All Comments on 'I Control My Boss Ch. 04'

by StephanieRuby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

Hypnosis will not make a person do anything they don't already want to do. So congrats on posting the completely non-plausible rape/blackmail story in the wrong category.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

at first I was not to crazy about this series, I though if you have to drug someone in order to get them to have sex with you then it is not truly meaningful, because it is the drug doing it and not her

but the anon was right about only one thing hypnosis only works if the person is already thinking about it, because you can not force someone to do something unless the though is already there.

But I was thinking of another good story idea, have marti find out what Jenn did about drugging her and hypnosis her and then have marti turn the tables on Jenn to have it done to her, marti could either find jenn's phone with the video, or have the housekeeper from story 2 tell marti about it, what is your thoughts about this idea

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor
Hypnosis

On 1/21/2017 an Anonymous person wrote "Hypnosis will not make a person do anything they don't already want to do. So congrats on posting the completely non-plausible rape/blackmail story in the wrong category."

In response I say:

I normally don't respond to comments made anonymously because 99% of the time they are negative in nature like the one above. However, I've decided to respond to this one because of it's "I'm smarter than you" nature . While I am aware that there is a school of thought that "Hypnosis will not make a person do anything they don't already want to do". Has the commentor ever thought that Marisol was a Bi-Sexual that was in the closet? If you had read Chapter 1 you will see that I set this story line up.

It is well documented that GHB takes away inhibitions, recent memory and makes a person susceptible to doing what they're told, no matter what it is. YES, I took a little literary license combining GHB with hypnosis to create a "drug induced hypnosis". I've done a little research on this topic. The usual drugs used to make a drug induced hypnotic state include chlordiazepoxide (Librium), diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), oxazepam (Serax), and triazolam (Halcion). There are also some newer sleep aids that have this effect.

GHB seemed to be a natural for this story. Nathalie Leresche, PhD, research director at the The National Center for Scientific Research(CNRS) wrote on December 10, 2003, in the review Journal of Neuroscience, "Despite its many well-known neurological effects (hypnotic properties, euphoric and disinhibiting effects, etc.), the action mechanism of GHB on neurons in the central nervous system is still poorly understood although GHB is naturally present in the brain at very low concentrations."

Dr. Leresche states in the above quoted segment that GHB has "hypnotic properties, euphoric and disinhibiting effects". So I felt comfortable perusing this story line.

As far as the wrong category. I've dealt with that in a previous response. If you had bothered to read the previous Chapters you might just have noticed this.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor
In response to jenorma2012

I was going to end the series with chapter 5. BUT I might write an additional chapter based on your suggestion.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
to:StephanieRuby

Thank you, I would love to read that story, I am looking forward to reading it if you decide to write a part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mm nice

A really nice story. Hope for 6th part as my pussy hopes for it to.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

There are some people who post Anonymously that shouldn't because I'd love to get to know the last person who posted. Send me an email at stephanieruby1984@gmail.com.

MasterG001MasterG001almost 3 years ago

Hey Stephanie

I ve just re read the series 'I control my boss'. I read it for the first time a few years ago and enjoyed it, feeling a character build up had been somewhat established for Marisol, and expected her adventures would begin in ernest in the cumming chapters.

I ve just read some of the comments people have left regarding this series and most seem to be anticipating Chapter 6. Im only aware of chapters 1 through 4. Is chapter 5 under a different title ?

Also, Do you intend to return to writing this series after putting things in place for controlling Mari on more of a blackmail basis than drug / hypnosis induced state ? More of a Non Consent or Sub Slave thing ?

MG1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous