I Confess

Story Info
Confession is good for the soul - 750 words.
750 words
4.15
77.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

I walked into the kitchen and found my wife crying.

"I'm pregnant."

"I know."

"How could you know?"

"You don't think I know the mother of my three children's pregnancy glow?"

In reality, I saw the test stick in the garbage.

I had already found out about her affair and the divorce was already started. I'm no one's cuckold.

"I'm keeping it."

I shook my head in disbelief, as if not keeping it would ever have been an option for her. She loved kids and was extremely pro life.

I looked at my watch and saw it was almost process server time.

"In full disclosure, you're about to become very popular."

She finally looked at me and then we heard screaming and glass breaking next door.

"What did you do, Jason?"

"I told Scott and Ann about their becoming grandparents and how their son destroyed my life. Sounds like your boy toy Mark came home."

"You shouldn't have done that. You had no right."

"Oh, I think when their nineteen year old son gets my wife pregnant, I earn the right to let them know a few things."

"Mark doesn't know though."

"I suspect he does now. Scott wasn't real happy about being a forty year old grandpa."

Our doorbell rang.

"It's for you," I said.

She answered the door, and when she came back she was crying. The manila envelope was held as if it were poisonous.

"We can work it out, it doesn't have to end this way."

I laughed. She knew she needed a real father for the kid, she knew was screwed.

"No. We're done. You're Mark's slut now. Good luck."

I walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

As I stepped out into the bright sunshine, I saw Mark walking over. He saw me and stopped.

"Go ahead, Mark. You don't have to fear me. Your real problems are only just beginning. Welcome to adulthood."

He looked at me warily, afraid that I was lying. I shook my head, got into my car, and left. I wondered if he'd really man up.

I should've kicked his ass, but I wasn't as upset with him as I was with my wife. He was just a kid who had some pussy thrown at him. I'd have done the same thing at his age.

She was the one in skimpy clothes seducing him. She was the one who sunbathed topless to tease him. She was the one who gave herself to him when he complimented her on her body.

Imagine that. Her excuse for screwing our nineteen year old neighbor was that he complimented her. Shit, it's too bad eighty year old Jack across the street didn't compliment her. I wonder what she'd have done for him.

I guess I can blame myself, to a degree. She was a stay at home mom with two kids for all of our marriage. I had to work long hours to support us and then to pay for college.

She could never hide or lie about a pregnancy. Up til then, she was still denying her affair. Her only problem was that Mark had a big mouth. He was telling other kids in the neighborhood that he was banging my wife. Word got back to my kids and they let me know.

Maybe Mark was lying? I didn't have any real proof, but her pregnant belly would end up being all I needed. She was the one who wanted me to have the vasectomy that sealed her fate. I guess she should have made the fucker wear a rubber.

The divorce was quick and before i knew it, I was free. Our kids were in college and they were pissed at her, but it was what it was.

She moved Mark in and he quit college to work. They lasted three months before she threw him out because he was having sex with his girlfriend.

Even I'll admit that took balls. He moved in with my ex to raise his kid but kept his girlfriend on the side. It turned out she was also pregnant. The kid's gonna learn someday to wear a rubber with swimmers that potent.

My ex had her kid and it was a girl. She learned really quickly that having a kid with a boy toy was a bad idea. He was an absentee father and Scott and Ann practically supported her.

Believe it or not, I don't feel bad for her.