I did not Mean To... Ch. 03

Story Info
A party stripping game turns wild.
4.7k words
4.51
8.4k
7
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

I did not mean to ... Chapter 3

By Dawn R

This story follows on from 'I did not mean to' and 'I did not mean to Chapter 2', in which I recounted my first sexual experiences as a virgin entering college. I am keeping it in Exhibition and Voyeur, because that's all I thought it would be when it started,

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

I'm Andrea Smythe, I was born in Micklethwaite in West Yorkshire, a tiny village, but old enough to be mentioned in the Doomsday Book in the eleventh century. From the age of three I grew up in Leeds. Now I was entering my first year in university in the English midlands, which was as far South as I had been except for two family trips to London.

It was Wednesday evening the end of the third day of orientation week, and I could not quite believe what had happened in the previous twenty-four hours. Now Joyce had invited to...what...a party, I think, at Chad's room in the next building to mine. I had not actually met Chad, although I had watched him and Joyce making out, and they had both seen me masturbate while I watched, so we weren't exactly strangers. I mean I would recognize him when I met him again.

Nevertheless, I felt nervous as I knocked on the door of room 404 at five to eight.

I hadn't been sure what to wear. What it a party or just hanging out? All she had said was that we would have fun. Not wanting to be too casual I put on a nice cardigan over a summer frock. The autumn evenings were getting cooler although the weather had been nice.

The door opened and there stood Joyce, inside I could see Jason, whom I had already met, chatting with Chad and another guy, whom I did not recognize. Maybe this was going to be a party? Even though they were dressed casually I was glad I had dressed up. Chad came over to introduce himself and Brian, who had walked over with him. They were both second year like Jason and Joyce. I waved at Jason, as Chad offered me a fruit punch. I got the strong smell of rum before trying a sip. I have to admit it was good and I took a larger sip of it. I'm always nervous around strangers and now that I have the occasional drink, I find it relaxes me.

Joyce was over by the side table pouring herself a punch which I think was not her first. I would not have put her down as the nervous type, but who knows? Just then there was a knock on the door and Chad stepped over to open it. Who should be standing there in all his six-foot-six glory, but Sven, the swimmer, accompanied by a petite girl, whose name I did not catch at first. She was Chinese from Hong Cong. Joyce came and gave her a drink and we started talking. Her Chinese name was not so easy on the English tongue and I quickly found out she went by Blossom. She was first year like me and knew none of the others. She had met Sven at this morning's Student Union 'fayre'. It turned out he was in his third year and a known athlete, not just for his swimming, although that was his primary sport.

About ten minutes later as we were all getting to know each other two more guys arrived, Bill and Stanley. They both sounded to me like Londoners, although Stanley, also in his third year, was big and black, not as tall as Sven but more solid. It turned out he was a rugby player, a prop forward on the university's first fifteen. His double majors were in physics and biosciences, and he wanted to go on to get his Masters in nano-biophysics. I did not even know it was a thing. It made perfect sense when he explained it, but I'm not sure I could explain it to you. I did find he had an easy manner, an engaging smile, and a great sense of humour.

Promptly at eight thirty Joyce said, "It's fun time. Those of you I know, will enjoy this and I hope Blossom and Andie will too. We are going to play strip poker."

Strip Poker? Me? Why did she think I would be up for this? I looked at the others and only Blossom looked as confused as I was. But then we were the only first years and I realized it was probably another prank, so I thought I should play it cool and say nothing. Blossom said she had never played poker.

"Why not make it 'pontoon', you know 'twenty-one', it's quicker," offered Chad, but now there were three of us who did not know the game.

"My card knowledge doesn't go much beyond 'high card'," I said to be funny.

"Excellent suggestion, Andie! It's simple and quick." The others all nodded, even Blossom.

"Okay," Chad continued, "the rules are as follows. Everyone is dealt a card face down. Then when I say 'reveal' we all turn them over. The loser is the one with the lowest card and they have to take off a piece of clothing. We can all start by taking off our shoes and our socks, as they don't count."

As everyone took these off, Blossom whispered to me, "Are they serious? I've read of games like this online, is everyone going to be naked?"

"It's just a prank," I said, and I hoped my confidence was justified, "We'll play a few rounds and then stop. You should say if you're not comfortable." I kind of hoped she would.

"No, I wasn't to fit in. It might be fun," and she giggled, "These are some sexy boys. Can you imagine Sven naked?" I said nothing.

By now Chad had finished shuffling and dealt one card face down to each player. "By the way, if two or more players have the same low card, they all lose."

"What about suits?" asked Brian.

"Suits don't count, besides no one is wearing one."

As we all groaned at his pun, he said, "Reveal."

Brian lost and shrugged off his sweater. I realized we had no idea how much anyone was wearing. Brian got to deal.

"Reveal," he said, and I found I had lost. I took off my cardigan, suddenly realizing the next thing to go would be my frock. I knew I should panic but I was rather excited.

Joyce came around filling our glasses. The losers on the next two rounds were Bill and Jason respectively. Looking around I realized there were six guys and only three girls. After the next round when Bill lost again I thought that might be interesting as he was now sitting bare chested and his jeans would be next.

"Too slow," said Joyce to my surprise, "It's after nine already."

"Okay," said Chad, "New rules, only high card does not lose anything."

"What if more than one has the same high card?"

"Then those people all win that round. Everyone understand the new rules, everyone in?"

I looked at Blossom. She wasn't even looking at me. She was holding Sven's hand and nodding vigorously. Oh well, I wasn't going to be the wimp.

Bill had paused but was now dealing again.

"Reveal!"

As the cards turned over, I saw Blossom was the winner. Up until now I was the only girl who had taken anything off. Now Bill took off his jeans revealing a conspicuous bulge in his 'y' fronts, I realized my frock would have to go. Joyce did not have a sweater but she did have jeans. She sat in bra and jeans; I sat in my designer bra and French panties. I was glad I had put on a nice underwear even if they were quite skimpy. I had got whistles as my frock came off and found I was aroused even as I blushed. Stanley, Sven and Chad still all wore their shirts, while Brian and Jason were now bare chested. This was fun! Now I was wondering at what point we would stop.

Meanwhile, Joyce asked Chad to make sure everyone had a drink. I thought it was probably my fourth, but who's counting. As Bill had just dealt, the cards were passed to me, and I dealt. I paused waiting and then realized I had to call, "Reveal."

Brian won. Blossom who didn't have a sweater looked at me panic-stricken. I just shrugged and she slowly removed her blouse. Joyce and I both lost our bras, and this was followed by more wolf whistles. Her boobs were bigger than mine, but mine are nicely rounded and perky. I don't really need a bra. I was aware my nipples were hard as doorknobs. Jason took off his jeans and Bill lost his underpants. His penis was clearly in a state of arousal, though not hard hard. Sven, Chad, and Stanley were now bare chested, and I noticed of the three only Chad had chest hair. Of course, I now knew Sven removed his for his swimming.

"Okay," said Chad, "Bill is our first loser, from now on losers do forfeits."

"What are forfeits?" I asked.

"Things you have to do, kind of like dares," said Joyce. I looked around no one seemed to disagree. What the hell?

On the next round wonder of wonders I won. Sven, Chad, Brian and Stanley all dropped their jeans as did Blossom. Jason's 'y' fronts came off to reveal an incipient erection. I looked at Bill and realized he had now grown quite a firm erection too. Then I looked at Joyce, she stood and dropped her jeans. Seems I wasn't the only one who had gone commando today. She was happily standing there naked. No wonder the boys were getting erections, I was feeling quite fruity myself with all the nudity. Remember, only this morning I had seen, and touched, Sven's penis and that was my first encounter with a penis in the flesh, so to speak. Now they were literally popping up everywhere.

"Hello Bill, " said Chad, "looks like you have the honour of the first forfeit. I think you should let Joyce have a feel as she is the hostess."

I assume Bill had been to one of these parties before, because he walked over to meet Joyce and as they stood in front of all of us, she wrapped her hand around his thing and began to stroke it vigorously.

"That's enough," said Chad after a minute, "Don't want him shooting his load prematurely."

Joyce then said, "Andie should have chosen the forfeit. That the winner's prerogative." I thought she should have said prerogative, but said nothing. I dealt and would you believe it, I won again. This time I shared the win with Joyce, and as all the guys were now naked, I had a wicked thought.

