All Comments on 'I Did It My Way'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
where there's

smoke, there's usually fire. a quickie romance with a married lady, who turns out had little respect for her previous vows. wonder what how she will conduct herself at the first sign of trouble in her new marriage. the policy of "don't ask, don't tell" could be argued is lying to the one you profess to love. a good story, a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice to see you back

And with a pretty damn good story to boot. Liked it!

freefredfreefredover 18 years ago
Great story!

It's good to have a new story from you. I have read all of your stories and have enjoyed them all. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Cheating Love Story!

"Love must be tough" is a saying that is truly reflected in your story. Tough meaning that there must be respect between the two parties involved. Michael respected the bounds of her marriage which was doomed and he wisely waited for it to die its natural death. He also recognized that if he wanted a committed life long relationship he had to give up his wanderlust ways.

Excellent Story! I can not wait for your next one.

SleeplessinMD

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A different story

That was a very original story with an even mote original twist at the end. Well done.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Well, I can't say this is my cup of tea here.....

Normally Winterfrog I love your stories. Mainly cause they offer me a chance to see and gather some insite into a different culture. But not really this time.

I mean in this story you had:

-A man who slept with anyone and anything, including other mens wives for fun.

-A wife who was cheating on her husband with him cause she was unhappy in her life.

-The same wife who was cheating on her husband with her boss "Before" she started cheating with the main character.

-The wife who basicly said at that party "Long as he keeps her happy she won't have a reason to cheat".

In the story you didn't really have the wife trying to work anything out with her husband of two years. Just looking for an outlet.

Normally I would say that the both deserve each other, but honestly it's two people who are getting away with cheating and justifying it as they go along.

Not really a story I can get behind. I really like your writing, but just not this story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

nice a little different than most of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointing

For all the reasons Risq001 listed. Not a story I expected to read from you.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
You did, didn't you...

write it your way, that is. Regardless of the other comments, and my own feelings about likeing more the theme of your previous stories, I applaud you for challenging yourself with a change of tempo, character trait and plotline in this story.

It will come easier the more you do it, so please do.

One thing you did pull off that I wouldn't have thought someone writing in a foreign tongue could, is that you made a cheating episode almost respectable.

As in the song by U2, all's ok "In The Name of Love".

There's another title for you!

Cheers and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked this a lot,

it showed originality.

Maybe it won't be perfect but they have both seen what life has to offer and they want more. Is that enough? Only a sequel would tell!

Nice job!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Strange conclusion

Good writing but, sheesh, these characters are immoral. He humps every female in sight that even hints at wanting sex while she's a serial cheater who happily jumps from one bed to the next without a shred of guilt for violating her marriage oath. Neither of the two main characters is admirable, and I'm forced to believe that a traditional marriage between simply won't work. As soon as she's unhappy with something he did or didn't do, she'll be off to find a(nother) lover who'll treat her right. As soon as some randy female, married or single, tempts him, he'll jump at the chance for some more strange poontang. Why these two would even bother with the pretense of marriage vows is a mystery. I would've thought they'd be better off just living together. I'm surprised the author didn't end the story that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From my point of view the new wife is already

cheating on her new husband. Sorry I just dont like round heeled sluts. and the new husband is nothing but a whoremonger.

J_OralJ_Oralover 15 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater!

This poor sap. He is thinking with his dick.If a woman cheats on one husband she'll have no compunction about doing it again when it suits her. I've been with several married women over the years and all of them have some gripe about their marriage. I'm happy to lend a sympathetic ear but I would never dream of marrying one of them. If you want to cheat on your spouse just have the guts to get a divorce.

Winterfrog, I really enjoy your writing and hope you continue to post here. Your characters seem very real and you do a good job of portraying the emotional upheaval caused by a cheating spouse. I don't particularly care for your stories which end in reconciliation after adulterous behavior but it does happen more often than not so I can't really fault you when you are portraying the norm. I just prefer to see the cheating party get what's coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It is said once a cheater always a cheater. In this story it is so true. A bit too twisted - not a love story merely a cheating wife's tale.... And our Hero can be rest assured he won't be her last lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
For gods sake, get a better translator!!!

There is good reading but it suffers from bad translation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Once a cheater...

...always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK

A decent effort

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Great story but too short so I rated it 4****.

He really lucked out in getting a super woman for a wife. If he treats her right she will be faithful and they can grow old together and be rewarded with children and grandchildren.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LISTENING IN THE BUSHES

should lead to reading the writings on the wall. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FRANK SINATRA IS SPINNING IN HIS TOMB

whose way was it. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Whore

Micharl married a cheating slut whore. I hope she dies of aids.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Iscariot

fat cock rabidly smoked, buggered by the meaty one, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice

The other commenters were not wrong about these two's character as described in the story but they are in love and determined to do better than in the past. Who's to say they can't? Most of yesterday's or today's young men and women have poor morals or virtues when young and self-centered. They change when settling down. That is the story of life...come on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Got a chok !!!!!

The shit have hit the fan !

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
The last part of the story killed it

The wife was a cheating whore/skank. The story collapsed on itself by the insinuation of fucking her boss for a promotion while married. Cheating is betrayal no matter what. Even if the spouse is abusive. It explains it bit by no means excuses it. Cheaters should never get a break unless they truly reconcile their behavior and the disclose their behavior and they plead for forgiveness and redeem themselves by virtuous behavior.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

So she was a serial cheater and he was just the latest - that does not bode well for their future - her method ois to find new meat when she is unhappy? We all get unhappy at times that is no excuse for cheating -

That approach is not easily changed and she does not seem interested in changing - the husband screwed up - but it seem clear she had cheated before she was hit -

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IF ONE DOESNT HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS

and strong morals, life can be long. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THERE WILL STILL BE A FINAL BURDEN

and it will be their way. TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
He worse cheater than her did it before and planned this time

She only cheated with him

He cheated before with married women. Many times?

Planned out his seduction this time

Her husband hit her twice chooses mom over her time for her to move on but not with him

Cheaters usually stay cheaters why 3 and 4 times people divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROBLEMS WITH COMMENTS

Assuming Michael will cheat again.

But Michael starts his story by saying he is in love with a married woman. This is a first for Mr. Philanderer, who previously dumped a woman who wanted permanence. Now, he not only wants permanence, but also children. It's what's called settling down. Michael's mindset has changed. Two years before, if you'd suggested sticking to one lady and children, he'd have laughed you down.

Anne, privately, not knowing Michael overhears, says she has broken all past liaisons. She did not do so for first hubby, the abuser. But she did it for second hubby even before he was her husband. Anne has been searching, sometimes poorly. Now she has found.

It's called true love.

Readers/commenters see it differently. But the author has pointed this pair to a lifetime of true love. And making a permanent, stable home for children.

I agree with the author.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater" ? ? ? ?

Catchy saying. Much repeated. Does not make it true universally. Situations are different. And people DO change. In fact, all of life is change.

Michael and Anne are going to do it their way.

Not the way of the doomsaying commenters.

Love wins.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Birds

Cheating birds of feather, hope they're happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is true love and what happens if you find you are not married to 'the one'. Why would you marry someone who isn't 'the one'. I was lucky enough to find 'the one' when I was 13 years old now in our 70's we've been together ever since.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Funny business, the shoe is on the other foot. Even though WF has made a plot but this is really boring and a sort of non-story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous