I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Releasing them from my mouth I licked them further. Oh, oh! Here come his hands. Hmmm! Holding his balls with both hands he pulls them up to reveal the stretch of flesh between his balls and butt hole. He hikes his feet up on to the couch cushion and whispers LICK ME THERE. Ummm! Okay. I hated the idea being so close to his butt hole. Sanitary reasons. Regardless I did it. He quaked as if ticklish telling me how sensitive that area was. Interesting I thought. It made me wonder if all guys had that erogenous zone. Every time I rolled my tongue over it, he tensed up. Flicking my tongue made him insane. This was fun. LOL!"

"After torturing him for a good four minutes I noted precum on his cock's tip. WOW! I caused that just by licking down there? Finally, he removed his hands and dropped his feet to the carpet. His dick bobbing toward me. In it's turbulence my face felt a tiny wetness. Precum had shot at me in the dancing. WHOA! LOL! Putting my hands to use I stroked his cock with both sets of fingers. He loved it. I liked hearing him say he loved it. It proves I have talent."

"Holding his dick back I decided to roll my tongue from his balls all the way up his foreskin. Kissing his crown I retraced my swath to torture his balls some more. I actually removed my hands from being in the way and only used my face. I found it stimulating to just let his erection be supported by my facial guidance. By the sounds of it I'm doing things to perfection. Music to my ears."

"After multiple teases of preparing to swallow his cock, I decided to move in for the kill. Let's just see how good I can truly suck dick. Hovering over his mushroom with my tongue flicking on it, I looked up at him. The yearning in his eyes made me want to shake my head no. Seeing that, he whined and nearly begged. So I acted as if I were thinking about it. My tongue never once left that crown. My drool pooling up on top of it. As I considered it I ran my hands over his legs softly feeling hair guiding through my fingers. It tickled my palms. Hands slipping between his inner thighs I palm his ball sack and tenderly squeeze them. There goes the private dancer. LOL! I love watching it wiggle even as my tongue touches it. Dirty Dancing came to mind. LOL!"

"Enough torment I opened my mouth wide and gracefully lowered my throat down over it. I wanted to surprise myself and see just how much I could get into my throat and not vomit. Having my tonsils taken out when I was ten certainly helped. Not as thick as those dicks that I have had, made it easier for me to navigate. I had almost all of him I thought, as I felt my nose tickling due to his pubes, and my chin resting on his balls. OMG! I can do this. No stopping now. FUCK! My gag reflex is kicking in. Nooo! If at first you don't succeed try, try again. It took me four attempts but dammit I swallowed him whole. His body convulsed just knowing how determined I was.

"Patrick praised me breathlessly. I could relate because I was out of oxygen, even as I complimented my own efforts. Another few throat thrusts I gave up and just spent time taking half of him in. He was grateful no matter what I did. I was just as grateful that for once a guy didn't force me. While it is exciting to be somewhat dominated I really want to be the one in control of my own destiny. I realize that's next to impossible. Guys are guys. They're only happy when they can assert themselves, and we women cave. Patrick seems content. If it's only this once that I maintain control I'll be happy. Not really, but it's a start."

"I could tell that his body was tensing up so I decided to abandon my blowjob, and kiss my way over his abdomen, ever so slowly climbing higher, while scooting over his lap. As my tits bathed his torso I imagined his dick between my breasts. I hadn't experienced titty fucking. There was no better time than now. He marveled over how I crushed my tits around his dick, moving my upper body up and down. It tickled as his crown popped up each pass I made. I lowered my chin and extended my tongue to flick his urethra each time his head rose toward me. I was on a roll."

"Looking up at him with doe like eyes I could tell he wanted me. Releasing my compression I went back to kissing his chest, my nipples teasing his abdomen. I let him claim my hands and tangle our fingers together. Rising higher at his encouragement I kissed his throat and climbed up into his lap. I could feel his cock amid my labia. It felt incredible each time I rubbed my clit over his crown. Even better as my pussy lips smothered and molded around his strengthened girth. For five minutes at least that was all I did, other than stare into his yearning gaze with my own. We definitely wanted one another. Fuck it."

"Reaching my hand down between my legs I coaxed his crown up toward my hole. Once lining up I sat down very slowly over him so that we could both feel a certain fulfillment. Our hands roamed each other. He my back and ass cheeks. Mine his chest, shoulders, and face. Exploring ourselves within the others eyes made us ride in perfect synch. OMG! This is almost love making. We were both getting emotional. I had to kiss him. He had to kiss me."

"LOST!"

"My mind couldn't follow my movements. His thoughts only on my mouth. So hot. I don't even remember when I began riding him really hard, or when I began moaning extremely loud. It just sort of went in and out of my thoughts. All I knew was I wanted to cum all over Patrick's cock. His throbbing inside me only enticed my orgasm. My body shook like a leaf in a tornado and I recall digging my nails into his shoulders. His hands squeezing my ass really hard. Fingerprints left for sure. My pussy felt like it was overheating. It seemed as if he was even growing bigger inside me. My G-spot was screaming and it felt like small static shocks lashing within."

"OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG! I drowned his lap. Our loveseat was going to need cleaned. Still I rode him, sloshing with every downward insertion, gushing with each exit. I think, although I'm not 100% positive, but I think I begged him to cum inside me. No clue what the hell I was saying honestly. Yapping like a dog sounds familiar. I think Patrick was telling me how hot I was over and over."

"Somehow I ended up being guided backwards until my shoulders touched the floor. It's all a blur. I know his dick left my pussy because I felt an absence. My ankles held firmly excited me until I forgot where I was. Then, suddenly I recognized the feeling of his cock penetrating me again. He was standing over my crunched body and ramming his cock straight down into me. INSANITY. Where was I? OMG! OOOOOMMMMGGGG! I think I--might have blacked out for a second. Where?"

"I didn't even feel Patrick reposition me on all fours between the loveseat and the coffee table. I was just there. My arms weak to the point I could barely support my weight. I do know I felt my hair pulled tightly, my head craning back. Blur. In and out. Where? Is that David watching me? He...was crouching in front of me. Watching my eyes roll back into my head until I focused on reality again. He was there. It wasn't my imagination. I was dripping in sweat. I think I recall David removing perspiration from my brow. Hi David."

"Patting my cheek almost felt more like an all out slap. I think he was trying to revive me more than I was. Patrick seemed relentless. I felt every slamming thrust he provoked. Shit! I realized he was also slapping my ass. Ow! FUCK! OWWW! David save me?"

"What did you say David? OMG! My body convulsed. David gripped my chin even as my head was still yanked back against my will. I'm pretty certain David said STAY WITH ME VI. So cloudy. I wondered for a very murky second if I had been drugged. Yet, I hadn't drank anything. Only a nibble of pizza. I just think my screaming orgasms were taking their toll. Dehydration maybe. OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!"

"Another orgasm I felt that one. OWWW! I think my ass cheeks are raw they're burning. Why am I being tortured like this? How could David allow this? Why was David...undressing? Noooo! As I swayed in my balance I saw David's cock moving toward my face. Noooo! I'm so fucking tired David. Noooo! His dick forced my weary lips wide and he fucked my face. I was a tug of war between David and Patrick. Promotion my ass. David was just using me. My nose won't stop running. I heard muffled voices. They were talking about me. Praising me for being a good little girl. WHAT THE FUCK! I'm being used."

"It became even more aggressive. Patrick had my hair in one hand, my left wrist in his other holding it behind my back. David was ramming his dick down my throat harder and harder. My saliva slobbering everywhere. Is that the ceiling I see? Gonna scream now...again...I..."

"...think I lost consciousness another time. David had left my mouth so I was puking a bit as I woke and became aware. Gross. Patrick was slowing up, my wrist was let go to support myself again. I could hear Patrick snarling. Noooo! Don't...cum...yes...cum inside me. I want to feel it course through me like a missile. OMG! I'm hopeless. I can't say no. David sat to my left out of the pool of vomit on the carpet. He was stroking his cock. Why was I mesmerized by it? My body shook harder and harder in anticipation of Patrick cumming inside me. He was so close. I could feel his tensing. I could feel his throbbing...I could feel...OMG! My scream hurt my throat. I was hoarse now. Oh David! Why?"

"Why did I want to suck your cock again? My body like silly putty as Patrick backed out of me, made me collapse. I nearly landed in my puke. David...he looked so lonely jerking off. Barely able to move I forced myself to crawl over David. At first all I could do was wallow over his balls. Nice pillows David. My last bit of energy I lifted enough to open my mouth and swallow David. Again, as I had Patrick I did my very best to take him whole. Praise me David. I need to know I'm making you happy. OMG! I'm losing my mind."

"David looked beyond me as something unexpected happened. Money was fluttering around me over David's lap. OMG! They were hundred dollar bills. Had David just whored me out for money? I better get my cut. LOL. He ignored the cash and caressed my cheek, I forgot the money existed. My brain was solely on my mission now. Cum in my mouth David. I'm trying so very hard. For you now. Not just myself. I can tell you're close. Don't let me fail you. AWK AWK AWK! I heard every gurgle, every choke, every expectant plea I could muster. DAVVVVVIDDD!"

"FINALLY! His cum made me try even harder. I wanted more. Every drop David. FEED ME. I can't deal with not getting what I want. AWK AWK AWK! Another detonation. THANK YOU GOD! Breathlessly I had to give up or drown. Relieving my throat I fell to the rug. I...blacked out..."

"Where am I? OMG! The water is soooo cold. I'm sitting on the shower floor and David is cleaning me off. Reviving me he said. I had zero muscle control at that point other than flinching. He had taken the shower wand to rinse off the soap he had spread over my body. Stopping only long enough to turn the hot water up. A few lonely moments to gather my thoughts he finished cleansing me. Once satisfied he brought a big towel in and crouched with me to dry me off. I shook like a drug addict in withdrawals. Holding me covered in the towel he kissed my forehead. I tried to talk but my throat was really raw from the torture of his dick, so soon after my tackling Patrick's. Where was Patrick? All I got was that he went home. Good enough I guess."

