I Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kara..." Lena gulps.

A chuckle tickles the back of her earlobe.

"In Soviet Russia, alpha suck you!"

Only Kara would tell a joke that bad.

Which means Linda's tongue is teasing Lena's clit, the tip rimming inside the hood so she can free the bud and pull it between the flesh of her lips. She draws hard, hollowing her cheeks.

Someone shrieks. Lena thinks maybe it's her.

Kara

Lena stirs between them, her freshly washed hair splayed out in wet coils across Linda's abs. The omega passed out after a spectacular orgasm, which gave them the chance to give her a much needed shower. The festivities have been moved to Kara's bedroom and Lena's spread out between them, her jet-black hair fanned out across white sheets like rivers in the flood season, when the fertility goddess smiles upon the land.

"Erg."

"Welcome back," Kara teases.

With a series of disoriented flops, Lena's hand finds Linda's limp cock, and she ducks her head down to bring the tip to her lips. Linda hisses her approval, tilting her hips to give Lena an easier angle and then murmuring something in Russian. Her hand lands on the back of Lena's head, patting fondly.

"She's really good, huh?" Kara jokes.

Lena lifts her ass, grunts unhappily and sags. She settles for merely spreading her legs. Kara draws her nails down the brunette's sides, humming a tune from Krypton.

"She wants knot," Linda huffs, her accent back on full-blast.

Lena makes a thumbs-up with her free hand and spreads her thighs. Kara runs her fingers from the knobs of Lena's ankles, up to the tender skin of her knees, along so-soft thighs and into the damp curls bracketing her berry-pink folds. She spreads them with her thumbs, reveling in the way the swollen, flushed-red folds inside twitch and flutter and clench and plead to be filled. Kara rises to her knees and shimmies forward, taking Lena's ankles so she can spread her open wider.

"Gonna go real slow, 'kay?"

Linda's head falls back, and she moans brokenly.

"She liked that idea, eh?" Kara chuckles.

Linda nods. Kara puts her thumbs in the dips of Lena's hipbones, just above the plush, milky swell of her ass.

"So...if you like it, suck Linda's cock. If you don't, pull off and tell me to stop. Nod if you agree."

Lena nods eagerly and Linda hisses.

"Teeth," she grunts, Linda's hand in her hair giving a scolding squeeze.

She spits in her palm, slicks up her cock, and lines up. Lena shivers when the tip catches between her folds and Kara enters her at a crawl, waiting for the panicky flutter of Lena's cunt to calm. Finally she's in to the hilt, Lena's sobbing into the bronzed curls at the root of Linda's cock, and Kara can feel Lena's heartbeat through the velvet grip of her cunt.

"I think I've always loved you, Lena. We'll get through this. Promise."