I Dare You Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With how long she had known York, she felt she was only getting to truly know him recently. York was a creature of discipline, one would have to be to have his physique. He was incredibly kind, and generous. He was also easily manipulated, generally did what he was told to do, and was bad at talking to people about anything that was really going on in his head.

"Why didn't you ask Regina?" York asked, Mads laughing a little. York was now the second person to ask her that.

"Complicated," Mads said, York asking her to make it less so. "That isn't going the way I hoped. She doesn't really date girls, and I feel bringing her with me, only makes that disappoint worse."

"I understand that," York said, thinking about his own disappointment. Him building up to marrying Heather only to realize he would have to give up things that he would rather not give up. Having a family was something he wanted, and he knew he'd resent Heather later.

"You want to unwind a little?" Mads asked, dropping the leg rest of her chair and putting her coat back on. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me."

Mads put her shoes on and led him outside to her garage and opened the door on the side of it. Turning on the light she looked around to see it had not changed much and saw what she was looking for. A few gloves, a baseball bat, and a tub with a handle filled with softballs. She handed the balls to York to carry and carried the bat over her shoulder. She led them to a park around the block with three youth baseball fields and a grass field with field goal posts and painted grass for both football and soccer.

"We need to vent. I always vented by hammering softballs into the outfield," Mads said, taking her stance in the right-handed batters box. York, getting the hint, walked to the mound and dropped the bucket of balls next to his feet. He shoved the glove on his hand then picked up the first ball, he pitched it underhand, nearly hitting her with it, but she caught it and threw it back.

York focused for the next pitch that was nice and centered, allowing Mads to crack it straight down the third base line.

"Damn," York said, readying the second ball. "I thought you said you didn't make the softball team." York remembered her saying something like that to him before.

"I didn't, freshman year," Mads said, swinging for a low fast grounder between third and short. "I almost gave up, but the next day my dad took me here.

"Then he did it again, and again. I always only wanted to hit, but he'd make me field as well. When I'd complain, 'Dad, I don't want to run bases.' He'd say 'so what?'"

York mouthed 'so what', laughing a little. Her dads motto.

"Next year I made varsity as a sophomore."

"Let me hit," York said and traded places with her. He rolled his sleeves up on his jacket some, tapped the plate with the bat, and made a few other stereotypical gestures like grabbing at his crotch and pretending to spit dip. The dramatic preparation made the hard swing and miss even funnier to Mads.

"What position did you play?" York asked.

"Third and catcher," Mads replied, pitching again and York missing again. "You suck."

"Pitch it straight then," York said, her two pitches so far having ten foot arcs.

"You're swinging up, that's the problem," Mads said, shortening her arc, allowing York to foul it into the fence behind him. "You swing like a girl Kourtney."

"Fuck you," York said, Mads smiling, then realizing that might have actually pissed him off.

"Does that actually make you mad?"

"A little," York replied.

"Why?" Mads asked, York sighing and looking away before readying the bat again. "Why?"

"Just pitch."

"Not until you tell me why."

York stood up straight again, leaning on the bat like a cane. Mads dropped the ball into the bucket and walked over to him.

"I'm actually a twin," York said, Mads smiling.

"Whoa, there are you two people who look like you?"

"Twin sister."

"Why don't I know you have a twin sister?"

"Because I don't. She died seven minutes after she was born. She was going to be named Courtney, with a C. I was Kyle originally."

"Kourtney with a K," Mads said, York nodding to confirm.

"I always felt, still do, that I didn't come into this world alone. So being alone really bothers me. I'm named to remember my sister, and I've been embarrassed by her name my entire life."

Mads had a weird feeling York had never told this to anyone else before. Not even Heather. She was glad he was finally telling someone, though it was slightly awkward he told her first. This is was deeply intimate information he was sharing with her.

They finished the bucket of balls and cleaned them up before walking back to her house. They got in just before dusk and the house was finally starting to warm up a little. York bundled himself next to the fire by laying with his body parallel to the flames. Mads sat on the mattress with her back leaning against the couch and her feet on York's butt.

"This is really nice," York said, not looking back over his shoulder to her.

"It is," Mads agreed.

"Sorry if it's weird I'm telling you my stuff..."

"Don't worry, I'm glad you're telling someone," Mads interrupted, making sure he knows he can talk to her. "Ask me something personal, even it out."

York thought for a moment, not sure what to ask her. When he thought of it, he hesitated to address it. He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it and sighed.

"York, I know you thought of something. Just ask."

"How do you define our relationship?" York asked, turning over and facing her.

"I don't know," Mads said, honestly. "I don't know what it is."

"You have to give me more than that."

