I Dare U

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had pulled on my button-up dress and was good to go, my new gift was having its desired effect. Ian could tell I was already under its spell and smiled at me. "Having fun," he asked as the OhMiBod changed rhythm, and all I could manage in reply was a hum. We climbed into our car, and he drove down the driveway and out the front gate. Ian started to explain the intricacy of my new toy, making me concentrate on what it was doing to me even more. My eyes drooped shut, and my hips began to rock.

I felt the car come to a stop and opened my eyes. Ian had parked in front of an adult shop. He told me we were going to watch a movie before we went to dinner and got out. I followed along sheepishly, having never been in one of these places before, and it certainly wasn't my idea of a movie theatre. Ian led me down a hallway and into a room that looked exactly like a small movie theatre. I quickly looked around and noticed another couple, two men sitting separately and two women sitting together. We selected our seats and didn't have to wait long before the lights dimmed.

As the movie started, Ian put his lips against my ear and whispered, "I dare you not to touch yourself,"

I pulled back and looked at him just as the OhMiBod accelerated. I almost doubled over with the sudden rush of pleasure and looked at him through rapidly glazing eyes. I sat back in my seat, which just happened to be one of those very comfortable recliners. My fingers found the controls, and I made myself comfortable.

The vibrations from my new toy were constantly changing, speeding up, slowing down, and different combinations of short, long, fast and slow. This thing was rapidly becoming my new best friend. My hands gripped the arms of the chair, and my eyes locked on the big screen. My hips began to rock with more determination. My tits jostled erratically. I looked back at him with a face that looked like I was pleading for leniency. I didn't get any.

As the movie got underway, Ian leaned over, slowly undoing the buttons on my dress, then tucked it down each side of me. I was so captivated by the ever-changing vibrations and the action on the screen I didn't consider trying to stop him. There I was, almost naked, in a porno shop theatre with a vibrator doing wild and crazy things to my pussy. Ian leaned over and breathed my dare into my ear. I looked at him pleadingly and groaned with resignation, then looked back at the screen.

My thoughts blended with the action on the screen. One of my hands moved to my hip. The other approached a tit. Lips touched my ear. I silently pleaded before my hands reluctantly moved back to the chair. The roller coaster of vibrations pushed me closer to the edge, then faded away to almost nothing before returning and staying longer each time. I was frantic with denial. Desperation screaming for release. I had lost all track of time and place, then the movie ended, and the lights came on.

I just laid there, slumped in my chair, my body glistening and gasping for breath. My legs spread as far apart as I could get them, and the OhMiBod's tail flicked about with the movement of my hips. The other people in the theatre filed past me on their way out, and I couldn't have cared less.

Ian helped me to stand, buttoned my dress, and then we walked outside. My body had calmed down, but my toy was still doing its thing, keeping me on the boil. It wasn't until we started walking down to the next block to pick up our Chinese takeaway that I realised Ian had left nearly all my dress buttons undone. He had done up two out of twelve, leaving my dress open from neck to navel and hip to knee. The thought of flashing anyone who walked past us added to my seriously aroused predicament.

As we approached the takeaway, a couple came around the corner in front of us. The OhMiBod accelerated. My legs nearly buckled, and I grabbed hold of a street sign. There was no way for me to stop my fingers from diving at my pussy. My dress gaped open, exposing my wobbling tits as a massive wave of shudders racked my body. My hips thrust wildly as my fingers slid between my pussy lips and found my clit. The scene before me, my husband and the couple exploded into a shower of sparks and flashing colours.

I heard a faint voice declare it was coming, a split second before a barrage of fireworks detonated in my head and my groin. The two remaining buttons on my dress broke free, and my dress slipped from my shoulders. Wave after lessening wave crashed over the rocks showering my skin with unbelievable tingling sensations. I could feel myself begin to fall, and an arm quickly wrapped around me and held me up. My rubber legs were useless. My best friend slowed but didn't stop and took me with it. My breathing slowed, and my vision cleared.

The woman stood before me, holding my chin with her fingers. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue dancing in my mouth.

