All Comments on 'I Critique Mum'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 3 years ago
Very erotic conversation

Very erotic mom-son banter as son critiques his mom’s nude pix with his mom.

Invoked pleasant naughty memories of the time when I was 16. Mom caught me out on my possession of her intimate photo album which I discovered in our attic, & hid behind my bookshelf. After initial awkwardness, like this story, mom solicited my opinion on her form. It revealed a side of mom I didnt know existed. I can totally relate to this story. Thanks, Saula88, for igniting these pleasant memories, especially in the sensitive humanistic way you have rendered the banter, breezy yet edgy in parts, tension alternated with chill, simmering eroticism bordering on lust, but never lewd. Notwithstanding your story closing, can there be a chapter 2? Please?

Doodle69Doodle69over 3 years ago
Showed story to my wife and she...

What a delightful lite conversation style story! This is one of the best photography-themed stories on literotica. The mature woman character is very believable & we can associate with her. It could well be my wife.

I shared this story with my wife, & teasingly asked her what she thot. We’ve a grownup son who visits us monthly at our country home, & he stays overnite because of the long commute.

Long story short, I’m preparing her intimate photo album. And she enjoys prepping herself. Oooh, the anticipation!

Dragoner69Dragoner69over 3 years ago
Luv this story

So erotic!

Ch 2 please!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So erotic, absolutely beautiful.

Very tender moments of a special mother/son bond that is strong enough to be open. Wonderful ending of brother taking the photos and the email with pictures.

LucasonoffLucasonoffover 3 years ago
Love it

I just love the way this conversation went, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teased my son with this story

My son is a photography buff. From time to time he asks me to model for him. Glamor shots, summer dresses, swimsuits, typical mommy fare. We both enjoy the shoots. We’ve always kidded each other on upping the game, but never got to it.

I shared this story with him today. This maybe our trigger yet...

withinreasonwithinreasonover 3 years ago

Delightful story. Original and imaginative. I look forward to exploring your work.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 3 years ago
Nice

Would love to see those pics

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Story

To steal / paraphrase a line from Blazing Saddles...

"God darnit Saula88, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore." :-)

Full points!

DchargerDchargeralmost 3 years ago

A++++ read. A perfect 10!!! Amazing story. Oh the things you could teach and show me. My mind could easily be blown from you, Saula.

rpott122rpott122over 2 years ago

One of the hottest stuff ever read ....kudos to author.....ask her for illustrated ones....shes nailed it completely......

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 year ago

So sexual written but without the sex it makes the mind work. You could have taken the story on so many journeys and didn’t thanks for another great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...