I Dare U

Story Info
She can't help herself...
7.7k words
4.53
21.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, My name is Anne. I am twenty-six years old and live on the north side of Brisbane. I have a little quirk that has caused me almost intolerable anxiety and apprehension. On the bright side, with help from my husband's wicked imagination, I have been driven to some incredible heights of arousal. My little quirk, I can't resist a dare. The more exposed I might be and the higher the risk of being caught, the harder it is for me to refuse.

Trust me, I've tried, but when it comes to crunch time, my resolve crumbles, and I give in.

In the beginning, my dares started as self-dares and slowly grew from there. The dares began to change as my body changed, and the dares became more daring. For example, walking to my bedroom from the bathroom started with me wrapped in a towel, then holding the towel in front of me, then carrying the towel, then no towel. All while my whole family was home. Also, depending on the lessons I had, I would spend my school day without underwear. My young developing tits wobbled like jelly each time I moved. My wet virginal pussy and my tingly clit made their presence felt.

As I grew older, some of my old dares became the norm, like not wearing underwear more often than I did. Some favourite ones followed me, but I usually tried to do something new when I was in the mood.

My first self-imposed pizza dare was a girl from my class at school. Amazingly we stood at the door and chatted for what seemed like ages before she told me that I was her first Pizza Darer. All the boys had had at least one, but she hadn't, probably because she was a girl. She told me that she would wait a while before she started bragging about it so that boys wouldn't find out where I lived. I thanked her, and she left. She smiled every time she saw me after that.

The boyfriend that became my husband, Ian, has known about my quirk since day one, possibly longer since we were at the same school. Sometimes your darkest and deepest girlfriend secrets get found out, especially on sleep-over nights. Ian's wicked imagination gets put to good use, pushing my boundaries, if I have any, every time. Most of his dares have me on the edge of my orgasm for the duration, and I have been so aggressive in trying to get some relief our lovemaking, my reward, could be construed as something else.

What I have written below is not one story but a collection of my memorable experiences in no particular order.

~~oo0oo~~

My Office

One day we were sitting at home having breakfast before leaving for work when Ian asked me about my day. I told him I would be at my desk all day and had a meeting before lunch. He asked me who would be at the meeting, and I explained that it was just the usual four area managers. It didn't click that Ian might be up to something. He knew who would be at the meeting because he would be there too. We were area managers in the same company, and it was my turn to host our monthly meeting in my office.

"I dare you," Ian stated, and I froze. I was surprised because we hadn't done dares for a while. Remembering the questions, I suddenly thought Fuck, a dare at work. Christ, I hope not. My apprehension launched at light speed.

"I dare you to sit behind your desk for the duration of the meeting, naked from the waist down," My mouth fell open, and I was speechless. We had never included our workplace in my dares before, so the risk potential was out there.

After we left the house and stood beside our car, Ian kissed me and repeated the magic words, "I dare you." He guided his hands up under my skirt, took hold of my g-string panties and slid them down my legs. I stepped out of them, and he picked them up and put them in his pocket. Removing my panties, if I was wearing any, in public was one of my favourites.

"There, that should make it easier," he said before pecking me on the lips, patting me on the bum and repeating, "I dare you."

All morning I sat at my desk, tormented by his words. When the meeting time came around, I wriggled my bum in my chair, edging my skirt down, and let it slip down around my feet. The other managers and Ian came through the door a few minutes later, and our meeting got underway. My apprehension about the lack of attire faded further from my thoughts as discussions increased and time passed.

The meeting was coming to an end when my predicament came rushing back. I went to move my feet and had to look down to see what they were tangled in. When I looked at Ian, he winked and then smiled at me. I was starting to wonder why he continued to sit there after the others had left when he stood up and moved to the front of my desk, effectively blocking the view from the door.

"I dare you to take your bra off," Ian said.

I looked at him with almost pleading eyes but inwardly smiled at the thought that our little game wasn't over. I unclipped my bra and was about to do that woman thing with it, but he coughed into his hand, and I knew straight away that my blouse was to come off first. "I dare you to take your bra off," he repeated. Thoughts of, I'm going to be naked in my office filled my mind. My nipples throbbed and stretched harder, and my pussy almost gushed.

