I Choose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" She demanded.

"You know what I want, Ginny girl. From the day you left here, we had unfinished business," he said, grabbing her upper arm and pulling her to him.

She could smell the alcohol that reeked from him, "You're drunk," she said and tried to push him away.

Still holding onto her with a death grip, he swung her around, slamming her against the door, causing her to hit her head. Momentarily stunned, before she could gather herself, he was on herself. One hand pressing her against the door, the other under her dress violently ripping away her underwear.

His eyes were glazed and watery, wild with lust.

"You think you can refuse me? You used to like being fucked by your old Daddy, but I guess you like being taken care of and fucked by Martins now," he shouted drunkenly.

He was now on his knees, and with one hand pinning her against the door, with the other, he lifted her leg and let it rest on his shoulder as his mouth mercilessly, hungrily ate her pussy. Finally lifting his mouth, he ran his fingers through her soft, curly pubic hair, parted her pussy lips, and inserted two fingers. He caught the sweet scent of her pussy and moaned when his tongue found her hardening clit.

Pappy stood up on shaky legs and entered her in one forceful thrust. He pushed further, making her pussy take more of his cock. Almost immediately, he felt his orgasm building and pushed hard into her. Even in his drunken state, he could feel her pussy contract around his cock with each stroke. She stood silent and submissive as her Daddy rammed his cock into her as deep as he could and held it there, enjoying her warmth and tightness. Pappy ground himself into her as her body began to respond and saw the tears welling in her eyes as her pussy gave in to the hard spasms that suddenly gripped her.

"Daddy... Daddy," she said in a low, sensual voice.

Pappy began to fuck into her faster and deeper, causing her to groan with each thrust.

"Oh, baby girl... your Daddy's missed you so much," he slurred, moments before he let out a loud, primal grunting sound as long ropes of his cum shot into his daughter's pussy.

*****

When I arrived at Pappy's cabin, the front door was partially open, and I found Ginny naked on her hands and knees, with Pappy fucking her from behind. With each stroke, I could hear her groan with discomfort as her body reluctantly opened when he forced his cock inside her. No longer sexually naïve, her body intuitively knew what to do.

I stood transfixed by the sight of what was happening. They were oblivious to my presence.

"Urgh... yes, Daddy," were the only sounds she could make.

"Yeah, that's it, baby, take it all. Let that tight hole take everything your Pappy has to give you."

Ginny's moans of pleasure replaced her moans of discomfort as her body responded to his stroking. Ginny could feel herself reluctantly widen to accommodate Pappy's thick, veiny cock. I watched as, inch by inch, he worked his cock inside her. When he had given her his entire length, he began pulling his cock out until only the tip was inside her. I remember thinking it must have felt incredible with just the head inside. I had tried, but she had not let me take her that way... but she had for her Daddy.

He did this several times and then began to shout, "I'm cumming... urghhhh, I'm fucking going to cum." Pappy groaned, cupped her ass cheeks in his hands, and held on to her as he stiffened and released his cum into her virgin orifice.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," Ginny said in a shaky voice.

It wasn't long before Ginny surrendered to what Pappy was doing to her, and she began to push back against his cock, wanting all of it. Her body bounced on his cock, and she screamed when her orgasm surged through her. I don't think what I witnessed between the two of them was just physical. It had never been like that with Ginny and me, never that sexual heat and... and desperation. Knowing Ginny and watching Pappy use her like that, I think it was the humiliation and perversity of being fucked by her Daddy that excited her most.

They lay on the hard, wooden cabin floor, drained and exhausted, holding each other.

*****

Saddened, despite how I might have wished otherwise, I realized at that moment that it would never be like it had been between Ginny and me. I turned and left the cabin, closing the door behind me.

Ginny had made her choice and was where she wanted to be and with whom.

12