Revenge

Story Info
Sister asks me to help exact revenge...
3.4k words
4.46
106.5k
181

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not real deep on the story on this one, mostly just sex and fun.

Summer break had finally arrived, I'd came home from college in time for my younger sister's 18th birthday and had plans to spend the time home to swim and relax by the pool. Our parents owned a pretty big law firm so we had a nice house and didn't have to worry about having debt when we left college, I had got in on a football scholarship anyway but was nice to have a backup.

I sat in my room one morning reading a book when I heard crying coming from my sister's room, she was usually pretty bubbly and cheerful so I wondered what was up. Our rooms shared a bathroom and we'd only lock the door when we showered or were changing, I lightly knocked and let myself into her room, she was on her bed with a box of tissues, tears running down her face.

"Hey Heather, you okay?" I said, sitting on the bed.

"No, that fucking asshole cheated on me," she said, sobbing.

"Who, Heather, I didn't even know you had a boyfriend."

"I was dating a guy on the football team, Tom Clark and found out he fucked Sara from my class. She told me, said he told her he dumped me and only admitted the truth the next morning."

"I could have warned you about him, heard so many stories, sorry sweetie. Want me to kick his ass?"

"No."

"Well let me know if you need anything okay," I said then left her alone.

Around 20 minutes later Heather appeared in my room and stood by my bed, she'd changed from her pajamas to a pretty sexy lace teddy and almost see through white lace panties. Her nipples were pointing through the thin material so I could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Holy shit Heather, you not have a robe?" I said, trying not to stare.

"I need your help to get revenge on that asshole." She said.

"Revenge how, I thought you didn't want me to kick his ass?"

"Not that kind, he said I'm an ugly bitch and nobody else would want to fuck me, I want you to help me take some pics that looks like another guy fucking me so I can send to him."

"How the he... Oh, No Heather, you're my sister!"

"We wouldn't actually have sex, just look like we are on camera. I tried photoshop but they look stupid."

"Heather, you're no doubt asking me to be at least partially naked with my no doubt naked younger sister just for revenge. You're really pretty, you're a cheerleader so can get any guy you wanted to, you don't need me or need to get revenge. Forget about him, he's a dick."

"I can't Marcus, he insulted me, he called me ugly and I won't let him get away with that. I want to show him what he's never going to have again." Said Heather, she started to cry again.

"And there's no other way? Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

"Just pose to make it look like we're having sex, I'll set the camera to cut off your head."

"Fine but it better not get too weird." I said.

"Thank you, give me a minute to set up and come through okay." She said then left.

'This is a bad idea' I thought to myself but wandered through to her room after a few minutes, she was already naked, sitting on the bed and had her little point and shoot camera set up on her desk on top of a couple of books. The flash went off as I walked in, she checked the camera and removed one of the books and set the timer again, posed then checked the camera.

I'd never looked at her in any kind of sexual way before. I was honest with her when I said she was pretty, she had our mom's looks and was certainly a head turner but she was sexy. She had nice pert 36c's, slim athletic body from her cheer-leading and I spotted she was shaven. I tried to put anything erotic out of my head to stop my impending erection but I was fighting a losing battle, watching her breasts jiggle as she went back and forward to her camera was torture.

"Telling me the selfie queen can't set up her camera?" I said, trying to distract myself with humor.

"I don't have a tripod so can't get the angle." She said, shaking her head.

"What position did you want me in?"

"Uh, I hadn't thought of that."

"Lets try doggy first, that way I can be in a position where it looks like I'm in you but I'm not."

"You'll need to be naked for that." Said Heather with a smile.

"I know."

I took my shirt and boxers off and watched Heather's eyes widen a little when she seen my cock semi hard.

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you were packing a monster." She said.

"Well you shouldn't know, I'm your brother remember."

"Right, yes, okay." She said, a little distracted.

She got up on the bed on all fours, I set the camera up a little better, set the timer and got behind her, tucking my cock between her legs and pressing close against her. Contact with her pussy was accidental but she was wet and some of her juices leaked out onto the base of my cock. The flash went off after what felt like years, I separated from Heather without rubbing my cock on her any more and checked the picture.

"Well shit, you're so slim you can actually see my cock hanging down." I said, checking the picture.

"Maybe you could just stick it in me a little, just for the picture?"

"Pictures is one thing Heather, you've already got your juice on me and we shouldn't be doing this."

"You're not even fully hard are you?"

"No I'm not but we'd be crossing a pretty big line here."

"I swear, just for the pictures." She pleaded, knowing damn well I hated saying no to her.

"Fine but you tell nobody about this."

I set the camera up again but didn't think it would show enough.

"Get on your back and put a pillow under your ass." I said to her.

She did as I asked, the sight of her on her back with her legs open, her pussy glistening with her arousal, was enough to get me fully hard. I held one leg up round my waist and had her lower the second so her pussy was angled towards the camera and took a test shot to test the angle. Satisfied my method showed her pussy and her face I pushed the tip of my cock inside her. I barely had an inch inside her but she let out a moan and squeezed my cock with her pussy.

"Don't do that Heather." I said gasping, trying to focus.

"Sorry, I can't help it, you're way bigger than my ex."

"I'm barely inside you."

"I know but he has a really thin dick."

"Didn't need to know that but stay still and let me get this pic."

Her pussy felt amazing but I got the angle and got the pic of her with my cock inside her and her face fully visible. I pulled out but she let out another moan as I did.

"Sorry but that felt so good."

"Is this one going to be enough?" I asked, trying to push the thoughts out of my head.

"Looks kinda posed I guess, maybe um, maybe the same pic but where you've just cum over the outside of my pussy?" She said, her face was getting red.

"What the fuck Heather, you want me to jerk off over your pussy now? I think that picture is enough."

"Well, I'm already wet and you're already hard, why not just fuck me, pull out when you're ready."

"Because you're my sister."

"You've had it in me already, you've seen me more naked than just a brother should. Take me."

With her 'take me' she put a sultry look on her face and softened her voice, I lost all rationale at that point and decided 'fuck it, probably already going to hell' and gave her what she wanted. I gazed at her a few moments, decided I wasn't going to just fuck her though, I always felt empty that way so I took her my way. I put the camera down, got down with my face between her legs and started licking her.

"Oh ffffuck." She gasped as my tongue entered her.

I licked and explored her until she came a couple of times, when she crawled up the bed away from my face I figured she'd had enough and climbed up her body and placed my cock at the entrance of her already soaked pussy. I gazed into her eyes for a few seconds then slowly pushed my cock inside her, enjoying the look of pleasure on her face as I filled her. She was still catching her breath from licking her but was breathing pretty hard when I started thrusting.

"F...feels s... so good." She gasped.

I kept a pretty steady pace, giving her deep, hard thrusts, even when she started cumming every few times I pushed into her. When I felt her squeeze my cock as she was cumming a 5th or 8th time I felt the familiar rush then pushed in deep as my cock swelled then exploded my seed deep into her. She gasped trying to say something but my jets of cum spraying into her set her off again and she almost blacked out as she came again. I pulled out slowly when I was spent and got the camera to take a picture that captured her pussy starting to ooze my cum, my cock still glistening from her juices and Heather's 'I've just been fucked really hard' look on her face.

"There, now that's a picture." I said, showing her.

"Fucking ass... why I wanted you to cum outside... my pussy... I'm not on the pill." She said, still catching her breath.

"Well shit, when was your last period?"

"A week ago. It doesn't matter, I'll get a plan b or something. That was amazing, I've never felt anything like that before. Thank you so much." She said.

"I kinda enjoyed it myself."

"Well I can tell, it's still leaking out of me. How long since you had sex?"

"Couple months and I've been too busy to jerk off lately."

"Well as a thank you any time you feel the need to jerk off you can fuck me instead, your cock is amazing big brother." She said.

"I think we should leave this as a one off." I said, kissed her on the cheek then took a shower.

2 hours later as I pounded her hard from behind I realized the 'one off' was just silly, I groaned as I came inside her again then cuddled her close as we caught our breath.

"So, one off huh." She said with a smile.

"Well you seduced me, how could I decline."

"Can we do this a lot, I haven't felt this great in my life."

"Fine but get some birth control okay. What did fuckface think of the pic?"

"I decided it was petty and he'd just plaster it on social media so I didn't do it."

"Oh, you couldn't have decided that before we had sex?" I said, smiling.

"Well, I was still upset before, I'm not now. Now I just have burning lust for my big brother."

"We need to be careful not to get caught, Mom and Dad would freak if they caught us."

A few days later I woke up pretty early and decided to go for a swim. Heather and I had been making love every chance we could, a few times with her waiting for me in our bathroom before going back to our rooms once we'd fulfilled our needs be it spraying my cum down her throat after eating her or taking her from behind over the sink. I thought Heather would still be asleep so I kept quiet but her door was open slightly and I could hear her on the phone, I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"I can't send it, anything I upload goes to the family drive and Dad would flip his shit, you should come over and I'll show you... Oh every chance we get, his cock is amazing Lucy, I don't care that he's my brother... Well you were born with a twin sister, not my fault she likes my pussy more than yours..." She said, laughing.

I crept away and went for my swim, at breakfast Mom appeared with Dad, Heather was with them.

"Hey, your Dad and I are going away for a week, our conference in New York, I forgot we'd already said yes to Heather having Lucy over for a couple of days but if you are not okay with that she can wait. I said I'd ask you but do you mind?" Said Mom.

"Is no problem, they know not to drink but we'll be fine." I replied.

"Thank you, I've put money on your card, enough to last a month but if anything comes up have our assistant get us to call you okay?" Said Mom.

"Make sure the pool company do everything this time please Son, last few times they've forgotten to change the filters." Said Dad.

"No problem."

"Honey we should go if we're going to beat the traffic." Said Mom to Dad.

They kissed us both then left with their cases, weren't gone more than 10 minutes before we in bed, Heather riding me and moaning in pleasure. When we both climaxed she rested on my chest.

"I hope you can cope without me when Lucy is here, I promise we won't disturb you." She said, catching her breath.

"I think I'll be okay."

"Well she'll be here soon, I need to make my bed."

I showered and waited, I hated doing it but looked on Heather's phone when she went to answer the door, she'd texted Lucy 'He just came in me, if you hurry you can lick it out.' I closed my room door over and when I heard them chatting in her room, waited in the bathroom.

"Won't it all have leaked out by now?" Said Lucy.

"No, usually takes ages, he's so big and always pushes right inside me before he cums, I'm so glad I'm on the pill now, I swear he sprays right into my womb every time." Replied Heather.

"Oh wow, your lips are still swollen, you're soaking wet."

"Oh God yes, I've missed your tongue sweetie."

I had moved her full length mirror slightly so I could see her bed but Heather was on her back with her legs open and Lucy, wearing only her bra, was between them, licking her pussy, her dress discarded on the floor. Lucy was almost a dark haired version of Heather but was a little heavier with at least DD breasts. I found her sexy as hell, especially from the angle I was currently seeing her. I decided on a course of action and walked into the room naked.

"Well that looks like a lot of fun without me." I said, both women jumped.

"Lucy's tongue is amazing, it's been a while since I've had her my love." Said Heather.

"I had asked you to keep us two a secret." I replied.

"Oh don't worry, I won't tell a soul. Nobody knows we're lovers, we've been having sex with each other since we were 16." Said Lucy, she kept looking at my cock.

"I'd have you join us but Lucy is a virgin." Said Heather.

"Uhm, that's not true anymore, I was going to tell you after this." Said Lucy.

"That's awesome, who?" Said Heather.

"My Dad, I walked in on him fucking Jane and said I wouldn't tell Mom if I could have him too. He was so good."

"Your sister Jane?" I said.

"Yea, she's been fucking him for weeks and didn't tell me." Said Lucy.

"Well I think we've already talked too much, take your bra off Lucy, let my brother see those wonderful tits of yours and we can both suck them."

We spend the rest of the morning ravaging Lucy. Heather kissed me and said 'only when I'm with you' as she guided my cock into Lucy then sat on her face as I fucked her. I lasted ages since I'd already had Heather that morning but Lucy was very satisfied by the time we all collapsed, sweating and smiling.

"You guys are awesome." She said once she'd caught her breath.

I mostly left the girls to do their own thing for the rest of the time Lucy was staying, they let me watch but Heather said she felt too jealous when I came in her and didn't allow me to have her again. I didn't mind, I did enjoy fucking Heather while Lucy sat on her face so I wasn't exactly left frustrated.

Heather and I were so wrapped up in each other that we lost track of time, one afternoon after making love pretty much the whole morning, I came in Heather and when I rolled off her, Mom and Dad were standing at the foot of her bed.

"Well Hi kids, I guess that explains why you weren't out spending the money we left." Said Mom with a smile.

"Um, Hi." Said Heather.

I didn't know what to do, I froze completely.

"I'm thinking it's time for that chat my love." Said Dad.

"Oh I think so too. You're not in trouble, please finish up, take a shower then come sit with us in the lounge." Said Mom.

We showered together in silence, we were both still in shock.

"I don't care what happens, I'm not giving you up." Said Heather as she held me close under the water.

"They don't seem upset sweetie."

We dried and got dressed then sat in the lounge with our parents. They handed us a drink each.

"I'm not 21, I'm not allowed to drink." Said Heather.

"You're fine as long as you're home sweetie." Said Mom.

"We're so sorry Mom, it just kind of happened." Said Heather.

"I'm going to tell you both something that's going to come as a surprise. It doesn't change anything and as long as you're not getting cum all over the furniture, you can do what you want with each other inside this house. When your Father and I first got married we wanted children. We tried for years and after we both got tests it turned out the accident your father had as a kid left him infertile. We thought about adopting but I wanted children of my own. We didn't want some stranger to be a donor so I shared a secret with your Father and he allowed me to have my brother impregnate me. When we were younger we had sex with each other a few times but kept it a secret. For each of you we had sex for about a week straight then went back to our normal lives once I was pregnant." Said Mom, Heather and I were stunned.

"Wait, Uncle Lewis who died in the plane crash?" Said Heather.

"Yes sweetie." Said Mom.

"Oh." Said Heather.

"You two have become the only people other than your Mother and I who know this, as far as the world is concerned, I'm your father and nothing will change that." Said Dad.

"We wouldn't want it to change Dad, you've given us both a wonderful life, you guys are the envy of all our friends who have unhappy parents that fight all the time." I said.

We all hugged in the middle of the room then Dad got us another drink.

"So, how did it happen?" Said Mom.

Heather told her about the revenge quest and how she seduced me, she left out the tryst with Lucy though.

"Well I'm happy you two found each other, you certainly look like you know how to please Marcus." Said Mom.

"Oh he sure does." Said Heather.