All Comments on 'I Dare You Pt. 11'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
More!!!!!!

Love these characters...l

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Excellent writing. You created characters that are not only believable, but had consistent personality traits. The big points are that they felt like real people; and it felt like they really came to life. Most people I’ve encountered who struggle with sexuality, find their way to their own gender; in this case, Mads found that she knew her basic tendency, but learned that love is with a person — not a gender. That was a truly nice aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best thing I’ve read on this site in awhile

Fantastic. If this’s the end, ok, but I’d love another 11 chapters

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 5 years ago
Great character development

This was really enjoyable to read. Mads figuring out what she really wants and being unsure and then having Regina point it out was great. I can see York getting really pissed when he found out Heather had an abortion with his child was oh so believable. She obviously didn’t know him at all. I will have to read the rest of your stories now that I read this and enjoyed it tremendously.

JayDominicJayDominicalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yeah.

Really good story. Need some more like this Hermano.

shopratshopratalmost 4 years ago

Just a fantastic story. Thanks!

barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, but it would have been even better had it been without so many typos and grammatical and spelling errors. 5 just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic series. Thank you for presenting believable, at least in a fantasy way, characters and a wonderful story arc.

thepesterthepesterabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for this ending

BHCoupleBHCouple10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic series, once I started I couldn't stop.

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Thans! Sweet, but why all those short ass chapters for essentially ONE really nice story? How many 5's do you need? :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Dare You Pt. 10 Previous Part
I Dare You Series Info

SIMILAR Stories