All Comments on 'I Dearly Want To Help My Brother'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm sorry I couldn't read more of this story, but I MEAN if I read one more I MEAN or its SO embarrassing, I was going to scream. I read in your bio, you like to use a ridiculous amount of dialogue, but seriously, how many 'I MEANS' and 'SO embarrassing' when she is talking about her breasts do you need? Do you just do that so you can reach the minimum word count?

rydiafanrydiafanover 12 years ago

i loved the love between the 2 .... it felt so real unlike alot of incest stories on here ... i could see this sorta thing really happening plus the fact she wasnt a hot super model 36d type of gal made it so much better .. bravo

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
HEY ANONYMOUS...

SHUT THE HELL UP and stop making this about you, WE DON'T CARE.

As a devoted member of the itty bitty titty committee, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One complaint,

You used (literally) too much.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
To the 'anon' who complained about the narrative style...

Have you actually listened to an 18 yr-old these days? If anything, it was restrained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Was very turned on reading this story, will read more of your stories soon.. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Nice story. Such relationships can be so beneficial. They can relieve pressure and increase confidence. Others should be encouraged to take the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I could never even hope to write a such a story. My only comment is that the various emotions the girl has on the 3rd page is a bit much for me and seemed repetitive. As I said though, I couldn't write a paragraph with as much talent and it is just my opinion. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
needs a rewrite

needs more detail and plot less garbage do a rewrite and use a good editor and stop paying your friends to give rave reviews to a garbage story

prashant1225prashant1225over 12 years ago
Makings of a future great writer!

Grammar and plot devices can easily be improved upon, but instilling a sense of intimacy and sensuality in an erotic tale is the hallmark of a magical story teller. With more effort and a good editor you will be sure to get many fans in your future works. Don't listen to the haters and quit, get better and prove them wrong. I hope to read some good stuff from you in the future! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Strange stuff

Not a bad story but a little strange. When John first saw his sister dressed identical to the girl in the video he's been watching compulsively for who knows how long, it didn't seem to register with him. Most people would have put 2 and 2 together or at least voiced something. Not so much real life as it is a fairy tail of incest. The sex was okay but I was hoping for a little more than playing homage to her small titties and nipples.

addieQaddieQabout 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author

I wrote the story - and it's my fantasy. Yes - it is odd and strange and (yes, I know) absolutely NOT believable. But I don't write so it's believable. I write for my own deeply personal reasons.

I hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit.

peace

addie q

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another good story!

ur story was very believable. i was the brother in this story as i fantasized with u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO GOOD

if you want to write this kind of garbage keep it to yourself. if you want to write for the readers make it beleivable. one or the other not both please delete this so called story and either rewrite it or keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it.

Really enjoyable. I'd say keep writing. I would read more for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great but...

It gets pretty repetitive besides that I loved it, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best suggestion

delete all your stories then break your computer so you wont be tempted to post anymore trash like this. your wacko sense of writing does not belong in fiction either use the fantasy area or the trash can but not here.

clockworktestamentclockworktestamentalmost 11 years ago
Pretty harsh words there Anonymous

The thing is Addie Q writes deeply evocative erotica not just pornography. She writes her stories for herself and that shows in the passion that she puts into her stories. Either they resonate within you the reader or they don’t. If you don't like her stories then don't read them, plenty of other people do.

Just because you don't like a writers stories in no way gives you any right to discourage them from writing. If you are offering out criticism to the world, then at least be constructive about it. Don’t block another person’s creativity, instead either help it flourish or ignore it. It can be a difficult thing for a writer to release a creation into the people’s scrutiny. Nasty thoughtless words like yours can just discourage people from trying

So what, that her stories occasionally contain error or typos. Most here do, it’s really hard to polish a written piece for publication, especially if it’s a personal story and you can't really get someone else to proof it. Plenty of people here are just glad that she publishes them for us to read.

So she uses similar situations and characters in her stories. When I first came across her stories it fascinated me that there are so many recurring themes running throughout her stories. But I don't find that it detracts in anyway how they work within any individual story to create such deeply evocative scenes. She is definitely developing as a writer and we should encourage her to continue publishing her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh my god

i loved this story, it definitely needs more! this is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thought for the writer

if you write for yourself that is fine just DON'T POST THEM ANYWHERE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF, if you want to write for the readers listen to the complaints and LEARN. if you keep writing the same trash you drive away good readers and look like more of an ass than you already do. follow the words of the complainers or stop writing.

AhbrotherAhbrotherover 10 years ago
Crying

I loved this. Made me cry with how emotional it is. Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf

What the hell was that from start till end every thing feel fucking funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
have to agree

with NOT GOOD and THOUGHT FOR THE WRITER if this is your best STOP WRITING NOW. if you write for yourself KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. if you want to write for the readers LISTEN TO THE COMPLAINTS NOT THE PAID FOR KISS ASSES and do it right. delete this trash and rewrite it so it is BELIEVABLE and doesn't drive away the readers or put them to sleep.

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
amazing ❤💛💚💙💜

I hope you make a sequel cause I just loved this and think it'd be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow !

That was beautiful, loved every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story and good writing too

I would really like to read a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

I know that a brother and sister saying 'I love you' must sounds funny, but it feels really honest.

""

It doesnt sound funny at all, its honest, and hell, its family! Im a guy and Me and my big marine brother tell each other 'I love you' when we get off the phone or after a visit and a big hug! Better to do shit now than wish you had later and regret it! :)

...as a side note, I realized who the author was by the time I was a few paragraphs in without peeking!

""

This was right where I shut it off before in my brother's room, and now I was SO scared at what I might see. Part of me wanted to stop the video, but I kept on watching.

""

...you'd think she was a sheltered twelve year old...or...

""

I had used that same brand of baby oil one time last summer, I was with John at the lake. He had the same kind. It was this sweet smelling apricot oil, I remembered that I really liked the way it smelled.

""

Loh yah, I remember now, the stuff he used to fuck your cute ass with ;)

""

Oh shit - Suddenly my heart was pounding from fear. I closed my computer and jumped out of bed.

""

Oh hell, no way I'd stop mastrubating if I was that close!! ;)

""

In a far away voice, he whispered, "I feel like I'm lost."

""

Yup, you've mentioned that a few times. Spill

""

John was up on his knees, and he was rubbing his hard penis all over my breasts. I wanted to scream with Joy.

""

Lol, now THATS an obsessed fetish! The boy has a bald, hot, soaking wet kitty right at the tip of his throbbing cock, but he moves up to cum on her tits, rofl! (Shaking head sadly;)

""

My beautiful brother just seemed to melt into me, in a tight and loving embrace.

""

....well...that was hot brother. ...now, what was it you wanted to talk about? ;)

The story was interesting, definitely a writing improvement over some of the other stories too. I could see another chapter out of this, hehe!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Sorry

But the bro's in you stories are wimps BIG TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
poor bastard

a virgin forever, too stupid to fuck her and cum in her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

What is this garbage. I've read multiple stories of yours now and you seem to have this obsession with idiotic characters who are so terrified of their own arousal and sex in general. You also seem to want all your female characters to look like little girls which is off putting especially when you keep mentioning feeling like a 12 year old girl. I don't mind age play/innocence but this is ridiculous. And the men in your stories are so pathetic they need to grow a damn back bone. And what's with the dialogue? Which 18/19 year old speaks like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your story

I enjoyed your story. It is not just about fucking, it is about love and brother and sister need to fulfill their dreams and emotional needs.

The story is about love and not just crude fucking

Keep it up and don't get discouraged by rude comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story feels like a girl that is way too young to be writing stuff like this, and has no clue about how a boy or man at 18 is supposed to act. In my honest opinion you either need to stop writing entirely or get a clue how real people are. While I and most men dont know allot of what goes on inside a woman's head or how they will respond to certain emotions I can say with utmost certainty, men don't share their feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous