All Comments on 'I Confess'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great read would out been better if we found out how he was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He doesn't feel bad for her?

Maybe he feels bad for himself that he lost his wife, lost his house, lost half his money and then lost a bunch more money to alimony. Might even of had to throw in half his retirement. He shouldn't feel bad for himself - he should feel AWFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hit Job at the Koi Pond

Sounds like a fishy story to me. (Sorry, could resist)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Much as these 750 short stories are just too short for me, wanting more details on wife's life after husband checked out but oh well, thanks to Bh76, I am beginning to like you as author.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Now that was short sweet and to the point! 750 word challenge?

Gave you 5 stars. Hell if I know why. Like your style, stories and it was well written of course. I enjoyed what there was of it.

The only one I feel sorry for is the baby. All the rest of them got pretty much what they deserved including the main character. Crap, I know it's fantasy!

Out of here.

SAGE

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
In which states can you divorce a pregnant woman?

It used to be: none.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Looks like it's midlife crisis wife self-destruction day in Loving Wives. Good flash story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Another quick burn - love it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent short tale

Enjoyed!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"the mother of my three children" "She was a stay at home mom with two kids" - Is it two kids or three? You'd think that in a 750-word story you could keep such a basic fact straight.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

How do you keep an ex? How do you let her boyfriend live in your house with your ex? This is all a crock of something nasty.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Little to matter of fact for me...4*

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Great job. It was a complete story, all within 750 words.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

The kid was making babies when he couldn’t support even himself, he’s a total FU.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Passable?

Not a fan of 750 word stories. Cram this, cut that and move on. Who even care what happened and to whom.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Consequences.....

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good

Another good story about a husbands quick, permanent reaction to a cheating whore. Hope the little asshole’s parents enjoy supporting three children instead of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mark eventually was taken to court for non payment of child support.

He was given a choice. Either get a proper job, join the military (and stay till the younger child was 21) or go to jail until the child support for 2 kids was paid.

He chose option 2 and joined the Army. 50% of his wages were garnished to pay for the child support.

He was trained as a Pay Clerk. He did not last long though. He was charged with misappropriation of funds and sentenced to Military Prison for 10 years. Upon release he was given a Dishourable Discharge. A year later he was back in prison for non payment of child support.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Another complete tale

No idea how these guys do this in 750 words. Well written apart from the 2/3 baby thing but an easily ignored mistake that didn't affect the story....Thank you.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

Just once I would like one of these stories to end with a kill dozer rampage. 4 out of 5 stars, minus one for lack of a kill dozer.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Mark quit college because with no brains he wouldn't go far studying...4*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
believe it or not

you shouldn't. The kids parents will have to kick his ass or let him fail and fall on his on.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Well done, so much alluded to but untold. Clever writing

zeuspmzeuspmover 3 years ago

and this is why I'm pro abortion. fetus deletus

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

She is pregnant with two kids in college? That means she was married at 15 or something?

Story makes no sense timewise, and that screws everything up.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Crap. Hit 3-stars by accident, and can’t change it.

Meant to hit 5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even better if boy toy beat her ass regularly.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago
Maths is hard

Someoneother, my oldest brother is 18 years older than me and my Mom had him at 20, me at 38. She could have easily had me 2-4 years later putting him and my other brother in college at that time. Especially if she was a cheating slut at 42 after her children had flown the coop. Now I don't THINK she was but I am significantly smarter than my siblings. Funny thing is though that she had her tubes tied after the third one and then she had my brother 6 years later. Tubes tied again and popped me out 6 years after that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So the husband had no idea his wife was trolling for neighborhood cock?

I understand his decision to divorce her, but I guess in 750 words we just get the presentation and the aroma; no substance, no mouthful of flavor, no understanding. From what is presented he got what he married. Hope he does a better job of brain testing the next spouse.

Thanks for the effort.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

If Mark marries his girlfriend then his parents, Scott and Ann, are far more likely to support that grandchild than the one from their slut neighbor. She's double screwed.

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

A lot of story well written as a short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see a 20 year epilog where she's alone again and lonely maybe even a raac as our protagonist second wife died. Mark feels the financial strain which effects his first marriage, the effect of a 38 year old woman with child living with his 40 year old parents cause a strain on his mother leading to a divorce when she sees them screwing. Could be beautiful chaos.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I do enjoy a story where the cheater is two steps behind her spouse.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I had to work long hours to support us and then to pay for college." Always the workplace, shattering families.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

Just at the point in life where there is freedom to do things again and it all goes to hell. Wonder how she will feel as a 60 year old with a child just finishing high school. That is revenge all by itself.

Thanks for sharing. fregen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short with little payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good flash story. 750 words isn't a lot, but you painted a great picture with what you had.

In answer to Reed Richard's comment below about being able to get a divorce while spouse is pregnant?

I knew of someone years ago who divorced his wife while she was pregnant with another man's child. This was NV. She didn't oppose it or anything. So I don't know if that played into it?

But also...I did a quick Google search of the question?

I found quickly its possible in at least the 3 states legal aid websites I clicked on...it's a process to establish that its not the spouse's child...that it was conceived by someone else. And it had to be clear it was not the intent to conceive through invitro and a sperm donor. But it's definitely possible in many states it seems.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Should not feel bad at all.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Meh

1 star, nothing interesting or clever here.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - the only reason is because there is no violence, no yelling, just calm determination.

Cheating, skanky, slut bitch got exactly what she deserved.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Nice! Good Karma BTB.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Poor Rutt, he can’t deal with a story where the husband refuses to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too brief

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not even a little bad? Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good and good have been much better if it was much longer. But still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, not even a little bad. Just saying 'believe it or not' in front of that last sentence sounded like an admission of cuck thought processes at play here. It's OBVIOUS no normal guy would feel sorry for her.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

Where's the revenge? Where is the vengeance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical slut wife story. He’ll pay for his sons’ college anyway & have a 50- 50 split with all they own but

For him walking away from his cheating wife would be worth it. Bitch cucked him!

Bill S.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Damn I feel ya man as I remember the day one of her coworkers told me my wife of 25 years was cheating on me and it was with a guy almost 20 years younger as her excuse was "You didn't pay enough attention to me" as I was working 60-80 hours a week paying for our 2 kids college education and one was less than a year away and the other was almost a junior and I just kicked her out on the street alongside the pile of things i had already tossed out in front of the neighborhood. Six months later she was begging to come back as her boy toy kicked her out and was crushed when I told her I will Always Love you, but can Never Trust you again and we could Never be married anymore. She got peenies on the dollar as her reputation was so much when i told her to take it or Everyone would see it ALL including her entire family, all her friends and anyone on social media and that i wasn't like her bff hubby who was willing to be cucked and stay with his cheating spouse as it was a choice just like the choice she made as it could go good or Very Badly for her depending on her decision. I never said a bad word to the kids but after just said "Why do you think your Mom only got less then a penny of the dollar and i ended up with the house, cars, rentals, everything and she got Nothing?? Qon't ever happen again as I swallowed a BIG RED PILL and you can call me Chad now.. haha

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Good read, nice direct to the point.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

"He was just a kid who had some pussy thrown at him. I'd have done the same thing at his age." Really? I had the same morals at 19 as I do now at 49: Don't touch a married woman, no matter how good-looking she is, nor how much she seems to want it. Because Karma is a royal bitch some times.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

The boy still deserved a pasting.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

By the way, you don't announce you are pregnant with someone else's baby andthat you are keeping it and expect anything else but divorce (with no support of course)

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

I feel sorry for Scott and Ann.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good, pithy, story

I feel a little bit bad for Jason, but I got to read a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the biggest problems with these boy toy stories is that they just don't ring true. I never had any sexy MILFs, married or otherwise throwing themselves at me when I was 19 and, though I say so myself, I was a good looking young man back then. Much better, in fact than I am now at the age of 63, yet I get more female attention now because I've acquired a smattering of wisdom, a lot more experience and the confidence those two things breed. A 19 year old is little more than a child in a man's body however good looking he may be and no woman with anything between her ears is going to put a bomb under her marriage for that.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

Great story. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit exaggerated fiction, but still well written. My first wife had a workplace affair with a 30 year old at age 47, and Yep..... an 'accident' occurred. How cliche is that? But an old couples friend from her workplace clued me in and I divorced her, then 'found' a younger 43 yr-old wife a few years later at 55. Yes, from the friend's social circle. Or rather, she picked me - a relatively short, semi-portly guy- to my great happiness because we had previously become close friends and I accepted her teens as my own. Some would call her a "Plain Jane" but I know better, and there-in lies the mature wisdom others have commented about here. Love and intimacy don't go away with age if you are motivated. Still happy at 63! Some just become misguided like the fictional wife here and pay a price.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two stars for a brief, sketchy load of crap.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To the writers who say this young guy, older woman thing never happens, I KNOW from both men and women I've been close to that they DO happen.

Really, think about it.

If there are married women (notice all the teachers in the news?) with teenage kids like Mary Kay Letourneau doing 12 year olds, do you REALLY think there are no women doing a hot, well built 19 yo??

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

More surprising is that people can get past sixty and still be ignorant about what they may know or not know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...