With feigned reluctance and shaking hands, I began undoing the buttons on my blouse, slipped it off my shoulders, and then did the same with my bra straps before lifting my blouse back into place and doing it up. Ian stepped around beside me, picked up my bra from my lap, and then knelt and picked up my skirt. He then pulled my g-string from his pocket and added it to his collection. Without saying a word, he walked out of my office carrying them in his hand. If anyone had seen him, it would have been blatantly obvious what they were and who wasn't wearing them anymore.

I just sat there, astounded and as nervous as I'd ever been. Not to mention incredibly aroused. My nipples were so hard they were aching, and I had been sitting on tissues since I got to my office.

Ian returned about ten minutes later with our lunches, and he sat on the other side of my desk, constantly looking at my unsupported tits and pokie nipples. The more he ogled me, the hotter I got. He never once offered to return my clothing. The longer the day wore on, the more I relaxed, and the further my almost nakedness drifted from my mind. At times, I got irritated by having to wear my blouse, but that passed each time someone walked by my office door.

The ride home that afternoon was a foggy blur. Ian had given my skirt back so I could get to our car. As soon as we got to the car, my fingers were in my pussy, and my first orgasm arrived as we left the car park. The second at a set of traffic lights. The third was at the shopping centre while Ian got some essentials for dinner. The fourth, after dinner, when Ian's tongue replaced my fingers as I sat in my lounge chair. My fifth in bed with Ian between my legs and his beautiful cock where I needed it most.

~~oo0oo~~

The Restaurant

Ian and I joined our friends Jack and Ebony for dinner once a month, and we took turns picking a place to eat. The restaurant Ian had chosen was small and quaint but also had a very comfortable and cozy feel. When we arrived and entered, our host showed us to our table, which was a semi-private banquette. Our heads and the top of our shoulders were visible above the seats.

We ordered drinks and started into our usual chatter and catching up on things since our last get-together. They are good friends and fun people. Ebony, a teacher, made us laugh when she told us about her male students and how they try to look down her blouse at her boobs when she bends over. Their eyes were always glued to the hem of her skirt, waiting for that nano-second glimpse of panties.

Ebony told us that a few boys almost fell out of their desks one day. She had tried reaching for something on a high shelf but couldn't get it, so she gave a little jump. When Ebony had jumped and came down, her skirt was still on the up and had reached well above mid-thigh before it fell back into place. My tits bounced as well, she added. We were laughing so hard that we all had tears in our eyes.

She then surprised us by saying that if the boys had fallen on the floor, they wouldn't have seen her panties anyway because she hadn't worn any. Jack smiled. Ian nearly choked, and I giggled and blushed as I suddenly remembered I was sans any underwear.

After our main course and a few drinks, I felt Ian shift closer to me and put his lips against my ear.

"I dare you to fondle Ebony's tit," Ian whispered. He had never dared me to touch another woman before. Although I must admit, thoughts of being with Ebony had crossed my mind quite a few times over the years I have known her.

Sitting there thinking about fondling Ebony's tit in the restaurant, in public, stoked my inner fires. When she shifted her arm, I lifted and guided my hand under her tit, cupping it, supporting it, and holding its weight.

She was talking at the time and stuttered when she felt my touch. I watched her nipple quickly harden and noticed her look down at my hand and then turn her head toward me. Our eyes met, and I sensed that there wasn't to be any protest. The conversation at our table continued as if nothing was happening. My fingers began exploring the soft but firm sponginess of her tit. Her eyes slid slowly shut and then reopened, still looking into mine. Like me, Ebony wasn't wearing a bra.

The more I gently kneaded her tit, the more she wanted. She turned slightly in her seat, pushed her tit a bit firmer into my hand, and faintly purred.

With my thumb and index finger on each side of her nipple, I gently pinched. Her eyes fluttered as the pressure from my fingers increased. I gave it a little roll and twist. Ebony's eyes sagged shut again, and she almost moaned. I felt her nipple grow even firmer, so I gave it another gentle squeeze and twist. This time Ebony quietly moaned. Her eyes slowly opened when I relaxed my fingers and then dragged my fingernails across her tit's tender under flesh as I took my hand away. A look of disappointment veiled her face.

Sometime later, after a few more wines, Ian dared me to play with Ebony's tit again, which I gladly did. This time, I made sure my hand was under her dress. My hand was still kneading Ebony's tit and gently rolling her nipple back and forth when the waitress served our dessert. After placing the bowls on the table, she briefly stood and watched. We saw her nipples harden, and she smiled before turning away.

Our night out ended after coffee, and we said our goodbyes to each other on the footpath before going our own way. Ebony pulled me into a kiss that lasted considerably longer than one would expect, then softly whispered in my ear. "My turn next time," She gave me another peck on the lips then they left.

Half an hour and two orgasms later, Ian drove out of the car park with me lying across the back seat naked and sated, almost.

What our partners didn't know was that, after Ian first dared me, Ebony's fingers had spent a considerable amount of time caressing the inside of my thigh, barely millimetres from my pussy. She knew I was sans underwear because one of her fingers had glided down that little valley between thigh and pussy. The side of her finger had rubbed against my pussy, paused, checked, and then continued its caressing. Ebony had looked at me both at her discovery and because I sucked in a little gasp of breath. We both had given each other a knowing look.

~~oo0oo~~

Our Local Pub

My dare was to make out with another woman, a stranger. Sex with her was entirely up to me. After my little venture with Ebony, we decided it might be fun to go to the next level and added my OhMiBod for good measure.

The walk through the park to our local pub was far too short. I spent the entire time being teased by the ever-changing rhythms of the vibrations. The tempo was gallingly constant. Not too fast, not too slow, just right to keep me hovering. I had to hold onto Ian's arm to stop myself from stumbling quite a few times.

When we arrived, there was a bucks night in full swing, and apart from the three topless, practically naked women there to serve drinks to the party-goers, I was the only female in the beer garden. Ian had entered after me and through a different door. He was sitting at the bar with his phone out and within range.

I don't know if it was me being obviously braless or just the mood with the three topless women, but the revellers made endless approaches and requests for me to make it four. When the stripper turned up, their aim changed to me joining her. Free drinks and monetary offers were plenty. I eventually relented and told them I would sit on the groom's lap and kiss him. A roar of cheers erupted at my yielding.

A few seconds later, the slightly embarrassed groom was shunted through the small crowd and sat in the chair next to me. I stood up, moved over and sat down on his lap. The vibrator in my pussy suddenly accelerated. Up to then, I had been distracted by the crowds goading. Now I was distracted by the vibrations.

When I got my surroundings back in focus, I said to the groom, "I hope your new wife is very understanding," and went to kiss him. He turned his head slightly, and his lips ended up near my ear. "She is. That's her in the blonde wig. They don't know." I glanced over, and smiling at us was one of the waitresses, a blonde. She was naked except for a g-string that had money tucked in it. I looked back at the groom and gave him a wink and more than a peck on the cheek. Again the vibrations sped up, almost making me moan. The groom's hand finding my tit didn't help either. The roar from his friends was deafening.

I was losing control and put my hand over his, held it in place for a few seconds, and then lifted it away. He tweaked my nipple as his fingers went past. I was on the verge of succumbing when my OhMiBod stopped. I broke the kiss and stood up. I could feel the heat in my face and chest, my nipples were so hard they throbbed, and my pussy felt very wet. I headed to the lady's restroom, hoping to calm down. My braless tits bounced and wobbled erratically, and my nipples, as hard as granite, looked like they were trying to cut their way out through the front of my dress.

When I got to the ladies, I leaned against the bench to catch my breath. The door opened behind me, and the blonde walked in. She stepped up, took me in her arms and kissed me. My OhMiBod suddenly burst into life. I couldn't help groaning into her kiss. When our lips parted, we looked into each other's eyes then she moved away from me.

"I thought I'd check out what got my husband to be all hot and bothered,"

I smiled, thought of my dare, stepped back, lifted my dress over my head and threw it on the counter.

"Mmmm... Nice, very nice," she stated as she looked me up and down. She grinned when she saw my OhMiBod's little tail but didn't say anything.

She then lifted her hands to my tits, briefly tested their weight and touched them so lightly and softly that I got goosebumps. Her fingers worked their way to my nipples. I couldn't help pushing my chest out. "Very nice indeed," she murmured. Her fingers rocked and rolled my nipples back and forth, gently pinching and pulling.

She continued the visual inspection of my body, letting her hands glide across my skin so light it felt like a feather. Fingers traced lines around my hip and across my stomach, making the muscles flutter, then made their way up to my tits. Both hands raked their fingernails across the sensitive under-flesh. I moaned and pushed my chest at her for more.

I couldn't wait any longer and pulled her to me and re-initiated our kiss. Our hands roamed wild and free over each other's bodies. I moaned loud and long when I felt her hand fan out, then grip and squeeze my bare bum cheek, digging her nails into the firm flesh.

The blonde, a redhead under the wig, broke the kiss, and we both stood in each other's arms, breathless.

I felt fingers burrow under my g-string, then part, sliding each side of my pussy's slit and stopped when they bumped against my vibrator. She could probably feel the vibrations. Her fingers gripped the vibrator's tail, then pulled and pushed it back and forth. My eyes drooped, and I moaned. My orgasm was so close.

"I need to go back to work. My husband-to-be was right. You've got a great set of tits," she told me as her hand moved out from under my g-string, dragging a finger up between my pussy's lips. It glided smoothly in all my pussy juice toward my clit. My hips helped by rolling, offering more of me to touch. I groaned when her finger left without touching my clit, and I opened my eyes to see her slide her finger into her mouth. She licked and sucked it clean then we kissed. The most morally destroying kiss I had ever had, and then she was gone.

I stood there, almost naked, leaning on the counter, trying to calm myself. I couldn't, not with my OhMiBod persistently vibrating in my pussy. I had only been in the restroom for what felt like minutes, and I was already thinking about more girl-on-girl action.

Another little surprise awaited me when I adjusted my g-string back into place. A little card fell out. I looked at it and read the name and telephone number. I don't know if what happened in the lady's restroom fulfilled my dare, but the little card I handed to my husband was proof that something had taken place. I just smiled.

The normally fifteen-minute walk from the pub to our place took an hour that night. Ian took my dress off and ate my pussy as I mauled my great set of tits, leaning against a big old gum tree. I rode Ian, to two orgasms, on the first bench seat. He bent me over the second table and fucked me from behind. He fucked me again on the stage of the outdoor auditorium. I was finger fucked at our front gate as I held onto our letterbox. Ian enticed me, didn't take much, to masturbate as I leaned against our front door, on the outside, facing the street.

We went inside, and after a shower, he ate my pussy and fucked me on the kitchen table. After that, he carried me to our bedroom and put me to bed. I lost count of my orgasms and didn't care. However many there were, it was a welcome relief after what the waitress did to me.

Early the next day, I texted Ebony. My Place N&A XO. She arrived ten minutes later, Naked & Alone.

~~oo0oo~~

The X-Rated Theatre

I've mentioned before that my husband Ian has a wicked imagination. Well, this is the only dare I have ever come very close to not completing.

Friday night is our eat-out night. We don't do it every Friday, only when we feel like a change to the usual eat-in routine. Ian had already told me we were eating out tonight, so I hadn't planned anything for dinner. When we got home, we showered, had a drink then got dressed to go out. As I was getting dressed, Ian said he had bought me a gift and wanted me to wear it. When I asked what it was, he told me its a surprise, and I had to lay on the bed with my legs spread to accept it. I looked at him with suspicion but decided to play along.

As I got into position, he took this thing out of its box and showed me. It looked like a very large tadpole and was this brilliant pink colour. I suspected what it was and what he was about to do with it. By this time, my pussy was already wet with anticipation. I watched as he smeared some of my lubricant over it, then gently eased it into my pussy. Its tail, about one hundred millimetres long, hung out of my pussy.

Ian held his hand out and helped me off the bed. As soon as I was standing, the thing he'd put in my pussy started to vibrate. I gasped, leaned forward slightly, and squeezed my thighs together. Ian smiled at me and explained that my new toy was an OhMiBod. I saw the devil in his grin and knew it was game on. He was going to dare me to do something, and this thing in my pussy was part of it. My nipples got hard, my pussy got wetter, and my apprehension levels went through the roof.