I did not Mean To... Ch. 02

Story Info
My pool experience and learning to give and receive massages.
5k words
4.62
3.7k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

This story follows on from 'I did not mean to' in which I recounted my first voyeur experience.

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

I awoke feeling somewhat horny after a dreamless sleep. I was surprised, not by my horniness, but by the fact that I had had no dreams after my erotic experiences of the night before. I dream most nights and would not have been surprised to have dreamt something, but no, maybe I was spent after my two luscious orgasms. It was only six-ten, and my alarm was set for seven-fifteen. I switched it off then went and opened the blinds. The blinds of the room directly opposite and on the floor above were still closed.

The cafeteria did not serve breakfast till seven, so I pulled on a T-shirt, panties and shorts, socks, and runners. Leaving I grabbed my one-piece swimsuit and took the elevator down to the pool in the basement. The lighting was subdued but I could see someone was already swimming lengths with powerful grace. As I walked alongside the pool, I was taken by the fluidity of his muscular male body. Slipping into the changing room I stripped and put my stuff in a locker. With my swimsuit on I stepped through the mandatory quick shower and foot bath and headed straight for the steps. The torpedo was still going. I'm a strong swimmer and, while I knew I could not compete, I was going to give it my best shot.

Twenty minutes later I was done but he was still going. I went to the hot tub, set the jets going and sank all but my head and neck beneath the foam. I was just relaxing when he arrived. I looked up and took in this tall, well over six-foot, hairless body.

Then my eyes locked on his well-filled white speedo. I say white but as wet as it was, it was almost transparent. I could make out every detail of his coiled penis and hairless testicles as he stepped down into the tub and then all too soon, they were gone below the surface.

"Hi," he said, "I should tell you that everyone is supposed to wear a cap in the pool."

"I'm sorry. I'm new," I said contritely, noticing that he himself was wearing one.

"And I should also point out that technically this time on Wednesday mornings is reserved for the men's swim team." He was smiling pleasantly as he said this, "but as I'm the only one here today, I don't think we have to enforce that."

I realized I had seen a sign on the door but hadn't really stopped to read it.

"Sorry," I said again. In my embarrassment I could not wait to get out of there and I stepped by him and headed back to the changing room. I grabbed a fresh towel from a pile and headed back to where I assumed the showers would be and was surprised at the large tiled open shower area. I stepped over the low surround and went to the nearest shower and turned on the tap. I stood to one side to avoid the blast of cold water and as it warmed up, I stepped under the rain head. I squirted soap onto my palms and began to lather my body. I squirted out some shampoo and rinsed it into my hair. It was rather utilitarian but as I hadn't washed my hair in the two days since I arrived it would have to do.

"Wow, you really do like to break all the rules," said a voice and through the suds dripping down my face I saw my fellow swimmer standing looking at me. As I watched he peeled off his swim cap revealing a nice head of blond hair. He removed his speedo stepping out of it with the same fluid grace and his flaccid penis uncoiled into full view.

"You can't come in here," I said shocked at his affrontery no less than his complete nakedness. He must be six-foot six with genitals that matched his proportions to say the least.

"No, you shouldn't be in here," he replied, "This is the men's changing room."

"I..." but I was lost for words, "...I didn't mean to." Mean to what. I wasn't even speaking in coherent sentences. The shower, the unscented soap and shampoo, it all made sense. I was humbled with embarrassment but the blush which spread from my cheeks to my toes wasn't only fuelled by that. His weirdly hairless pale body was hot. I couldn't take my eyes of his crotch as he continued,

"Well, you're here, but I don't mind if you don't." He stepped to the shower head next to mine and turned it on. The momentary chill of the water did not bother him, and he began to lather his chest. I tried to drag my eyes away, but they kept going back. This was my first face to face encounter with a male penis and his seemed quite large. As I looked it seemed to be growing.

"I'd appreciate it if you stopped devouring my cock with your eyes," he said, "I'm in danger of getting excited what with your attention, not to mention that you keep moving that enchanting body closer to me."

I looked up, way up, into his smiling eyes. He did not seem too distressed. I'm tall, five-ten, so I'm quite conscious when someone towers over me. He was right I was standing right beside him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I've never seen one before," I said as my eyes returned to it and saw it was still growing and pointing accusingly at me.

"Why do you have no hair on your body?"

"Because I race for the University. Body hair creates drag so I have to keep my body hair free through waxing and shaving," he paused, "I can't believe you haven't seen a penis before."

"Well, not this close," and before I could stop myself, I said, "May I touch it?"

It was his turn to pause. It continued to grow more erect as I watched.

"Knock yourself out," he said and watched as I timidly reached out and took hold of it. It felt satiny soft, but I could feel the steel hardening inside it. I closed my fingers around it and gave it a couple if strokes up and down.

"You've done this before, you trickster," he said.

"Honestly no! But I kind of know what to do. I'm sorry if I shouldn't. Should I stop?" I found I was stroking his now firm penis again.

"No, don't," he said as his voice dropped an octave. He reached over and touched my breasts. It was my turn to step back.

"Fair's fair," he said as he pulled me towards him running his hands down my spine to my bum. It felt outrageously wicked, and something ignited in me. I continued to hold his penis, stroking it gently as his hand brushed my labia and discovered my clitoris. As his fingers rubbed it, I began to stroke harder, and as I felt his coming climax, he slipped a finger into me, and I felt mine too.

Sperm exploded out of him, and I grabbed his shoulder with my left hand as my knees almost gave way. His sperm kept coming. I caught a drop and brought it to mouth. Why? I have no idea. He was still gently stroking me down there as an aftershock passed through me.

"I'm Sven," he said moments later in an accent from my part of the country.

"Sounds Scandinavian."

"Nordic genes, but I'm a third generation Brit, born and raised in Huddersfield. But the oldest males in my family have all been Sven." So, he did live not so far from me then.

"I'm Andrea, But my friends call me Andie."

"I think we better get dressed, Andie. Just as well no one came in here. That was quite the start to my morning."

Once dressed I said, "See you," to Sven and went off to get breakfast

The dining hall was where everyone in residence who had signed up for it could eat their meals. It was generally a self-serve cafeteria except on special occasions when formal sit-down dinners were put on by outside caterers. I was just leaving when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see the student who had been in the fifth-floor room directly above the room across from mine.

"Hi, I'm Jason. I thought I recognised you even with clothes on, although you look even better without." Well, he could not have been more direct, could he? "And you are?"

"I'm Andrea but you can call me Andie."

"Fine, Andie it is. You must be one of the new in-take. I'm second year. I'd be happy to show you around.

We spent the morning attending a 'fayre' hosted by the Students Union. It was held in the main campus quadrangle and all the undergrad societies and clubs from the Chess Club to the Debating Society were there. I joined the Computer Science Society and the Weekend Adventure Club, which sounded like fun.

Jason invited me to go to a local pub for lunch. You could go to the cafeteria, but only breakfast and dinner were covered by the plan. The pub was a much better option and I felt excited going to a pub with a boy; my dating history was almost zero. During lunch he told me a bit about himself. He was studying, sorry, 'reading' physics, mostly the quantum kind as far as I could gather. He said he was going to a session on stress and relaxation techniques at three and I could join him if I wanted. I should just put on a T-shirt and shorts, as today's class was learning massage techniques.

It was already half past two and returning to my room I slipped my bra off from under my T and stripped off my shorts so I could remove my panties. He had said 'just a T and shorts' and I took him literally, pulled on my shorts and finished doing up my trainers. I felt very sexy as my neatly shaved landing strip rubbed against the fabric of my light cotton shorts. This was what they called 'going commando', first time but I liked it. I pulled on my hip-length jacket and headed out of the door. I should be in plenty of time for the relaxation session.

There were about eight people including Jason already there and two more drifted in after me. The room was set up with three massage tables. There were almost even numbers of guys and girls. Among the girls present I thought I recognized one and she winked and smiled at me. Where had I met her? The instructor was a fit, good-looking woman of around thirty.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca, I'm your instructor for today's session. As you can see, we have brought the tables out from the massage rooms," she said, indicating three doors on the left side of the open area. This is normally our physiotherapy space and she pointed to various pieces of equipment pushed back to the walls.

