I Cheated on My Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I could tell she was getting exhausted and I used my hands to hold her up and prevent her from lowering back down. Then I began to rapidly thrust myself into and out of her. She squealed and used her left hand to start playing with her clit. Finally, she reached down and grabbed my balls, then released all of her weight onto me, pushing herself firmly down my shaft. Her body tensed and she let out a scream which most certainly woke every neighbor in the building.

She bucked her body on my cock a couple of times, and then slowly fell to my side. I let her snuggle up to me, and caressed her back for a few minutes. She was busy catching her breath, but kept on hand on my cock, slowly stroking it.

I was disappointed that I hadn't reached climax again yet, but that was easily outweighed by the wonderful feeling of her warm body snuggled up against me, and her hand resting so gently on my manhood. I felt as though she was laying claim to me, and I was completely ok with that.

After five minutes or so, she climbed back on top of me, this time facing me. She began kissing my lips passionately as she rubbed herself against my still throbbing manhood. She was so wet and so warm, I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and pull her tightly against me. We kissed for what seemed to be a good ten minutes, and she continued rubbing herself against me.

Finally, I leaned up on my elbow and using one hand to push back, and the other to help move her with me, I moved towards the headboard. Resting my back on the headboard with her sitting on my lap, she slowly guided herself down onto me. We continued to make love slowly. Our lips found each other's bodies. Our hands explored. Our bodies melded together into one.

There was no rush to this love, it was slow, delicate, erotic. Slowly she would lift herself on me and then slide back down. I could feel every ridge, bump, and grip of her body against my cock. The gentle trickle of her juices flowing down me, caressing my balls. It was some of the most sensual love I have ever made.

This was a totally different type of love that we had been making previously. The animal desires were gone, the need to rush was gone. This was passionate, caring, togetherness achieved only by two people who are finely intuned to each other. We hadn't known each other for more than a few hours, but it was one of the most sensual experiences of my life.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably just several minutes, she grabbed my face and pulled it into her chest. Her rhythm increased, and I felt the pressure building inside me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed tight. Our bodies came together gently embracing each other with almost perfect unison of our contractions.

We slid down on the bed so I was laying down, and she laid her body directly on top of me. Her sweaty breasts pressed into my sweaty stomach, her head lying just below my chin. We held each other for several minutes and fell asleep like this.

Morning came with the chirping of birds, and the faint sparkle of sunshine breaking through the curtains. I found myself lying against her back, pressed up against her. My left arm was under her and pushed straight out. Her head was resting on it, and I could hear her soft breathing. She was still asleep. My right arm was wrapped around her stomach, with her arm wrapped over it and her hand clasping mine.

As the sunshine began to peek through the curtains, I lay there, listening to the rhythm of her breath. Her naked flesh was so warm and so soft against my body. I couldn't bring myself to move for fear of waking her. Instead, I lay there, still as could be, my eyes admiring every curve of her form, every tiny hair glowing in the beams of sunlight. Wondering if this was the beginning of something wonderful or just a dream unlike any before.

I felt her stir a bit, and then she nuzzled her butt against my morning wood, and grabbed my right hand a little firmer, pulling it up between her breasts. She said nothing, but I could tell she was starting to awaken. Softly I began to kiss her neck and ear, whispering good morning to her, which resulted in her wiggling her butt against me just a bit. Taking this as encouragement, I started to suck gently on her ear lobe. She smiled a bit, and rolled over, turning to face me.

"Good Morning To You Too!" she said with a faint smile. She then reached her left hand below the sheets and stroked my morning wood a couple of times. "Someone is a bit frisky already this morning, I thought for sure I had worn him out last night," she said with her now famous mischievous smile.

Not having had dinner the night before, my stomach chose this moment to growl loudly, which elicited a bit of a giggle from her. "I see someone is a bit hungry," she said while playfully poking me in the stomach. I smiled back at her and gave a little shrug, to which she reacted by reaching over and slapping my butt. "Come, I need a shower, and then you can buy me breakfast. We can get to know each other a bit," she said hopping out of bed and heading for the en suite.

