I Check Out The Checkout Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry and shower before I forget myself. Go."

Reluctantly I hurried upstairs and into the bathroom. After stripping down and putting my clothing in the hamper I turned on the water and climbed in. When I washed below my waist I was already so turned on thinking of Kelly waiting that just brushing past my groin was enough to trigger an erection of unparalleled proportion. Soaping up I gave myself a few strokes before moving on and finishing up.

I toweled off but I realized I had been in such a rush that I'd not brought my robe with me. Wrapping the towel around my waist I padded out into the hall when I heard Kelly calling me so I went to the top of the stairs. When she saw me there she climbed up the stairs.

"I was going to ask you if you want a vegetable with dinner but somehow it doesn't seem to matter now," she said as her eyes ran up and down my body, focusing on the bulge beneath my towel. As she stared it started to grow again after having shrunk a little after my shower. She stepped up to me and placed one of her palms on my chest.

"Kelly," I began but she shushed me as her hand worked down my torso until reaching the towel which she pulled from me and dropped to the floor. Her eyes took in my turgid erection and she let out a low sigh as she sank down to the floor, her knees resting on the just discarded towel. Kelly's hand trembled as she wrapped her fingers around me and a moan escaped from my lips. Her head tilted up to me.

"Oh Kevin it's so beautiful," she said right before she took the swollen head into her welcoming mouth. Her tongue played across the hot flesh as she took it deeper until the tip reached the entrance to her throat. At that point she slid her lips back until just the head remained in her and treated it like an ice cream cone until I thought I would go mad.

Kelly then began to work her mouth back and forth on my shaft, taking me to the back of her mouth with each bob of her head. Her tongue played with me as she continually moved along my skin flute playing a song of carnal pleasure. I didn't know how long I could take her oral ministrations as it had been too long since I had cum when with a popping sound she pulled her mouth totally from me.

She gave my cock a stroke before she then ran her tongue the length of it from the bulbous head down to my hairy ball sac. Kelly opened her mouth and swallowed one into her mouth where she sucked on it while also teasing it with her wet, little tongue at the same time. My hand ran through her hair as she pleasured me, now switching her attention to my other ball until it received equal treatment.

She released my equipment and as she rested her body on her heels she lifted her shirt over her head and removed it. Next Kelly reached back and unhooked then removed her bra freeing her impressive breasts. She smiled at me before wrapping my engorged cock between them making it disappear. She held them to it as she tilted her head down and managed to lick the top of my head at the same time in a display of prowess.

"Fuck my tits Kevin, slide your hard cock between them and into my hot mouth," she said as she allowed her saliva to drip onto her breasts and my cock.

I didn't need to be told twice. Grabbing her by her shoulders I bent my knees slightly and began to make little thrusts, sliding my hard length between her breast flesh with my head going in and out of her open mouth. Kelly's pink tongue was extended over her bottom lip and out her mouth so each time my cock would rub against its little bumps, driving me crazy with pleasure. She managed to reach my balls with some fingers that were pressing her tits together sending me into a delirium of sexual ecstasy.

"Kelly you're incredible, I can't take anymore. I'm going to blow my load all over," I managed to warn her as I felt my cum surging upwards.

She swallowed half my length while keeping her breasts pressed to the remaining part of my cock when with a moan I began to flood her mouth with my cum. Each spurt of cum shot out into her willing mouth and she greedily swallowed it down. Her hands now grabbed my ass as she took me deeper and I continued discharging every drop of my juice to her. Even when nothing more came, Kelly continued to suck lovingly on my prick for another minute or so. Finally with a plop her mouth released my spent member but her hand closed on it and squeezed it, hoping perhaps for a final treat. With no more forthcoming she looked up at me and asked "Did you like that Kevin?"

"Like it? That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life Kelly. You are incredible to tell the truth. Now how about letting me return the favor."

She stood up after picking up her top and bra and managed to evade my attempt at putting my arms around her.

"Oh I will but that will be your dessert for after dinner. First let me make sure I haven't ruined your dinner while taking care of you. Now hurry and get dressed and come downstairs and don't dawdle."

"Yes ma'am," I answered but I couldn't help myself from smacking her big ass when she turned to go. Her head swiveled back and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Behave yourself and hurry up or no dessert for you," Kelly said with a wink as she started downstairs.

Needless to say I hurried to dress even though I doubted she would carry out on her threat. In fact there was no chance I would allow that. There was no way she would leave this house until I feasted on her mons venus. Since I hoped I wouldn't be leaving before tomorrow I pulled on a pair of lounge pants and a t-shirt and slipped on some Chinese slippers before heading down. Kelly was the picture of domestic bliss when I entered the kitchen. She was humming to herself as she busied with preparing dinner. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck as I approached her from behind. For a moment her soft body leaned against mine until she pulled away.

"It smells great Kelly; do you want to eat here or on the deck?"

Her happy face brightened even more after my suggestion.

"Can we eat outside? That would be so cool," she answered, the girl in her showing itself to me. "You get everything ready out there while I finish up in here."

There wasn't much for me to do, just opening the umbrella over the table and bringing out the condiments and the bottle of wine along with two glasses and the corkscrew. Kelly bustled out with our bowls of salad and put them down.

"Eat, the rest will be ready in a few minutes," she said as she sat down across from me. I poured her a glass of vino and we clinked our glasses together.

"A toast to a beautiful young lady and to the animal that darted out to cause her flat tire," I said while raising my glass.

She smiled at me and took a sip of her wine and I followed suit. We had an enjoyable meal of steak, baked potato and green beans to go with the salad. We polished off the bottle and while I considered whether to open another bottle Kelly began to clear off the table. When I followed her inside I found her at the sink starting to wash the dishes. I snuggled up behind her and pressed up against her bottom with my again hardening cock. As I reached a hand around her waist I whispered in her ear.

"What do you think you're doing Kelly? It's time for my dessert."

"Just let me wash these dishes so that it's done."

"Not a chance of that. They can wait until I do them tomorrow. You've worked hard enough today. Now I am going to taste you, young lady."

"It feels like you're already hard enough for both of us," she said with a giggle.

Taking her hand I kissed it before again tasting her now wine flavored lips. Then I began to lead her from the kitchen. When we reached my bedroom I turned the ceiling fan and a lamp on before again kissing her. Our tongues played with each other's as I held her close to me. My bulge pressed into her covered mound as my fingers unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Next they slipped under the waistband of her tights and began to roll them down, pausing mid-thigh. When I removed her top I came face to face with her large, full breasts. My mouth nibbled at a nipple as I cupped the pair in my hands. Guiding Kelly back toward the bed I continued to knead the flesh until her legs contacted the bed.

"Sit down Kelly," I ordered her.

After she sat I knelt in front of her and divested her of her black sneakers, white socks and tights leaving her clad only in her black panties with little attached pink ribbons. There in the crotch of her girly panties was a large wet stain that still seemed to be growing. That turned me on so much I can't describe it, knowing that as time passed Kelly was getting wetter and more aroused.

Placing a hand on each of her solid thighs I brought my lips to her right inner thigh and lightly kissed my way from right above her knee up to where it joined her pelvis. At that close distance I could smell Kelly's sex scent and it intoxicated me more than the wine had. As I'd worked up her leg I had left a trail of raised goosebumps in my wake and now as I paused at the top, her hand ran through my hair trying to direct me to her still covered pussy.

Instead I breathed lightly, allowing my hot breath to pass over her mound and causing her to tremble from anticipation. Then I repeated the process with her left thigh and by the time I reached the top Kelly was actually squirming around. When I brought my lips to her covered lips and kissed the wet fabric her body shuddered and she pulled my hair hard.

"Kevin you made me cum just from teasing me, my God what you're doing to me," she managed to gasp out.

Smiling with satisfaction I now reached up and pulled hard on her panties until they slid down her legs, not stopping until they reached the floor. Her pink pussy was now revealed to me in all its splendor. Framed by her natural black hair, which was trimmed short and sculpted, I was entranced by the beauty of it. The lips were puffy and glistening and they were parted slightly revealing a darker shade inside her. First I gave her lower lips an open mouth kiss, tasting her treat for the first of what I hoped would be many times.

