I Choose You

Story Info
M chooses J, the right choice all along.
770 words
3.2
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had convinced his roommates to let her into his room. It was a hard sell, but they could see the desperation in her eyes. M paced the short span of his room, waiting for him to return from class. As she grew tired of pacing, she sat in his bed and then eventually laid down. It had been a tumultuous 24 hours and she was tired and nervous. M hadn't been asleep for very long when J opened his door and startled.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were mad at me. Get out." M looked at him with wide eyes.

"Please. Listen. I made a choice. It's you. It has to be you." J put down his backpack and stared at her, not believing her at first.

"You didn't say that yesterday." She put her head down.

"I know, but I'm saying it today. I'm single and choosing you." J approached her slowly, still not believing it.

"So you're saying you picked me." She stood up to stand in his space and curl her fingers into his.

"I picked you."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, just for a second, then came back down on her heels to assess his reaction. He was about to open his mouth to say something when he heard his roommates calling they were headed to dinner.

"Guess we should go eat dinner" he stated. They walked out of his room and joined his roommates, walking to the dining hall. M didn't eat much, pushing salad around her plate and staying quiet. When she stood up to clear her plate, the roommates turned to J and demanded to know what happened. J shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. But she said she picked me." They immediately launched into suggestive comments, until she re-appeared and they awkwardly went quiet.

"Um, I guess I'm done eating now" she said, and J jumped up.

"I'll walk with you." They walked out of the dining hall and started to walk down the path.

"Did you want to take a walk?" J asked.

"Sure, I'd like that." They continued to walk in awkward silence, their hands in their pockets. When they reached the gazebo, M turned to J and blurted out, "why didn't you ask to hold my hand?" J looked at her with flabbergasted eyes.

"I don't know! I don't know what I'm supposed to do! What do you want me to do?" M threw her arms around him and kissed him, hard, tears running down her face as she poured every ounce of passion coursing through her body into the kiss. J responded equally, creating the most dramatic of kisses one could imagine.

When they finally came up for air, J hesitantly said, "so can I hold your damn hand?" M smiled.

"Yes. I want you to tell me everything you want."

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"I think so. It's all I want." J took her hand and started to pull her back towards his apartment.

"Good. It's all I want too. Come back to my room." They walked hand in hand back to his apartment and walked quickly into his room. As they caught their breaths, they looked at each other and the world paused. Without talking, they fell into each other's arms, grabbing at one another and kissing forcefully. They removed each other's clothes, pressing their naked bodies together and running hands up and down one another. Finally, it was right to touch one another and they relished in the pleasure of being something, being a couple. M pushed him onto his bed and climbed on top of him.

"I, um, could we hold off on sex right away" he mumbled. M kissed him and replied, "of course. But I can still have your cock in my mouth, right?"

He nodded as she crawled down to wrap her lips around him. Just as she had with her kisses, she poured every ounce of passion in her into sucking his cock and bringing him to the point of orgasm. He could barely hold on, wrapping his fingers in her hair and groaning. Finally, he came, and she swallowed him whole heartedly. J stared at the ceiling for a moment as she crawled up to curl into his arms.

"Was that ok?" She asked.

"Better than ok. So you're really picking me?" he responded.

"I'm picking you, promise." She kissed his cheek, and then they returned to their normal banter, knowing that they had something special that couldn't be contained or conceptualized to the outside observer. It was so much more.