I Cheated on My Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued from part 1.
6.9k words
4.56
3.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly moved in front of me and then with one swift motion she unlocked the door and sprang it open. She bolted like an Olympic runner and I took just a second to get my feet going and follow behind. Thankfully the two employees, one of whom seemed to be the manager, were caught off guard by her rapid departure and seemed to have not noticed me just yet.

I bolted out after her and struggled to catch up. We both hit the exit, me just behind her, and as I came out, she was slowing down to let me catch up. "Where's your car?" she asked. I looked around for a moment trying to remember and then headed in its direction. She followed closely behind me as we continued to run.

My mind was racing. I had never done something this crazy in my entire life. Well, maybe that one time I had thought it was a good idea to use the roof of the house as a diving board. No that wasn't as crazy as this. Would we get caught? Was I about to go to jail? Had I ever had such a mind-blowing experience?

As we got close to my car, a good dozen parking spaces or so back from the door, I used my keyfob to unlock it. We reached it and both climbed in quickly. Before either of us had time to buckle in, I was starting to back the car out of its space. As I did, I saw the manager and two employees come flying out of the theater entrance. We drove off in the opposite direction, heading for the main street.

"Where are we going?" I asked her a bit out of breath as we neared the parking lot exit. "Go right!" she exclaimed, trying to get her seatbelt on. I slowed down at the end of the parking lot, looking back to see nobody was chasing us. As we prepared to turn out of the parking lot, I also got my seatbelt on.

"I live just a couple miles away, we can go back to my place," she said with a mischevious smile. I didn't argue. I didn't know what was going to happen there, but if the events of the last little bit were any indication, I was going to like it.

After we got turned out of the parking lot, she started giving me directions. It was already dark out, being winter, and traffic was a bit heavy still. As we made our way slowly to her place, she put her right foot up on my dashboard, and spread her legs. This gave me an unhindered few of her cum soaked cotton panties. She smiled as I noticed and started to rub herself through her panties.

I'm not going to lie. I've never driven while intoxicated, but I can't imagine how it would be harder to drive intoxicated than it was to drive with her doing this next to me. Part of me screamed that she needed to stop so I could pay attention to the road. The other part of me was getting so fucking turned on. Not that I wasn't already turned on, but damn my cock was starting to really throb in my pants.

After a mile or so, she was starting to moan quietly in the seat. Her right hand rubbing herself, now under her panties, and her left massaging her breast. I nearly hit someone coming up to the light and had to hit the breaks pretty hard. She jolted and told me to turn left. I squeezed into the left lane and we proceeded. She kept at her masturbation but was giving better directions.

Not that I was really paying much attention to the directions. The only thing my mind was thinking about was how wet those panties were, and how badly I wanted to explore her body with my hands. I've met my share of horny women before, I mean, what else is college. This was taking the cake though, this girl was fucking on fire.

It took about 10 minutes or so to go the couple miles to her apartments, and she quickly directed me where to park. We both got out, the cool winter air snapping a bit of the horniness out of me. She started running for the building but stopped briefly and reached out to grab my hand. We ran up the flight of stairs and down the hallway to her door. She reached into her small handbag and grabbed her key, fumbling to get the door open.

The winter air was near freezing, and I was cold. She was barely wearing anything with just a thin short dress and her soaked panties. I knew she must have been freezing, and I was hoping I was about to help her get warmed back up.

As soon as we both got into the apartment and I had pushed the door closed behind me she jumped into my arms. I fell back a bit into the door but managed to stay upright as we began to kiss passionately. Her hands grabbed the sides of my neck as her legs wrapped around me and squeezed tight. Her right hand was still damp from playing with herself in the car, and I could just barely make out the delightful aroma of her sex. It was exotic and drove me to kiss her with even more passion.

Our lips locked, our tongues met, and all thoughts of the cold air outside left my head. She tasted faintly like strawberries, probably from her lip gloss. It caused me to start thinking about caressing her body with a few strawberries, licking the juice from her tender flesh. A mental note of something I would enjoy doing if the opportunity presented itself.