It tasted to me how I imagined the ambrosia of the gods would be. Her juice was clear yet sticky and I eagerly funneled it to my mouth with my tongue, savoring it for a minute before swallowing it down. My tongue burrowed deep inside her, probing her sweet honey pot and licking her sugary walls. Kelly was going crazy from the stimulus she was receiving letting out a series of low, throaty moans and humping her puss against my eager mouth. Her hand had never released my hair and she still held it tightly.

When I began to run my tongue the length of her, from her puckered little brown eye and up along her juicy lips, I would swerve to avoid coming in contact with her hard clit which jutted out prominently from its hood. On occasion I would tease Kelly by coming very close to her button but just before touching it I would detour. Finally when she had enough of my sweet torture Kelly literally begged me to give her release.

"Please Kevin I can't take it anymore. You have to know what you are doing to me. Please lick me there! I so want to feel your tongue on my clitty. Don't be mean, I'm begging you!"

That was more than I could take. Hearing Kelly plead for relief like that caused me to stop what I was doing and instead put my lips around her clit and flick it with the tip of my tongue while sucking it into my mouth. Her legs momentarily closed on my head and I felt her secretions flow from her pink lips toward the mattress. Her eyes met mine and I read joy, pleasure and thanks reflected in them. My tongue lapped at her escaping nectar before I stood upright in front of her. I practically ripped my clothes off leaving me in a state of nakedness.

My erection ached to be inside her but Kelly had other plans now. She adjusted her body so that she was lying widthwise across the bed with her head at the edge of the bed and between my legs. She grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth where she proceeded to lick up the pre-cum that oozed from it. Her tongue circled my crown before her lips opened wide and swallowed me into her mouth up to her hand.

Kelly's free hand wrapped around my leg allowing her to support her body as she took me deep into her mouth. She worked her head up and down my length until I slipped into her throat and for a moment her lips met my pubic bone before she slid back down releasing my hardness from her mouth, saliva escaping from the corners. Kelly coughed a little but quickly regained her breath and stroked my hard on. It felt harder than iron to me and her strokes stiffened and swelled it further.

Not willing to wait anymore I pulled my prick free and sprang onto the bed next to her where I spun around and covered her body with mine, my legs slipping between hers. My cock was bobbing in the air when Kelly took it and guided it to the gap between her lips. My head forced its way between her soft petals, opening the flower with care. I slowly sank on top of her with my body being supported by my elbows. My hand brushed her short, bleached platinum hair as it worked its way to her shoulder where it rested. My body continued to press into hers, causing my cock to fill Kelly's kitty to its limit.

She then lifted her legs into the air when I began to bring my hips back, sliding my prick out of her before pushing it back in. I fastened my hungry lips to hers while I rotated my hips in a circular motion as I was deep inside her. Kelly's eyes shut tight as we kissed while grinding our hips together. When we broke the kiss I arched my back enough to fasten my lips to her pink nipple while my hand fondled her breast.

I started a slow steady pounding of her treasure, going as deep as she could take with each thrust. My thickness worked in and out of her pink pussy making it stretch to accommodate its girth. She held her legs in place with her hands as I increased the tempo of our lovemaking. While steadily thrusting in Kelly I placed my hands against her breasts and took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Kelly moaned in response which made me continue playing with her erect little nipples until I felt my balls tightening up.

Knowing that I was about to cum I pushed my cock all the way into her while again tasting her lips. Then with a grunt I flooded her insides with my hot sperm. My hips continued their movement but at a much slower pace until I stopped after I'd discharging my full load in her. First I kissed her face all over, from light kisses on her eyelids to her cheeks and again on her sweet mouth. She brought her legs down and wrapped her feet around my calves.

We stayed like that, motionless, as I shrank within her, our faces pressed together for what seemed like hours until I rolled us over. My now soft cock slipped from her as I positioned myself on my back and drew Kelly next to me. Her head rested on my chiseled chest and her arm draped across my body. Softly I kissed the top of her head as she snuggled against my satisfied body. I'm not sure how long we lay together in bliss like that but eventually she shifted and her slight movement triggered a renewed desire in me. The blood began to flow to my manhood again and as it rose like a phoenix Kelly noticed this and reacted with a squeal of delight.

