I Did it For Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

I began to push my hips against her buttocks, imitating a doggy style fuck, moving my hand to grasp her breasts and caress her back and shoulders. I gently grabbed a handful of hair and guided her head down and up along his cock. It was all designed to heighten his arousal, hopefully to new levels so that when he discovered Stephanie's secret truth, he wouldn't run scared.

He was gasping for breath and deciding to make the next move I stood and walked to the sofa. Straddling his lap, I glanced back at Stephanie and smiled reassuringly. She smiled back and let his cock slip from her mouth with a wet plop. I reached back for it, but instead she gripped it and pointed it at my pussy as I slid down onto it. His heat was tremendous and the ease of his passage into me made me realise how heightened my arousal was. I rode him for a few moments, feeling his hands on my breasts, caressing my nipples and pinching them, then became aware of Stephanie's presence behind me. Her hands rested on my shoulders then she half sat half knelt beside us.

I could feel her erection pressed into the side of my leg as she leaned forward to offer her mouth to Steve. He hungrily slid his tongue into it and his hands left the familiarity of my breasts for the new found wonder of hers. Watching his hands knead the handfuls of flesh I smiled and reached down to caress Stephanie's cock, suddenly wanting it in my mouth. There was no time like the present so I pulled her forward, turning her back to Steve as she knelt, then pushed her back against the sofa. As I did I leaned forward and pushed my breasts against Steve's face, hiding the truth from him for a moment longer so that I could have some control over his reaction.

As I sat back he froze. But only for a moment. I thrust down onto him and arched my back to grind my pelvic bone against him and he gasped. His eyes were locked on the short hard cock that was barely a foot from his face. But he made to move to escape, even as I leaned over and slid Stephanie into my mouth. She felt strange, being barely two thirds of Steve's length and probably a similar proportion in girth. My body contorted as I continued to ride Steve and fellate Stephanie and I felt a fire burning inside me. My lust was out of control now and I no longer cared about my two partners, only about myself. The buzzing that had been growing in my clitoris spread to my stomach, then exploded outwards in a thousand shards of pleasure to every extremity of my body and flooding my brain with a pure, white, silent, heat. I climaxed like I never had before. Wave after wave crashed through me and it was after what seemed like an eternity that I realised that Stephanie's moans were not from pleasure. I had clamped down on her as I came, not quite biting but gripping her shaft with my teeth.

I released her with a final cry of passion and slid from Steve's lap to force my way between the two. I was spent, but Steve was not. With a grunt he knelt on the sofa, then grabbed my waist and in spite of my protests to let me rest, turned me so that I was on all fours. His penetration was rough and deep and it sent a ripple through me that was almost painful.

'Suck her...his...suck his...' he trailed away unsure of what to call Stephanie.

'Do you want me to suck Stephanie's cock?' I asked, my voice warbling as he pounded into me. I looked back at him over my shoulder, making my eyes as slutty as I could.

'Yes, yes, suck her cock.' He felt more comfortable with the feminine, I was sure of that, despite the obvious contradiction of the action he wanted me to perform. I slid Stephanie onto the sofa against the other armrest and once again slid her cock into my mouth. I looked up to see that her eyes were locked on Steve's muscular body behind mine as he ravaged me. From Steve's perspective he was no doubt imagining my tongue in another woman's pussy as he was probably unable to see around the mass of my hair.

Then he surprised me by leaning forward to press his body against mine, his arm encircling my waist and his head resting over my right shoulder. His breath was hot against my neck and I slid Stephanie's cock from my mouth to look at him. His lips were parted and the sweat rolled down his brow. His hips continued to thrust against me, his cock sending slivers of pleasure through me once again. I had wondered how it was that he hadn't come yet, then it hit me. So shocked was he by Stephanie's secret, so disturbed by the sight of another penis, that his lust had been put on simmer. He had wanted to return to the heterosexual embrace of my pussy as soon as he could. To be hard in there was safe - normal. To be hard outside that and in the presence of another erect cock, was perhaps disturbing to his psyche.

I leaned back and kissed him, my tongue invading his mouth. He responded strongly. Then I turned and slipped Stephanie's cock into my mouth, sucking her for a few moments before turning to Steve. He hesitated a second before receiving my tongue again. The next time I ran my tongue provocatively along her shaft, circling the head, then without drawing it into my mouth, without a psychological cleansing, offered it to him. He took it without hesitation, sucking on it as if...well as if it were a penis.

I shifted my body slightly to the left, bringing Stephanie's penis to a point that was equidistant between us. I rested my head on her thigh and began to lick her, my eyes flicking up to engage and invite him. His thrusting into me had become sporadic know as his mind considered his choices. Then to my utter surprise he leaned forward and his tongue caressed Stephanie's shaft, opposite mine. Together we licked her length, then I moved away, watching him. Steve closed his eyes, then slipped her length into his mouth. Stephanie moaned and her long fingers began to caress the back of his head. I licked her thigh and began to hump against Steve's hips as his mouth worked along her length, the short shaft vanishing between his lips. It was too much for me and I came again, this second climax a short sharp affair, like an unexpected clap of thunder that belts through you and is gone.