Soon I broke our kiss and started kissing down her neck, taking time to gently suck on her skin while flicking my tongue against it. It wasn't a long or short neck, just a perfect one. Soft and delicious, with just a hint of tiny hairs along the back to tease my lips with.

Her nails began to dig into my back and she started pulling my polo up. I broke from the kissing for a moment to allow her to pull my shirt off, and then turned both of us so that her back was to the door. With the door helping me to hold her weight, my kissing of her neck, shoulder, and ear continued. She played her fingernails across my back, the pressure causing a weirdly intoxicating sensation.

I discovered that she seemed to really enjoy when I was kissing her ear, and I took her ear lobe into my mouth, sucking it gently. Her hands danced on my back, and her moans filled my ear. I began whispering into her ear, telling her how beautiful she was, how I wanted to taste her body, how I needed to be inside of her.

Her goosebumps returned quickly as my warm breath caressed the inside of her ear. She began gently bouncing up and down in my arms, rubbing her pelvis against my jean covered cock. I was so hard again and throbbing with every motion. I could feel a burning warmth coming from her, and her panties were so wet I could feel the moisture. Soon my hands were lifting her dress over her shoulders leaving her only in panties, with her pert c-cup breasts and firm pink nipples pressing into my chest.

Now I said I was an ass man, and I'm sticking by that, but these breasts. My god they were magnificent, and the feeling of them pressing against my bare chest was just something else. If I had to die at this moment, I would have died with a smile on my face for sure.

It was dark in the apartment as we hadn't managed to hit the lights, and I had no idea where the bedroom was. I fumbled on the wall for a switch while kissing her with absolute lust. Finally finding one that illuminated the entry, I could see just well enough to find my way towards the living room. I thought about slowing down for a moment to find the bedroom, but desire and lust were 100% in control of my body at this point.

I found the sofa and sat her down on the arm of it, with me standing to the side of the couch. We continued to kiss while she undid my pants and let them fall to the ground. She stroked my cock a couple of times and then slipped off the arm of the couch. She turned around and bent over the sofa giving me a perfect view of her ass.

I didn't need any more of an invitation. I knew she was wet and as ready as I was, so I stepped up and allowed her to guide me into her. The couch put her at a perfect height, her 5'6" frame matching up perfectly for entry against my 5'10" standing height. For the second time today I was entering heaven. The warm tightness of her body wrapping around me. She moaned loudly as I pressed deep inside of her. She was so wet that I slid in without any hesitation, and soon we had a good rhythm going.

The glow of the entry light against her bare skin was beautiful. It was perfectly smooth and inviting my touch. Our lust was driving us to this rushed passionate lovemaking, but I hoped I would get a chance to really explore this body of hers.

My hands were wrapped around her sides just below her rib cage, and her ass was padding each thrust. Our breathing was labored and I felt her body beginning to clench against me. She started to scream for me to go harder. I tried but it wasn't enough, so I pulled her arms behind her, and grabbed her wrists, using them to help pull her against me.

I felt like an animal, fucking with raw power and lust, spending no time on the minutia, just pounding her beautiful body with my cock. I stopped caring about anything else for that moment, only concerned with the feel of our bodies working together. An instinctual need to press deeper into her, to plant my seed, to make her mine. The sound of the couch creaking, of her moans and screams, of my balls slapping against our juicy mess. I let out my own animalistic scream.

I felt her juices start to run down my shaft as her body tensed. She was cumming and yet still begging me to go harder. I was starting to shake myself, sweat dripping from my brow. I pushed deeper into her, my balls slapping against her clit over and over. She told me to spank her, and I gave her a swat. She begged me to be harder and I smacked her ass good and hard. She was mine, I was going to take her for all I had, she needed my seed, and I needed her body.

This sent her body over the edge. She exploded onto my cock, her warm juices flowing like a water jet. They splashed on my body and my balls, and I thrust once more, pulling her convulsing body against mine. For one of only a handful of times in my life, I had a real orgasm. My cock exploded into her, squirt after squirt of my seed flowed into her body. Each spasm caused her muscles to contract on my cock and more juices to flow. She milked every last drop from me as we both finished in shaking, trembling orgasms.

I released her hands and held onto her hips as her body continued to contract against mine. Our juices mixed together and ran down my shaft, dripping from my balls to the floor. I could barely stand, my legs shaking, my breath too labored. As I went soft, I slipped from her and backed up. She slinked down to the floor, sitting on her knees, and I caressed the top of her head.

Our passion was spent, we had found harmony in our rythem, our bodies had been satisfied. Never before had I experienced such an unbridled passion, an urge to be so animalistic, a need to dominate. I did not know what to make of it. This was a beautiful creature, yet she was drawing out needs and urges in me that I didn't know I had, and she desired those needs and urges herself. This was an experience I needed to ponder for some time.

After a few moments, she reached up for me to help her up. I did and she led me to the bedroom. We crawled on top of the bed with me laying on my back, and her laying on her stomach with her head laying on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, and we both wordlessly fell asleep.

I don't know how long we slept, there wasn't a clock visible in the room. I guessed it had to have been at least a couple hours, as I felt somewhat rested from the activities, but not rested enough to have been the whole night. She was climbing off the bed and noticed I had awoken to the motions of her movements. She asked if I wanted anything to drink, and I asked for water. She smiled and left the room.

I laid there on the bed, butt ass naked except my socks, which seemed to be hanging on through all the action. I couldn't logically make any sense of the evening. My brain was struggling to understand, my body just wanted my brain to shut up. I was laying in a strange woman's bed, having had amazing sex with her not once, but twice. Once which led to maybe my third or fourth real orgasm ever! (For those that don't know, cumming is not having an orgasm, two separate things, the latter of which is actually hard for men to achieve usually).

Should I spend the night? Would she expect me to show myself out soon? Was this just a one night stand? So many questions, so few answers.

I was jolted out of my thoughts as I felt a water bottle bounce against my arm. "Catch!", she squealed as she also tossed a banana my way. I caught it and gave her a puzzled look. "You're going to need the energy she said," another mischevious grin on her face. Seemed she liked those grins. She stood at the end of the bed, her body bare of anything to block my view. She was amazingly beautiful. Her lightly curled shoulder length brunette hair, sparkling eyes, plump lips... She dribbled a little water from her water bottle as she drank and it dripped between her breasts. I watched it flow down her body to her belly button, where her hand stopped it. She slid her hand up the water trail and then licked her fingers clean. I felt my cock twitch involuntarily.

She must have noticed and giggled. "Eat up big boy, you're going to need it!" she exclaimed. She stood there watching as I took a swallow of the drink and then put the lid back on. She then dipped her head towards the banana now laying towards my side. As I picked it up and started to eat, she crawled onto the end of the bed.

Her hands found my legs and started gently caressing above my knees. As I slowly ate the banana and took sips of water, she moved her caresses up my legs. It was hard to concentrate on eating, but if I slowed too much, she would stop. I didn't want that!

Normally a naked woman caressing my legs would lead to a pretty much instant hard on, however, I noticed I wasn't getting very hard yet. I started to worry that maybe we had worn it out and I was about to disappoint her. She didn't seem concerned yet, and I finished off the bottle of water. As I was taking the last swallow of water, I felt her hand wrap around my mostly soft shaft and guide it to her lips.

Gently she began to wrap her lusciously soft lips around just the very tip of my cock. Kissing it like a prized possession. One kiss, a second kiss, she took a little more into her lips and I felt her tongue just barely caress the tip. I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the pillow. She was so gentle in her kisses and fondling. Working ever so patiently as my cock started to respond. She would take the whole mushroom tip into her mouth, circling her tongue around it while lightly sucking.

My cock was still sensitive from the rough pounding it had taken earlier in the evening, and I closed my eyes, allowing the sensitivity to feed every action she took to my brain. Being soft when you are sucked is a completely different feeling than when you are hard. Less of a fucking sensation, and more of a sensual touch sensation. This seemed to be helping me regain a little stamina.

