All Comments on 'I Did Mind, I Did Matter'

by EMiamiRiverRat

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grand

Considering all the pain she caused she deserved it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Really

Liked the way. He got his Revenge on the Tramp. Esp. letting her know that he did it to her. And leaving her and Steroid - Boy with all kinds of Pain.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Revenge of Blue !

I appreciated this from the aspect that the author is thinking out of the box in terms of payback. There is obvious effort expended by East Miami River Rat to avoid cliches . Well done.

By the way, no sober mind could conceive this plot. The actual story is screwed from a purist standpoint but so what ! I want to know the drugs imbibibed, smoked and injected to conceive this weirdly, compelling farce.

The ACTUAL story is this author's gonzo ambition to be a credible TTB author. This guy has designs on being a Hunter Thompson of Loving Wives . Good Luck with that. A bit of caution is warranted because although in the end being Hunter Thompson didnt work out for the actual Hunter Thompson.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Utterly awful. I LOVE revenge stories. I really do. But, this sucks.

The PLOT might work but the continuity of the story and the unsettled incongruities make it almost incomprehensible.

Pull it, edit it and re-write this story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
What a load of utter shit!

Only a complete psychopath could either write, or enjoy something like this. A 'brave hero' using all of his powers, money, resources to hurt one woman - and that makes him a truly pathetic loser. Twisted, nasty, spiteful - the caharacter in this story degraded himself far more than he did his ex-wife.

1* for this sick trash and I really do wish I give it a minus.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HOW MUCH PAYBACK AND RETRIBUTION

does one need to find closure, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR READERS AND FANS CLOSURES

a mini-epilog on Sarah. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Learn Your History

Other than repeat the other criticisims I will state you could at least learn a little history.

To quote you " In all of history, guerillas have NEVER lost a war". Really??? History is full of examples of failed insurgencies; for example: The Malayan Emergency which lasted from 1948 through 1960. (Which serves as an example of one of the most successful COIN operations.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
overkill

to much overkill ,lousy story

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
In chapter one

I made the complaint about this being a monologue. You haven't improved on that large problem in fact you expanded the problem to four pages. Also and again the revenge was too easily obtained. Police do investigate missing persons and paper trails, motive and opportunity are found or looked into. And last but certainly not least is the lack of tension and thus emotion in your story. Sorry this was like most sequel movies, a failure. I gave this a *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A real man

would never leave his child to live whatever crazy life it would have with the other woman. Minus points!

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago
I'm not fond of pure revenge stories.

This story is a good example of why.

It's badly written (show people what happened, man, don't tell them,) and there isn't really any drama. It's not particularly erotic, and the plot is the sort of thing only a sociopath would like. The only reason I bothered to finish it was because I couldn't post a good-faith critique without having done so.

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love revenge

i really do love revenge stories but the work on this one was a bit overdone. with his money and contacts i would expect a van, a shot, a plane ride and a waiting freighter and then seven years later the walk off the ship. i love revenge - but it was way too much work for him to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What kind of father would act like this?

Conceiving a child makes you its father. You conceive a child with the wife of one of your ex's lovers. You then use the innocent child to punish this guilty man and simultaneously condemn the child (your child, remember?) to living with a very unsatisfactory "father". To my mind, this makes your notions of justice utterly contemptible. Using children as tools for your vengeance is nothing short of wickedness.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Shouldn't have tortured the pooch!

Wow...

Very elaborate. It is hard to believe a good guy could have hooked up with such a psychopath. Primo evil bitch. It would have been more believable with a LESS 'perfect bitch.' Since it sounds like this actually happened, I'm not going to claim that it couldn't or didn't. I'm just saying that easing off would make a better story, IMHO. This IS a fiction site, after all! "Inspired by" in the intro would take the sting off.

Dedicating this much effort and fiscal resources to revenge says a lot about the narrator, more than about the Bitch. To my tastes, what it says is NOT positive!

3*

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
CRAP!!!

Could not read past first page!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is just plain ugly.

Like many of your other readers, I enjoy TTB revenge stories. There's nobody deserving of a little havoc and destruction than some cheating whore who wrecks her marriage. But this. Wow, this. You've created an evil son of a bitch who is so hardcore wrong that he makes his ex look like a saint and I'm not just talking about what he did to her.

Someone already pointed out that he deliberately forced a crack-addicted Downs baby into the care an abusive asshole completely incapable of caring for it. How the fuck do you do that to a child and call yourself a human being? That's animalistic.

Then there's Claire. Supposedly Steve's wife is the innocent victim here, but she outright admitted that she's a cheating whore who got impregnated by her maid of honor's husband. She wrecked a marriage, shat on her own, yet he's treating her like some good mother deserving of babies?

And what he did to Maria. His second chance wife, the light of his life, the awesome woman who makes up for all the wrongs done to him. He cheated on her, and expected her to go along with it. Of course he never told her what he did to his ex, or that the woman he's impregnating is a cheating whore as well. No, he's simply taking advantage of her good sympathetic nature for the poor woman to get some nookie on the side.

And lastly the revenge. SO incredibly over-the-top evil. Sell the woman into slavery, gang-rape, prostitution, and brutal beating to convert her into completely mindless whoredom? The kind of vengeful mind that comes up with something like that is a mind that never deserved a second chance with someone like Maria.

He's not the Reaper, he's just an evil piece of shit who deserves a bullet in the face.

See, that's the difference between other TTB stories and what you've written here - the leading male is a fundamentally decent guy who deserves a little payback for what happened to him. He is not a fundamentally decent guy. This is not a little payback. This is just plain wrong.

If your goal was to see how far you could go before even a reader who enjoys TTB stories will be sickened by it, congratulations. You're well over that line.

Two stars for putting together a readable and technically proficient story. No stars for the content.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 11 years ago
when she betrays your love, she deserves the results...

when you have been betrayed, reach out and touch someone... especially when she is the one who betrayed you.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Totally unnecessary

I do not see how this chapter does anything but feed the BTB trolls.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
I loved

The attention to detail. The research it took to write this is clearly evident. The characters were well drawn. The baddies were bad and the good guy himself while not a paragon of virtue was a good guy. The revenge was on par with her crimes and well deserved. I liked the story. Nuff said

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
An over the top revenge story

The author must have done a lot of research on this story with the amount of facts that he put into it.

Quite the elaborate revenge in getting back at his worthless ex-wife.

A very involved storyline that was well planned out and well written.

Thanks for the read.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Over the Top

I am a revenge story fan, but this Cruel and Modern Figaro Type mix revenge story is over the Top for me, as the cheating cunt selling to Central American Whorehouse.

I do not give any star at all neighter 1 nor 5.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
5 stars to hurt the wimps out there.

I gave it 5 stars to neutralize the ratings of wimps and god knows we have more than we can stand on this site. BTB stories like this are nice to read.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The winner should be generaous

Cruel Revenge Stories may be chatartic tragedy stories as Radk's story "Nuclear Respond" , sometime humorous as Slirpuss "Growing Another Set of Gonads" or BigK10 "...And Stay There!". After reading this story I agree Churchill and FrancisMacomber's opinion, meat of theirs is this: FOR THE WINNER TO BE GENERAOUS IS THE WISEST...............

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
All you left out was to give her a Freddy Krugar

He was the child of a 1000 bastards, Her pussy was turn in to a revolving door. Thisw is what you call a revenge story. 25 stars

hansbwlhansbwlover 11 years ago
Bottom!

Probably the worst stort I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it is just fucking

the narrator is sicker than his wife. a truly e

vengeful child.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Illegal slavery????

If the exwife goes to FBI to accuse the ship captain and her exhusband for illegal slavery??????????? Will the captain come to USA ports?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrible story

So basically, this arrogant asshole of a 'man'. Cant just live the life he chose after getting pretty damn good revenge in the first part. He obviously allowed himself to become so warped in his thinking, so caught up in his revenge, that he brings children in to this world to be left with sick, psychopathic narcissists? Does this character have no sense of decency? Or perhaps its the author who has no sense of decency. Then, after living a good life (that in my opinion he no longer deserves) he asks his wife if he can fuck a whore bareback to intentionally fsther a child he knows he will never take care of? And she agrees??? Frankly, this story sucks on so many levels it should not have been approved. No stars.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 11 years ago
First part was good.

This was absolutely awful.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
PURE UNDULTERATED CRAP!

Due to my touch screen and fat fingers, I accidentally gave this piece of camel dung writing a four. Consider your self lucky! Do me a favor and go to your controls and eliminate this comment. Maybe that will eliminate the four also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

That all the "shoot the bitch", readers arn't happy. I thought it was a little over the top but it's only a story.

Thanks for sharing. I gave it a 5 just because I don't like the comments posted and I acknowledge the hard work it took to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loony Tunes

Ravings of a lunatic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zzzzz

I can honestly say that I kept dozing off while reading this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
All Cheating Wives Deserve This

THAT is how you treat a disgusting cheating skank whore slut pig cunt twat shit-eating wife.

HA HA HA

78,113,004.87 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Cheating Wife Deserves This

THAT is not how you treat a human being

Shame Shame Shame

00,000,000.00 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black ops my ass

I agree with a lot of the other commenters this was both boring and borderline insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tedious and overdone

Burst out laughing when I read 'woke the Reaper' though...

