I Did The Deed

Story Info
A son has the opportunity to achieve his greatest fantasy.
5.2k words
4.08
54.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 18th had been a week earlier and I was still enjoying the buzz of being an adult. However, my grey-haired dad seemed to believe that it was his mission in life to ruin my enjoyment in favour of me getting on with my life the same way he had. He would be practically glowing with pride each time he told me about him getting a job with a local business at 16 and working his way up until he ran the place. Then, near bankrupting himself to buy the business from its previous owner, who promptly retired to the Caribbean, never to be heard from again.

My problem with this, besides my expected place in the continuation of his story, had to do with dad being a wreck. 49 years old, though not sick, he was physically and mentally exhausted. I did want that and he seemed see this as some kind of character flaw?

I was tired of arguing with him, of his superior attitude and stubborn refusal to see anybody else's point of view but his own. My frustration finally exploded.

'I don't want your life!' I told him angrily.

Only to realise almost immediately how much that hurt him. Guilt swamped me, he'd been on me over this for the last two years, it had all finally come to a head that afternoon in June and I wasn't the only one to blame! Not that he would ever see it that way.

My decision made, there is no way I could live in this house under his impossible rules. To begin looking for a flat, I needed money and not a penny would come from him. There was a local newsagent, where I occasionally worked part-time. Asking the manager, Martin if he had any extra shifts for me, hoping he could take me on full-time if I impressed him enough. It was just pure luck that someone was off sick. This was probably a short-term thing, but how else was I to start earning any money?

When I was at home, I tried to avoid Dad, which was easier than it sounds. He seemed to live at that business. Which often left mum fuming and feeling neglected.

Boxing up my things meant me living out of a suitcase. My resentment at his attitude was growing more and more every time I had to unpack to find clothes. There is no-one for me to talk to about this, it being the summer holidays all my friends were away with their families. Dad didn't believe in family holidays, I would be packed off to live with a relative while he and mum headed for Portugal. If I wanted a holiday, he told me, I could earn one.

My mum, Moira, was 38 and got admiring looks from every man she passed. She looked a lot like the actress Bree Turner. Gorgeous shoulder-length brown hair and big brown eyes with flawless skin. My hair is from her but cut much shorter and my blue-grey eyes are from her father. Neither she or dad knew where I got my 6 feet, 3 inches and stocky build from, as they have shorter slimmer builds.

One look in the mirror after a shower makes me briefly wonder if mum might have fooled around when she was younger. That gave me some very pleasurable speculation about her inclinations. My mum's sexy body had been the stuff of my masturbation fantasies for years. Imagined blow-jobs, anal, tit-wanks, even foot-jobs. Though my deepest-darkest fantasy was to 'do the deed' with her, to get my own mum pregnant. To watch as the passing month's causing her belly to swell with our baby growing inside. The shower titles have been white-washed over that one a lot!

Which brings me nicely to where it all began.

It was the day of the local street party. A business acquaintance (See: Rival) of my dad's paid for the food and drink, arranged music and dancing, the games and prizes; everyone was dressed in their best, enjoying themselves with kids running around laughing as they play their games.

Martin had told me he had no work for me today, so I was stuck at home leafing through the Flats Available ad's in the back of the local rag because dad pointedly pointed out that only people with a real job were invited.

I had no idea how long they've been away when I heard them in the hall. They were loud, which meant they were very drunk. I suppose it was dad's way of dealing with his business acquaintance showing off his success. Mum just enjoyed her red wine.

Too loudly, he told mum he was going to lie down but only made it as far as the living room couch. Mum wanted to be in her own bed. Our house is actually quite old, it belonged to dad's grandparents, for some reason I've never learned why the stairs are a tight wooden spiral. Mum got used to it over the years but she didn't really like them, as they sometimes left her dizzy. It was the case today, as the drink and the tight turns left her turned around so much that instead of the master bedroom, she came into mine!

I turned around at the sound of my door opening to see my mum enter unsteadily in a slinky blue cocktail dress and kick off her black high-heels. Completely oblivious to me sitting at my desk, she dropped her handbag on the bedside table to collapse into my bed.

