I did not Mean To... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into the living area, everyone was there still all naked. The first thing that struck me was that Bill and Brian were all shrunken, their penises I mean. As was Jason who had stepped by me to join them. By contrast Sven's, Chad's and Stanley's were hard and looking angry.

"Blossom and I agreed you choose first," said Joyce handing me another glass of punch. I had lost track of my other one.

Without thinking what it meant, I said I chose Stanley. He was standing right there smiling at me so nicely. "Just let me go to the loo."

As I sat drinking the punch while peeing, I realized what the choice meant. When I came out, there were already two strategically placed pillows on the floor.

"This I want to watch," said Joyce taking Chad's hand.

Blossom had chosen Sven, but now said, "me too."

What was I to do? I just lay down with my head on one pillow and the other under my bum. Stanley gave his penis a few extra rubs. It looked even bigger than when I measured it. He got on his knees between my legs and applied some more cool lube. I was vaguely aware of everyone around us.

"Here," said Joyce placing two fat cushions from the sofa behind my back, "I think you'll want watch."

The funny thing is she was right. As soon as Stanley moved forward with his big thick cock I was wondering whether it would really fit. He did not share that concern but was nevertheless gentle, easing it in a bit at a time. The feeling was different. It stretched me wider and filled me in a new way. If I thought, I was done with orgasms I was very wrong. Just watching his thick black penis going slowly in and out of my lily-white untanned groin was crazily arousing. I was being touched in new places reaching from what I guessed was my G spot to what I knew was my cervix. Momentarily painful at times but what a rush. I was back to lifting my bum to meet him as my upper body climbed back on the cushions.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" someone was screaming, and I knew it was me before all the others joined in like a Greek chorus. They kept going as I ran out of breath as the two of us raced each other to the finish. I was right on the edge when I felt his pelvis jerk. That first jerk tipped me over the edge and I felt my eyes roll back as successive spasms of his warm seed were deposited deep inside me.

Everyone was looking anxious when I finally opened my eyes. It seems I passed out for a moment.

"Fucking brill," said Joyce, "You made him come. These guys like to say they can go all night without coming and it's a point of pride. Well done! All you need to do now is fuck Sven or Chad and if you get one of them to come it'll be a new record."

"I didn't get Chad to come before," I said, "He made me come at least twice."

"Any two of them would be a record," said Joyce and that's how I came to experience Sven's extra length. He was going to use a condom but Joyce said that would count as my victory if he couldn't take it skin-on-skin like everyone else. She didn't consult me. As it happened, I didn't break the record but he did manage to give me another mind-crushing orgasm, as I gave it my all.

At some point someone I think it was Joyce had put their hand over my mouth. Apparently, it got pretty noisy, and not the least of it was me. That explained why when my eyes refocused after my final orgasm, I saw four guys in Pjs or dressing gowns among the onlookers. They were the early complainers who had been invited in. Chad was at the door explaining to the late complainers that it was all over. It was just after midnight.

I said, "Sorry," as Joyce lifted me to my feet.

In a quiet voice she said, "Rubbish, you gave it your best shot. At least, you got Stanley to cum and that's a first. Jeez! Andie, you are quite the experienced little whore. Chad fucks me all the time, but at these parties it's a matter of pride for those three to last the evening."

She paused and then in a louder voice said, "I proclaim Andie the winner. One for the ladies!" and everyone clapped, as Chad and Sven laughed and nudged an embarrassed Stanley. I think 'experienced little whore' was a compliment, an expression of approval. As someone who has just surrendered her virginity, I would not like it to become my college reputation. I mean she just whispered it to me. As it turned out these guys didn't gossip, at least not in a way to trash me. I wondered what would have happened if there had been more girls present.

Afterwards I got to thinking it seemed odd that any guy would deny himself a climax just to prove some macho point. Anyway, that's the story of my first time...times, virgin no more, but despite the lube I was really chafed and sore when I woke up the next day. I had definitely been ready to lose my virginity but with four guys I barely knew on the same night. That I definitely did not mean to do.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

12