"You look amazing when you cum," praising me when our lips parted. The woman disappeared from view. I turned my head and watched as the couple vanished into the evening's increasing darkness. Halfway back to our car, I realised I was naked. Ian was carrying my dress, draped over his shoulder. My tits bounced and jiggled erotically as I slowly regained control of my legs.

We ate dinner, sitting on the sand at our local beach, watching the waves roll in. When I'd had enough, I lazily laid back and masturbated. My orgasm came quickly and quietly. I felt like I was swimming in warm honey. Ian waited for my body to settle, turned my OhMiBod off and gently pulled it from my pussy. I was on the verge of sleep when he picked me up and carried me back to our car.

~~oo0oo~~

Settlement Cove

I suspected Ian was up to something when he returned from a shopping trip to North Lakes and handed me a parcel.

He told me he had bought me a new bikini and explained that it was on a website he'd heard about called weasel something. I thought I'd heard the name somewhere but wasn't sure where. When I held it up, I was surprised that it looked modest compared to some I'd seen lately. The bikini was certainly something I would wear on beaches, such as the Gold Coast or Noosa, without offending anyone. It was a g-string, my favourite, and a pretty pale blue.

I decided to try it on in an impromptu fashion show. I unbuttoned my denim mini-skirt and let it fall to the floor. My g-string panties were next, and they drifted to the floor around my ankles. My t-shirt was quickly lifted over my head and dropped on the floor with my skirt. I stood there naked as I worked out how it all tied together. When I finally got there, I instantly fell in love with it.

The bikini bra looked normal. The panel over my pussy looked like a squashed vee. With the valley of the vee level with the top of my mons and the ties on the points. I was impressed. It looked promiscuous without being overly revealing. At the back, there was a much smaller squashed vee at the top of my bum crack.

I did a few twirls, then jumped onto Ian, wrapping my arms and legs around him. I kissed him passionately and told him I'd thank him later for my new bikini. His hands fanned out over my bare bum cheeks and tightened their grip. I almost thanked him there and then, only just quelling the fire with another kiss.

Ian suggested we go down to the Cove, or the duck pond as he calls it, for a swim. I readily agreed to the chance to show off my new bikini.

The weather forecast was hot and sunny, the temperature reaching the high thirties with no foreseeable rain.

When we arrived, he set up our sun lounges, and we settled in under the shade of the trees. There were people everywhere. Settlement Cove is extremely popular during summer and especially during school holidays. It's similar to South Bank in Brisbane, only without the sand. Ian and I are infrequent visitors depending on the weather. Most times, we come down to the Cove a lot earlier in the day to miss the mayhem.

I sat down and settled back into the sun lounge. Ian handed me a drink, and I sipped at it as I watched the multitudes splash their day away. I was daydreaming miles away when I felt Ian take my drink from my hand. When I looked at him, Ian said, "I dare you to take your bikini off under your sarong." and he held my sarong out for me to take.

Thoughts of laying there naked with only my thin sarong as cover flashed through my mind. I was about to say something but decided it wasn't worth it, as I'd give in anyway. I reached out and took my sarong.

He told me to keep my eyes closed and pretend I was asleep so I couldn't hold onto my sarong. A gentle breeze made it flutter every so often against the side of my sun lounge, and the occasional micro-gust threatened to blow it off me. My apprehension was off the scale, and my eyes were darting in all directions, looking for eyes looking back at me. I could feel my nipples getting hard and pressing against my top. My pussy was getting moist just from the thought of being naked under the sarong.

I felt he hadn't finished with the dares, and my hands were shaking as I tugged at the ties of my bikini bra, then pulled it down and out from under the sarong. I handed him the bra top, and my hands went back under and pulled the ties on the g-string panties. I guided my hand to the front panel, held it as I did another visual sweep, and slowly pulled it out. Ian smiled and draped my new bikini over my bag in plain sight of anyone walking past.

The only thing between hundreds of eyes and my naked body was a thin sheet of cotton that I knew exposed a very revealing silhouette of my body if the sun was behind me. Even though the possibility of my sarong floating off in a sudden gust of wind was extremely high, I felt myself start to relax and think of other things, arousing things. I don't know if it was the cool sea breeze or the naughty thoughts making my nipples poke bigger and higher into the material. Their tingling and throbbing calling out for a fondle or maybe even a roll or pinch. My pussy joined the silent chorus as my imagination scripted scene after scene of possibilities.

"I dare you to make yourself cum," Ian said and watched for my reaction. My mouth fell open for a second before I lifted it shut. I was about to tell him I couldn't, not with all these people around. He must have seen the anguish on my face and quickly repeated the dare. I knew I would relent. Masturbating to orgasm at the Cove on a busy Sunday afternoon had just become a foregone conclusion.

My hands tentatively ducked under my sarong. My eyes are alert and looking for any sign of a possible audience. My fingers pressured my nipple. Two fingers slid between my pussy's lips. Still looking, I could feel my arousal accelerating. My thoughts flick from one thing to another. If I spot a watcher, Do I stop or let them know I know? Do I ignore everyone and go for it? It wasn't long before the thought of the closeness to other people and the procession of people walking along the path in front of me. Would one of them suspect, stop and watch? My eyes drooped shut, and I bit my bottom lip to stop the orgasmic sounds I usually make. I couldn't stop my body from responding as it tensed and then arched, pushing my head back. A muffled groan escaped. I couldn't stop it.

As my orgasm slowly faded, my body calmed, and my breathing returned to normal. I was lavishing in the euphoria and enjoying the afterglow. One of my hands was cupping my tit, its thumb and index finger gently rolling my nipple back and forth. My other hand was lightly caressing my pussy as the noise of my surroundings returned to my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes, and standing there in front of me were Jack and Ebony. When I looked down, I noticed the breeze had lifted my sarong and exposed my whole right leg. The edge of the sarong was barely covering my hand, and it was blatantly obvious I was touching myself. They smiled at me and told me I looked amazing. "Mmmmm... Your turn next time," I murmured, then closing my eyes, I went back to my euphoria.

Jack and Ebony were sitting, chatting with Ian when I roused from my slumber. I was still naked under my sarong and relieved that it hadn't blown away while I slept. On the way home, I was given a special treat as a reward, Ebony. In the back of our SUV, the seats lay flat, and a mattress to lie on. Jack and Ebony had done the prep work while I was doing my dare. Ian and Jack sat in the front, and Ian thoughtfully drove around until Ebony had relieved most of my inner tensions.

I got the other half of my reward when we arrived home. Ian and Jack top and tailed me on the kitchen table while Ebony prepared dinner.

If you aren't sure what that is, Ian's cock was in my mouth, and Jack was in my pussy.

~~oo0oo~~

The Grand Final Party

This one was a Jack dare that involved both Ebony and me. Ian was invited along for support.

Jack had volunteered to host the annual AFL Grand Final Day party for his workmates. Everyone was going to meet at Jack and Ebony's place to watch the game, mainly because of their big wall-mounted TV screen. They usually spent the day being blokes, drinking beer, telling dirty jokes and bragging about recent conquests. There was to be a bar-b-que lunch before the game, with snacks to nibble.

They usually got together for all the big games every year, and it had become a bit of a ritual with them taking turns as the host. It seemed more of an excuse to drink than an interest in the sport.

When I got home from work, Jack, Ebony and Ian were waiting for me, sipping their usual drinks. They'd never done this before, and although it was great to see them, I was instantly wary.

After telling us the little get-together was taking place, Jack invited Ian to join them, then turned to Ebony and me and dared us to be their nude hostesses. I was a little taken aback and looked at Ebony. She looked nervous and as though she was about to say no. I asked Jack what he wanted us to do, and he explained that we were to get the drinks when they wanted them and to keep the snack bowls full. We also had to serve them lunch.

Ebony and I had never met any of Jack's workmates, so we felt reasonably sure no one would know us. I was as nervous as I'd ever been, and Ebony looked the same. Jack looked at us both and repeated the dare, and I heard Ebony curse under her breath. We had a week before the game, and each time I spoke to Ebony, she kept telling me how nervous she was and that she was getting more nervous as the day got closer.

Ian and I arrived at Jack and Ebony's place early so that we could help organise things. Jack told us that his mates would probably get here around ten o'clock, and he handed us a couple of masks. They were in the team's colours and looked like those with glitter and feathers that ladies wore to masquerade balls.

At five minutes to ten, Jack's phone pinged, and he told us they were on their way. Ebony and I stripped off and got ready to greet them. Jack came over, then told us he had something else for us and held out his hand. In it were two eggs. He explained that they were vibrating eggs and that the guests would have the controller so that when anyone wanted a drink, all they had to do was press the green button. We lubed the eggs and inserted them into our pussy's. Jack tested them, making me hum and squeezing my thighs together, and Ebony made a quaint little squeak sound. He then put the controller on the table in front of the screen.

Ebony and I greeted each guest at the door and escorted them to the lounge. To say they were surprised was an understatement. We told them that if they needed anything, press the green button. We served everyone their first drink and waited for our eggs to vibrate. The controller was like a nurse call thing. The green button made the eggs vibrate, and the red button stopped them. We weren't allowed to press the red button until we had delivered the drink. The routine was the egg would vibrate, and we would go and ask what drink they wanted and get it for them. When we returned and gave them their drink, we could press the red button to stop the vibrations.

The men cottoned on quickly and started requesting drinks one at a time. I suspected Jack or Ian had told them about the eggs but couldn't prove it. They just smiled when the eggs vibrated, and our legs nearly buckled.

Unbeknown to us, the egg's vibration intensity settings were on Jack's phone, and after each time they vibrated, he changed to the next one. I felt the change, and so did Ebony. We both looked at each other and wondered what else would change. We didn't have to wait long. Things changed when the game started. Not only was Jack changing the intensity, but he was also now changing the rhythm. By halftime, Ebony and I were so close to having an orgasm we only just managed to deliver the requested drinks without spilling them. Our only reprieve was when we pressed the red button.

Play resumed for the final quarter. The scores were very close, so most eyes were on the screen. Jack had reset the controller, so only one egg vibrated. I delivered my drinks order, pressed the red button and returned to the kitchen. When I walked through the door, Jack had Ebony up against the bench, and his hand was between her legs. I could see that his fingers were in her pussy, and she had hold of his wrist with both hands. Her hips rocked back and forth as she pleaded, "Please, Please let me finish."

I was so horny I was about to start touching myself when Jack slid Ebony's egg back in and told her someone needed a drink. She walked over and went out the door. Jack walked up to me and told me to follow him. When we got to the lounge room, the football atmosphere was roaring, only points apart and minutes left. I was standing next to Ebony and heard her whimper. When I looked down, Ian had two fingers in her pussy. I imagine circling her clit. She was holding onto him for support.

I felt two hands slide under my arms and cup my tits. Lips against my ear, "Ebony loves what I do to her nipples. Would you like to try?" whispered Jack. "Mmmm, Yes, Please." I hummed back as I pushed my tits harder into his hands. I don't know how long it took, but I experienced my first nipple orgasm and loved it. It came so fast out of nowhere and left me breathless. "Touch yourself," whispered Jack, and I did willingly.

There we were, standing behind a room full of men hell-bent on watching a game of football while two naked women were having their clits rubbed, forcing them to orgasm right behind them. Through foggy sight and on shaky legs, I held onto Jack for support as my fingers went to work and the egg accelerated. His fingers rolled my nipples and gently squeezed them. I saw Ebony's body shudder, and Ian held her in his arms. A short time later, I did the same, and Jack held onto me. Our men carried us to the main bedroom and laid us down next to each other. The final siren sounded, and the men roared.

Jack and Ian left the room and closed the door behind them. Ian wouldn't want me lying naked, vulnerable and in view on a bed with drunken football supporters down the hall. The eggs had been left inside us and were still doing their thing. Ebony and I looked at each other and shuffled into each other's arms. My next orgasm wasn't long in coming. The egg was doing crazy things inside me as Ebony's tongue danced on my clit. I'm surprised it took as long as it did. Ebony soon suffered the same fate at the end of my tongue.

Sometime later, Our men joined us. They'd ushered the revellers out the door and done a quick clean-up. Our little eggs were turned off and removed. Tongues replaced them, and my orgasm almost lifted me off the bed. The constant push of a cock into my pussy bought on another orgasm, and I gladly succumbed. The body on top of me tensed and groaned, and I felt the warm splattering of cum hit my pussy's walls. Ebony was fairing as well if her moans were anything to go by.