I Dare You Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Regina worked, Mads made all of the motions to be intimate with her. Trying to kiss her neck, starting to glide her hand into places. Regina tried to type on her laptop, look at notes in her book and research papers, so did not appreciate the advances.

"Mads, I have work to do," Regina said, moving her head away to avoid a kiss.

"Do it later," Mads said, while still trying to kiss her.

Mads had become impossible to keep up with sexually. Since the start of May, she had been insatiably horny. All things considered, that was exactly where she should have been. Regina had been appeasing it, even on nights she wasn't in a mood and would rather read or watch television. Tonight, was not that night.

"Mads, stop. I mean it," Regina said, and Mads continued to ignore her. Regina slammed her laptop shut, put it on the nightstand and sprang from the bed as fast as she could. She stomped around the bed, yanked the covers up and pulled Mads off the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Mads asked, but still let her drag her by the arm out of the room where she entered York's room without knocking where he was watching porn.

"What the fuck?" York asked.

"Awesome, you're there too. I have work to do, satisfy her," Regina said and started to leave.

"What?"

"She's in super horny pregnancy phase, and unlike you two, I still have school. I don't need the distraction tonight," Regina said and left the room, closing Mads' door behind her.

"What the hell do you want me to do?" York asked Regina with a small shout.

"Put a dick in her mouth, I don't care," Regina shouted back.

York looked at Mads, and was shocked she went through all of that without a word. Mads finally broke the tension by addressing the situation in the room.

"What kind of porn?" Mads teased. "Lesbians?"

"Pretty vanilla straight unfortunately," York replied.

"Scoot," Mads said, York shifting to the other side of the bed, and moving pillows to support her. "Let me see."

York tilted his phone to her, so she could also see the scene of a woman riding in reverse cowgirl on a couch. Mads shrugged, figuring it would have to do and began to finger herself.

"Are you?" York asked, pulling the sheet up to see her doing what he thought she was doing.

"You weren't two seconds ago?" Mads asked, pulling it up herself and seeing him still hard. "I know you haven't brought someone home in months."

"How do you know I just haven't been doing it somewhere else?" York asked.

"I just know," Mads said, then shimmied herself out of her panties and shorts and began to straddle him.

"What about Regina?" York hesitated.

"She literally told me to suck your dick, I doubt she's drawing a line tonight," Mads said, trying to find the best way to lower herself while pregnant. It wasn't much different, and she lowered herself down on his dick. "Besides, I think we both need this."

York glided his hands to her hips, then to her shirt, pulling it up and off and immediately putting his mouth on her spiderweb. Mads moaned, gripping his hair and tilted his head back to kiss him. Their lips remained together until she needed to separate to vocalize her orgasm, during which York carefully changed positions to him on top and resumed their tongue dance.

They lost any awareness to time before York grunted inside of her, but the fiery kissing did not cease. It intensified and carried over to when York was ready again. Mads insatiable sexual appetite would be satisfied tonight.

Regina was the first to awaken the next morning, gathering her books in Mads room and stepping out into the living room. Looking into York's room, she took a step in to see if they were awake and saw them both asleep. How they slept was such a powerful visual, Regina had difficulty articulating a description.

York was the big spoon, his arm draped over her. His hand with the fingers fully extended rested on her belly, and her hand rested on top of his. His second hand which was under her, she had pulled it to her face, and look utterly delighted to have it there. The blanket started at their waists and covered below, but their pose was something that confirmed a feeling Regina had been having.

-

At the start of June, York announced he had likely found the new home. A three-room townhouse in the nicer part of town and closer to the hospital. He had an appointment for a walk through and to sign the lease if he liked it, planning on using the security deposit from the current apartment for the new house. Mads was planning to move in with Regina at her apartment.

The day York was scheduled to look at the house, Mads waddled out of the bedroom to see Regina sitting at the table waiting for her. Mads got herself a glass of water and sat down next to her, wishing her a good morning as she did.

"We need to talk," Regina said, and alarm bells went off in Mads' head.

"About?"

"You're awesome, and I mean that..."

"You're breaking up with me," Mads said, not asked, then sipped her water and exhaled in frustration. "Why?"

"Because you love York," Regina explained rather simply.

"Not in that way..."

"Yes in that way. Mads, you are six months pregnant with his baby. A baby you've told me you conceived in a hot and heavy session in front of a fireplace. The one you've said you may have made a different decision if it was someone else. What would you call that?" Regina asked.

"I've told you, it wouldn't be fair to him to try and fake something..."