"I want the guys to line up so I can look at their penises." Might as well have a learning experience I thought.

"and measure them, I'll get a ruler," added Joyce. Chad handed her a plastic ruler from his desk drawer.

In preparation I downed my punch. They were all erect and I measured them in the order they lined up. First came Jason with his foreskin, just under six inches. "Six Inches," said Joyce. Next was Sven. I had thought he was seriously big and I was right, just over seven inches. "Seven and a quarter," said Joyce. By chance Brian came next. He was the other uncircumcised one, and foreskin and all, he was barely five inches, if that. "Five and a quarter," said Joyce and I caught on, she wanted them all to feel good about themselves, especially Brian, whom I had already realized was noticeably the smallest.

Bill was "six and a quarter." Chad was "six and a half," and finally Joyce pronounced Stanley who was more than six and a half as, "six and three quarters." No one should have any complaints.

If we'd had a tape measure, I might have liked to measure their girth. Stanley would have been a clear winner with Sven and Chad second and third respectively. Chad's penis was interesting. The head was the thickest part, at least until it got closer to his testicles. It looked like a mushroom. In fact, on close inspection, all their 'cocks' looked a bit different.

I had originally thought the forfeit would just involve looking, but of course I could not measure them without touching and I had taken the opportunity to give each one a firm rub just to make sure they were at their peak so to speak. By now I was feeling really juicy. I still couldn't quite believe this was happening.

And then it was time to play I let Joyce deal and Chad won.

"For the next four minutes anyone can feel up anyone else. You don't have to partner up just move around as you want."

I moved to Stanley. I was mesmerized by his thickness and wanted to put my hand around it properly to see if I could touch my fingers to my thumb. I have quite long fingers but no way. I did get a good grip on it though and began stroking him. I felt hands on my bum and Jason was fondling me there. He was quickly replaced by Chad who dropped his hand to move my legs apart and then knelt down to run his fingers over my wet pussy. Joyce came and took Stanley away from me and I found Brian in front of me. I smiled politely as I wanked him vigorously. I was more focused on enjoying the fingers that Chad had thrust inside me. Brian was fingering my clit and I could feel the waves of pleasure that presage an orgasm building.

At that moment Brian shot his load in a series of high spurts the first few of which hit me from my right breast to my navel to the landing strip above my vag. He cupped his hand to limit the amount hitting the floor. It was quite impressive for such a small cock. Joyce appeared with a handful of tissues some for him, some for me and some for the floor. Both Brian and Chad had stopped fingering me and thankfully I went off the boil, although I was still simmering nicely.

Brian stood there wiping himself in front of me, while I also wiped his cum off me.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I have a rather short fuse, but I'm better after I reload," and he pointed to already erect penis. It seemed like it had hardly gone down. Was that a result of being smaller or just his speciality?

What other people had been doing was unknown to me, but Brian's eruption had put the focus of everyone on the two of us. Joyce gave us each a refilled glass of punch.

Chad quickly said, "My deal," and the game was on again, although I could not imagine what would come next.

Jason won and before any announcement he consulted with Chad and Bill.

"We call this "Ladies choice" for reasons that will become obvious. Each gentleman may pick a lady to do whatever he and the lady mutually decide. Each lady may refuse one gentleman, but in fairness to all once refused that gentleman cannot be refused by the lady of his second choice. However, what they do must be mutually agreed. The consent of both parties is always paramount. After that's finished the ladies, if they wish, may choose a different gentleman for whatever activity would please them both most."

I am not sure whether it was my sixth or seventh rum punch I was now downing. I know I had not meant to drink this much. I remembered that at the start of the evening I had set myself a limit of four. Like everyone else, I had at some point taken the opportunity to go for a pee and now I decided it was time again before this latest challenge. When I came out, Brian was outside the door, I thought at first, he was waiting to go in, but instead he asked if I would be his partner.

As politely as possible I pointed out we had just been partners and I felt obliged to refuse his kind offer. He was not entirely happy and went past me into the toilet. At least he could not be refused again. As I returned to the room Chad made me the same offer. As I saw Jason was already heading to the bedroom with Joyce, and I had already used my right of refusal I said I would be delighted. I had really hoped my friend Jason would be my partner.

When we reached the second bedroom we found Blossom and Bill fondling each other on the bed. Chad said, "Move over," and they did. He pulled me down beside him and started playing with my clit. He was very gentle and as I took hold of his mushroom-headed penis he said, "Smythe, that's a bit of a la-di-da name, isn't it?"

I was also just rubbing him gently as I answered, "Yes, it is. My great-great grandfather spelled it Smith and as it happened, he was...a blacksmith. The story is that my great grandmother's maiden name was Lord and she refused to give up being a lord to become a smith, so my great grandfather legally changed the spelling."

"Fascinating," he said, as he put three fingers of his other hand in me. By now I was aware that Bill was in the process of mounting Blossom right beside me. Apparently with her eager approval. He began fucking her furiously. I found the situation weird, but also found I was incredibly turned on. Suddenly out of the blue I found myself saying, "Fuck me. Please fuck me?" Even though I'm sure I did not mean to.

Of course, Chad did not need to be asked twice. My legs parted with a will of their own as I rolled on my back. Up until now, I had somehow kept my grip on the head of his penis. I let go and waited in impatient anticipation for him to place its tip against my cunt. What was I doing? I wondered if I should tell him I was still a virgin, but decided it was a bit late to bring in distractions; suppose he stopped.

Then I felt him pushing in and I was adjusting to accommodate the mushroom while feeling all these new sensations. If there was any vestige of my hymen remaining I did not feel it. His entry certainly stretched me but was otherwise painless; better than that, it reawakened all those simmering excitements that the earlier touching had aroused in me.

Chad probably wasn't the guy I would have objectively picked to deflower me, but then this situation was unique and I was so ready. Too ready, I was already cresting and he had barely started. I was rushing to meet his thrusts my hips rising from the bed. The sounds of the pair next to us grunting to a climax only added to the emotion and less than a minute later the muscles in my pelvis and stomach were knotting in spasm. My eyes rolled back in my head as I lost control and Chad slowed.

"Wow, that was quick," he said. I was embarrassed, as the aftershocks coursed through me.

"Let's go a little slower this time, shall we?" he said, and I realized he was still lodged firmly in me. If I said anything it was mumbled agreement and he started again as I tried to steady my heart rate. He wasn't kidding; slower...he was hardly moving, just sliding in and out of me as if he had all the time in the world. Then he brought his right hand down to gently rub my clit at the same time. The build was slow but steady and before long I was thrusting at him to urge him to speed up. It was no use. He just kept going at his pace until I was ready to scream, which I eventually did as the waves of a second less intense orgasm rolled through me.

I realized Blossom and Bill must have left, and Jason was standing at the door. I think everyone must have heard me.

"Time to change," said Chad and I heard a slight 'plop' as he pulled the mushroom head of his still stiff cock out of my juicy vag. He got up and Jason, who was now standing beside me, said, "is it okay if I join you?"

As I already said, he would have been my original choice. I smiled at him even though in my post-orgasmic daze I am not sure I quite knew what was happening. What I had not understood was that as there were six men, and only three of us 'ladies', we were expected to do it all again. It was only fair that each of the 'gentlemen' should have a turn. My God, I had just given up me virginity...and yet I was so ready to go again.

By now he had wrapped my hand around his stiffening cock and moved it up and down. Once he knew I had it in my grasp and my hand was obediently moving, he produced a tube of lube and began massaging some onto my clit and labia. The lube was cool and felt good especially when he put more on his fingers and slid them into me, three fingers first, then all five including the thumb. He pulled out a little and his thumb rubbed up and down outside as the fingers went in and out. I wasn't really thinking about anything other than that amazing mushroom head and the fact Chad had not even come. Was I no good at this?

Then I realized Jason had put his cock was in me and he was moving faster than Chad. It was pleasant, not in the least painful, but not particularly exciting. I did not want to spoil it for him, so I tried to meet his thrusts as he just kept going faster and faster and panting with the effort. Then I felt him cum deep inside me and he collapsed against me.

"I've dreamt of that all afternoon," he said, he was almost crying. I was sorry I had felt so little when it meant so much to him. Funny, he was the one I would have chosen to take my virginity. I guessed I was all orgasmed out. Joyce and Blossom were standing at the door as he got off me. Joyce handed each of us a couple of tissues; then turned to me and saying, "It's your turn to choose."

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers
12