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all.

Sorry about the dropped "T" in the title. Thank you all for your comments, pro and con. I'm very new to this game and most of your comments provide me at least some insight into the direction I need to grow. However, there was one reader who taught me a valuable lesson. Unfortuntely, he/she posted as ANON, but it is a lesson I won't forget. Regardless if he/she is a famous writer or just a voracious reader of this genre. The post is titled, "This is just plain ugly." Thank you Sir/Ma'am, you of all, have done me a great service.

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Hell. Yes.

Inputting the whole, "Latin Families love the revenge," was the final cherry on top for me, I couldn't take it. I broke down crying in joy that the dirty whore got what was coming to her. Of course, why you didn't have him go after her until she did die is beyond me...

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Yeah: good attention to detail - interesting read.

The synopsis was crude and laughable. You're obviously a total cunt and I know where you're coming from. 5*

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A good revenge story.

It got a little slow and tedious for a while but it entertained me and I gave it a good rating. Actually I nearly always give a good rating to those that attempt to write a good story to entertain the troops. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Burn the bitch!

She found out that "as you sow, so shall you reap!" Even though HE was the reaper!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Quite the revenge fantasy.

For a woman that seems devoted to carnal pleasures, I was speculating on the veracity of this type of revenge? Perhaps forced hard labor with no sex would've been a more intense painful existence for this despicable ex. Overall, this story was inventive emotional at frothed in more than adequate supporting detail. Of course, there are numerous plausibility issues and concerns but it was overshadowed by the sheer entertainment of the story. The thing that could've elevated this story would've been a thinking expose of the ex while alone in her cabin in total despair. The focus of the story for me was the punishment of a woman unfaithful to her spouse and marriage in a very hateful manner. Her shear agony and despair was a singular focus of the revenge element of this story. The author maintained focus and persisted in a steady flow to keep the readers interested and entertained. Thank you for a magnificent effort!!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Don't mention things

you don't know about. Besides being a boring story, your reference to Foghorn Leghorn was wrong. What you describe as a tiny banty rooster was actually a baby chicken hawk. If you can't get something that simple right, how can a reader expect you to get anything else right. You probably think that Elmer Fudd said "Shhh, I'm hunting foxes."

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I hate it when that happens

or

you can't have it both ways

in I Don't Mind you had the attorney saying

"First, he called her doctor to the stand to testify that the baby was not a "preemie" and that conception had occurred while we were happily married, to everyone's knowledge. Nine months is nine months, and everybody in town could count that high."

but this time the baby became

"the baby's DNA was so deformed by all the crap that it barely survived the late-term miscarriage / preemie birth with a severe case of Down's syndrome along with several other problems, and was determined to be cocaine-addicted at birth."

Oh, and the revenge f*&k the sperm donor's ex wife wanted to get back on her former husband?

"plant a baby in my belly for Steve to pay for"

He is her ex, not married to her anymore, and you said he got snipped. How will her getting pregnant now cause him to pay child support?

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us! Alaska84

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't feel sorry for you

so i gave it a 1, you suck big time, you really do and yet you think yo don't.

What would it take to convince you that you are indeed a boring wimp trying to get his rocks off by writing crap which he can only manage to believe is worth reading.

How could anyone convince you?

Fuck i hate your writing!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

You took the time (a lot I expect) and made two good stories. Enjoyed them both. You sure caught a lot of shit on the first one. From no one with guts though. Kudos, Amigo! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the first story...

...this one not so much. Never got past page 1. If Sam the bar owner was a "loyal friend" why would hire the skanky ho ex-wife of the good guy? And if Sam had, all the good guy had to do was call Sam and let him know skanky ho ex-wife was stealing from him and cheating his customers.

An why would the good guy bother with his ex wife's baby daddy? Hell, she screwed dozens of guys, his sperm just happen to be the unlucky one...even if he is a steroid fueled jackass. Karma deals with guys like that with no help required. Heck, roid guy was already cucked on his wedding day and raising another guys kid. Karma dealt with him in advance!

Had the quit the story on page 1.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The first part was enough...

The first part was enough...This part was less interesting...Revenge after a lot of years have passed, never is good...And all he did deserved only one page...

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Well, Hell. I liked it and mostly I prize my opinion best.

Now, that is some damn revenge. I wish that something about 25% of that could be laid on all these disgusting sluts and as for the wimps that put up with them, they are in their own punishment. Gutless weaklings. Good story! Never mind the naysayers, you like it and I like it so the others don't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why so low marks on the BTB part?

It is interesting that the second story, the BTB one, scored so much lower than the more wimpy story. The second story seemed "clunky" and unbalanced. The writing was just better the first time around. A good revenge story is hard to write. The revenge plot seemed unnatural and contrived. I cant recommend a fix, it just did not work for me and I tend to like BTB stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Nice

Ye reap what ye sow. Fucking cunt's lucky she's breathing. Great tale. Remember, in fiction, anything is possible.

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 9 years ago

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thankyou

Very clever and good reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

I had no problem with his over the top revenge on his ex or her lovers. I have a big problem in siring children and then abandoning them to a psycho. He had the means to make their life rich and worthwhile and he failed miserably. His current wife was to just as bad in going along with it. The ex was a skanky shit and he is just as bad.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THERE IS JUST SOME PEOPLE

one should never agrivate or piss off. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of best out of 648

I read here every day. Enjoyed the plot

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
Too complex

A pretty good if outlandish tale. However all the detail of setting up the sting took the pace out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this was dumber than the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent story anony hates everything he's a sad little man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIG TWO GRAVES

The ex wife have was tricked into a bad situation. She still owned him, he thought he was free of her but,all the crap he did for revenge set him up to be the same as her.

Questions:

we're his children his? Was his new wife that dumb she'd go along with his stupid revenge?

Spending good money after bad on a ex wife who cheated on him. He already had shown that women were smarter than him. The new wife allowed him todo what he was doing to get him out the way so she could do her thing. In the end he buried the ex wife and the second wife buried him. "two graves"

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
The First Chapter was Good But....................

You just tried to hard to stuff every absurd revenge option possible into this chapter. You even went Black Ops.......... stop trying so hard. Your first chapter was good but the second ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No good tale goes unpunished...

...but, in all fairness to readers, this was Jason Bourne, 007 and Maxwell Smart all wrapped into one, long, detailed and very, very hard to 'buy into' storyline.

The first one was plausible (sort of), this one.....not so much.

Well written, I like your characterization, matter of fact style and the pacing seems pretty good.

It was just too far out there to keep me bought-in past the first page.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who wouldn't like this story?

I guess Donald Trump supporters! They are so dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good

Interesting and well-written. But God Almighty, what lengths to go to for payback. I mean this seems like an obsession of epic proportions. I mean, with the guy's "black ops" background a simple snatch and go by some of his old "contacts, ending of course with her permanent disappearance. Sometimes simpler really is just better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love revenge stories

But this was so over the top pointless the best I can give it is three stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Good except for the kids with Claire

Everything was great except that. Anyone that abandons his kids just to get revenge on someone else is not a man. Purposely creating babies as tools for revenge is disgusting. He could have given them a much better life than their fake father. A very sad twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
didn't make sense

why did his good friend sam hook up with her when he knew her background

why go to all that trouble to get revenge on a cheating wife, why not just forget her.

why knock up another woman just to get revenge on a steroid junkie, what about the wellbeing of your kids.

i love a good cheating wife story but all that black ops reaper crap is just that..... crap.

main character was just a rich asshole with a glass ego. he was ripe for cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely horrid

You Shouldn't have bothered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

I usually give 5 stars for a good revenge story, but this one stinks, I accidently gave it 2 stars it should have really been no stars. SORRY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally stupid fairy tale. You should have stopped before you started.

First of all the stupidity of mentioning "alienation" lawsuits. Just shows how little you know. Like the fairy godmother they don't exist except in six states none of which your story sounded close to.

Then another fairy godmother....no you don't have any ex Seal friends, you are ex "black ops". Bullshit! Why not just declare yourself Superman while you're at it?

Finally the extreme revenge is over the top and there's no way to sympathize with the narrator. He's a piece of shit, too, just like the ex.

Bah! To all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

boring shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little lopsided

Well, maybe we don't care about any details of her ordeal. Plus other stories have done that part. But I disagree with the plot. The whorehouse/trapped on ship ending is reprehensible, although, possibly hypocritically, the outdoor cage in upstate state would be erotic if done half right or better. Taking somebody's freedom and taking the right to have a say in how your body is used is just under the level of infected skewers under the nails/slow torture death/conscious exploratory surgery/skin donor/eyeball gouging with porcupine barbs/vlad the impaler death in depravity. Although death by brain eating amoeba would be more interesting to read about first person. And nobody could say you're wrong, because it's not possible to experience and talk.

I gotta be honest and say that my disagreement with the story and the arduous detail left me skipping past 1.5 pages to find the important parts. And it's impossible to please the concise club and color club at once, but neither got so much as a handjob. I felt seesick...from seeing too much.

The title of the comment refers to the story where the boarding of the ship is the fulcrum. From there, a hand was waved until she came back, then it ended soon after. She hardly seemed affected, or even enjoyed it. That's scary. If it pleased you to make it this long, it my stupid opinion is that it should be consistent with how much airtime he and she got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
demented

This is the cruelest and most demented story I have read here..... really people want this stinking garbage???

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Overload

Even for someone who loves to see cheaters burned, this was a little much. Sarah probably deserved all that befell her, but would have liked a little detail on her. Why would Sam give her a job after the way she treated his friend? If steroid boy was such a loser, why would he let him support his child? A lot left out for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Very dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

You lost me at black ops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Far-Fetched

I think this story is a little on the ridiculous side. It’s an old adage in the military that the more complicated a plan is, the more ways there are for it to fail. And this guy, the “Reaper”’s plan was so convoluted it was downright dangerous. There’s no way one man is going to pull all that bullshit off, I don’t care if he’s James Bond and Jason Bourne all rolled into one. So that pretty much makes this story a fantasy. A childish fantasy, in the wrong category, and on the wrong website. This site is an “Adults Only” site. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I couldnt get past the first page

According to the first story he didnt leave her with enough to pay a lawyer - so how did she get enough from him to afford a condo?

Shes working as a part time bartender for a friend of his? Why would the friend ever hire her? How could she skim so much as to endanger his business without him ever knowing - becuase if he did know why wouldnt he fire her?

How is it after buying literally ONE single round of drinks he knew she was skimming so much money from her part time shifts that he could afford to live in a house so opulent she didnt even need to work at the job she was working at?

Finally if he knows all this why is it gonna take three more pages to take her down?

Why not two phone calls, one to the buddy and one to the cops?

As I said I couldnt even get past the first page

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Third time of reading.

When l read these two stories it does my heart good!

Apart from death, revenge should be a life long event. Both physical and mental pain are required. Poisoning a defenceless dog is indeed a capital offence. But why should it be quick. The only thing worth adding would be surgical removal of the clit to reduce any pleasure from her use as a cum dump! Unfortunately difficult on board ship!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
AT THE FINISH, IF NOT DURING WAR

the closure is just a mind blowing ego trip payback with codocils,, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Second

This.one went too far over the top for me. Chapter one was good. This got away from you.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 5 years ago
Complete Bullshit!

I've been involved in the television business for years. If you make a show and it fails in the first year, you can say that it "just didn't work". If it's a success (as the first part of this story was), and it fails in the second year, they say "you fucked it up". You fucked it up.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Just Dribble

Can any author come up with an original idea, I am so tired of reading about black ops and special forces. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I got this far:

"In all of history, guerillas have NEVER lost a war; and by following their winning example, I found I could dictate the terms, location, and timing of the future battle - after I've had time to boobytrap the battlefield, cut their supply lines, and limit their tactical options."

And just had to laugh. All those AmerIndians lost every single one of their "guerrilla wars" against the European invaders.

Guerrillas can be beat - it just takes a genocide sometimes.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Lost Interest

Too stupid to read⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ignorance

You lost me when you blamed Down Syndrome on drug use. Educate yourself before you write about such things.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

They say the best revenge is a good life lived. Fuck that, This was excellent revenge on a cunt and all she screwed arounf with. Fuck her.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Story had some good points but I don't like the idea of fathering a child and letting it be raised by others especially scum like Steve. His other children lived good lives but the revenge children suffered. Why would anyone do that to their own offspring? In that sense Jim was as bad as his ex.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A 2 1/2 page story that really dragged and shouldnt have been 4 pages by the end.

It kind of felt like a whole lot of nothing and I gave up by the end of the 1st page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He puts the ex-wife through seven years of brutal suffering and yet he can find no compassion or generosity towards her at their final meeting? Providing her the means to live simply during whatever years she has left would cause him no financial discomfort but would change her prospects immeasurably. The fact he does not recognize his obligation to a fellow human shows he is less than that. Whether it is the result of defect or damage is uncertain, but he definitely now ranks as a monster.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Like it , most of it , the 2 slips :

<< Page 02 >> (this line should be removed)

<< Page 03 >> (this line should be removed)

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Verbose to the point off boring. In reality, it would have taken a team of chess champions to pull off this revenge. In hindsight I hope he hires good bodyguards for the wife and kids. He might want to get some for Claire also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much grinding for what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What she did was dispicable.

What you did was disgusting not to mention illegal, immoral.

I don't think for a moment you young wife would say oh yeah go ahead and bang another woman so some other man can pay for your other kid.

I think you are worse than your first wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous