I Deserve This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is being held at the Phoenix Police Department; I'm guessing she needs someone to bail her out."

"Oh my God, what does she need from us? Aren't you going down there to get her?"

"That's why I'm calling you. I'm a little too busy to go help her. I thought you might want to."

"Ross, what are you talking about. She is your wife; I don't understand what could be so important that would keep you from helping your wife."

"Well you see, I have this appointment with a divorce lawyer. For me, visiting the lawyer is a little more important right now."

"Divorce lawyer? Oh my God, Ross what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry to spring this on you all at once. When the police executed their search warrant on your daughter's hotel room, she was found fucking the man she works with. She and her work buddy have been having sex on their little work trips for some time. I won't be married to a cheater and a drug dealer. If you want to bond her out, be my guest but tell her not to come to this house. It wouldn't surprise me if I get a visit from the police to search the house because of her little enterprise."

All I heard was shocked silence from my soon to be ex-mother in law so I disconnected. Not five minutes later my phone lit up again. It was my father in law Alex. "What can I do for you sir?" I asked.

"You can tell me what the hell is going on. Marge is crying about some bullshit that Vicky is in jail and you are divorcing her."

"I will agree with you, it is a lot of bullshit. The Phoenix police called me this morning to tell me my loving wife was in custody for trafficking drugs and they told me that when they burst in the room her work buddy was plugging her from behind. They said that I would need to come to Phoenix with $10,000 to bail her out. Just so you know, I suspected your slut of a daughter was cheating on me. I will not be going to Phoenix and I will not be wasting any of my money on her bail. I will be splitting our bank accounts and canceling our credit cards after I meet with my divorce lawyer."

Vicky's father stammered that he didn't believe it and said something to the effect I should give her the benefit of the doubt. I disconnected the call at that point.

I spent the rest of the day meeting with my new divorce lawyer and bank officials. I was home when Abby got home from school. "What's wrong dad, you look terrible."

"Sit down we need to have a discussion."

"Whoa, sounds serious."

"It is, your mother is in jail in Phoenix, they are holding her on drug charges."

Abby was shocked, "What, that's crazy. Are you going to get her out?"

"Abby there is more. I'm not going to get her out, I think your grandparents are. When the police went into her room your mother was having sex with her co-worker, that man she travels with. She's been having an affair with him for some time. I will be filing for divorce. I'm sorry."

Abby jumped up hugging me tight. "Oh God dad, I'm so sorry. Is that why she been a bitch lately?"

"What, I didn't realize she's has been that way to you."

"Oh yeah, it all makes sense now. I have been nothing to her lately. I've asked several times for her help on looking at colleges and she treats me like an annoyance. I'm living with you when you divorce her. If that's okay."

"No, it's not just okay I would love that. Now we have to call your bother to tell him."

We called Steve at college. The three of us cried and talked for over an hour. Just like Abby, he was pissed that she was a cheater but had a hard time believing she was a drug dealer.

Vicky

My dad was able to get a flight to Phoenix early the next morning and had me bonded out by midafternoon. He told me that Ross knew about me cheating with Jason. I tried to explain to dad that I had nothing to do with the drugs and knew nothing about them. It was clear he didn't believe me. He made a comment about cheaters not being able to tell the truth and it was hard to believe me even though I was his daughter.

We collected my luggage before heading to a hotel room for the night. Dad had a meeting for me with a criminal lawyer for the next day before we flew home. The lawyer took dad's money and would investigate the charges.

I started crying when dad told me I was going to have to stay with him and mom because Ross had said he was getting a restraining order to keep me away from the house. I tried to argue with him that it was my house and Ross couldn't keep me out. I relented when I called my daughter who just cursed at me.

I convinced mom to try to set up a time with Ross so she could get some of my things. My plan was to go with mom and make Ross talk to me.

Slumping down in the car I was sure that Ross wouldn't see me. Of course, he did see me and to my surprise told my mom to tell me to come in.

My mom got up to leave when Ross asked her to stay. He wanted her to hear all my embarrassing details, I guessed. "Ross, can we talk alone? Mom doesn't need to hear this."

"No no, I want her to hear your story. Just know the moment you lie we are done."

I gulped, "I first want to say I'm sorry. I don't know anything about those drugs they found. I can't believe Jason had anything to do with it either."

"That's just great, protecting your lover."

"He's not my lover, you are. I'm protecting him either, I'm telling you the truth. I'm very sorry, but yes, we were having sex."

"I guess that's hard to deny when the cops burst in your room with him banging you from behind." Vicky's mom put her hand to her mouth gasping. "Tell me this Vicky; why and how long. Lie to me and we are done."

Vicky lowered her head, "Why? Because I'm stupid that is the reason." Ross frowned at me starting to get up. "A few months back we were celebrating a contract signing and I let things get out of hand. He was telling me how beautiful I was and how desirable I was. I had been feeling like an old lady and he was stroking my ego."

"Yeah, and you started stroking his cock."

"Ross," my mom called at him.

"No mom, he's right. I had too much to drink and caught up in a younger guy telling me I was desirable. We had sex that night." Ross looked at me like he wanted me to go on. "I knew I should have stopped it then but he kept telling me that we deserved it. I was stupid and bought into it. I'm so ashamed. We had always gotten two rooms but this last trip we got just one room. I'm so sorry. There was no love, it was just sex. He kept telling me we deserved it."

My mom was now crying with her head down before Ross started to speak again. "I guess he was right. You deserve everything you are going to get. Have you talked to good old Jason or your boss?"

Oh God, I hadn't even thought about my job. "No, why?"

"I have. Your boss called the house. Because the room was paid for by your company, the police notified them. Your boss said you can come back to work but only pick up your things. He wanted me to tell you that you and Jason have been fired. He said something about he hopes you fight your termination so he can crush you. As for Jason, he is in the hospital. Did you know that his wife has a brother who is a bouncer? Something about his wife telling him not to come home or he will end up in the hospital. I guess he didn't listen to her."

"Oh my God, Ross please. I made a mistake. I need to come home and make this right with you and the kids."

Ross looked mad now, "I guess you think saying you made a mistake makes it all okay. Unlike you, I took our vows seriously. They were not something I would throw away just because someone said nice things to me and made me feel sexy. I cannot forget nor will I forgive your affair with Jason. If it had been a one-time thing while you were drunk, I might have been able to get over that, but you had an ongoing affair. Do you know that when I explained to our daughter about your affair she said 'That's why she's been such a bitch to me.' You betrayed our whole family. As to your drug dealing, I don't know what to say about that."

I was sobbing hard telling him I didn't do it, over and over.

Ross stood up, "Vicky, you need to leave. We are getting a divorce and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Don't fight it, I would hate to use your drug dealing to add to your adultery to convince the judge."

"But I didn't do it!" I cried.

"We should believe you because you don't lie you just cheat."

My mother helped me walk out of my former house crying.

One year later I was divorced living with my parents. My kids would have nothing to do with me. They blamed me for breaking up our family and I couldn't deny it.

I was charged with distribution of a controlled substance. My lawyer was able to poke some holes in their case. They could find any evidence of any actual sales that Jason or I made. There were also some issues with the anonymous tip they received to get the search warrant. I kept pushing the lawyer that I knew nothing about the drugs and wanted to fight it all the way. The problem was I didn't have the money to fund that kind of defense.

The lawyer convinced me to do a plea of no contest to possession. I received five years of probation. What I didn't realize that there would be collateral issues of the plea. Getting a job comparable to what I had before was now impossible. When I fought Ross on the terms of the divorce, Ross's attorney threw out my drug plea. Once the judge heard that everything went south for me. I was given supervised visitation with my children but only if they agreed. They didn't. I was given no alimony even though I was unemployed. The split of assets went very much in favor of Ross.

Jason fared worse. He went to trial claiming we were set up. Somehow, he got it in his head that Ross set us up. He and his lawyer had some good arguments but Ross had a rock-solid alibi in a different city. It wasn't enough, Jason was found guilty. He was sentenced to five years in prison. His divorce was uglier than mine, he lost everything.

I tried numerous times to talk to Ross in an attempt to reconcile. He refused every attempt to just talk. I cried for days when mom told me that she got out of my daughter that Ross had been dating a divorced blonde with big tits ten years younger than me.

I guess in the end Jason was right. I deserve this.

12