I did not Mean To... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing here?" I had quickly begun working on Mark again and massaging the area on the back of his ankle just above the heel. Joyce was about to put the towel in place when I felt Mark's body jerk and raised my head to see his erect cock jump from his fly to shoot a spurt of semen up around his navel. He had his eyes firmly shut as if unaware of what was happening.

"Oh, my goodness!" said Rebecca, "That sometimes happens, a spontaneous release as the muscles relax." That may be true, but I knew he had been working for it, the little pervert. However, there did not seem any point in saying anything and I went and fetched some tissues. Mark apologised as he cleaned himself up. When Rebecca left, we suggested he should go and rest...outside. He hesitated but got the message. As least, he had not messed up the table.

The three of us looked at each other. I climbed onto the table and lay down on my stomach. Jason stood at the head of the table and began by lightly massaging my shoulders and found a few knots and applied more pressure so he could release them, slightly painful, but very freeing. Simultaneously, Joyce began massaging my feet and ended by pulling each toe lightly. She moved to my ankles, and it was surprisingly pleasurable. Kneading the side of my calves was less so, but still started a slight thrill in my groin. Then Joyce moved higher and began kneading my glutes. I guess Jason took a break and watched.

As they had me turn over Jason handed me the towel. I was feeling quite juicy and was fairly sure the crotch of my shorts was damp so I draped the towel over my torso. I'm fairly tall and it barely covered from my tits to my thighs. I pinned it underneath my arms. Lying on my back I could see Joyce now at the head of the table as she began by lightly massaging my temples. It was quite soothing. Jason meantime had started working up my legs again from the feet. I separated my legs as he went up the inside above the knee to where the towel rested on my inner thigh just below where my shorts ended. Joyce joined him and said, "Let's change places, you can massage her chest."

"I don't think that's a thing," responded Jason.

"Well, if you are going to do her leg muscles you need to go higher."

Jason did so his hand moving under the towel.

"Is that all right?" he asked.

I could feel he was within millimetres of my pussy, but I said, "Fine!"

I realised he must he already be reaching inside my shorts but would not have realised I was not wearing underwear. He began working on the other leg starting again just above the knee. This time, whether he meant to or not, his hand went a little higher and touched my groin...well, the edge of my pussy. Now, he must know I wasn't wearing anything under my shorts.

He hesitated..."Is that all right?"

"Yes," I said again, surprising myself at my boldness. He started at the knee again on the first leg and must have felt my wetness as he reached my pussy lips. He lingered a second and then repeated the process on the other leg. By now he had unwittingly pushed the towel up to my groin and my cotton shorts' legs with it.

"Oh! Look who's not wearing undies," whispered Joyce, "You stay on the left leg and I'll be on the right."

No sooner had she uttered these words than I felt my groin being gently rubbed and probed from both sides. This intimate dual massage was amazing and I could quickly feel my arousal growing to where I was sure I was not just moist but leaking juices.

Joyce was the first to slip a finger into my wet crack and move it in and out. "Who is the perv now?" I thought to myself, "Probably both of us, but it feels so good."

Jason who had been running his fingers up and down my clit was not slow to follow her lead. Between them they were running their fingers in and out of my well lubricated vagina. At one point I swear Joyce had all five fingers in me. Was she trying to fist me? I had heard of that. The arousal was outrageous, and I found myself rising off the table to meet the thrust of her fingers. I was ready to scream, But gave a stifled but audible, "Uuhgg!" instead. I was on the verge of what would probably been an exceptional orgasm, when Jason pressed hard on my pelvis holding me on the table as he whispered, "People are looking, Rebecca's also looking this way. I think she'll be coming over."

In less than a second the towel was back in place and Joyce was running her fingers back down to my calves. Jason was once again massaging my scalp and I could smell my musk on his sticky fingers as I tried to let my racing heartbeat slow down.

Joyce lifted my bent right leg across my left leg in just the way that we had been shown as Rebecca approached. She then moved it to the outside and laid it flat. She did the same with my left leg ending with me with my knees bent out and my feet together. This might not have been her best choice of moves. Although the towel was more or less still in place, it had shifted back up to my thighs again taking the front of my shorts' legs with it. I was lying there still almost in an erotic trance. My cunt (there I've used the C word) was desperately missing their fingers.

Just then Rebecca arrived to see what was going on, I knew she could probably see at least part of my engorged labia and open juicy pussy. She did a sort of double take looking at the other two, but she only asked me, "Are enjoying your massage and I nodded and whispered, "Yes!" She shook her head but was smiling.

After that we swapped places. Jason stripped to his shorts, but I could tell he was wearing jockeys. I had indeed taken him too literally. Joyce and I did our best and I could just feel that his cock was growing and pushing against the boundaries of its confinement. As Rebecca returned again to see how we were doing I moved back to massaging his shoulders.

"Time's up," she announced, looking at her watch, "Thank you everyone. I hope you found the session informative. You can book a session with a professional if you need to. However, as they are expensive, you can also book one of the massage rooms, just two people, and only when a professional staff member is on duty. Remember the rooms are for therapeutic massage only and we do periodic checks. Some of you seem to think it was about tantric massage or worse. You can look that up if you don't know what I mean. I am not going to explain.

Oh! One last thing, the next session the day after tomorrow is on 'Stress Reduction and techniques for Better Sleep.' There is no advance preparation required."

Someone called, "Is there one for better waking up?"

We all thanked her and left the hall in groups talking quietly. I had no idea what had been going on at the other tables, but everyone seemed content and/or at least thoughtful.

"Well, that was fun!" said Joyce. Why don't you two come over to Chad's room after supper this evening. It's Building D Room 404. We can have some fun."

That made sense, my room was Building C Room 404, right across from his. I had not met Chad but I had seen him. It seemed I was making friends fast. Joyce was right. Massage is such fun!

THE END?

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

12