All Comments on 'I Dare You'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel3 months ago

I absolutely love this story. As a young woman who was certain that she was straight until the right woman came along, I can completely identify with elements of this story. My Partner didn't start out as secret, but I was definitely drawn in by the depth of her character, her intelligence, her wit, and her ability to see deep into my insecurities and my soul. Your story captures those first feelings so accurately, it allowed me to re-experience finding my Partner and to fall in love with her all over again while reading this story.

.

Like many others who have commented here, I too liked the examination of the "cat-and-mouse" aspects of "courtship" and the delicious anticipation of where those involved are headed (the chills are delicious.) I was particularly taken with the notes and the text message sequences. They were realistic and offer sweet insights into the heart and soul of the Naughty Instigator. Well-developed sex scenes are great, but stories like this one can drive one to distraction.

.

I have to say that I disagree with those asking for a sequel, or another chapter, to this story. Part of the charm of the tale is the frustration of having to imagine for one's self their lives together in the years to come. I am a firm believer in an author's choice to "leave the details as an exercise for the reader."

..

I have not read all 200 or so comments yet, so I don't know which curmudgeon did not give this story 5 šŸŒŸ's, but I believe you have definitely earned all five stars and a place on my favorite stories list.

.

Ok, they aren't curmudgeons, but I disagree with them. :-)

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel3 months ago

I hate it when I forget things and can't edit comments I've submitted.

.

I meant to tell the author that I really like her profile avatar. It's a beautiful... :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I KNEW IT WAS BROOKE!!!

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan3 months ago

The artistry in this story is sublime. I loved the sly identity reveal - impressively clever. I enjoyed the lawyerly way Jess evaluated and accepted her rapidly evolving self-view. Would definitely come out and be a supporter of this team! And thankfully no ACLs were harmed in the making of this story. Agree with earlier commenter a sequel would have a difficult time replicating the magic. So much fun - thank you, past Cathy, for gifting us.

AYuriLoverAYuriLover3 months ago

Beautiful love story. Should have a romance tag.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6432 months ago

So so naughty, so so fun!

So so good!

Part 2 please, with a start like that where would their adventures go?

Thank you Cathy!

Wolfgang1866Wolfgang1866about 2 months ago

What an incredible story! Very well written. Thank you!

I am torn between wanting more and just enjoying what you have told here. Given the writing gift that you have displayed here I am confident that you would do it justice. Since it has been almost 5 years since you wrote this I guess that we will just have to let our imaginations run riot.

And enjoy some of your other stories.

Keep writing I canā€™t wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like your style of writing. Thanks for the story.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun16 days ago

This story popped up in a side bar of another I was reading and piqued my curiosity. I am so glad it did. This was excellent! It had me captivated from the start. I am not surprised it won an award, itā€™s well deserved. Now to go explore some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

this is the best thing ever

PurplefizzPurplefizz8 days ago

The build up is everything, as in life very often the anticipation is the major part, my only disappointment was that Iā€™d have liked to know more about Brooke, but thatā€™s me splitting hairs.

Many thanks for leaving this on here BiCathy, itā€™s a great piece of writing and virtually a ā€œHow to outlineā€ for anyone planning a slow seduction. Regards, Ppfzz. 5ā­ļø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...