Her hand grabbed my growing erection as she moved her body into a kneeling position. She leaned in and kissed me as she also pumped my shaft with her hand until I reached my full size. Without missing a stroke she somehow moved her leg over my body while maintaining the kiss. Finally she guided my head to her wet lips and sank down on me as she broke our kiss. Again my shaft was enveloped in her sweet pussy and I thrust up inside her garden of earthly delights making Kelly gasp.

"Relax Kevin and let me do the work," she said a moment later as she began to slowly ride me.

Kelly rested her palms against my chest as her pelvis worked up and down my length. It was quite enjoyable in this position as my hands were free to roam the totality of her lush body as her tight tunnel pressed against my man flesh. For a while my hands kneaded her big ass as she made like a cowgirl, with an occasional light slap to a cheek to spur her on.

"Ride me Kelly, yee haa," I told her, causing her to smile.

Soon my hands were on her full breasts squeezing them as well as playing with her erect pink nipples. That turned her on even more and she began to move faster while biting her lip. When I moved one hand lower and began to strum her clit with my thumb Kelly went nuts. She was moving at warp speed now as her ass smacked against my thighs and she couldn't stop moaning. Her hand covered mine and squeezed it tightly when with a start her body stopped moving and began to tremble all over.

Kelly's face became flushed as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. While keeping my thumb in contact with her clit I also began to rapid fire thrust into her clenching pussy sending her climax to an even higher level. Finally with her body spent she fell forward onto me and rested her head next to mine. I paused my thrusting for a minute as she caught her breath.

"Oh God, that was so awesome Kevin. You made me cum like crazy. Thank you."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I boasted to her, "just you wait. Can you get off me?"

Reluctantly she slid off both my erection and body then I rolled to the side of her. I placed a pillow beneath her pelvis and pushed her onto her stomach. As she lay with her ass raised up due to the pillow I placed my legs outside of hers before again guiding my hardness into her wet pink hole. We both gasped with delight as I slid deeper into her molten furnace. Resting my weight on my hands I thrust in and out of Kelly.

The position put a lot of friction on my shaft as I plumbed the depths of her womanhood. It gripped and seemed to cling to me when I'd pull back. My breathing became more rapid as I sensed the finish line approaching. With a final thrust I buried myself as deep as I could in Kelly.

"Oh damn Kelly! I can't take any more. I'm...going.....to... cum," I almost shouted.

"Yes Kevin I want you to cum in me. I want to feel it," she answered.

With a strangled cry my body arched as my cock swelled up right before the first shot went deep inside her pinkness. A few minutes later while we were cuddling Kelly broke the silence.

"Kevin I have to ask you, I don't have a car and I'm not sure what your plans are" she said, her voice trailing off.

"Well I hoped you'd want to spend the night and I'll drive you to work in the morning," I began but that was all I managed to say as Kelly started kissing me, her eyes appearing moist. When she finally ended the kiss I took her chin in my hand.

"I see you like the plan. What time do you have to be at work in the morning?"

"I love the plan; I was worried you'd want to get rid of me. Tomorrow I start at 7:00 A.M."

"Kelly even though we've just met I have to warn you - I'm crazy about you already. I'll set the alarm for nice and early."

"Okay Kevin. I'm going to get my phone and let Mother know I won't be home tonight."

"Do you want to use the phone here?" I asked while indicating the phone on the bedside table.

"No I better use my phone because of caller I.D. so Mother recognizes the number."

"Fine, I'll get it for you, just chill."

After saying that I went downstairs to retrieve Kelly's purse. After she made her call I shut off the light and we snuggled up together.

The sound of distant thunder was the first thing I heard when I awakened a few hours later. Feeling next to me I discovered Kelly wasn't there. As I stood up to head to the bathroom I noticed her purse still sitting on the bedside table. After answering nature's call I padded to the top of the staircase then went downstairs. I found her in the kitchen with her back to me looking out the sliding doors at the storm. She was wearing a t-shirt of mine which warmed my heart as well as stirring my cock because of her ass cheeks peeking out below the hem.