I slid from under Steve, thinking that my absence would make him stop. I was wrong. Again. He settled between Stephanie's thighs and worked his hand and mouth over her cock. Stephanie's stomach was tight her hips were gently thrusting. I sat on the single chair and watched as Steve pleasured her. She smiled at me once then closed her eyes again to savour the fellatio she was receiving. Without warning Steve stopped and I thought that he had snapped to his hetero senses. I wasn't so surprised this time to discover I was wrong as I watched him grab Stephanie and muscle her on top of him into a sixty nine. My lust was wakened again and I began to stroke my clit through the damp and matted hair.

My body buzzed and my brain had begun to numb as I watched two stiff cocks vanishing into pouted mouths. Stephanie's lithe body looked exquisite arched over Steve and for a moment I experienced jealousy at its perfection and the attention it was getting. Steve had stopped moving his head now and was allowing Stephanie to slow fuck his mouth and I realised that he had learnt how easy it is to deep throat when you are facing the opposite direction to your partner.

Spying our a tube of lubricant on the bedside table, I decided that it was right for the final step. I grabbed it and a condom, then returned to the sofa, kneeling by Steve. His eyes were shut but opened to meet mine when he sensed my presence. I smiled at him and licked the smooth buttocks above his face before parting them to squeeze a little lube on the brown puckered entrance there. His eyes widened as he watched my finger gently push into her and I too was surprised at how easily she relaxed to permit entry. As I worked my finger in to the second knuckle Stephanie gasped loudly.

'Fuck me,' she whispered hoarsely. I looked at Steve and raised my eyebrows at him while continuing to work my finger deeper. If he spent long considering it didn't show as he almost immediately slid out from under her and knelt in the appropriate position. I offered him the condom which he took, then wanting to be in a prime spot, positioned myself under both of them, my face directly under Stephanie's bottom and my body between Steve's legs. I wasn't fooling myself that Stephanie would go down on me as this happened, her reluctance to kiss me had made me realise that she liked men and that even if she had been willing to try, her lack of expertise and enthusiasm would never achieved the result I wanted.

I watched as Steve lubed his now rubber encased cock and felt a tremble of excitement through Stephanie's body as it touched her anus. Steve pushed gently and I was thrilled as the head of his cock easily disappeared into her. They both gasped and I held my breath. Inch by inch he pushed into her. Finally his scrotum rested against hers and he was inside. Lowly he began to thrust, small jerky movements that became longer strokes as she relaxed and gave him access. I reached up and caressed both their scrotums, gently squeezing their balls as they fucked. Steve was panting harder now and I knew that finally he was going to come. I began to stroke Stephanie's cock and heard her gasp her appreciation. I also knew that if she didn't come before Steve, it was likely that she would have to relieve herself. I slid upwards slightly and took her into my mouth. Steve's body was slapping against hers and each thrust forced her deeper into my throat.

With a high pitched yelp she came, catching me by surprise and I almost gagged as I forced my tongue over the end of her cock to in turn force the sticky come from my mouth. She spasmed several times then her cock deflated rapidly and I slipped it from my mouth and returned to watch Steve. His scrotum had tightened considerably and I knew he was not far from completion. He must have watched Stephanie's climax for as he roared that he was coming, he pulled from her body, ripped the condom off and directed his spray at my face. The first blast, for that is what it was, hit me in the chin, the second struck Stephanie's buttock before sliding onto my nose, the third hit my eye. Then he pushed forward and into my mouth and I opened it to accommodate him. I knew he wanted my mouth to once again prove his heterosexuality and no doubt to punish me. In his mind it would be me that forced him to have anal sex with another man. Even one as beautiful as Stephanie. The fact that traces of Stephanie's come in my mouth were now wrapped around his cock as it emptied into me would be lost on him. I forced his come from my mouth as I had hers and let him slowly stoke his cock into my mouth even after he was spent.

Stephanie had slid from the sofa and lay on the floor panting. Looking up I could see Steve's eyes screwed tightly shut and knew that the realisation of the experience was dawning on him as the post-orgasmic euphoria wore off. I smiled to myself. It had been a wonderful experience for me and in all truth, I didn't care about Steve's issues.

I only heard from him once more. We had sex but he came prematurely then fled. Issues upon issues perhaps. Stephanie and I are friends. We sort of dated for a while, going out together to pick up men. It was easy. Very easy. I convinced her to kiss me as it was something we could do in public to close a deal. Men like that sort of thing. I liked it and Stephanie had to admit that I didn't kiss too badly, "for a girl." After a while the novelty of one night threesomes wore off and we stopped the arrangement. I'm still waiting for Mr Right.

THE END

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12