While she got ready, I decided I better find my clothes. I started walking back through the path I thought we took the night before, picking up both our clothes as I did. As I was doing so, I heard the toilet flush and the shower kick on. Just as I returned to the bedroom to start getting dressed, her head popped out of the bathroom door. "Well are you going to join me or what?" she asked. I didn't need any encouragement, and the bundle of clothes in my arms hit the floor.

She grabbed a couple of towels from under the sink, hanging them on the towel bar, and then opened the door to her shower. Being an apartment, I expected a typical tub/shower combo, but this was an all tile shower with a bench seat at one end, and a glass wall and door instead of a curtain. She reached out for my hand, and then lead me to the shower. She stuck her hand into the water first and tested the temperature. She adjusted it a bit and then flung the water on her fingers at me. "How's the temperature?" she asked with a grin.

We both stepped into the shower, she was facing away from me and towards the bench, and I was standing directly under the water. After collecting one of those body wash loofa things, she added some body wash and then turned towards me. She pressed it directly to my chest and then started rubbing it around in circles, lathering it up. My hands reached out and held her hips as I admired her body. She lathered my chest, and then my arms, poking me in the side when it was time to left them up for her to get my armpits.

She then made her way down my stomach and gently washed my still erect manhood. She stroked it playfully several times with her soapy hand. As she knelt down to get my legs, she gave it one more stroke and then cupped my balls lightly. "I think someone still thinks it's time to play," she said with a bit of a chuckle. "Well you're certainly not helping him get any different ideas," I quipped back.

She spun me around and started back at my shoulders. A little scrubbing, a light massage, and she worked her way back down to my feet. With a slap on my butt, she declared I was done, and it was now her turn.

She placed more body wash onto the poof ball and then handed it to me. I repeated the process that she had used on me, although I was a bit more gentle around her breasts, and of course, I took several extra opportunities to massage her soapy breasts and play with her nipples.

As I reached her pelvis, she spread her legs and I gently washed between them, this time taking a good minute or so to play with her body and massage her clit a bit with my soapy fingers. This elicited a soft moan, but soon she was pulling her legs back together and telling me to behave. I obliged and finished her legs. She then turned around and I started back at her shoulders.

I scrubbed down her back and onto her butt and made sure to get plenty of soap between her cheeks as well. As my hand gently rubbed the soap between her cheeks, she backed up into me and placed her butt against my cock. It had started to soften a little but quickly reversed course as she slipped it between her cheeks. She slid her butt crack up and down several times on cock and then turned around to face me.

She pushed me back into the water stream and hugged me as the water began to wash the soap off our bodies. She moved me around a bit, making sure the water had cleared all the soap from me and then scooted past me to place herself in the water stream. She then instructed me to sit on the bench, and she knelt down in front of me. Her hands rested on my thighs and she took me into her mouth. The water was splashing off her back and getting into my face, so I rested my hands on her shoulder and then leaned my head back closing my eyes.

She wrapped her lips firmly around my cock and began to bob her head up and down. Each downward stroke was accompanied by strong suction, and each upward retreat was highlighted by her tongue wrapping around my shaft. As she reached the tip, she would suck on it, swirling her tongue around it, before repeating the process. Each time she took more and more of me into her mouth. I'm not overly large, say 5.5" - 6", but as she progressed, she was pushing the tip deeper and deeper into her mouth, and I could feel her throat beginning to contract against the tip.

I took her head into my hands, just holding it gently as she continued. My moans began to grow a little louder, and I knew if she continued, I would most certainly blow my load. She pulled back and then took my shaft into her hand, giving it a couple more licks like a lollypop. She then climbed up into my lap and used her hand to guide me into her.

She sat down on me gently at first, taking measured steps to fit me inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her, helping to guide her down. I smiled up at her face and asked "I thought you wanted to get breakfast first?" with a smile. "Well I couldn't let that nice hard morning wood go to waste, now could I?" she responded. With that, I used my left hand to raise her right breast up a bit and took her nipple between my lips. I sucked gently and caressed it with my tongue, which was rewarded by her hand finding the back of my head and pressing her mouth firmly against her breast.

We kept the rhythm slow as the steam built around us. My mouth giving plenty of attention to each of her breasts, and her arms wrapping around my neck. I could feel her body squeezing my cock more and more each time she slid down it, and I gave a gently bite to her nipple. She pressed her body down hard onto me, burying me deep inside of her. I held her nipple with my lips and lightly between my teeth as I caressed the tip of it with my tongue. She brought herself down on me hard a few more times and then I felt a tight grip as she began to shake a bit and pulled me tightly against her.

After a few seconds, she stood up and then lifted me up. She had us switch positions, and she was now near the bench and facing towards the wall. She bent over a little and I approached her from behind. She grabbed some baby oil from the side of the bench and poured some into her hand. She reached back and rubbed my cock in the oil. I wasn't sure her motives, as she certainly seemed wet enough not to need lube, but I didn't complain either.

She pulled me towards her, and I started to try and press into her, but her hand stopped me and she instead guided the tip of my cock up and down a few times between her ass cheeks. She then lined me up with her anus and told me to go slowly. I had never had anal sex before and wasn't really sure what to do, but I wasn't going to deny this woman her desires. I pressed myself against her and started to slide in. I got about half of the tip in, and then pulled back a bit. I grabbed her hips and pressed again, this time pressing about ¾" of the tip in. The resistance was firm, but not too firm.

Feeling that she needed a little more lube, I spit onto the tip of my cock and then pressed in again. This time I fit the head in and her anus wrapped firmly around my mushroom. I held still for a moment, the warmth and tightness of her ass caressing me. After a few seconds, she started to push back against me, forcing me a bit deeper. I slowly thrust in, and then pulled back until just before the mushroom of my penis started to pull out. After a minute or so, I was thrusting deeply, and she was moaning louder and louder.

Her ass was so tight, it was like a firm, warm, wet grip trying to milk every last drop of cum from my body. She started begging me to go faster, and I obliged. My balls were slapping hard against her pussy, and her moans were more screams at this point. I wrapped my right arm around her body and my hand found her clit. I began flicking my finger across it quickly and she pushed hard against me. I nearly lost my balance and had to use my left hand on the wall to steady myself. Two more thrusts and I couldn't hold it any longer, I buried myself deep and let loose.

One spasm, another, then another. She screamed as my finger kept at her clit and on the third spasm of my cock shooting inside of her, I felt her warm juices spray against my ball sack. My body tensed and I fired two or three more streams into her. She collapsed onto her knees on the bench, freeing me from her body. I said nothing as I leaned against the shower wall trying to recover from my own amazing orgasm. After a couple of minutes, she stood up and moved into the water. She rinsed between her legs and then between her cheeks, then stepped out of the shower.

I watched as she dried off and then wrapped herself in her towel and walked into the bedroom. I took a moment to clean myself up and then stepped out as well. Drying off, I found myself needing to use the restroom, so stopped there before heading out to get breakfast. When I came out of the restroom, I found her laying on the bed, towel loosely around her as she talked on the phone.

"... oh yeah, it was great, he was great, and he's going to take me to breakfast here in a few..." she said to whomever she was talking to. I figured it was some girlfriend who she was already sharing her exploits with. I smiled up at her and then proceeded to try and dig my clothes out of the pile I had made just before the shower. "... oh you have no idea what you were missing out on last night sister. But tell me, how did the movie end up?" she asked the person on the phone.

I gave her a quizzical look as I started to dress. Who's sister was this, and how were they missing out. I must have gotten lost in staring at her, my pants halfway on, as she looked up and saw me. "... alright Sarah, well I better get going, thanks again, and I'll see you tomorrow ok?" she finished the conversation and hung up. I stared at her blank-faced and she just laughed. "Don't worry, that was just Sarah, she's my sister you know, well half sister, same dad".

Epilogue

We had breakfast down the street at a little corner cafe. I learned that Sarah is actually a lesbian, but hasn't told her mom. So she decided to hook me up with her sister Michelle. She did it in a very strange way, but I've got to admit it was one hell of a hookup.

We spent the rest of our holiday break hanging out together as much as we could, and dare I say, damn near every day was almost as intense as the first. We didn't just screw like bunnies though, we also learned a lot about each other. We share a lot of the same interests and desires in life, and I think I now have a bonified girlfriend! She's coming down to Detroit in a couple of weeks for a 3 day weekend, and I might even tell you guys how that goes.

12