I Caught My Sister Fucking

Story Info
Sister catches her older sister fucking.
1k words
3.56
51.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samsweet
samsweet
14 Followers

I grew up so innocent. My parents were very religious and always pushed this on my sisters and me. I was not aloud to even talk about dating a guy until I was 19, something my parents decided since I was still living under their roof and that's when they started dating. My other sister was a year older than me and already had a boyfriend. He was blonde, and gorgeous. He played baseball at my high school and had an incredibly toned athletic body. I had seen him a few times with his shirt off when he and my sister had gone swimming in our pool. But that didn't at all prepare me for what I would see one day after school.

Let me back up a little bit. I was 18 at the time, still living with my parents, and not at all up to speed on guys the may many of my friends were. I had friends with boyfriends who had made out and some had even gone a little further. Not me though my parents were set in their ways and I wasn't old enough yet. My older sister on the other hand was 19 and much more experienced than I was, even if she also still lived at home. She was the rebel of the family, always pushing the boundaries and driving my parents crazy.

About two months into the school year it was my parents anniversary. This meant they took off for the weekend to some hotel resort and left my sisters and me alone. My parents being the strict people they were were adamant that we were to have no one over to the house while they were gone, especially my sister's boyfriend. My younger sister went to sleepover at a friend's house which left just me and my older sister in the house. Being the weekend I spent most of Saturday at my best friend's house rather than being cooped up at home with just my older sister. Her house was just around the corner from mine which made it easy to walk to and from.

That afternoon I left my friend's house and started walking back home to see what my sister wanted to do for dinner. When I rounded the corner to my house I saw something that surprised me, the red mustang convertible that belonged to my sister's boyfriend parked in front of our house. All I thought at the time was how much trouble my sister was going to get into for having her boyfriend over. Little did I know what was waiting for me inside.

I walked in the house expecting to see my sister and her boyfriend over on the couch watching something on TV, like they normally did when he was over, but I didn't see them. Next I checked out back to see if they decided to go swimming but again nothing. Seeing the pool I decided that it might be nice to have a quick swim before dinner. I headed to my bedroom to change into my suit when I saw it. My sister's room was directly across from mine and as I walked up I heard a slight sound, almost a whimper. My sister's door was slightly ajar and as I turned I saw my sister, standing and bent over the edge of her bed, her Jean shorts and underwear on the floor with her boyfriend standing behind her, pants around his ankles, fucking her! I was in shock. I couldn't move. Their backs were to me and they hadn't noticed me standing in the hallway. My sister was moaning in a way I never imagined she could. Her boyfriend had is hands on her hips and kept thrusting into her. I was frozen staring. This was the first time I had ever seen a boy naked. His firm butt and his hard dick. The way he was trusting into my sister and grunting get name as he did. Her moaning with her butt pressed up against him. It was all too much. I snapped out of my trance, ran into my room and unintentionally slammed my door. I sat down with my back against the door and heard my sister and her boyfriend scrambling on the other side. About a minute later I heard his car start outside as he left.

About 10 minutes later my sister knocked on my door. I pretend I wasn't in my room.

"Come on!" she said. "We need to talk".

I opened my door. My sister was now dressed back in her jean shorts, the ones my dad always said we're too short.

"You can't tell Mom and Dad!" she said.

I was still in shock, I always knew my sister was a little rebellious but sex! "How long have you been doing that?" I asked.

"A couple of months." she said. "You can't tell them ok!"

She seemed angry and nervous at the same time. I couldn't find the words to speak. She softened a little as she stared at me.

"I didn't think you'd be home so soon." She said. "We thought you would still be out." I still said nothing and just stared at the ground, I couldn't really look at her. "How much did you see?" she asked.

"You were bent over and he was behind you doing you." I said "You're a total slut!" I yelled, more in shock than really angry. "Why did you let him do that to you like that?" I asked.

"It feels really good like that, you'll understand someday." she replied. At that I tried to close my door again, but she stopped me.

My sister then went on to explain that they had been having sex since her birthday about two months ago and that she loved him and wanted to show him that. She also made sure I was not going to tell our parents. I agreed, I mean how would I even start that awkward conversation with them anyway.

After that day, after seeing my sister's boyfriend's dick and his ass as he fucked my sister I couldn't really get it out of my head. I remember it wasn't long after that I touched myself for the first time and I'd be lying if I said wasn't thinking about what I saw that day after school.

samsweet
samsweet
14 Followers