"Like I don't have to? I told you I had never dated a woman before you, but I liked you, so I gave it a real try. Sometimes I felt like I had to fake it. I have never, not once, seen an insincere moment between you and York. Not in how you talk to each other, or treat each other, or how content you look waking up in his bed.

"I get it, you've built your whole life around being a lesbian. The idea of suddenly not being one almost feels like it erases the person you thought you were. Perhaps you have a far greater affinity to women than men. It's probably not men. It is York however. He's your one exception, and the person you broke every rule you had for.

"What's truly not fair to him, is how openly and obviously you love him, and yes in that way, and still make up excuse after excuse as to why not. Who you are will not cease to exist because you choose to be with him, so stop pretending you can only meet him half way."

Mads didn't say anything. She blinked a few times then looked down at the table, and at her belly. Maybe Regina was right.

"As always," Mads started, then looked up at Regina. "Your bluntness is greatly appreciated."

Regina left the table, kissing Mads on the forehead before leaving quietly. Mads sat on the table, contemplating what to do. After a moment she decided to go with what her heart and her gut was telling her. Regina was right.

Mads quickly got dressed and then checked her messages, remember York had sent her the address at one point. Pulling up directions on her phone, she left the apartment, fully committed to this decision. In twenty minutes, she pulled in behind York's car at the townhouse.

The home was the end unit of four connected homes, all two stores with a small lawn and a stone staircase to the door with metal rails on the sides. Other units have the option of the garage, but that took a lot of the livable square feet of the residence. It was likely those units were two or single rooms. In front of the house there was available curb parking, but the only slotted space was the driveway of the house.

Mads looked at the house and was now starting to panic. Going into that house would be the start of something entirely new. The novelty of having sex with him wore off and already felt natural, but this was different. This was making an active choice to commit herself to a relationship with him. It was only when she realized what her nervousness reminded her of, she laughed.

It reminded her the first time she asked a girl out. Elle during her senior year of high school. The butterflies, and reluctance to talk to her over fears of rejection. Feeling almost queasy at the thought of her response, good or bad.

That feeling went away, and she asked Elle out. Elle politely refused, and the world didn't end. Sitting in the car, wondering if she should go into the house and talk to York, felt exactly the same way. She realized she had no reason to feel that way. She knew with absolute certainty York loved her. That certainty made her open the car door and walk up the stairs to the house and knock.

The realtor opened the door, and she could see York in the kitchen examining the cabinets.

"Are you here for a walk through?" The realtor asked.

"I am actually with Mr. Jolley in there," Mads said, York turning his head and seeing her at the door. The realtor let her in the house, and she walked through the empty living room with hardwood floors to the open kitchen with an island counter and black cabinets with all black appliances.

"What's up?" York asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to check it out," Mads said, keeping her true intent to herself for now. "Which room you thinking for the baby?"

"Let me show you," York said, leading her up the stairs, followed by the realtor who remained quiet, hoping to use the enthusiasm of what he perceived was a young couple for a sale. Dark blue carpeting started at the stairs and covered the entirely of the second floor except the bathrooms.

Directly across from the stairs was the guest bathroom, and next to that was a closet. To the left down the hall were two bedrooms. To the right was the master bedroom with a connected bathroom.

"I was thinking this one," York said, taking her to the left and the one straight at the end of the hall. The room had a small closet and a big window facing the side of the building with a lovely view of the street below. It was certainly bigger than the other room.

"Crib here, changing station, dresser, toy chest," York said, displaying the location by waving his hands in tight circles at the general location. How much he had already thought of things like that made her hold back a laugh.

"Which one is our room?" Mads asked.

"Down the hall..." York said, then paused to look at her, to make sure he heard that right. "Our room?"

"Yeah, our room," Mads said, now smiling. York smiled back and led her to the master bedroom. They were both already sold and filled out the application before leaving, walking down the driveway and to their cars at the street. The realtor said he'd let them know within forty-eight hours. He would call back in less than eighteen.

"Our room?" York asked, Mads smiling with a shrug. "What happened with Regina."

"Some bitch left her for a dude," Mads said, making York chuckle.

"What a bitch."

"I can be sometimes. I'm usually pretty sure with myself, and I don't hesitate when I want something or someone. With you, I hesitated. Because it's so new."

"Because I'm a guy?" York asked.

"No, I don't think that was even the reason. I hesitate when I actually love someone, and I confused that as uncertainty about you instead of seeing it for what it was. I love you, in every way."

York leaned down and kissed her, placing his hands on the sides of her face to draw her closer. He released her to look into her eyes.

"I love you too."

12