I Caught My Mom Fucking

Story Info
Carly catches her mom getting fucked.
1.3k words
4.04
19.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Caught My Mom Fucking

By Starburst8865

© Oct 20th, 2022

"Carly, sweetie, did you do your homework?' My mom asks me.

"Yes, mom." I reply. "I get good grades, mom. I don't need to be reminded every hour of every day."

"Sorry, sweetie, it's just... I know it's your senior year in high school, and I want to make sure you graduate."

"I will mom. I am ABOVE a C+ student." I say, a bit annoyed.

"Did you study for your test coming up this week?"

"I'm going to my room to study now." I say as I walk upstairs to my room.

I close the door to my room and start reading my school text books. I start to get bored, so I put headphones and music on, but put it to semi-low volume, so I can also concentrate on what I'm studying at the same time. I go on the internet to study the topic for my test that's not in the text book, so that I can have an advantage over the rest of my classmates. I just turned 18 a few days ago, so if I flunk my senior year, I'll have to be homeschooled next year repeating the 12th grade. What a drag that would be. The same boring text books, tests, and paper, but without the cute boys, the fun girls, parties, or the school events. No more dances,no nothing, but have to do the stupid work.

A few hours go by and I realize it's basically night time. It's almost 9 o'clock at night and it's dark. After the long hard studying I deserve a break with a refreshing soda. I walk downstairs and hear some kind of thumping. I basically ignore it. But right when I turn towards the refrigerator I see my mom getting fucked on the kitchen counter. The man she is fucking is a guy I have never seen before.

I am so shocked I freeze. I stay still like I am frozen statue and unable to move. There I was, watching my mother getting pounded on our kitchen counter, watching my mom's big tits bounce with each thrust of this unknown man. Her tits are bouncing so fast and hard it looks like they are about to pop out of her black bra. I can tell by my mom's moans she is really enjoying herself.

"wow, Megan! Is that your daughter?" the man says as he takes a look at me. While he asks the question he does not stop or slow down fucking my mom.

"Yeah," my mom admits while she takes a look at me, then looks back at her sex partner.

"Fuck! Your pussy feels so good while I'm pounding it in front of your daughter." he tells her. My mom just continues to moan and let her big tits bounce. "I think it's time your li'l girl gets to see her mom's tits in all their glory." The man said as he ripped my mom's bra off and continued to fuck her. I look at my mom's bra that is now on the floor. From the looks of it, it appears that one of the straps is now ripped off. And my mom would no longer be able to put that bra back on. My eyes go back to the sex. I am now watching my mom get fucked totally naked. I see her big beautiful tits with nice pink nipples bounce like crazy while the man fucks her. I feel a bit of guilt as I feel my nipples harden and poke through my white tank top as I get aroused watching my own mother getting fucked. "I think it's time, Megan." the man says. "I think it's time your daughter knows what you are." The man fucks my mom even harder. "Do it. Tell your daughter you're a whore."

My mom then looks over at me. She starts to speak while bouncing her big tits up and down.

"Sweetie, your mother is nothing but a whore." she tells me and then turns to the man. "Oh YES! Keep fucking me! I love it when you pound me so hard like the whore that I am!" my mother yells to him. I continue to watch what I thought was my well mannered, sweet, caring, loving mother get fucked like a whore. I slip my hand down my pants and under my panties and begin to rub myself pleasuring myself with my hand and am actually enjoying watching my mom get fucked like a filthy whore. If she wasn't a whore before, this man definitely turned her into one. I watch as the guy chokes my mom's neck and pound her even harder.

"FUUUUUCK!" My mom yells out. At that point, I am pretty sure all of our neighbors heard her.

"Open your mouth, slut!" he orders her. My mom does as she's told. Since she did as she was told as he called her a slut, she basically confirmed that she is a slut. The guy spits a huge logi into my mom's mouth. My mom doesn't seem to find it gross, doesn't get offended, or bothered by the spit in her mouth at all. She just keeps her mouth open letting the spit from the man just sizzle in her mouth. "Swallow it, you big titted fucking whore!" With that, my whore of a mother swallows his spit and gulps it down. "This is all you're good for, Megan." he tells her. "The only thing you are good for is to get fucked. That's it. You are ONLY good for sex."

"That IS all I'm good for." My mother agrees with him knowing her daughter is right there watching and listening.

"You are a SLUT!" he yells to her.

"YES I AM!" My mom yells back in agreement.

"You are a fucking WHORE!"

"YES I AM!" my mom agrees again. And I really think the neighbors heard her admit she was a slut and a whore. Now everyone knows I am the daughter of a whore.

"I'm gonna cum!" he says.

"Yes, sir! Cum! Cum inside me!" My mom tells him. Then the mans makes a huge grunting noise and finishes inside my mom's pussy. "Thank you so much for cumming inside me, sir. Thank you for fucking me like a whore in front of my daughter." she tells him.

"Get on your fucking knees, you dirty filthy whore." he orders her. My mom makes no hesitation to follow his orders like a good whore. "Tell your daughter to watch as you clean my cum and your pussy juice off my dick."

"Carly, honey, watch mommy suck her own pussy juice off this handsome guy's amazing dick. Or you're grounded!"

I nod my head as I watch my mom open her mouth and accept the man's wet dick in her mouth as she seems to get much of the flavor of his dick in her mouth. Without even realizing it, I rub my pussy even harder as I watch my mom suck her own pussy juice off the guy's dick.

I start to moan as I seem to lose control of myself. I moan louder and louder as I finger myself faster. At this point I am so horny that even I don't care if the neighbors hear me moaning with sexual pleasure. All the while my whore of a mother doesn't stop or slow down while hearing my moans. As soon as my mom is done cleaning her own pussy juice off that cock, I feel myself cum all over my hand and all over myself.

The man just walks out the door. My mom stands up and doesn't even bother to put clothes on or cover herself with her hand or anything. My mom walks by me totally naked and just goes upstairs as if nothing happened.

I never thought I'd orgasm to anything like this, but I knew this was just the start of amazing sexual things I'd see in my life.