As I started to finally grow hard again, she began taking more and more of me into her mouth. Her right hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and her left started to caress my balls. I was breathing harder, and starting to moan. I started to gently thrust myself into her mouth, and she started sucking a little more eagerly.

After a couple of minutes of me fucking her mouth, she pressed her hands against my hips and lifted her self up. She scooted down towards the end of the bed, and then gave me a come to her motion with her finger. She was sitting on her knees on the edge of the bed, right about where my ankles were. I wasn't entirely sure what she wanted me to do, so I scooted down a little. She looked at my position and then motioned for me to come down a little more.

When my legs were hanging off the bed, just bent at the knee, she came up beside me and turned around. She straddled herself over my face, positioning her womanhood where I could easily reach her with my mouth.

I had only done this once before and I was still in high school at the time. It had been a bit awkward for us both at that time, having no experience 69'ing, I hoped this experience would be better. I didn't want to disappoint her, so I knew I had to take my time with things.

As I began to gently kiss and then lick her womanhood, her hands pressed into my chest and she lowered her body on her knees a little more. I teased her with my mouth for a couple of minutes, grabbing her thighs with my hands. She had the musky smell of sex and the sweet and salty combination of our juices from earlier. It served to turn me on even more, like an aphrodisiac. I began to lick, kiss, and suck with more passion and as I did so, she leaned forward, taking my cock back into her mouth.

As she leaned forward I was able to see her ass glowing in the light from the streetlights outside her bedroom window. Her womanhood was filling my mouth, but I couldn't help but wonder if she would also let me lick her ass.

I spent time on her labia, kissing, sucking, caressing with my tongue. Then I began to lick her clit, starting with her clit and working back to her vagina. This caused her to moan against my cock, the vibrations exciting me even more. I pressed my tongue into her a bit and wiggled it around, resulting in a firm caress of my balls.

I was trying different techniques, licking, sucking, kissing, different areas, different pressures, using her response on my cock as an indication of my success or failure in each. I longed to bring her pleasure, but I knew I wasn't an expert. Her feedback of moans and sucking was helping me though and the thoughts of her pleasure were working to turn me on even more.

We continued our exchange for several minutes. My cock now throbbing in her mouth. Her grinding her pelvis on my chin, her juices dripping down my cheeks. Sensing she was close to cumming again, I slowed a bit, and then pressed onto her butt cheeks moving her forward just enough for me to reach her anus with my tongue.

It was time to see if she would let me near her ass with my tongue. I lusted for her womanhood in my mouth, but I needed to kiss her ass just as much, if not more.

I kissed her ass cheeks gently at first and then tickled her anus with the tip of my tongue. As my tongue circled her anus, she sucked my cock deep into her throat and held it. I felt her lips reach the base of my shaft and the tip of my penis press into the tightness of her throat. This was such a turn on that I pressed my tongue into her anus and felt her butt cheeks clench as her juices flowed.

It was only a brief experience with her anus, but it had sent her over the top, a reward for my bravery.

She pulled off my cock and used her hand to give it a couple of strokes as her body shook lightly from her orgasm. After a few seconds, she lifted herself up and moved down to my hips. She slid me inside of her while facing away from me, and I placed my hands onto her ass. Slowly at first, she began to move up and down. Though she was wet from just having cum, her body hugged me with desire. I could see her lips gripping my cock with each thrust in the city lights coming through the window.

She continued to ride my cock, moaning gently as she increased her pace. My hands gripped her hips firmly, pulling her down onto me and then lifting her up. I would occasionally spank her firmly which elicited a light scream and more eager bouncing from her. After several minutes she placed her hands on my knees and started rocking back and forth. I could tell she was dragging my cock against her clit. She was begging me not to cum yet, but thanks to my earlier draining, I was doing ok.

Her body was gripping mine so tightly, as though she needed to feel every centimeter of my shaft as it slid into and out of her body. As she pushed backward and my cock dragged against her clit, she would push herself down onto me. She was using me for her pleasure, and it was so erotic!

12