Irresistible Wife

Story Info
Wife is worn down by son's best friend and turned whore.
15.2k words
4.22
280.2k
331

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door opened Jordan's smile brightened, the vision that was his best friend's mom stood on the other side. Instantly, he felt a tent in his dark cargo trousers.

Holy fuck! Faith looked filthy hot!

"What's up baby?" the eighteen-year-old grinned, eyes widening at the sight of the five-foot-two white beauty.

Damn, Faith looked filthy!

Jordan looked at her from the ground and upwards. Her black high heels making her powerful legs stand out. His eyes kept rising up her well-formed legs. They were bare, exposing her toned calves and firm, fit and shapely thighs. Her deeply tanned skin looked smooth and glistening.

The best fucking legs in town!

His eyes kept looking up her hot married body. Her flat, fit belly showed off the fitness model's commitment to retaining her perfection and as he laid eyes upon her well-earned muscles, clearly defined beneath the skin-tight dress, Jordan could even see her golden belly ring beneath the dress.

Fuck, his vision was consumed by how tightly the dress clung to her.

Nothing was left to the imagination about how fucking fit she was!

Damn, her gorgeous tanned skin looked so smooth and firm that he couldn't wait to run his experienced fingers all over them.

And speaking of things he wanted to get his hands on...

God damn her tits... he knew they were big, but damn...they looked so fucking good.

Stuffed into that tight dress, the tight fabric struggled to contain her gorgeous tits. Full and round and truly immense, her perfect tits were bursting to escape and it looked like a red lace push up bra was pushing those titties up into one fine fucking cleavage.

Damn... how he wanted to slide his dick between those suckers.

Jordan's eyes rose upwards, past the vaulting balloons on her chest, up to her gorgeous face, where her equally gorgeous smile melted him.

"Jordan, you're here very early today" the thirty-four-year-old blonde wife said, welcoming him inside, always pleasant with him, despite how heavily he lusted after her and who could blame him when she sauntered into the living room.

Jordan's eyes were locked on the fitness model's round ass, which was highlighted to perfection in her skin-tight dress, begging to be admired. The blonde's heart-shaped booty was just perfectly formed, firm and juicy and perfect. Each ripe cheek was perky and full, standing out proudly from her body.

Damn...her ass was amazing! The dress fucking moulded into her ass crack to show off the entirety of her round globes as if the dress was painted on her!

Watching that dress define and outline every inch of her fantastically round and toned ass cheeks, whilst he followed her through the living room like a moth drawn to a light, made his mouth water. He could literally see everything, nothing was left to the imagination the way the two cheeks outlined how her thong wedged them

Fuck...he had never been so shamelessly crazy about a woman before, but there was no woman he'd rather breed than this fine-looking MILF!

It was like her sexiness had stripped all of his cognitive thinking and left him with nothing but an instinctive urge to breed her and to unleash upon her curvaceous body the unbridled lust she awoke within him.

And who can blame him for wanting that hot piece of ass when the MILF bent at the waist before him, sticking her big booty dangerously close to his raging hardon while retrieving her golden handbag.

SPANK!

"Ah!" Faith gasped out while she jumped up in the air, only to look over her shoulder at him with a 'come on and fuck me' expression on her pretty face. "Jordan... we've talked about this... I'm married... you can't keep spanking my big booty" Faith told him while she put the golden string of her handbag over her head, letting the golden bag slam against her wide hips and the string nestled in the chasm of her cleavage on its diagonal way down her body.

"Not my fault when it looks that fucking big!" Jordan smirked and he could not believe how sultry she was as she bit her upper lip at him, flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder and batting those eyelashes as his hand surged with electricity from having spanked that perfect ass...

God it felt good and when he saw how the tips of her wavy blonde hair nestled in her ass crack...

Jordan's lust exploded!

Quickly, he wrapped his arms around her hourglass shape and pulled her in close.

"Ohh! Jordan!" Faith squealed until her big booty pressed against his crotch and when his thumbs pressed deep into her spine her animated body turned still.

"Fucking hell baby, you're so tense," Jordan commented as he admired the defined muscle in her shoulders, traps and upper back. And as he dug his fingers deeply into her neck, he pushed against the straps of her dress, pushing the straps further and further towards her toned shoulders.

Faith dropped her hands by her side and sunk her back against his firm six pack and her head nestled between his huge pecs.

Fuck... he was such a beastly strong and fit young man and, in his grasp, she felt so tiny, powerless and submissive!

Closing her eyes as he released knot after knot, making her blood boil and her pussy moisten, she let out a quiet moan.

Then he slung his powerful and fully tattooed arm over her upper chest and pulled her back against him. Before she could even think to pull away, five fingers pressed deep into her back. Instantly, her spine crackled and it felt like her vertebrae dangled freely along a slack string. It was enough to make her hum breathy and long.

God that felt good.

"Like it, huh?" Jordan continued to grind deeper into her bare shoulders while humping her ass slowly.

Fuck, the things he was getting away with! He could hardly believe how easy she was to manipulate and yet it was always that last distance that he struggled cover.

God damn...he knew it, as if he could smell it! If she finally would do him a favour and submit, he knew she would be one hell of a slut in the sheets!

Faith had to end this, but it felt so good, too good, and his powerful fingers weren't just melting her muscles, they were also liquidating her brain. The stunning wife found it impossible to focus on anything but her body going limp under his touch and that massive black cock humping her ass.

"You have to stop. No more, Jordan! You just have to stop..." Faith moaned, but her message lacked any conviction whatsoever, the meaning totally lost to the heavenly breath behind it.

"Stop? I think we're just getting started on something special here" Jordan told her, nibbling on her earlobe as he worshipped the five-foot-two tall fitness model like the irresistible Goddess that she was.

Fuck, she was squirming in his arms and he was practically dry fucking her.

God damn...he was getting so lucky he half-expected the dream to end and that he would wake up with only her Instagram pictures to satisfy his obsession, but the real thing was in his grasp. And when he pushed her straps down her arms, he revealed nearly all of her chest.

"It's too much..." Her head sunk forwards, her shoulder blades coming together. "You're too good at this... I just..." Faith sighed, continuously starting sentences, but she couldn't get to the part where she actually asked him to stop. She finally turned to the one person in her life who meant more to her than anything, since her husband was at work and unable to save her. "Blake... he might come home soon... we have to stop..." Faith said and the instant she said it, she regretted it, because he'd now believe her son catching them was all that stood in the way of taking her right there in the living room.

And worse, she had said we and not you... like the bimbo she was.

His powerful thumbs pressed deeper into her low back, waves of pleasure wrapped around to her front side, and the last of her frustration gave in to the sensation of Jordan's amazing thumbs.

"It's only a massage, we're not doing anything wrong... yet" he teased her, giving her massive ass a slow but noticeable thrust.

"I know but..." Faith sighed, shit, he made it sound like she was the one with all the salacious ideas in her head. She'd never had this much trouble speaking her mind before, and this horny teenager did this to her a lot, but her brain just kept rejecting everything she really needed to say.

Then he thrust against her, again and her juices started to flow.

Fuck... had he successfully worn her down with his relentless flirting, seduction and heavy groping?!?

God... she was struggling today!

His thumbs continued to unearth pleasure from her tight muscles, as his long strong fingers wove into the sides of her flat tummy. "You're so fucking sexy!" Jordan groaned as he pressed her even harder against his raging hardon.

Jordan's hands left her lower back, caressed up her flat belly, and settled on the MILF's gorgeous tits, squeezing them for all they were worth. She straightened up, leaned back against him and shuttered when his lips nipped at her neck.

What the fuck was happening? It wasn't right. How could he? How could she?

Finally, Faith's body heeded her warning brain, and she twisted just as his fingers coursed over the fuller flesh of her naked tit, twisting her hard nipples so fucking hard she nearly had an orgasm.

"Jordan! I'm married! You have to stop!" Faith pleaded, trying to sound firm, but his hands remained glued to her tits.

"Fine, I'll stop massaging your back" he said, finally letting go of her double E cup tits and stepping slightly back.

Breathing in, she closed her eyes and exhaled. Only, that is when his hands grabbed onto her round, firm and supple ass cheeks. "What are you doing?" Faith gasped, his thumbs digging into her massive cheeks.

"You've been working this big fucking ass way too much! Damn, you've got some bad knots here baby, but you know I always get rid of them for you" Jordan grinned at her while he fondled and squeezed whatever he could grab of her big booty.