"As we sat there I managed to say...DID YOU GET YOUR PROMOTION? David smiled and lifted my chin delicately. THERE WAS NO PROMOTION VI. I winced not understanding. YOU USED ME?"

"He admitted that what had really happened was that he had shown Patrick my picture at the golf course. Patrick offered him a $1000 dollars if David could get me to have sex with him. After his sons and he having me in one afternoon David said he wanted to know if I would do it without resistance. He lied to me, but I just couldn't hold it against him. I was worth a $1000 dollars? WOW! Does this make me a hooker? I wasn't selling myself. David was selling me. Not that I couldn't use that money, but..."

"I resisted crying which surprised me. Asking David if I blacked out he told me more than once, that I was having multiple orgasms. They were so close together that I lost myself. I didn't believe him entirely until he showed me video on his cell. Without Patrick knowing David had recorded every second of my encounter up until he stripped his pants off in front of me. That part he recorded but without picture, his video just picking up my voice. I listened to the whole ten videos. I was screaming my fool head off as Patrick fucked me. WOW!"

"Asking if I were mad at him for setting me up I probably should have said yes. I wasn't so much mad as hurt. Had he just asked me I might have teased Patrick until I myself couldn't resist my urges. Thinking about it all I guess that's exactly what had happened. Inspired by the idea of getting David a promotion. FUCK! I'm so confused."

"David helped me up and guided me to my bedroom. Laying me down he covered me up with my blankets and kissed me atop my wet head. Telling me he would be back in a minute, I lay there thinking about the sex. It was awesome. The more I get the more I wanted. If my teasing got me there I didn't ever want to stop. Five minutes later David returned with the money, my undies, and my cellphone putting them on my dresser. He then told me to get some sleep, that he was going to clean up the living room before my Mom got home. At least I didn't get stuck doing it. LOL!"

"Shutting the light off I laid there in the darkness. I couldn't sleep. Getting up long enough to get my cell I messaged a few of the guys from the mall. I told them I wanted to go shopping again. Of course they all volunteered to take me. My unwitting slaves. LOL! No, I wanted to go it alone. It was fun seeing just how many guys I could get to chase me."

"Just as I was ready to stop texting, Jamie messaged me. The poor guy was in love. I'm so not ready for just one guy. Not when I know I can pretty much get anybody to want me. I can honestly say I think I'm falling into slut nympho territory. Teasing them into a frenzy just meant good sex. Maybe in a way I'm using them as much as they end up using me."

"What should I tell Jamie? Other than getting me to take my thong off in the mall's food court he seemed shy. I didn't want shy. I wanted...wanted. Not love. Desired. Craved. Worshipped. Seduced. FUCKED HARD! OMG!"

"Typing Jamie back I decided to experiment. I didn't want to lead him on into thinking we were going to date time and time again. After several attempts to text what I wanted I just couldn't hurt him. Groaning at my failure I just wrote Pizza next Saturday? I'll go out with him once, tease his ass off and watch him run for the hills. Done."

"He didn't waste any time in replying back. Reading his text I bulged my eyes. He had just taken on a part time job delivering pizza. One of his co-workers just told him a girl answered the door in her sexy underwear tonight. OH FUCK! LOL! Okay, it was on..."

"Replying I asked him if he wished it had been him to deliver the pizza. I bet he tells me yes but really meant no. Wrong! He wrote back asking, Was it you? SHIT! Giggling I answered with There's only one way to find out, I'll order another pizza and you deliver it. LOL! Too which he adds I'm not working tonight. OF COURSE NOT. LOL!"

"I told him goodnight. He continued to text me but I turned my cell off. I wanted peace and quiet to reflect. Eying the clock I knew it was still too early to be going to bed. There was pizza downstairs. I hadn't really ate after I ordered the pizza. David did. UGH! Heading downstairs still naked I found David in the kitchen. He was putting the pizza box in the oven for safe keeping. I intercepted it and scarfed down a slice cold. David sat down at the kitchen island and watched me. I batted my eyes at him and strutted about nibbling at my slice. He watched my every move smiling. I finally belted out WHAT?"

"He told me that I seemed to enjoy being naked at home in front of him. I shrugged and replied with I like being nude. As we talked he brought his cell out and played my video again. Just hearing myself got me all worked up. I found myself taking my pizza slice and moving over to sit in David's lap to watch it. As I did his hand found my pussy and rubbed me. I ignored his touch even though I was turned on big time. I think in my mind I was teasing him again. Wanting him to get crazy and take me. I offered him a bite of my crust and he took a nibble, then kissed my shoulder. I loved his attention now. This was going to be trouble someday. Mom would catch on eventually. I'm not sure I cared to be honest. I was having fun."

"CARLIGHTS. SHIT! Mom was home. So much for a second helping of David. DAMMIT! I ran upstairs to my bedroom, acting as if I went to sleep. I'm sure David will fuck Mom now. That would be a good thing. Me? Yeah, I'm so going to buy my first toy tomorrow. Tonight?"

"Fingers it is."

12