The Beginning of It All

Story Info
M and J have their first evening together at college.
1k words
3.73
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

It wasn't the night she had expected. She figured she would grab a coffee at the coffee house and head back to her room. Instead, she ran into some older students and decided she could stay for a little while. Her goal was to socialize a little more this year, anyway. This could be her first step.

She sat down with the group of boys at first, very quickly catching onto the rapport between everyone, cracking jokes and flirting just enough to be interesting, but not desperate. J noticed and he couldn't get enough. He couldn't help to give her a little extra attention, pushing her to get more promiscuous in her words as they bantered. As the group started to wind down and leave, J turned to her and said

"Come back to our apartment, just for a drink."

"Are you sure? Who's going?" M started to get nervous: these were upperclassmen, she was out of her element. She was reassured it wouldn't be a big deal, and decided she would go just for a little bit.

M ran back to her room just for a moment, checking herself in the mirror. "Perfect I guess," putting on lip gloss and pulling her hair into a ponytail. She quickly walked over to Js apartment. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Hey come on in, we're just starting Kings." M joined the circle, notably heavy with boys, but with a few other girls in the circle.

The game started simply: everyone drinking, laughing. Then the first King was drawn. A, who had pulled the card, looked around the circle and announced,

"Kings rule: if you pull an even number, you get to tell one person to remove an article of clothing." There were cheers and boos simultaneously, everyone realizing the game had just gone to high stakes. J looked right at M: he was going to get her naked and he couldn't wait. She looked down, feeling excited and a little scared.

The game continued, everyone getting a little more tipsy and clothing slowly disappearing. M was getting more relaxed. She leaned over to whisper in J's ear,

"So, when was the last time you saw someone naked? Are you getting excited?"

J whispered back, "the only naked body I care about right now is yours. And it is going to make me so happy." J looked at his roommates briefly, who grinned. As the game continued, suddenly it seemed like all the boys wanted to get her naked. It wasn't long before M had removed all her clothes, her nipples feeling cold and hard and her cunt growing wetter, knowing her naked body was on display. M felt remarkably confident as she felt J's eyes especially scanning her bare skin.

About half the deck was left when J pulled another King.

"King's rule: if you pull a face card, M has to give you a lap dance. Hands on allowed. Rule starts with this card." J flipped his card onto the floor and sat back.

"M. Come here. Dance for me." M knew she was supposed to be embarrassed, but instead she was wet and excited. She straddled J and brought her breasts to his face. She brought her arms up over her head and swayed her hips, feeling his cock start to swell. The other boys howled and J grabbed her ass to grind her hips into his crotch.

"Well, don't slow the game down! She can keep dancing while everyone else takes their turn, can't you, M?" M was enjoying herself and all the attention, and merely sighed

"mmmmhmmmm, keep going."

J ran his hands up her hips and then stroked her face, looking like he wanted to lay his lips on hers. She bit her lip and continued to sway. If she was lucky, she would get to kiss him, but for now she had to simply follow the rules. Several other boys pulled face cards, and M obligingly delivered her lap dances, but watched J the whole time. He smiled widely: he was enjoying watching her unwrap her sexuality so publicly. He was determined to make her his. Before she knew it, there was only one card left and it was for her. Queen: questions. M turned to J:

"Do you wanna fuck?"

He responded, "will you give me a blow job?"

It kept going.

"Should I play with your balls while I blow you?"

"Can I suck on your tits?"

"Are you going to fuck me from behind?"

J was just about to make his comeback when his roommate interrupted, reprimanding "we get it, this is boring, go fuck already!"

Everyone laughed as J and M blushed and looked at each other.

"If you insist."

J picked M up off his lap and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her into his room and tossed her onto the bed. J looked at his prize: beautiful.

"You sure this is ok?" He asked. She didn't answer, just spread her legs and beckoned for him to come enter her. J pulled the rest of his clothes off and climbed onto the bed. He kissed her first, a full night of pent up lust flowing through his lips and tongue. She returned his passion and pulled his hips to her, guiding his cock into her. He brought his hand to her breast and played with her tits, still kissing her and thrusting.

She closed their kiss for a brief moment and said, "shall we give them a show?"

J looked at her incredulously. "Only if you want to."

M grinned and started to moan loudly. J sucked her neck and brought his hand to her clit. M gasped and panted, falling back into loud moans as he pressed into her. They were both in ecstasy. M pushed into his shoulder and rolled him onto his back. She continued their rhythm, still loudly moaning and occasionally screaming his name for added effect. He pinched her nipples with one hand and continued his assault on her clit. She was so close. He was so close. Finally, they both came. Loudly. J kissed her one more time.

"It's late. Are you tired?" He asked.

"Not anymore. Wanna keep your roommates up all night?" She replied.

He answered simply by kissing her again and moaning "oh, M, fuck me again!" It was going to be a long, wonderful night.


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers