I Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara is close now, and maybe the HVAC system was tuned by a sex worker because the cool air from the AC is blowing around Kara to get to her and God she's never going to be able to start a fireplace again, or go outside after the rain because Kara smells like a forest fire put out by a thunderstorm. Her intense musk is muted by her powers as the surrounding air is crackled and provoked as if her every fiber needs to remind Earth that she is no longer the master of herself, not with such a being walking her surface.

Then Kara stops and lets go of her weeping cock. The sheer weight of it means that unsuspended, it loses its jaunty upward tilt, hanging at horizontal, perhaps even drooping and fuck.

Confused, maybe? Changing her mind? That is abso-fucking-lutely unacceptable.

Lena whines, jogging her hips up and pulling the bottle out. Tilting her cunt up and out as in clenches and drips. She lifts her arms and spreads her fingers and greedily grabs at the open air.

"Want," she huffs, her tongue thick and her mouth sloppy with spit because she wants it in there and her body is readying itself.

God bless the instincts of a horny omega. Her cunt is open and clenching, spread wider than she could manage out of heat. Her mouth wetting so fast she swallows before she drowns because she wants that too, and that's as close to lubrication as her body has for that.

"Kara?"

Blue eyes snap up and the lips curl back again, revealing dazzling white but slightly sharp teeth that maybe have a lot to do with fear of Supers. This is carnivorous now.

She gets a short huff in reply. Kara can't drag her eyes up to her face, and it takes Lena a moment to realize she undid her blouse and pushed her bra up to cool her skin.

She lifts a hand to her sore breast and tilts it up so she can flick her nipple with her tongue and Kara whines—-more omega keen than alpha growl—and a fresh droplet of pre-cum pumps from her divot, dropping down under its own weight, stretching like a band before it splats on the floor.

Waste! her omega cries.

"Again," Kara grunts.

For once, the softness of her breasts doesn't shame her and with Kara's smaller, perkier and oh-so-firm globes with raspberry dark nipples, that's saying something.

"Your turn," she purrs, pushing her breasts together, and please let that look on Kara's face mean she's a boob girl.

There's a flash of blue and Kara is on her now, palming her right breast as her greedy mouth stretches around as much of the left and she can possibly manage. Tongue hot—everything about her is so warm—and quick and flicking against the nipple. Not as careful with the teeth as Lena likes, but she can be taught, and it's not a bite, it's a presence because Kara wants the whole thing in her mouth.

Lena's body snaps taut. The need she'd been feeling was a like a sparking wire. Exposed voltage and pure danger and with Kara on her, mouth on her breast and hand cupping her mound, the circuit is closed. Energy put to purpose. Lights back on.

Danger averted.

Kara pulls off, her mouth sloppy and her lips swollen from her eagerness.

"Her too," Lena pouts, glancing at her other breast and Kara obeys and that's something she wants on her tombstone: Supergirl kissed my boob on command. But then Kara does and her other hand keeps the left warm, squeezing the nipple gingerly and swiping the spit around in lazy circles. There's nothing for it. Lena lets her head fall forward, resting her chin in Kara's hair and buck her hips, getting flashes of relief when she drags her clit on the heel of Kara's palm.

She really is a virgin, Lena thinks.

Kara's sloppy, sucking too hard sometimes and not watching her teeth, and that makes it so much sweeter. And the pain and wrongness and yet when she offered Kara her body, not only did Kara accept she let Lena be her first and God as her witness, she's going to be worthy whether that's strapped over a sex bench until the day she dies or giving away every last dime.

"Kara?" Lena whispers into sweaty hair.

The reply is a mumbled, jumbled mess against her skin that makes Lena groan.

"Can I suck you?"

Kara's head snaps up, making Lena's teeth click against each other and spit-dampened palms leave her breasts and gather up her cheeks and eyes of spring-sky blue darken, made heavy by a summer thundercloud.

And Kara doesn't reply.

Kara

The correct answer is 'no'.

In fact, the correct answer is 'the birthing matrix freed us from our urges' and is given in liturgical Kandoori but there's no word for the color of Lena's eyes in liturgical Kandoori, or the salt-sharp taste of her sweat that's juiciest and best right under the heavy curve of her breasts, no word for the cream-spice scent of her—like eggnog or Kahula—and really, there's so much about Lena that Krypton never considered.

Masturbation serves a purpose, she knows. The only thing that keeps criminals of this city safe in her ruts is that she comes straight back here, goes into her panic room and jerks into a towel, visualizing whatever cute omega she saw on the street. Stress hormones drop, her mood improves, nothing gets taken out on some fragile human mugger. Cheaper than Prozac.

Sex has—or can have—a purpose. That had gotten Kara this far. Lena wanted to give pleasure to apologize and if—huge if, genetics and safety and all—Kara put an heir to House El in her, the child would be in Kara's care from its first breath and Lena could decide if she ever wanted to see it again.

Oral sex? Lena's mouth around Kara's cock is just pleasure and nothing else, and Kara's not sure what to do with that. She knows what humans think about sex—she has little choice—but she doesn't know how they manage it. Once sex can be just for fun, how does anything ever get done. How on earth does Alex make it to work? Every day, after work, Kelly's whole face lights up when she sees Alex, and she looks at her as she crosses the parking lot, her hips rolling with liquid grace as she drapes her arms around her mate's shoulders.

Why the Hell doesn't Kara have any nieces and nephews if both Clark and Lois were raised with human ideas about sex?

Why can't Kara Danvers be in charge of this part of our lives? Her inner traitor whispers. Lena would feel so good...

Maybe Kara Zor-El doesn't have the answer to this. Maybe Supergirl does, but that leads to some ideas about Lena and flying that make her cock twitch so hard it hurts. Maybe this is a job for Kara Danvers, who tried to kiss Quinn in the science room and who let Janice from English Lit ride her hand in the dorm shower, needy little grunts and her fingers tight on Kara's shoulders and slick liquid splashing into her palm.

"Kara?"

"M'thinking," she huffs, as if the way she's panting just to get more of Lena's pheromones hasn't already answered the question.

"Can you hand me the medication in my purse, while you think? I want you to spill in my mouth and I have something there so you don't hurt me when you do."

She scrapes her nails up Kara's sides.

"Because I bet the muscles that pump your cum are just as strong," she purrs, digging her fingers into Kara's bicep. "as these and I bet you blow just as much as you do putting out a fire."

Kara looks over at Lena's small purse. She doesn't see any Kryptonite, or anything dangerous. Cell phone. Taser. Energy pistol of her own design. Bubble shield. Small egg-shaped thingy with an unbalanced motor in it. Condoms. Autoinjector.

Kara fishes it out and hands it over.

"This?"

Lena nods.

"Can you put it in my femoral artery?" Lena asks, tapping a spot on the inside of her plush thighs that is so close to her weeping, spread-open cunt that is so pink and smells so fucking good and probably tastes even better and oh yes, oral sex has a purpose.

It'll make Lena happy.

Kara gets on her knees and shimmies forward, getting her shoulders in between Lena's knees so that she can't close her legs. She presses the injector to the artery on the right and sucks a mark into the flesh of the left thigh.

"Alpha," Lena breathes, and it's not a medical term anymore. It's what Kara is to her and it's a thousand frescos in a thousand temples and passages in the Bible that probably don't belong in a book in church and its action, reaction, pull and push and Kara wants that. She doesn't want to be Kara anymore. She want's to be Lena's alpha, who just happens to be named Kara.

Kara flicks the cover on the injector open and presses the switch. Something pricks into her palm, drawing blood. Lena laughs.

Kara doesn't remember much else.

Alex

Kelly's smirk hasn't faded all night. First the movie. Terminator 2 because Kelly is perfect for Alex, then the arcade—enlightened alphas let their omegas win at skee-ball—and now that toothy smile as she props the pizza slice's tip up so it doesn't drip on her shirt which would be a shame. Alex might have to help her clean the shirt off, maybe even take it off. Maybe even slurp up every molecule of marinara from those lovely br-

A sharp knock of Kelly's knuckles on the cheap plastic table snaps Alex out of her alpha's headspace long enough to act like a grown-ass human with words. Until the next time Kelly shifts in her seat, at least, and the angle of the shadow across her neck changes.

"Ally, honey?"

"Yeah?"

Kelly smiles.

"Remember how the adoption lady turned us down?"

"Fuck the Supreme Court, seriously," Alex grumbles.

"Remember how I told you that we didn't have to adopt?"

Alex's brain bounces off memories of their talks about kids over the last year. Adopting preferred, or fostering high-risk youth...but then it hit them. Embarrassing, really. Alex hadn't thought of it, even with Maggie. Not that the beta wanted kids, or communicated well, or really held a candle to Kelly.

But it was always possible, even if in Alex's head lesbians don't have biological children. Like somehow her cock was just decorative.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight, baby."

Alex's alpha howls at the moon, mentally speaking, and Kelly's cheeks darken.

"Let me sit here a while, OK? What you're giving off..."

Kelly breathes deep.

"Give me half an hour and I'll be in heat."

She reaches for Alex's hands and takes them and they just hold hands while a timer on Kelly's phone circles round and round.

Then Alex's phone chirps, and she snarls at it.

"Phone's ringing, babe."

Alex lifts it up off the table to glance.

"Kara's vitals spiked, then went offline."

Kelly wraps her lips around the straw and sucks languidly on a drink she knows damn well is empty, never taking her dark eyes off Alex.

"Sounds like Kara wants privacy. Sounds like one of the Danvers sisters is sinking her knot tonight," Kelly teases. "And if you don't follow me to the ladies in three mikes, she's going to be the only one that does."

Kelly pushes her plate back and a blast of humid, pre-heat spice comes off as she walks past Alex, rolling her sleeve up just far enough Alex can see the Army tattoo.

"Follow me, or you won't get your surprise. That's an order," she snarls.

"Yes, ma'am."

Reminding Alex of her service is really a low blow, clouding the soft, cushy, makes-it-all-better Kelly Olsen with the one in the pictures, with the rifle and the abs sparkling with sweat in the desert sun.

The cook shakes her head as Kelly rolls past and Kelly flips her off like she's known her twenty years. She opens her palm and the bathroom key is dropped into it by the girl at the register.

Whiffs of Kelly in her lung lead Alex forward like stepping stones on a pond, even as her brain stops being good at things like reading and working doorknobs and not snarling at the guy who pops out of the men's room and slithers past her.

Alex takes a deep breath and opens the door.

"Sam?"

Kelly

Kelly stiffens at the blare of musk rolling off Alex, tense and confused, smelling like sea-brine and wet earth—she likes to think of it as Midvale's beach—and she instinctively swats at Sam's thighs so she won't move.

"Alex?" Kelly simpers. It's cheating, sure, but it's cheating that might save her relationship so yes, she'll use her omega to get Alex's attention.

"Yeah?" Alex puffs, the whisky-honey of her eyes swallowed up by her pupils.

"This okay?"

Alex nods, apparently not able to make words right now.

"She was hall pass for both," Alex finally says. "And all those 'hypothetical'? Would you be okay with adding someone, what would they be like, so on?"

Kelly chuckles.

"Not hypothetical. But she's never done anything to me," Kelly promises, earning a roiling cloud of curiosity from Alex, one not sullied by fear or jealousy. A scent that slices her fear of rejection apart and would have her on her knees and swallowing cock if Sam wasn't keeping her noodled body upright. "Yet."

Alex steps closer and knocks her knuckles playfully under Kelly's jaw.

"Do you want her to, pretty girl?"

"So much," Kelly admits.

She's just a simple omega from Kleinford, Virginia and she has the fucking love of her life staring at her, not angry, and a skyscraper of a well-dressed alpha behind her who she maybe fell for just off Alex's anecdotes and the heat of her out-of-this-world body soaks Kelly's back like she's sunbathing.

"Still having a baby, Kels?"

"Want it," Kelly huffs. "Want your knot so bad, Ally. Want you to pump me so full it's tender. Want to be plump, want your cum melting in my body, keeping me warm. But do you want this?" she asks, gesturing from Sam behind her to Alex in front of her.

Please, Lord Jesus, do not let this be a moment where Alex Elaine Danvers gets shy, she hopes. Woman up and be the big-girl lesbian I know you can be, Alex!

Alex trails her knuckles down Kelly's shirt and flattens her hand across her navel.

"I do," she whispers. "I really do. But you're gonna have to be a good girl for us," she reminds Kelly. "You've been bad, setting it up like this."

"Yeah?" Kelly pants. The dampness of her slick is spreading through the fabric of her jeans, making her warm in ways beyond her spiraling heat.

"You're gonna have to take my knot, over and over, whenever I like, until I'm over this little game."

Thought she was going to edge me. That's a relief.

"Good. What else?"

"We're gonna talk about why we got engaged but didn't bite."

"Tear my shirt off," Kelly demands. "Bite me, both of you. NOW!"

Alex looks past her and fuck it hurts to have the burn of her gaze leave Kelly's sweaty body and lock onto Sam over her shoulder.

"Sam?"

"Couldn't dream of a better omega," she rumbles and ooh, there is a reason that Luthor's scent becomes candy-sweet and syrup-dense whenever she sees Supergirl interviewed on the news. Even now, even when Kelly's the last one Lena talks to because Kelly didn't know either and they run into each other at Obsidian.

"But doesn't she need to be turned on, first?"

"Don't want to hurt her," Alex muses.

"It's a deal, Kelly, my naughty girl. My pretty girl. My good girl."

Kelly whines, her hips jogging toward Alex and then settling back against Sam, giving a figure-eight grind to keep the oh-so-patient alpha's interest and judging by the damp, searing hot touch of skin on her back, she's interested. Sam's cock has escaped underwear and waistband alike, and the tip is jabbing into the small of her back.

"One condition."

Alex's hands work her jean's snaps like someone who's done it a hundred times. Like someone who can be unzipped and hard and inside in two minutes and there's no need for her emergency anti-anxiety shot when a flashback kicks in and Alex is there, because Alex takes such good care of her.

Alex's patient care for Kelly at her worst is reason number one that Alex deserves to be with the alpha she's secretly loved since before Kelly met her.

Denim is yanked down to her thighs far enough, fuck, get on with it already and a fingertip traces the sodden silk of her panties.

Teeth grab her earlobe and a tongue traces the edge of the other from behind and Alex hand snakes past Kelly's hip and wraps around Sam and a happy rumble behind her and a stalled breath in front of her tell Kelly she's been a good girl, indeed.

"Sam doesn't get this hole until a test says you're pregnant with my babies. Deal?"

"Deal," Sam laughs. "Long as I get her ass. And her mouth. Lube in my bag."

"My ass too," Alex huffs. "And mouth."

Sam shoots off, untouched, behind Kelly and she moans as jet after jet soaks her shirt.

"Feeling better?" Alex jokes.

"She's...amazing," Sam grits in a voice rough and dark like just laid asphalt. "You're both amazing."

"Here?" Sam asks. "Right here, pretty girl?"

"Sam...Alex..."

Kelly turns her face for a sloppy, slippery kiss on and across the cheek from Sam and then turns back for Alex to lick into her mouth, pushy and powerful and tasting like pepperoni. Alex's hands land on her hips and clamp hard and Sam's move to her thighs, ready to lift her into the air and spread her.

"Knot me."

"I'm pretty sure a high school buddy of hers owns the place, Sam."

"Floor's clean enough. There's an out-of-order sign by the sink. We can carry her out the window to go home."

Alex was apparently satisfied because she's all over Kelly now, nosing her cheek and rubbing against her, and her cock pokes heavy and hard against Kelly's hip.

"Mate first," Sam offers.

"Mate to be as soon as I'm in, deal?"

Sam's answer is a messy groan and a whirlwind of sugar-tang, like lemon drops or sour gummy worms.

Alex's cock pokes experimentally against her, jabbing all sorts of not quite because she doesn't want to let go of Kelly's hips, or maybe the brush of her hand on the sleeve of Sam's work shirt.

Then Sam shifts her somehow and did she use her X-Ray vision for that because now Alex's blunt, twitching head is nestled securely in Kelly's folds. Alex pushes forward, slow and merciless with a long sigh and a shush whenever Kelly's thighs twitch because it's so good she wants to savor it. Her tip bumps against Kelly's cervix, softly. No pain, just a message. Alex has all of her. There's no more to take, and Kelly's to remember that. Easily done, with Alex's thick length stretching her and her thudding pulse somewhere so deep she swears she feels those fat veins throbbing just under her heart.

"She takes cock so well. She feel good?" Sam asks.

Alex nods, her teeth worrying at her lip.

"Better put a baby in her fast, mama bear. Sounds like I've got something to look forward to."

"That's not all," Alex grunts when she shakes off the haze. "She can take a knot in her mouth, like it's nothing."

Alex did not have to share that. Kelly's extremely proud of that not-so-usual talent and it's her favorite way to make Alex take the day off, to take her in soft and take her deep and position her cock so she can still breathe before Alex comes to. Alex doesn't argue when she's buried in Kelly's throat and she's not going soft for an hour. She calls in sick and it works because she sounds half dead from the feeling of it.

"Yeah? And she can still breathe?"

"Enough," Kelly huffs. "Enough to survive."

There's a squelching noise that makes Kelly come alive, shaking off some of heat's haze. Then powerful fingers, slick with cool liquid, tapping at her asshole to say 'open up' and Kelly nods.