I Check Out The Checkout Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe," I said as I nuzzled her ear while also wrapping my arms around her, "penny for your thoughts."

"Hi, I love storms and when I woke up I decided to watch it and here is the best view," she answered me as she leaned back against my nude body.

Realizing that I was naked, Kelly rubbed her ass on my groin causing me to hug her tighter to me as my prick pressed between her round cheeks.

"Feels like someone is trying to get up early," she joked.

"You can always get me up it seems," I told her as my hand began to stroke her kitty.

"I have an idea that I think you'll like," I said as my free hand unlocked and opened the sliding door.

Taking Kelly by the hand I led her out onto the deck and under the rain. I sat her on a recliner chair and knelt between her legs and pushed her back all the way. As the rain fell on us like heaven's tears I lifted her shirt enough to where I could put my cockhead to her sweet pussy lips and then in one thrust I buried myself in her. She cried out as I filled her and her hands grabbed my ass as it moved up and down rapidly. My hands rested on the chair arms enabling me to give it my all.

Lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating our bodies in its brilliance as our entangled limbs writhed together. A burst of heavy rain passed over, drenching us even more if that was possible. I leaned down and kissed her as nature played about us. When thunder boomed nearly on top of us Kelly's body jumped and I felt her bite my shoulder. At the same time I felt her vaginal muscles tighten on me as she pulled me all the way into her while the thunder rumbled in a growing crescendo. After a few more deep thrusts I sank on top of Kelly as my overworked cock released into her wetness again.

"Wow your heart is really beating fast," I heard her say over the storm.

It was true. I could feel it pounding like a jackhammer in my chest as I recovered on top of her. Slowly I pushed my body up and then pulled my cock from Kelly before I stood. She surprised me by sitting up and taking my fluid covered manhood in her mouth and sucking it clean. It was so sensitive that my whole body shuddered from the sensation. I helped her to her feet before bending so that I could lift her in my arms and carry her inside.

Once the door was locked I proceeded to carry her upstairs to the bathroom where I sat her on the sink vanity. First I removed the wet t-shirt and hung it in the shower to dry before producing a big, fluffy towel with which I gently rubbed Kelly dry before I toweled myself off. Again I lifted her in my arms, but this time I also kissed her, and then carried her back to bed.

The next morning I pulled into the supermarket parking lot at 6:40 A.M., twenty minutes early, so I parked in the back corner and killed the engine. She was wearing the same tights and skirt from the day before but Kelly was wearing the plain white t-shirt of mine she wore during our storm encounter on the deck. That morning when she shyly asked me if she could wear it I was only too happy to let her.

"Well, we're nice and early. Have to kill some time but it's better than being late," I observed.

"If you want you can just leave me here. I know you have to get to work," Kelly answered.

"No I think I have a better plan," I told her as I ran my hand along her covered leg toward her crotch.

Her eyes widened as my hand crept to her waistband before burrowing under it on a quest for wet treasure. My hand slid across her pubes and my fingers found her lips already damp and inviting. She bit her lip as my middle finger snaked in her opening and slid all the way up her. As I fingered Kelly my palm rubbed against her hard, little clit making her moan from desire.

I studied her face and as her breathing became more rapid I also increased the speed of my hand. When Kelly grabbed my arm in a death grip and her face became flushed I attached my mouth to her pale neck and delivered a love bite strong enough to break the surface blood vessels. She writhed in her seat as her morning orgasm overtook her and my hand was trapped between her thighs.

When she recovered Kelly spread her legs allowing me to remove my hand from her honey pot. I brought my middle finger to my lips and greedily sucked on it until her juices were all gone. We kissed tenderly until I realized it was almost 7:00. Starting the engine I looked at the teen I was infatuated with and noticed the fresh bruise I had marked her with. I smiled because it was deliberate. As I drove toward the front door I talked to her.

"Kelly I'll be here as close to 3:00 P. M. as I can, if I'm a little late don't worry. By the way I left a token of my affection on your neck."

For the first time she noticed the love bite in the side view mirror.

"I don't mind but why did you do that?" she asked.

"Because I want everyone where you work as well as all the customers to know that you are mine," I honestly told her as I parked in front of the main entrance.

"You mean that? No one ever said that I was theirs before."

"I mean it with all my heart Kelly. I know we just met but I think you could be the one for me."

"I know it's crazy but I feel the same," she said before kissing me one more time before getting out of the truck.

Right before she entered the store she turned and waved to me with a huge smile on her face. I returned the wave as I drove off.

THE END

Comments and votes always appreciated.