"Has everyone read the handout that was given out on Monday about the basics of massage?"

Most people said an enthusiastic 'Yes', but I had to say, "I didn't know about these sessions until today."

Rebecca handed me two sheets stapled together and continued, "No problem. If the others have done their homework, you'll soon catch up. Rule number one is never do something that is outside the patient's comfort zone without their consent. Massage can be painful but should never be intolerable. Only the recipient can judge that. OK to recap the five techniques we will be using are:

• Effleurage-Circular stroking movements.

• Petrissage-Kneading movements.

• Friction-Rubbing Strokes.

• Vibration-Shaking movements to loosen the body.

• Tapotement-Tapping.

Who wants to be our first patient? OK Brad. Lie down on the table and we'll begin. You can take your shirt off if you want."

The boy named Brad peeled off his top revealing a muscular chest and climbed onto the table where he lay face down. I had so little experience of the male body that even this gave me a mild thrill.

"Gloria, would you show us some 'effleurage'?" and she passed her a plastic bottle of body lotion.

Gloria stood beside the table as we all gathered on the other side with the instructor to watch.

Gloria dropped a little of the lotion on Brad's back and confidently started making light circular stokes across Brad's back moving from his shoulder blades to his waist. She was on her second circuit when Rebecca said, "Very good! You've done this before?"

"No, but I've had massages and I know what it feels like."

The instructor called on different people to demonstrate the different techniques going from softer to harder. The girls who had smiled at me was next up. It turned out her name was Joyce. I suddenly realized she was the brazen exhibitionist I had enjoyed watching while she was making out in the room across from mine and I felt myself starting to blush at the voyeuristic memory and my own subsequent behaviour.

Another girl called Janice was the last up. "Why don't you try kneading Brad's glutes?" Rebecca suggested. Janice looked puzzled.

"The muscles in his buttocks," clarified Rebecca, "These muscles can get very tight." She then placed Janice's hands palm down on Brad's buttocks. Janice ran her hands lightly over his butt cheeks. Even through he was wearing shorts she blushed as she did so. Rebecca stepped in and pressed the heel of her palms firmly into his butt, saying, "kneading means pressure. That's what's required to release tight muscle groups whether in the neck, the shoulders, the calves, or the glutes. If it's easier you can use your elbow to push into the glutes."

Janice now did so and Brad squirmed beneath the pressure. When he got off the table, he held his shirt in front of him to hide what I perceived to be a noticeable bulge in his shorts. Obviously, massage agreed with him.

"Who'll be our next patient? Well, Gloria, as you already seem to have a good grasp on the techniques, how about you?"

"Sure!" She stripped off both her top and shorts to reveal a high-cut thong bikini. Laying these aside on her chair she climbed on to the table. She lay face down and without being asked undid the straps on her bikini top lying with her breasts in the cups. I saw the guys' attention was divided between ogling the uncovered sides of her breasts and her taut naked butt cheeks separated by the strap of her bikini thong.

Those who had not already practiced techniques were invited to do so. Jason went before me giving various areas of her back hard taps to relax the tension she might have. He worked on her back and shoulders studiously avoiding the sides of her breasts. Then I took my turn pressing my fists into her naked glutes. She groaned as I did so.

While I was doing this, Rebecca said, "although we are talking about relaxation it is quite normal for our bodies to respond in perfectly natural ways. For example, this skin-on-skin contact can provoke unwanted arousal." She said this without looking at Brad who by now had put his shirt back on.

"It can also cause our normal systems to relax resulting in farts," almost everyone snickered, "and sometimes bringing on the urge to pee, or in men an ejaculation or in women an orgasm. No one should go into a therapeutic massage with the expectation of a 'happy ending', but these things can happen naturally without any direct sexual stimulus or intent."

"If you want to do up your top, Gloria you can turn over."

Gloria just held the cups to her breasts as she rolled on to her back. "I'm usually naked when I have a massage," she said. There were one or two intakes of breath from some of the guys as well as the girls. She had the kind of body one would like to see more of, and the material of the high-cut bikini thong stretched across her vulva covering only her most intimate area.

"Being naked or nude during a massage allows the therapist to apply techniques all over your body in the most natural way," offered Rebecca as she walked over to a cupboard to remove a bath towel. She folded it up and offered it to Gloria who placed it over her breasts and then laid her bikini top beside her head on the pillow. Everyone except me was watching as she did this. I wasn't sure but there might be the beginning of a damp spot on the purple cloth between her thighs. Perhaps it was just the shadow.

Rebecca now showed us how to massage the arms and hands ending by puling on each finger. She then moved to the Gloria's feet and began massaging her soles, toes, and ankles. As she did so she explained there was a whole version of massage that worked with the feet, ears and hands called 'reflexology'. Confident in her technique Rebecca constantly maintained eye contact with the class as she worked. She now began working up the right leg from the calf to the thigh. I didn't think she was going to trust the students to do this.

She raised and bent Gloria's right leg and pressed it high across her other leg, then moved it aside to open the hips. As she was explaining this, we all watched Gloria's body shift slightly, and the now definitely wet thong slide between her moistened labia as Rebecca laid the bent right leg flat on the table. After Rebecca repeated the move with the other leg Gloria was obviously feeling the effects of the thong's friction as her hand began to move toward her groin.

Whether it was to free the fabric from between her pussy lips or something else we did not find out as seeing our expressions Rebecca looked down at her patient. She blushed bright red as she hastily moved the towel down to cover Gloria's earthly delights, and in her haste to do so briefly uncovered her breasts and hard nipples. Clearly Gloria had become very aroused as her hand continued to move under the towel to where her thong was lodged.

"I'm sorry. One should always be attentive to the patient or client's condition. That was my error." She paused, obviously flustered. "Thank you, Gloria," she said. Gloria sat up and put on her bikini top clearly unfussed that everyone could see her nicely tanned breasts.

"No worries," she said, smiling at Rebecca, as she wrapped the towel round her waist and slid from the table.

I noticed some bulges, not to mention two definite tents, in the guys' shorts as Rebecca said, "Let's take a quick break." I was feeling somewhat juicy myself and I wasn't wearing underwear.

Was my arousal evident to anyone but me I wondered feeling my dampness and knowing I had no underwear on. I now realized I might have taken Jason's advice to just wear shorts and a top too literally. Should I be worried? We had all moved over to the coffee table when Rebecca called a break. Now that Gloria, back in her shorts and top, had rejoined us, the guys formed a circle around her. Only the man I now knew as Mark still had a bit of a tent in his shorts and I wondered if, like me, he was not wearing underwear.

The two-hour session had lasted just fifty-four minutes so far and I could see that Rebecca was debating whether to call it a day. Clearly, the students expected more. Realizing she did not really have an option, she said, "Enough group instruction. You all have the basics. Split into three groups, one for each table and take turns practicing what you have learned. She handed out plastic bottles of body lotion."

Jason and Joyce had joined me and as there were clearly too many men at Gloria's table, Mark came over to join us. We did as we were told, and I noticed Rebecca joined a table so there were four people at each table.

"Who goes first?" asked Jason, meaning who would be the patient. I wasn't in a hurry to volunteer given I had no underwear, but Mark seemed ready even though I wasn't sure he was wearing any either. He stripped off his top and imagine my surprise when he pulled off his shorts. He was wearing boxers although the material was so thin, I could see 'it' flopping around inside them. As he climbed on the table and lowered himself face down, it fell out of the fly, and I saw it clearly before he lay on it. It wasn't a stiffy yet but not exactly flaccid.

Maybe Jason had seen it too and hoped I hadn't for he did not say anything. Instead, he began working on releasing the knots in Mark's shoulders. Then It was my turn, and I went to work on his feet instead. I wasn't quite sure if Mark had been rocking his body on the tables while Jason was working on him, but I was pretty sure he was when I massaged the soles of his feet. He was fucking the table. For God's sake how perverted was that.

"Turn over," I said in a commanding voice. That should stop him. He turned onto his back and quickly slipped his semi-erect cock back into his boxers as he did so. "Joyce, get a towel," I said. She had just come back with a towel from the cupboard when Rebecca came over.

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers
12