Whatever way she landed caused a knee to cock up and the hem of her dress to roll up. It took me a shocked-delighted second to realise she was not wearing any knickers! The glistening slice of her pussy was clearly visible to me and the predictable happened! My cock was extending itself down my left pants leg like a length of hot steel.

My perfect MILF of a mum was laying on my bed, the loud snores from downstairs told me dad was out of the picture for hours and my cock started doing all my thinking. Rising to close the door and turn to the bed, it was a matter of a moment to undo the side-zip to roll the dress up her shapely body, revealing her bare breasts. Gently navigating her head and the gold chain that got caught in the rolls of fabric, I dropped it on the floor. At last, my sexy mum was naked on my bed. Slowly turning her on to her back brought her into a much more accessible position with knees bend and legs parted.

Any other son would have covered her in the duvet and gone back to the newspaper. All I can only tell you is that this was for me was the bucket-list moment of bucket-list moments! There she was, naked and available! Her flushed pink pussy-lips slightly open and inviting, and her too drunk to know. Given our normal circumstances, nothing could stop me taking this chance and her!

Her full round breasts were rising and falling with each breath and leaving me breathless. Leaning forward, my tongue circled the surrounds of her left nipple. She moaned in response. Her nipple popped up thick and hard, I applied my mouth to sucking and teasing. My cock was getting hotter and harder as I continued, only to feel something damp hit my leg where it was kneeling between hers. Looking down, I realised why her pussy looked wet! She was squirting! I grinned, my gorgeous mom was a squirter?!

I can only guess that while at the party with a few drinks on her, she had spotted someone attractive enough to get her a little hot and bothered? Whoever it had been, I sent out a silent thanks to the sterling work they had done.

This was simply too much! With her now in perfect position to be fucked, my clothes were thrown from me. My balls had never felt so tight, my cock so ready. Both knees between her legs, bracing myself with my left arm, my hand guiding the tip of my cock to the wet folds of her pussy. Instinct screamed at me to thrust hard, but that would wake her too soon! She could only wake to an orgasm caused by my sperm hitting her cervix and filling her womb to make that vital connection deep within her. The idea that she might not be fertile at this time simply never occurred to me.

I couldn't wait any longer, her pussy lips parted as cockhead entered her and by reflex, her hips rose to meet mine. The feel of it after having waiting so long was everything I hoped for and so much more. A warm, slippery, tight channel. My hips continued to slowly send my raging cock deeper into the perfect pussy. My most imagined sexual fantasy was actually...happening! I was actually trembling with anticipation, wanting to just fuck with abandon, to just let myself go. I could feel her getting wetter around my cock as each thrust let momentum take me a little deeper. The sensation rolling up and down my spine was like static lightning, my skin felt hot.

Again, her instincts worked without her conscious knowledge as her long smooth legs wrapped themselves around mine to pull me closer and deeper into her. My mind was gone, all there was for me was the hot exhilaration of thrusting into the woman I've lusted after for half my life.

My cockhead must be near her cervix, the gateway to my frenzied goal; my bite of the forbidden fruit! Mum's body was twitching under me, her pussy seemed to be writhing around my length. Her legs tightened their grip and slid upward over me as her moans grew louder. Past caring if they woke dad or even if I woke her. This was something that I had imagined too many times and none of those horny wet dreams came even come close to the all-encompassing experience enveloping me. It felt like I could do this forever! Eventually though, I began to feel the tightening of my balls get worse. My cock was swelling up and her moans were getting louder.

Her body began thrashing about as if in the throes of a nightmare, her tits bouncing around crazily and yet somehow, she was still drunkenly unaware.

I leaned forward, bracing my toes against the footboard, I sent my cock as far inside her as I possibly could and the head met the end of her vagina. Right against the cervix and just beyond was everything I've been lusting for. All I knew was the burning-blinding sensation as cum pulsed from my body into hers. My greatest dream was a reality, I was so completely wrapped up in the moment nothing else existed! An entire orchestra could have been serenading us in that bedroom and I would not have known!

My balls had never before produced this much sperm. What was coming out of me seemed beyond what I was normally capable of. It was even coming out of her to drip on to the bedsheet despite my cock filling her. Her pussy was still spasming around my cock, it was only later I realised that all those spasms I had felt since entering her must have been her orgasming? I couldn't believe it!

As I gently removed myself from within her, her hips were still twitching. My body felt energized! Sperm gushed from her without me in the way or maybe she was squirting again, I just couldn't tell.

Standing, I saw it was puddling on the sheet and made a grab for my two pillows where they had fallen unnoticed to the carpet. Quickly piling one on the other, I used the back of her knees to lift her bum to put the pillows underneath. No more of that sperm could leak out of her. Just standing there, enjoying what I had done was making my cock hard again. Mum was still out of it, so why wait?

Back between those sexy legs, sliding my cock back into the hot throbbing inviting depths, I wasted no time! It seemed only seconds past before another burning rush left me for her. I could resist kissing her and she responded as if in a dream. Being sure that all my cum from this second time was safely within her likely overflowing womb, I fluffed the pillows squashed by my added weight and lay the duvet over her with all the satisfaction in a job well done. Dressing, I opened to dispel the sex smell before settling into my desk chair to read the newspaper again, to ensure that she stayed in the bed and in the correct position for my cum to do it's necessary work.

Unsurprisingly, exhausted by alcohol and sex, she slept for several hours. When she did awake, was a simple matter to explain that she had come into my room by mistake and before I could stop her she had taken off her clothes to get into bed and was out like a light. Still muzzy headed, she accepted this and wrapping my duvet around her body she left for her own room. Within a few minutes she returned in a bathrobe with the duvet to collect shoes, bag and dress. My pillows, now upside down, hid the large stain on my bed-sheet. I took the duvet from her to make sure she didn't move them. The open window meant the air smelled fresh. I was hard pressed to keep my face normal. I wanted so much to laugh out loud. To crow my success to the world!

Of course, I had to wait. Mum had a regular monthly doctor's visit. The results of a simple blood test told her the reason why she had missed a period. She was pregnant!

What happened next came as a surprise, but I have to admit a fun one.

Mum came straight to me to ask, 'did you have sex with me when I was drunk in your bed, son?'

After a long month of waiting, I was delighted to tell her, 'Yes!'

'Well,' she told me, her face flushing. 'you got more than you bargained for...I'm pregnant.'

She saw the grin on my face only get wider and realised the truth.

'You did it deliberately hoping to get me pregnant?'

I nodded.

'Why?' she asked stunned.

'Why?' I replied, happy to finally tell her. 'Mum, I have masturbated to your sexy body every night since my first erection. No other woman could even come close to you. I fantasized about doing every possible sexual thing with you but...the chance to get you pregnant was what I wanted above all else! Actually getting my gorgeous mum pregnant? That's a dream come true!'

All while I explained, she just stared at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

'You don't even feel bad about it, do you?' her tone told me she was not upset, just surprised.

Slowly shaking my head, I told her, 'how could I possibly feel bad about the greatest sexual experience in my life?'

Whether or not she wanted to admit it, mum was actually flattered. Dad had not been the lover she needed in the last few years and yet, she had woken from that drunken stupor feeling more alive than she had in years. She had suspected right from the get-go that this feeling was not from something her husband had been responsible for. A toilet bowl full of sperm instead of pee was another clue. This had left her with the inescapable conclusion that the sex hadn't just been good, it had been great and it had been with her son! Her trip to the doctor had only confirmed what she already suspected. One fact had clinched it in her mind. A fact that I knew nothing about: Three years ago, dad had vasectomy. Leaving me as the only culprit!

Believe it or not, she was not that upset with me, in fact, was happy about what had happened. The vasectomy was against her wishes. Most of all, she wanted more children, that had been denied by dad without thought to her needs.

Soon there would be a baby sleeping under her heart. Whatever anger she felt at being treated like this by her son was mitigated by a need rising to near obsession over time, just had mine had. Since our obsessions coincided, the deed done and the sex had been great, she decided to continue. Over the course of her first trimester, she went for the usual checks, dragging a stunned dad along.

He had tried to take responsibility for it, saying it maybe one swimmer got past the vasectomy or any loony theory he could come up with. He must have been told what a vasectomy involved, though he either didn't remember or hadn't understood it in the first place?

The whole thing became moot when she got tired of his dithering and raged at him with the truth! She gave him a choice: Admit that he was a bad husband and not the father or accept the status quo. His exhaustion left him completely cowed by her reaction, our family life changed. When it came to her bed, I was man of the house.

You see, nearing 50, he had not been able to keep up with his younger wife's demands and had, in fact, more or less given up on sex. 30+ years of hard labour and long nights to get himself where he was now had left him desperately looking forward to an early retirement. A retirement he needed me to secure by taking over and I had refused, leaving him crushed. Now, on top of that his pride was shattered.

His beautiful wife was pregnant by his son and they were enthusiastic lovers, neither caring how he felt. He had nothing left!

From that point on, I took mum to every one of her neonatal appointments and classes. Since the doctors were aware that my father was getting on a bit, it seemed only right that her son should escort her wherever she needed to be. That is how I came to be with her during the ultrasound and learned the surprise waiting for us. Twin's!

Mum was over the moon. When we got home, she wanted to prove her twin-baby-bump was not going to get in the way of her enjoying our new lifestyle to the fullest.

Believe me, Moira was thousand times hotter when awake.

Nine months and two weeks from just the first of my many Dream Come True Moments, I had another! Standing in the delivery room, holding my son and daughter in my arms for the first time. I had never been happier in my entire life. As I gently gave them to their mother so they could begin suckling, I was hard pressed to control the tears in my eyes. The nurses were all smiles looking at me leaning over my mum and the babies.

One even told another in the corner, 'he's going to make such a good daddy one day!'

Overhearing, they must have known who I was, but not how right they were.

After we returned home, mum was counting the days first to the gynaecologist appointment that would decide if she was healed enough to return to a normal sex-life. and then, to the 9 weeks, they said!

This had infuriated her, and only the needs of our babies had stopped her fuming.

The whole of her pregnancy she had enjoyed regular sex right up until her water broke. She refused to accept my apology over that, but I still felt it was my fault.

I was a little too energetic too close to her time. To put it bluntly, mum had become a sex addict! Only sex with me could satiate her. I loved that because only sex with her is what I wanted and I had started exercising to keep myself in shape for her.

Mum had become a different, more vibrant woman over those nine months. A woman who believed it was her right and pleasure to replace my morning alarm with her bouncing up and down on my morning wood, baby-belly and all!

After, in her words 'too effing long,' she was declared fit to re-join the sexually liberated and it wasn't much of a surprise when a month later she returned from her doctor's visit glowing. I didn't need to be told the news, I could see it clearly. She was pregnant again and completely ecstatic about it! Our celebratory kiss and hug went on for some time.

Dad was spending more and more time at home. The arrival of the twins had made me rethink my position on the company, in fact, it made me rethink my position on a lot of things. Not quite 19, I was a father, lover and unofficial husband. Our future needed to be secure. So, I started spending my time learning about the business, learning the ropes. Soon there would be a time when dad would no longer be our unwilling shield. We had to be ready.

It wasn't as if he was sick, he was simply worn out. All that had been keeping him going was the chance to hand off the business to me and now that was done. After a lifetime of being busy all hours, he was now meandering aimless about the house and garden, or taking walks about the town. He was bored for the first time in over 30 years. He arranged for us to see his solicitor to sign over power of attorney to us. As we were his wife and heir, Mr Gerrity simply viewed it as an excellent precaution.

As months passed, his doctors were starting to talk about getting him a place in a Respite Clinic. Where his medical needs, which were surprisingly few for a man of his age, would have staff on hand 24 hours a day.

He told us point-blank to cash-in his life insurance to pay for the Clinic. As you would expect, we were a little startled by that. We can only assume that our situation was finally getting to him and he wanted out. So, we did as he asked and within a month, we were helping to move into his new airy, well lit room. The Respite Clinic was large, well-furnished and well-staffed. It had only been open a few years now and was not what you would expect for the elderly. The place had a large warm indoor pool, a gym with trainers, physiotherapists and instead of the usual arts and crafts, there were courses in language, computers, creative writing and much more besides. Dad was not going to be bored here, it seemed to be against the rules!

12