I Choose...

Story Info
Is a father's love stronger?
4.3k words
3.98
11.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Choose....

Time has shown us that the individual determines the good and evil, right and wrong of morality, sexuality, perversion, incest, and even love. Ask yourself, "Which is stronger, truer, a father's incestuous emotional and physical need for his daughter or the predatory desires of a much older man for the naïve innocence of a young girl?" Or does it all just boil down to the adage, "The heart wants what the heart wants?"

This story contains references to consensual and nonconsensual incest, force, older man/younger woman relationship, reluctance, coercion, and dominance, anal, predatory.

*****************************************************************

1915 - East Texas

I had always thought of Ginny Alexander as a "good girl." Despite being mixed race (mulatto Mama and white trash Daddy), she was the daughter of one of my long time sharecroppers; I don't think I ever thought of her as having loose morals or sleeping around with any buck who looked in her direction. Actually, I never thought about her one way or the other; she was just a sharecropper's nit.

Old Lucas Alexander (everyone called him Pappy), Ginny's Daddy, had been working on one or another of my farms for over two decades, starting before Ginny and his other kids were born. Pappy had to have been in his late sixties by now and still as lecherous and irresponsible as he had always been. Rumors had it that when the old bastard was a much younger man, he had latched onto a desperate, young mulatto girl who he married after he fucked and knocked her up repeatedly until she had given him five near white babies, of which Ginny was the youngest. As they grew older, I would occasionally see Ginny and her brothers playing out in the east pasture, but I never thought too much about them other than they should have been helping Pappy with the crops instead of horsing around and playing all the time.

Life was hard for everybody during that time, white and colored, old and young, rich and poor. Times were especially tough for folks who had to make a living sharecropping. Sometimes the pressure and responsibility could get heavy when a man couldn't take care of his family the way he wanted, and a man might turn to drink or even take that frustration out on their family with verbal or physical abuse in one form or another. Once in a while, I'd hear my daughter Stephanie talking about how Pappy had whopped one of his kids or locked them up in the corn crib overnight for doing or saying something he didn't like. It's not that I didn't care about what was happening, but my primary concern was his raising a good crop and not how he treated his young'un.

A few years passed, and Ginny's brothers, who were now young men, still worked with their father, Pappy, on the farm but now had their own families. Ginny was nineteen and still at home with Pappy, cooking and caring for him and their little house. One day, Stephanie came home upset. Despite their different stations, she and Ginny had grown up together and considered themselves friends. Stephanie said she had seen Ginny in town, and Ginny had large bruises on her arms. She added that Ginny had been acting differently lately, quiet, stand-offish, and withdrawn.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She doesn't want to talk about it," Stephanie had said in a concerned voice.

"Daddy, things are just horrible for Ginny now that her brothers have all moved out of the house. Do you think we could hire her to work here? Maybe, help Auntie Ree in the kitchen or Sally with the housework or something?"

"Honey, I don't think so. We don't need any more help around here," I quickly replied.

"Oh please, Daddy. It's terrible how he treats her, especially since her mama passed. Please."

While my relationship with my wife had long ago become two strangers living under one roof, I looked over at my daughter and, in my heart, knew I had never been able to refuse her anything.

As far as my daughter was concerned, I had always been the perfect father. I could do no wrong and had always been there to help, guide and cater to her. Hugging me tightly and gently kissing my cheek, she said again, "Please, Daddy," bringing me back to the moment.

"Alright, alright," I said with a feigned sigh of resignation.

*****

I hadn't seen Ginny in several years, and she had grown up. I remember my daughter Stephanie casually saying that her colored friend Ginny had been sent to live with her grandmother when the old woman had fallen ill. Ginny had lived with her grandmother until she died. When Ginny returned home, Stephanie and I ran into her one day in town, and my daughter reintroduced us. I was pleasantly surprised. Her pale coffee/cream complexion hinted at her racial origins, but nonetheless, for a colored girl, she was quite pretty. Small, maybe 5'4", 115 pounds; medium sized, but full and firm breast, slim waist, full hips, and well shaped legs. Full, pouty, sensual lips; short, curly hair that covered her head in a profusion of thick, brownish red curls and long lashes highlighting large clear, intelligent brown eyes.

When Ginny's mother passed away, she was the only one left at home with Pappy, her father. Since her leaving would drastically change his circumstances, I wanted to talk to him about her moving into the main house and working for me. I went to their cabin one evening fully expecting to speak with Pappy and explain to him that her pay would be in the form of general store credit for him to use as he saw fit, an offer I knew would be irresistible to him.

It was close to 9:00 pm when I got to Pappy's cabin. As I stepped onto the porch, I immediately heard loud voices arguing and then a scream. Looking through the window, I could see them fighting.

"It's wrong! This is wrong," Ginny shouted at him. "You promised it would only be that one time... but you lied!"

She struggled against him, trying to break away when he pushed her hard, making her stumble backward. Regaining her balance, Ginny stood frozen in front of him for a moment before attempting to run past him toward the door. Pappy grabbed the back of her old, faded dress, causing it to rip down the back to her waist. Spinning her around, he tore at the remaining fabric, exposing two of the most beautiful creamy breasts I had ever seen.

I could feel my cock throb as my eyes feasted on her hard nippled breasts, full, firm mounds that displayed the same coffee/cream coloring as her complexion. Despite the abusive interaction with her father, her dark nipples were elongated with excitement. I imagined they were beginning to tingle and hurt in anticipation of what she knew he would do to her. Pinning her hands behind her back, Pappy held them tightly with one of his large, calloused hands as his mouth went to one of her protruding nipples, where he began to make obscene suckling noises. Ginny ineffectively struggled until he bit her nipple, making her cry out in pain but stand unresisting and submissively for him.

"Damn it, girl... even after I already took your cherry, you still want to fight with me," he growled.

Pushing his hand between her thighs and cupping her pussy, he continued, "You'll get used to it, and after a while, I'll have you spreading your legs for me, begging for me to fuck that tight little pussy of yours," he said with a disgusting laugh.

"Just don't fight me, girl, he warned her. I'm your Daddy. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me."

I watched and listened, mesmerized by everything that was happening and aroused by her helplessness and the effect it was having on my own awakening desire.

Oblivious to everything except what was between his daughter's thighs, Pappy pulled her onto the bed, bunched what was left of her dress around her hips, and mounted her. He began a steady rhythm of humping and thrusting into his daughter's pussy until he was covered in sweat. As I watched, I realized that the girl had stopped struggling and now lay under her father, her smooth tan legs encircling his waist as he had instructed her. After what seemed like a long time, Pappy momentarily stopped moving, and I knew from the expression on his face, the way his eyes rolled up in his head, that he could feel her pussy instinctively squeezing and releasing on his old man's cock, pushing him toward orgasm. Soon, I could see the girl begin to shake as she was enveloped in what I perceived to be a hard orgasm. She shuddered beneath Pappy, and I swear I held my breath and desperately rubbed my throbbing cock, imagining what it must have felt like when her pussy tightened around the base of his cock, forcing him to finally give in and ejaculate, spraying his incestuous white cum deep inside his sweet, sweet little girl's pussy.

Her legs remained spread apart as Pappy slumped forward and began grinding his hips into her. Snuggling close to Pappy, she softly moaned, "Oh, Daddy," into the now quiet room. Being careful not to make any undue noise that might alert them, I quietly backed away from the window and off the porch, where I could finally jack myself off and find the relief I needed.

As I drove home, I understood how Ginny had gotten the bruises my daughter had seen. The sudden appearance of those bruises had most certainly coincided with the first time Pappy had taken her with his immoral fucking. What was curious to me was that she apparently enjoyed being fucked by her Daddy. Though the act may have been initially without her consent, somewhere between the first time she had sex with him and tonight, things and desires had changed.

I eventually talked with Pappy, and, among other things, I warned him to stay away from Ginny. As far as I was concerned, he had abused her for the last time.

*****

Ginny had been with us for almost two months, and even in that short time, I am sure she was aware of the unspoken but increasing tension between us. Incestuous or not, Pappy had awakened her woman's body and instincts, and she knew and wanted the pleasure a man could give her.

For several weeks after Ginny moved into my house, I watched and lustfully fantasized about her. Though it had not been my intention, I had become obsessed with the girl and careless. Seemingly unable to help myself, I remember one morning catching her alone in my den, where with no regard for being discovered, I freed myself and began squeezing, rubbing, and pulling on my engorged cock in front of her.

"Come here, Ginny, I said. Put it in your mouth."

Her eyes widened with shocked surprise as she bolted from the room, leaving me chuckling and perversely amused at her reaction.

*****

When I finally had her, she was ready. It was not planned... but it was inevitable.

My wife was away on an extended visit with her family, and Stephanie had returned to school. The house was empty except for Ginny, me, our cook Auntie Ree, and Sally, our housekeeper. Though Sundays were usually the house staff's off day, Ginny seldom went home to visit Pappy. While Ree and Sally would go to Church and see their families afterward, Ginny would stay at the house and often prepared a late afternoon meal for us.

One quiet Sunday afternoon, I watched Ginny at the sink from the kitchen doorway, preparing supper.

She momentarily stopped working when she felt me come behind her and slip my arm around her waist. I could feel her stiffen when I unzipped my pants and, lifting her dress, rubbed my hot dick against her ass cheeks and then between her thighs. There was no struggling, no resistance as she allowed me to press her upper body forward from the waist over the counter and adjust her hips so that they were positioned for me to enter her. I remember her gasping at the initial heat when my thick, sticky cockhead eased its way along the length of her slit until it was covered not only with my pre-cum, but her female juices before I separated her pussy lips for penetration.

She had been silent the whole time. Ginny turned her head to look at me, her eyes bright with excitement. Though her warm body felt good pressing against me, I could still sense her apprehension but said nothing. What could I say... I wanted the girl so badly that my balls ached.

I could tell from her moans when I finally entered her that her pussy was small and tight. I knew I was big, obviously bigger than Pappy, and when I pushed forward, I felt the crown of my cockhead stretching her. It was all I could do not to cum right then and there.

"Please... hmmmmm, Ginny whimpered... please."

"Shhh, shhh... just relax, sweet girl. I know you want it. Like me, you've wanted this to happen for a long time," I reassured her when I continued inching my length inside her, and her pussy softened to accommodate me.

She was such a little thing. Holding her firmly by her hips, inch by inch, I worked my cock deeper. As difficult as it might be to believe, I could feel my cock growing bigger inside her. I was grinding my cock into her pussy, and from the way, her body was twitching, I knew I had filled her warm, tight sheath with my dick until I was balls deep inside her.

Ginny's subjugation was complete when she began to groan with each thrust of my cock. As my thrusting grew faster, I could sense her body's betrayal grow as my will weakened. Her legs began to tremble, and the kitchen echoed with the cry of exquisite satisfaction as I forced her to cum like a whore on my throbbing cock. At the same time, holding her hips tighter, my load exploded, drenching the walls of her wet, tight pussy.

"I hate you... I hate you," Ginny kept softly repeating, even as her body quivered under me. Unfazed by her words, I continued to stroke her pussy until I had emptied myself.

"Yes, yes... of course you hate me, my little slut, but I'll bet your Daddy never made you cum like that, did he?"

*****

Ginny could come and go as she pleased, but I watched her constantly, needing to know where she was going and who she was with. I was uncharacteristically jealous of her being with others, her few friends, her brothers, and Pappy. I'll never forget one morning, before light, despite my warning to stay away from the main house and away from Ginny, I saw Pappy leaving out of the rear kitchen door. Seeing him infuriated me because I knew he had been here to see Ginny. Had she let him into the house? Had she let him fuck her under my roof, in my house? The thought of him between her legs tormented me.

I couldn't get enough of her. One day not long after seeing him leaving the house, I came upon Ginny tending the flower garden, and despite her protests, I pulled her into the small cabin that Sally, our housekeeper, used.

"Take your clothes off, Ginny. I want you naked, and I want to see what's mine," I said with a lustful smirk.

"Mr. Martins... Mr. Martins, suppose Sally comes back here and sees us?" Ginny asked nervously.

I didn't care about anything else at that moment. All I could think about was feeling Ginny's mouth on my cock and the exquisite pleasure and satisfaction of cumming inside her pussy.

"You don't need to be concerned about Sally," I said as I removed my pants. "Now get your clothes off, like I told you."

Ginny knelt between my legs. I brushed strands of her dark curls from her forehead and none to gently press her head down to kiss the tip of my cock. She had become an excellent cock sucker, and I closed my eyes and held my breath when she flicked her tongue across my hot, bulbous cockhead, licking away the large, glistening gem of pre-cum. I was already on the brink of cumming, but I managed to hold back when she began sliding her soft, warm lips over my cock.

As Ginny's head bobbed up and down, every few minutes or so, she'd let her mouth slide down my cockshaft to suck my balls and then back up its length to lick away the trail of leaking pre-cum. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cumming if she continued like this, and I gently pushed her away until I was able to control my intense urge to cum.

We changed positions, and pressing her onto her back, I moved between her legs. Ginny spread her legs wider for me, and leaning over her, I could feel my throbbing cock brush against her swollen clit. I marveled at the beauty of her breast, taking a darkening nipple into my mouth and circling my tongue around it until I felt her shiver and instinctively press herself against me.

Ginny wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply. I lifted my hips and let the tip of my cock slide up and down along the valley created by her pussy lips. Reaching between our bodies, Ginny guided my cock to her slit and pushed the dripping head of my tool into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my God... your pussy is so fucking tight," I growled against her ear. I began to thrust my hips, working my cock in and out of her pussy until I instinctively found that sweet spot; that perfect angle that allowed me to stroke her clit at the same time. I fucked her hard and selfishly, all the while thinking of her having been with Pappy just a few nights earlier.

I trembled at the feel of my cock as it disappeared into her warm, velvety pussy. Using my elbows to support my weight, I lay on top of her, allowing her to get used to my thick cock inside her. When she had taken my full length, I started fucking her. Moaning loudly and moving her head from side to side, Ginny's swaying, thrusting hips encouraged me to take her, to fuck her faster, deeper, harder.

I felt my orgasm building with each deep stroke into her, and it didn't take long before I unashamedly let out a high pitched scream, like a schoolboy experiencing his first real fuck and ejaculation. My cock twitched and jerked inside her as I sensed the subtle changes in her body when her orgasm washed over her, making her pussy squeeze my cock as she milked the cum from me. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm, and when we finally calmed, with my cock still inside her, I held her tightly, possessively.

*****

Ginny had been working and living in my house for almost nine months. Though our relationship initially had been tenuous and resisting, Ginny had become an eager and giving lover, always open and receptive to our lovemaking. The only point of contention between Ginny and me was her father. She understood that sexual relations with Pappy were incestuous, and though she honestly tried to stay away from him, she nonetheless found pleasure in being with him. Since that morning when I saw him skulking away from the house, I had suspected when the opportunity presented itself, he was still having sex with his daughter, Ginny. I did not trust Pappy and his incestuous desire for the girl.

I sometimes wondered if our relationship, the physical intimacy Ginny and I shared, was merely a pleasant but temporary diversion. I didn't know the answer to that question until one day, I returned to the house after dark to find Ginny was not there. After searching the house and checking with Auntie Ree, I discovered Pappy had come to the house wanting to speak with Ginny under the pretext of an emergency involving one of her brothers at his farm. Despite telling him she wanted to wait until I returned, Pappy convinced her to leave with him.

I raced out of the house, my head pounding with the thoughts and images of what had or could be happening at that moment at Pappy's cabin.

*****

As soon as she was through the door, Ginny began calling the supposedly injured brother's name, "Mickey... Mickey, where are you? Mickey?"

The cabin was empty, and there was no injured Mickey. Pappy had tricked her. Her first impulse was to turn and leave, but he had blocked her path. Ginny looked at him with mixed feelings of love, desire, hate, and disgust.

12