"You do... but I really shouldn't let you... I'm married... if my husband..." Faith struggled to speak, a deep shade of red on her face, remembering all the times Jordan would convince her to let him massage her big booty and every time it felt amazing.

"He won't mind, even if he caught us. It's only a massage baby" the eighteen-year-old told the stunning wife. "Now bend over the table and let me continue massaging your big fucking ass" Jordan groaned in the blonde wife's ear, pushing her forwards until those massive quads pressed against the table.

And when the curvaceous blonde wife did as suggested and rested those big tits against the table and stuck that big booty up for him, he could see the short hemline start to ride up and over those amazingly round, pert and supple ass cheeks.

Slamming his hands down atop of her big cheeks, she gasped as he quickly pulled that short hemline all the way over her amazing thicc ass and his eyes feasted on the sight of her skimpy red lace thong wedged deep within the chasm formed by her humongous ass cheeks piling together and making his cock the hardest it had ever been.

Jordan was undeterred, staring lustfully at Faith's juicy, and muscularly perfect big booty. He reached forward and palmed each delightful cheek, squeezing them greedily before grabbing each roughly, hooking the lace thong around his finger and pulling them apart, exposing her tight asshole to his gaze for the first time.

FUCK!

The sight of her clean, tight clenched hole made his mouth water.

Jordan didn't even hesitate... he wanted to worship her amazing ass.

The eighteen-year-old dove forward, pressing his famished mouth against her asshole. In a frenzy of lust, he eagerly extended his tongue and swiped it against the tight gap.

"Ahhh! Fuck! What the fuck!?!? Jordan! What are you... ohhhhh god!" Faith moaned out, shocked that her ass was being eaten by her son's best friend.

For a man who had never gotten close to performing this act before, he was diving in without hesitation. His tongue lavished the tight hole, rimming her avidly, coating her asshole with his saliva. His tongue swirled against the tight hole before stabbing at it, making Faith squirm with delight.

"Oh! Fuck! No... this can't be happening... oh fuck!" Faith squealed as she reached back to grip his cornrows, trying to push him off, but he didn't move an inch. Despite the nastiness of this act, and despite his inexperience with said act, he was going to town on the fitness model's asshole. Jordan' face lodged between her warm, round cheeks as his mouth was avidly attacking her asshole, rimming it, stabbing at it, getting it ready for what had to happen next. "Jordan... please... oh so good... please get off of m...mmmmmm! Oh fuck!" she moaned and struggled, her voice a mask of lusty pleasure as she pushed her big booty higher and further into his face and higher, allowing him to really get all up in her slutty backdoor.

Jordan wasn't backing down, worshipping her tight asshole with his tongue, bathing it with his spit. He stabbed at her ass with his tongue, testing how much give it had. When his tongue finally broke through and breached her defences, she screamed out. "FUCK! Oh GOD! Jordan! You have to stop! Oh fuck! So fucking good! Oh please don't do this to me!" Faith trembled, her powerful legs turned wobbly and unable to help her when she tried to stand up and save herself from enduring her powerful orgasm, but with one hand slamming down on her back, Faith was held in place, powerless and forced to endure the sensations that wrecked her body.

Jordan eyes were closed as he focused on eating her magnificent ass, his hand simultaneously gripping and squeezing each round firm cheek while the other held the wife in place.

Jordan' eyes were glimmering with lust as he feasted on her enormous ass. Squirming in pleasure, Faith released her grip on his hair and laid her chest down onto the table, closing her eyes and surrendering to the orgasm.

Jordan pulled his face out from her ass-crack, his lips swollen, breathing heavily. For a moment, he just stayed in place, hand moving down to join the other atop of her big cheeks, resting on the warm skin of her firm ass cheeks as her shaking legs made that big booty wiggle for his enjoyment, tempting him further.

Grabbing her long blonde hair, he yanked the fitness model up.

"Arghhh! Jordan! Arghh!" she winced in pain from his mistreatment of her wavy blonde hair, but then he flipped her around, grabbed her tiny waist and lifted her up until her thicc and shapely thighs were draped over his broad shoulders.

"Jordan! Let me down! What the fuck's gotten into you!?!?" Faith panicked when she was pushed against the front door, her hemline bunched around her tiny waist and her wet red lace thong revealed once more to her son's best friend, who quickly peeled it aside and stuck his tongue up her married pussy.

God... he was so fucking crazy for her hot body!