"I know what it reminds me of. I know I can rely on you, for about anything. You make me feel safe, and if I'm being honest you make me feel sexy. Sometimes a girl likes to know she's desirable. I genuinely like talking to you, because you listen, and I trust any secrets remain that way. I don't feel weak being vulnerable around you. When you come home I literally get in a better mood.

"I know what that reminds me of, because those feelings are so specific. To be a little more direct, in every way but one, I think I love you."

York sat up and shifted up the couch to sit on the mattress, leaning against the couch next to her.

"That one way is, pretty vital though, huh?" York asked, and she nodded. "You're the only person who makes me tell the truth. The only one who actually wants to hear it."

"I know what you want to say," Mads said, then slid over and swung her leg over York to straddle him. "We're kind of like Freddie and Mary. Only I'm Freddie." Mads looked at him for a moment, gauging whether or not he got the reference. "It's..."

"Queen, I got it."

"Okay. With everything we've done, isn't it weird we've only kissed twice?" Mads asked. Mads leaned down and kissed him. It didn't feel weird. It didn't feel like she was kissing her brother, or anything like that. It was infectious, and York kissed her back, gliding his hands around her hips.

Mads responded by reaching for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off of him. York helped her with her own then removed her bra, leaving her lips to suck on her nipples. Mads moaned and pulled at his hair, before he kissed his way back up to her lips and resumed.

"Before we get too far, I didn't bring anything," York said.

"Hasn't stopped us yet," Mads said, then kissed him again.

York tipped her down on the bed and peeled her pants and panties off as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down. They curled up next to each other, tongues swirling while mutually playing with each other. York fingering her pussy and Mads stroking his cock. Mads enjoyed the kissing more than anything else. So far he was purely sexual to her, the kissing only demonstrated she was capable of a higher level of intimacy with him.

With nothing but the fire to illuminate the dark room, Mads rolled to her back and pulled him on top of her. She fingered herself to test moisture, then guided him into her. York slowly inserted himself, using a few half in penetrations before sinking himself to the base. Mads looked up and could see the red glow of the on the white ceiling like a projector, making York's silhouette more intense. He rested directly on top of her and engaged in deep kisses as he slowly and deliberately motioned inside of her.

Mads held onto his waist, and began to push it with the same tempo he trusted into her. When she felt herself getting close she pulled her mouth away from his and began to rub her clit. Mads grunted in anticipation until it finally released, her letting out an exclamation of pleasure that York played into. He arched his back up and sharply increased his speed, prolonging her organism until it spiked again. Mads' whined in a high pitch voice before York slowed down and kissed her again, Mads gasping into his mouth.

The heat of being so close to the fire made York sweat within only a few minutes. A thin line of glistening sweat began to make his body shine, him showing the same red glow of the flames. To Mads, York himself appeared to be on fire.

They adjusted positions, Mads being put on top to ride him. York was now able to see the glow of her sweat and fire. York lifted his hips up to push into her more as she came down. He reached up and caressed her breasts, her holding his hands on her chest and grinding on him. Mads cried out her second climax, York sitting himself up and kiss her, Mads throwing him back down and kissing him with her breasts pressed against his chest.

York knew he was close and wanted to be in a position he could adjust from quickly to pull out, so rolled themselves back to missionary, and this time split her open wide. He sank deep into her, and faster than before, Mads yelping, York not sure if that was an orgasm or just a reaction to the change.

"I'm getting close," York said, and Mads pushed up on him, and tugged to roll over and get back on top.

"I need one more," Mads said, placing her hands on his chest and riding him harder than before, rocking her hips front and back to really dig her pelvis into his. "I'm close." York repeated, trying to push her off.

"Not yet, I'm almost there," Mads said, taking his hands and shoving them back to the bed.

"I'm coming," York grunted out, trying not to but she was riding him too good. Mads felt his cock pulsate and couldn't form words on how good it felt. Her pussy naturally tensed, squeezing his dick more, making him cum more and pulsate more, like the worlds greatest feedback loop. She could feel his hot jizz shooting into her body, every spurt making her twitch and nearly climax again.

Mads fell to his chest, breathing in deep, then looked up at York's rightfully concerned face. Without protection they were already rolling dice, this was asking for it.

"I'll take care of it," Mads said to assure him. She raised herself off of him and fell down next to him, draping her arm over his chest and resting her head. "Worst, lesbian, ever." York chuckled a little, the vibration from his chest making Mads giggle.

Mads wanted this one to feel different, and it did. It was more than just lust. It was still just short of something more, but it was so close to something real. Mads truly considered if that was closed enough to ignore what was lacking.

12