All Comments on 'I Did Mind, I Did Matter'

by EMiamiRiverRat

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Oh boy, another superslut and MarineRangerNinjaSeal story. I gave up halfway through page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not bring in Seal Team Six to assist this superstar action hero? While you're at it, he should probably have an 18" cock, also with the thickness of a telephone pole, while you're at it. All for the veneer of supreme accuracy and believable plot elements you're clearly aiming for with this one.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Not so much burn the bitch as incinerate her. :)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

He went from software developer to special ops. Silly

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

This was abysmally over the top.

He could have just should her how successful he was and what a wonderful life he's having.

Also let Sam report Sarah for stealing his money.

That would have been enough even for a bitch like Sarah.

He is way above worse than Sarah ever was.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 1 year ago

Damn Full bullshit & superslut 1 out of 5

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

The "Kick Me" sign analogy only goes for the RAAC cuckys and their pathetic worshippers..

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Good story 5* but your treatment of the kids was over the top it was in no way their fault. You should have put the disabled one in a caring home.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHY do so many commenters continue to take these fiction/fantasy stories as they were reality?

To read some of the comments a person would conclude their BP increased by 200 points each, just from reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh how I love an author that is enamored by his or her own words. I bet with a little encouragement you could have stretched this dribble on for at least a 100 pages. For what. Everyone already knew that she was a lying no good slut,and that she did you wrong and they are all embarrassed by their behavior towards you. So now they don't know how to act around you. They all feel they have egg on their face and feel thy owe you an apology that you are not going to get. Why ĥuman nature, they are to embarrassed. So let it go. I can't believe that I said that because it came from a guy that has never been able to let anything go, so I am telling an author to have his main character let something go ironically.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Word salad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As I've commented on the previous part, to heck with the nay Sayers, It's good fiction and I don't care one whit about spelling or grammar or legal content. I did enjoy the story. The work required to put it together is obvious and, I thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I stopped reading once I read the words black ops.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You turned a somewhat decent story into a steaming pile of unbelievable shit.

Why would Steve have to support a child of his Ex-wife's?

He went from mild mannered software developer to black ops Rambo?

Grow the fuck up.

JPar69

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld2 months ago

Vengeance is not best served, it is best served so cold it burns. I've got one more the collect my vengeance on, but you can't on the dead. Loved the storyline, you must have served vengeance as you are spot on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous