me just enough time to go down to my bra and panties for the delivery guy. LOL! Even if he's not cute at least I'll make the guy's night. Strange that I've never done this before tonight. I must be slipping."

I'm wearing a peach colored set of undies at the moment but I don't feel as sexy as I want to in this color. Before heading downstairs I checked our my dainty drawer. I decided on a deep purple bra and G-string duo. I knew I looked sexy in that color. Having nearly platinum blond hair darker colors were best. I do need to work on my tan though to look even better. I'm not pale but not even golden. Maybe I'll go back to the park to see Stephanie and do some sunbathing over the weekend. I'll find out if she's working. Who knows she might join me for a girls day. Lord knows I could use some friends. Most of my friends abandoned me over my senior year. They pretty much only text me every other month."

"Rocking the purple undies I sprayed on some perfume. Midnight Heat by Beyoncé. OMG! I love this scent. If this doesn't get a guy hard I don't know what will. I'm wet before the guy even gets here. LOL! Heading downstairs confident I was still alone I had another idea. Hurrying about I gathered as many candles as I could find and lit them all around the living room and toward the front doorway. Just for ambiance. Dimming the house lights I went to the fridge and poured me a glass of my Mom's Chablis. The box kind. LOL! If only for effect, at least the guy would think I'm sophisticated. Right!"

"Not wanting to appear too eager by looking out the curtains I sat in the living room on our sofa. Sitting here the thoughts of Brad and Troy fucking me on this thing gave me the chills. Yep! Nipples as hard as they get. LOL! Soft music was needed. Classical even. I've learned to appreciate classic piano going so far as taking lessons for a year in grade school. Mozart was one of my Mom's favorites so I just went with that. Soft and lovely. Like me. LOL!"

"After ten minutes the doorbell rang and I nervously wiggled my way to the door. Taking a deep breath I answered it. Door flung wide I found my delivery guy. Not bad I must say. His eyes stammered as he looked me over. Not a blush just a look of surprise. I didn't break a sweat. As he took the pizza out of a warming tray he passed it to me. I had my wine glass in one hand so I sat both of them aside on a nightstand by the door. Once he caught his breath over my perfume he told me how much I owed. OOPS! Didn't think about the money. I was embarrassed over my negligence. The cash was upstairs. I told him to step inside and I'd run up and get it. He did. I did. Not bothering to look back at him I headed up our staircase. Pretty sure he liked my bare ass with the G-string hidden in my crack. Trust me I took my time going up. Runway model Violet. LOL!"

"Out of sight I hurried to my room and snatched the money up. Not wanting to be in any hurry I made him wait. I checked myself out in my dresser mirror for an ego boost. Getting sexier by the day Vi. LOL! Holding out for three minutes I finally headed back down. Reaching the front door I discovered the delivery guy long gone. My pizza wasn't even there. WHAT THE HELL? I still smelled the aroma but it wasn't where I left it. Hmmm? Did the guy take it into the living room? I twisted in step and followed the pizza sauce. Turning toward the sofa I bulged my eyes. YIKES!"

"David was home already. How did he sneak in so fast? I wasn't upstairs that long. He must have gotten home just as the pizza guy got here, I just didn't see any car lights. Of course I wasn't looking. WOW! Okay, Hi David. LOL! Not a peep out of him to let me know he was home made me a tad suspicious. I asked him why he was home so early and he said 18 holes went faster than usual. Not to mention after hearing a flush and water running from the powder room I realized he wasn't alone. Panic mode struck me not knowing who it was. Before I could run upstairs David told me to hang on. He wanted to introduce me to someone. I was like shouldn't I get dressed first? David insisted I was dressed just fine. OH BOY! Now David was showing me off. Nerves calming I stuck around."

"When the powder room door opened I saw a tall younger man exit. Spotting me right off his eyes flared which was followed by a warm smile. David introduced him as Patrick the son of his boss. Easily 25 or so and sharply dressed. Dark hair with a winning grin. Extending a hand to shake mine he chose to kiss my knuckle. It gave me goosebumps. I apologized for what I was wearing and that I didn't expect company. He told me not to worry about it I looked fine. I KNOW I DID! LOL!"

"David had paid for my pizza and sent the guy on his way. So much for my very first pizza tease. Maybe next time my handsome delivery guy. David told me to grab some paper plates, he paid, he shares, were his exact words. LOL! Somehow I knew he meant share me too. I'll play along for now. Not getting laid. Not getting laid. Not getting laid. LOL!"

"Just once I'd like things to go how I want them to. Can't a girl just turn a guy on and watch him squirm? Patrick definitely complimented me on my body. I laughed and said it's a work in progress. To my shock he offered to be my personal trainer. LOL! Wait! What? He was pretty in shape for some Pharm...oh wait...he's the son of...right...after asking I learned he just liked to play golf. LOL! He really was a personal trainer. As I passed him a plate he checked me out more, pointing to spots on my body I needed to work on. Nothing destructive to my conscience it did let me know how to improve my shape."

"David dug right in and didn't seem concerned by my attire. Once I got past the new guy I realized how much fun this could be. Patrick was charming. He even liked my music selection. I told him he could put something else on, our cd selection was massive. He agreed and hopped up to search our library cd shelf. As he did I winced at David and mouthed What's going on? He merely smirked and returned our silent conversation with SEDUCE HIM."

"WHAAAAAT? LOL! Seriously David? We play one time you and I, you become my pimp? I told him I'll tease not seduce. He didn't seem happy with hearing that. COME ON! Why can't I just tease without the worry of being fucked? This was getting out of hand. As Patrick put on some older 80's rock things livened up. SHIT! Stripper music I thought as I heard Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me. DAVVVVVID!!"

"Turning for my approval I swayed to the rhythm. Setting my pizza plate down before even a nibble I placed my hands in my hair and did my best booty dance. Patrick seemed impressed so I moved toward him and rubbed along his back. My tits touching his body made him nod. He was liking it. Sensing his enjoyment I whirled around him, now face to face, helping him out of his light jacket. Tossing it at David while my tongue razzed him I proceeded to palm Patrick's chest and nudge him toward the loveseat. As he dropped down I immediately crawled into his lap and started grinding. He was getting into it as his hands rubbed my legs. Big hands. Felt wonderful."

"By the chorus I was dancing all over him. Pushing my tits toward his chest while smothering his face in my whipping hair. He laughed and said DAAAMMMMN! SHAKE IT GIRL. I busted up at how that sounded but continued my gyrations. It was so easy to feel an erection beneath my thighs. OMG! This was fun. Hilarious but a blast. I didn't know I had stripper qualities. LOL! Eying him watch my cleavage I crushed my tits together playfully. Good clean fun I figured."

"Then came David. Moving behind me he unhooked my bra while I was distracted. Slick David. Real slick. As it loosened I realized it and dropped my jaw. David went so far as to slip my bra straps over my shoulders to prevent support. Patrick looked shocked by David's sudden boldness and sat back taking me in. It's only a bra I thought. Leaning into him my cups dropped to my areolas. A quick shake of my tits he got both girls free of charge and was loving it. David snuck in and pulled my bra from my arms and threw it on our couch. I yelped OMG DAVID!! as Patrick puckered at David for going as far as he did. I gave up what little resistance I had maintained. Knowing Patrick was hard, hot, and heavy I smothered his face with my tits. Pressing his face between them, he kissed my flesh, which made me instantly shiver."

"Easing my tits away I shook my chest across his face feeling my nipples graze his opened mouth. He took the bait. OMG! He's sucking my nipple. What was David doing? I'm albeit his daughter if not by blood. Why was he whoring me out? I'm so confused. Well except for one thing. Patrick is good looking. LOL! DAMMIT!"

"David moved behind the loveseat and watched my expression while Patrick fed on my breasts. Once shaking off my stare of disbelief at Patrick's hunger I caught on to David's gaze. My eyes flared wide as I mouthed WHY AM I DOING THIS? He just winked and told me silently to KEEP IT UP. Keep up what? Letting him terrorize my flesh? Maybe that should be tenderize. LOL Patrick just bit my nipple. OWWW! More goosebumps. FUCK!"

"Patrick's hands found my ass and squeezed my cheeks. Now that I was all for. That part seemed tame considering. As the Def Leppard song ended another song started up. This was a mixed CD so the follow up went into Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue. I like this song too. LOL! Dang it, I can't stop dancing in his lap. DAVVVVVVVIDDDD! LOL!"

"UMMM! PATRICK? I tried to coax his attention. Pausing he merely looked up over his brows at me, his mouth still swallowing my areola. Awaiting me to speak I just shivered and went blank. FUCK IT! I let him continue while I ran my fingers through his hair. This felt too good to make him stop. Yet, even enjoying myself I felt that need to understand satisfaction. Looking up at David who winced toward me I had to ask again. WHY?"

"PROMOTION. David mouthed to me with dramatic lip motions. I offered a queer expression and returned with, SO YOU USE ME TO GET IT? A swift response of a nodding head he let me know the truth. So ok, David wanted me to fuck his bosses son just to advance his career. I should have known that giving in to David this shit would happen. His boys I could predict better. This was a total shocker."

"I could object and say no. David would be mad but he would probably get over it knowing his relationship with my mom would end if I broke my promise. I just couldn't tell him no at this point. Sucks to be me. I decided that I've gone this far I might as well see it through. DAMN IT!"

"Finally breaking off his feeding frenzy Patrick chose to tell me how sexy I was. Admitting that when David showed him a picture of me that he instantly wanted to meet me. What pic? The only one I think David has is a family photo. Unless...great! Troy or Brad must have sent David pictures that I'd sent them. I asked Patrick which picture? He freely spoke of nudes. David had bragging rights after having sex with me. Telling Patrick he had me around his little finger. That I was his little slut. WOW! THANKS MY ALMOST STEPDADDY."

"I let it sink in without looking pissed. I wasn't. Just a tad hurt that David thought of me like that. Okay not hurt more flattering in a strong sense. I wanted guys to want me but not WANT ME to the point of slavery. Even that word might be too divisive. Surely David didn't think I was his. Did he? WHOA! Mind blown suddenly."

"I told Patrick that I would always do what David asked of me. I was his little slut anytime he desired me. David nodded with his hands placed together mouthing THANK YOU. I better get big money for this buddy. LOL! Patrick ate it up saying I wish I had this kind of control over you. The comment made me shiver as Dr. Feelgood was feeling pretty damned good right now. I looked up at David and asked him loudly CAN PATRICK OWN ME FOR AN HOUR SIR?"

"ABSOLUTELY! David made certain Patrick heard him. Offering him the leash to my imaginary collar Patrick accepted and asked David if he could spend that hour alone with me. David patted Patrick on the shoulder and said TEXT ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH HER. With zero hesitation David was gone. Time for me to put on the theatrics. LOL!"

"LET'S GET THESE PANTIES OFF Patrick winked at me. I crawled from his lap and stood between his legs and started to remove my thong. He stopped me and gently took over. Easing them down he leaned in to kiss my belly while working his way over my abdomen. OMG! So titillating. Nuzzling my puss his warm exhales sent shockwaves across my body. His tongue licking my leg as he brought the G-string to my toes. So erotic."

"Looking up at me he sets back and admires my body. Finally, he mutters UNDRESS ME. Ohhh yeahhhh! LOL! I knelt between his knees and reached my arms across to unfasten his belt, then his pants. Raising his hips I drag the slacks down to his kneecaps before realizing I should probably take his shoes and socks off first. LOL! Getting carried away here. I tenderly removed those and returned to pull down his pants. Taking them away I placed them on the floor. Boxers or shirt next? Logic says shirt. We had already removed his jacket so the polo was an easy up and over. He had very little chest hair but damn his chest was muscular. Not bodybuilder overkill, but toned to perfection. Having crawled toward him stretching to get that shirt off, I spent a few minutes teasing his chest with my nails and kissing his pecs, then abs. Yummy!"

"Pesky boxers you have to go. LOL! Tugging them he again hikes his hips for a swift departure. Passing pubic area I slowly teased myself with his emerging cock. Inch by inch until his erection popped up at me. I intentionally yelped and acted surprised by it. Not bad. Curves a bit, but nice and thick. I'm guessing six inches tight. Good enough for me. LOL!"

"YOU LIKE MY BIG DICK? Patrick had to boast. I nodded my approval rather than say something silly. I've learned that opening my mouth would lead me to bad decisions. While this was technically already a bad situation, I did like the idea of David thanking me for my help in getting this promotion whatever it was. I mean come on his work from home wasn't that great of a job. Was it? He did help support our lavish home. Okay, maybe he is more important than I always thought. I felt confident he would reward me for this going above and beyond the call of duty stuff."

"Trailing my nails along Patrick's legs gave him the chills. I enjoyed watching him squirm a bit. It felt powerful. Laying his head back on the loveseat gave me time to study the beast before my eyes. Mainly to determine if he was clean. Nothing looked obvious so I chose to move my lips close to his balls. These bad boys looked mighty full of something. We all know what. LOL! Bulbous and tight. Really shiny to accent that marvelous erection. Even his foreskin was gorgeous. That mushroom? Magnificent. Fuck it! I was going to sample this thing for my own pleasure more than his. I hadn't really perfected a blowjob. How can you when a guy grabs your head and fucks your face rather than letting me treat him like a King? I wanted that. Please Patrick keep your hands out of my hair."

"I started out of his arms reach, giving me the opportunity to observe his reactions to what I was offering. Nuzzling his balls I kissed their fullness on both sides of the sack. Licking them thoroughly before sucking on them. One nut, then the other, I heard him moan YES! It gave me goosebumps again knowing what I was doing was appreciated. Yay me."

"Curiously I attempted to widen my jaws enough to draw in his entire scrotum. Balls. Scrotum sounds so anatomy class correct. I like to keep it simple. Balls. Nads. Sack. Jelly beans. LOL! All the same thing. I managed to get them into my mouth and taunt them from within. My tongue moving around their fullness as I sucked on them. His cock reared high at my devotion. So cool. Me happy."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12