"Oh my god! Jordan! Oh fuck! You can't do this! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhh!!! Jordan!!! Fuck!!! Oh my god!!! Oh god!! I'm married! Ohhh! You can't... oohhhh god!" Faith moaned and gripped his cornrows while her pussy lips trembled under his intense feasting on that shaven married pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Oh no!!! Ahhhhhhh!! JORDAN!!!!! Oh JORDAN!!! You have to stop!!!!! You're making me CUM!!!! AHhhhhh!!" Faith panted, moaning uncontrollably as he slammed her into the door, her juices raining as he devoured her forbidden pussy like only her husband should be doing.

Jordan had smoked a lot of weed with his mates but the cloud nine her married pussy sent him to was the biggest state of bliss that he had ever experienced as she squirted into his mouth.

Faith didn't scream, she didn't do anything but tremble and shake as she leant against the door, his tongue making her swoon in orgasmic bliss as her juices rained.

Fuck... this always happened when someone ate her pussy, even if this was wrong, she couldn't help but squirt into the horny teenager's mouth!

When Jordan needed air, her gorgeous legs slid down from his broad shoulders as he slowly lowered her down until her heels touched the ground.

Looking at the panting fitness model as she leaned against the door, her orgasms so fucking powerful she struggled to stand on her own, Jordan stared at her with a desperate desire for more of the woman he was madly in love with...

And he reached out for more.

Grabbing her long hair once again as it cascaded down her front to about her navel, he yanked her towards him, the wife nearly falling on her high black heels, but he caught her in his fully tattooed black arms, spun her around and stepped back until the back of his powerful hamstrings touched the sofa that faced the front door.

Then he sat down against it and pulled her lusciousness with him, until she was sitting with that big fucking ass in his lap, his one hand reaching up and cupping her tits interchangeably and the other disappearing between her legs until she felt his fingers on her mound.

"Jordan... this is crazy! I'm married!" Faith panicked while her legs shook and trembled from the powerful orgasm that made her powerless to fight back while his fingers did whatever they wanted with her body.

"Don't mind my hands baby, I'm just making you feel good" Jordan groaned as he slipped two fingers into her married pussy.

Jordan couldn't breathe as perfection sat in his lap, squirming atop of his pulsing cock as he held around her bare stomach with both hands and rested his chin over her toned shoulder.

God damn... she was fucking built for sex!

Immediately, the fingers began to slide inside and back out of her pussy and he soon began to pant into her ear as Faith began to moan louder and louder while she kept grinding her big booty against his massive black cock.

Jordan's fingers pumped her pussy in excruciatingly slow and deep thrusts and the married wife felt him bury his face into her neck as she felt another orgasm on the verge of exploding from the sensations he filled her with.

"Ohh!" Faith moaned and went silent as she held hear breath when he increased the pace, lapping at her clit and making her chest push even more into his kneading fingers.

"Oh my god!" Faith closed her eyes as she panted from the intense finger fucking this teenager was giving her, her big booty grinding his cock so savagely he was groaning in her ear from the pleasure.

Jordan's palm smacked into her pussy as he finger-fucked her, making her whole body shake and spasm as he brought her to another earth-shattering orgasm. The fitness model's big tits bounced up and down as he twisted and played with her stiff nipples, his teeth sinking into her neck and driving her wild.

"Ohhhhhh!" Faith moaned loudly as the sensations rocked through her body and she couldn't even sit still! The only thing keeping her locked in place to suffer the assault on her pussy was Jordan constantly fondling her big tits.

"Ohh God! Ohh! AHHHH!!! Oh!!! AHhhhhhh!" Faith cried out as her thighs clamped together and the powerful jolt of the orgasm struck her completely, making her fall completely into against his back.

Jordan's palm locked between her thick, warm and fit thighs as he found her g-spot at last. Keeping her pressed back against his chest, his fingers became a piston machinery as the MILF malfunctioned from the pleasure, squirting all over his black fingers as he rocked her world.

When Jordan's strong hand slid free from between her powerful thighs, Faith panted for air, her booty still grinding from side to side over the raging hardon pressed between her cheeks.

"Look at me baby!" Jordan groaned into her ear and slowly she managed to turn around sideways as she stared into his eyes with a fiery passion while he fondled her big tits.

And she looked with those puppy eyes she should only show her husband.