I Deserve This

Story Info
Wife strays because she deserved it.
5.9k words
4.29
79.2k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

"You deserve a little fun. Look at this week, we just landed the company a million-dollar contract. Come on, dance with me." Jason said putting his hand out.

My head was telling me no, but I was excited about the big contract and the alcohol from our celebration lowered my defenses. I held out my hand, letting Jason drag me out to the dance floor. The song was fast and we hopped around to the beat. When the song was over, I started to head back to our table but Jason grabbed my hand. He pulled me to him as a slow song came over the speakers.

I put up a token resistance before falling into Jason's arms. I rationalized that it was because of the alcohol I let Jason hold me tight to his body. After a few moments of swaying to the music, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I knew it was wrong but I felt a stirring between my legs. Jason whispered in my ear while we dance, "Vicky, you are so hot." When the song finished Jason kissed me on the cheek taking me back to the table.

I'm Vicky, Vicky Harris. I've been married for 23 years but not to Jason. Jason Clark is the new hotshot at our advertising agency. He is ten years younger than my forty-five years. Jason like me is married with an eight-year-old daughter.

Jason and I work for an advertising agency that has accounts all over the county. As a result, we travel to our clients. For me, that can be a trip every other month. The last three have been with Jason. On each trip, he has increased his flirting and hitting on me.

My marriage to Ross Harris has been a wonderful 23 years. We have produced two wonderful children Steve nineteen and Abby seventeen. Ross has a very good job as management in a manufacturing company. Ross is a great father and wonderful husband.

With all that I've just said you are probably asking why am I telling you about letting a man, not my husband, press his body against mine? Well, that was the start of my downfall.

When Jason got me back to the table, he started to order another round of drinks. I tried to tell him that I had enough and was finished. "Come on Vicky, you deserve this. This has been a big week for us."

I started to buy into Jason's line that I deserved it. One drink led to two and another dance grinding away. By our third time on the dance floor, Jason was practically dry humping me on the dance floor. I was getting turned on and Jason knew it. I didn't move his hands off my ass as we danced. He even copped a feel of my tits. He said it was an accident but we both knew he did it on purpose and I let him.

Back at the table, Jason suggested that we call it a night. "I should walk you back to your room and maybe we could have a nightcap," Jason said with his hand on my thigh.

I knew what he wanted but I thought I could stop it before it got too far. Jason leaned over kissing me on the lips. I hadn't kissed another man like that since before I met Ross. His tongue was down my thought and I didn't stop him. He looked at me "We deserved that."

Jason helped to my room; I stumbled a few times with him holding me up. Once in my room, there was no nightcap. I was in Jason's arms with his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a few moments before his hands were in my blouse engulfing my tits.

Somehow, I got my wits about me and stopped him. "Jason, we can't. I'm a happily married woman to a great man."

Jason looked me right in the eyes. "From what I know about you, you are a wonderful mother. I'm married to a great woman. But it is just you and I here now. You're horny and I'm horny. We deserve this. No one will know but us. I'll stop if you tell me that you aren't incredibly turned on." His eyes shifted to my crotch.

His logic made no sense but he was right. My pussy was on fire. In just a few seconds I was back in his arms with my blouse and bra on the floor. Not sure how but the next thing I remember was being naked on the bed with Jason ramming his cock into my pussy. I couldn't remember if it was good or bad sex. I just remember waking up naked in bed with a hangover. A hangover with a naked man in my bed who was not my husband. My horror started when I realized that we had sex and I had a pussy full of his cum.

I slapped Jason, "What the fuck Jason? I can't believe you did that to me. I not on the pill you asshole."

"Calm down, I got snipped after Heather was born. You weren't complaining when I put two loads in you last night."

"Oh fuck, I can't believe we did that. We are so screwed."

"Oh please, we are not screwed. Okay, we did screw, twice. Why is this a problem? I enjoyed it and from the way you were moaning, you enjoyed it too. No one needs to know and no one will know. Hell, we deserved this. Come on let's take a shower."

Fuck I'm stupid. I agreed to take a shower and yes before we were all soaped up Jason's cock was inside me again.

I told Jason that this was a one-time thing and it would never happen again. He agreed as he got dressed to go back to his room. After Jason left, I showered again making sure I was completely clean everywhere including my pussy.

I don't think I could have been more nervous on the plane ride home. I kept imagining Ross walking up to me in the terminal with his finger pointing at me yelling. "Cheater, cheater, cheater."

That didn't happen. Ross came up to me, hugged me and kissed me like he does every time. We went home and like every other trip, Ross made love to me. God, it was horrible. The entire time Ross was inside me I thought for sure he would know that Jason had fucked me. I tried to watch the expression on his face as covertly as I could.

The expression was only that he was truly enjoying having his cock in my pussy. Unlike the fuck I had with Jason (that I remember) Ross made love to me. If I wasn't so nervous, I would have loved it.

Life went on for the next month and a half. Jason and I worked together like nothing happened and Ross and I were making love like nothing happened.

It was two weeks before the next trip that I got the memo that I had to travel. I was paired up with Jason again. Given how well we were working together I didn't think anything of it.

The first two days of the trip were like a normal work trip. Jason made his usual sexual innuendo but nothing more. On the third day, we sealed the trip with a signed contract. Jason suggested a celebratory dinner, he said we deserved it. I agreed, thinking just dinner would be fine.

Dinner included two bottles of wine. When he ordered the second bottle Jason said we deserved it. Sitting at the table Jason scooted next to me. He leaned over kissing me on the lips. "We had a good week, let's finish it with a great celebration."

We sat there and made out in the booth before I realized we were in a public place. I finally stopped me. "Jason, we are in public. We can't be that stupid." He grabbed my hand putting it on his hard crotch.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. I had told myself that last time was a one-time thing but pussy was on fire. "Take me back to my room."

Jason pulled me up from the booth taking me in her arms. He kissed me on the lips grabbing one of my tits. I pulled back, and said too loud, "Damit Jason, wait till we get to the room."

We hurried back to the room. Once the door was closed, we couldn't get our clothes off any faster.

We fucked several times that night and one more in the morning. I couldn't help but notice that when I was sucking Jason's dick he wasn't as big Ross. He was close, very close but I could tell when I sucked him.

I did my same routine after Jason left. I showered cleaning off any remnants of Jason in and off my body. Getting out of the shower I stood looking at my 45-year-old body. I thought I looked good, yes, my butt had grown and I had too much around my middle. I was hot enough that a man ten years younger want me and I had given in to him.

I was less nervous on the plane ride home. My Ross was there like always waiting for me. He hugged me and kissed like always. We went home and made love that night. Not nervous this time, I enjoyed making love to my husband. I had two wonderful orgasms with him.

I had two more trips with Jason before things started to change. Right before the next trip Ross told me he would not be able to take me to the airport and pick me up. "Something came up at work," he said. Ross had changed, he was less affectionate with me. Our normal routine was to make love the night before I went out of town. Ross begged off saying he wasn't feeling well.

Ross would usually call me every night I was gone. He didn't call me one time. I called him a couple of times but each one went to voice mail. He texted me back that he was sorry but he was busy working late.

Jason and I had progressed to having sex every night when we traveled. I kept telling myself that we were careful and no one could find out. I rationalized that no one was getting hurt. I was denying nothing from my husband. I even started using Jason's "I deserve this" line.

When I got home it was late and Ross was already in bed. I was looking forward to my husband to make love to me. I thought of it as Ross reclaiming me from Jason. I tried to rouse him but he moaned that he had a headache. I was a little pissed. I had worked myself up and needed Ross to make love to me.

Ross was cold to me but polite. He had always asked how my trip was and what I did. There was none of that. Every time I asked him what was bothering him, he told me it was the stress of his work. I was getting worried that maybe he knew but there was no way he could.

After two weeks of the ice-cold treatment, I decided that I would end it with Jason. I couldn't take the risk anymore. I figured that if he did know he would have confronted me already. Jason and I were scheduled for another trip. During that trip, I would tell him we were done and I would make a request for another traveling partner.

I asked Ross to take me to the airport and again he said that he was sorry but he had to work. I tried to get him to open up if there was a problem, him or me. I started to think maybe he was having an affair. He was exhibiting plenty of signs. When Ross begged off sex the night before I was to leave, I started to believe that Ross was cheating on me.

"It serves him right I'm fucking Jason," I thought.

The first two nights of the trip Jason fucked me like usual. The last night Jason and I fucked one what I thought would be the last time. I went to the bathroom to wipe out his cum. When I came back, I sat down on the next to Jason. "This is our last time Jason. I'm ending this before we get caught."

"What do you mean Vicky? We won't get caught; we are too careful. There is no way anyone will find out. Don't I always act so professional when we are together back at work and even on our trips till we get in the room?"

"Yes Jason, you are very careful. I don't care, we are done. You can fuck me as many times as you like tonight but in the morning, we are done. I need to start working on my marriage. I think I'm losing Ross. Please don't try to convince me otherwise. Just tell me you agree and my pussy is yours for the night."

Jason whined a bit but reluctantly agreed. If we were going to be done, Jason wanted to end with a bang. He was never subtle with his sex but this was an angry fuck. I was on my hands and knees on the bed while he stood behind me fucking me. Jason was punishing me with his fucking but I was loving it. I was in the throes of an orgasm when the door burst open.

"Police, nobody move."

Ross:

"You must be mistaken. My wife wouldn't cheat on me." I said to my old friend Ron. Ron and I were fraternity brothers in college, he was even at our wedding.

"When I first saw her, I didn't think it was her. I hadn't seen her in about ten years. I sat there looking at her and was about to go over to see if it was really her when they started kissing. I sent you a couple of those pictures. When they stood up, I was sure it was her. I took a few more pictures of them kissing when they stood up. You said she was in Denver on business, right? In that last picture you can see both their faces clearly. Sorry buddy, but I knew you needed to know."

"Thanks, I owe you."

I transferred the pictures to my computer to look at them on a bigger screen. I was hoping so hard that he was wrong but he wasn't. From the first picture I pulled up, I easily recognized my wife. You could tell by the pictures that they had their tongues in each other's mouth. After some enlargement, you could even see the man grabbing Vicky's tits. Ron was also right about being able to see the man's face when they stood up. It was that fucking Jason. That asshole she works with and travels with. If they were doing this in public what were they doing in private? I assumed I knew but needed to find out for sure.

I had heard some stories about one of the guys on my assembly line who caught his wife sleeping around. Rumor had it he had some help getting evidence on his wife's cheating and then some help in his divorce. The guy's name is Kevin, he is a good guy but a little rough. I asked the foreman to send him to my office.

"Hey boss, am I in trouble?" Kevin asked.

"No, I need some advice. I don't mean to pry but the rumor is that you went through a messy divorce. I heard you had some help getting evidence on your wife's cheating."

"I'm not sure what you are getting at Mr. Harris. Did my Ex contact you or something?"

I realized he still thought he was in trouble. "I'm sorry Kevin, I'm not explaining myself well. I think I have a similar problem and need some help." I went on to tell my story that I believed my wife was cheating on me but needed evidence.

"Mr. Harris, I think I can help you. You need to know that my friends don't exactly follow the rules if you know what I mean. If that's going to be a problem let know now before I get 'them' involved. They will require payment and you can never know who they are."

"Whatever it takes Kevin, I will owe you."

A week later when I got to my office Kevin was waiting. Kevin shut and locked the door once I walked in.

"Mr. Harris I'm going to need a couple of things. I need $2000 to start. That is just the start there will be more expenses. I need to have all the details of your wife's next trip. As much detail and you can get, but I have to have the hotel where she is staying.

The worst part was that I could detect no difference in how Vicky was treating me. We made love the same, she talked to me the same. Everything was the same, I could detect nothing that would lead me to believe that she was cheating on me.

I got Kevin everything he needed. I had her complete itinerary right down the flight numbers and confirmation number of the hotel she was staying at. Lastly, I had the cash. Kevin told me to relax and to act normal.

I had two weeks to act normal. It was hard but I did it. I even fucked Vicky a couple of times. This wasn't making love, I was just fucking her.

As much as I tried, I knew I was not acting normal. The best thing to do was to distance myself from Vicky. Not be rude, but just stay away.

Vicky was back from her trip on Thursday and Kevin was waiting outside my office on Friday. "I'm sorry boss. You were right they were fucking in your wife's room. We have pictures for you and some video. They think they are very clever; they only do when they are on their trips. I'm really sorry boss."

"Thank Kevin, I needed to know for sure."

"Boss one more thing, you can't use any of this in court."

"Wait, what do you mean. Didn't you do the same thing and I heard you came out smelling like a rose in your divorce."

"Yes and no. The same people who put this together for you did the same for me. We didn't use the pictures to get my Ex to cooperate in the divorce, we used other means. I can talk to them about 'other means' but It won't be cheap."

"Kevin, just so we are clear, I don't want them hurt."

"Understood boss, I will see what they have in mind. I know this will be hard but you should still try to act like you don't know."

Having sex with Vicky now was out of the question. She tried several times but I made excuses. Keeping calm was hard but acting normal was impossible. The next two weeks were almost unbearable. I almost lost it when Vicky told me she had another trip in two weeks. I wasn't going to let it happen but Kevin was waiting outside my office.

"They have a plan; we will need to know when her next trip is. It will cost you $5000 and you will not know the plan for your safety. Vicky will not be physically hurt but she and her lover will be destroyed in every other way. Is that what you want?"

"After watching those videos, the answer is easy. I will get you the money and her next itinerary."

I was on pins and needles from the time Vicky drove to the airport. Kevin said I would know when it all went down but I was to act surprised.

The call came in at three am Thursday morning. "Mr. Harris, this is the Phoenix Police Department we have your wife in custody."

Vicky

What the hell was going on. Suddenly, the lights were on. All I could make out was someone yelling "Police search warrant. Put your hands where we can see them." I grabbed a sheet covering up losing track of where Jason went. A female officer threw me a robe telling me to put it on. Once it was on, I was handcuffed.

I was so confused and so scared. I never saw Jason or what happened to him. The next thing I knew I was in an interrogation room alone for what seemed to be an eternity. A man and a woman walked in introducing themselves as detectives.

I had seen enough TV cop shows to know I was under arrest and they were reading me my rights. They kept asking me over and over who was our supplier and who were we selling to. I told them over and over I didn't know what they were talking about. The male asked me about Jason and I told him that we worked together.

"Nice working together with him fucking you doggie when we burst in."

I shut up after that, telling them I wanted a lawyer.

I cried as they put me in a cell. Spending the day in that cell, I cried most of the day. Finally, I was taken to a room back with the same two detectives who questioned me. The female handed me some paperwork. "Mrs. Harris, this is a complaint and a warrant for your arrest. You are being charged with two counts of trafficking in drugs. Your bond is $100,000 ten percent or secured. If you don't know, that means you can put of $10,000 to the court or pay a bondsman sign for your bond. Here is your phone if you want to call someone to arrange for bail." The detectives left me alone in the room.

I strated to cry as I hit my husband's number. He answered on the first ring in silence. "Honey, I'm in trouble and need your help."

I didn't expect his stern voice on the other end. "You need my help? From what your friends the police told me; you were doing just fine when they walked into your room. You buddy Jason seemed to have everything under control fucking you from behind. Drug dealing? What the hell Vicky?"

"No, this is all a mistake. I need your help. I need you to post my bond so I can straighten this out. You have to believe me I know nothing about any drugs."

"Funny you didn't mention anything about Jason having his cock in your cheating cunt. I guess that wasn't a misunderstanding that was just you cheating on me. I'll call your parents; they may want to bond you out but I'm too busy meeting with my divorce lawyer. Maybe you can find a divorce lawyer who represents drug dealers."

I was too shocked to cry as Ross disconnected.

Ross

"Mrs. Hernandez, I think your daughter wants you to call her."

My mother in law was surprised not just at my words but also my tone. I hadn't called her Mrs. Hernandez since before we were married. She had insisted I call her mom. "What is going on? Is she alright?"

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers
12