All Comments on 'I Did The Deed'

by Dawnspell8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yawn. Boring and typical. Why does every new writer submit the same story? There were 3 this week that are practically carbon copies of this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a beautiful son. Allow Dad to finance the son’s life of ease while raping Mom and turning her into an incestuous whore. Then to rub Dad’s nose in it while he worked himself to death.

What a great tale of love.

NOT!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Son rapes his unconscious mother

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

I've read this story somewhere before. Although, the son in your version of this story was a bigger whiny bitch than in the other similar and predictable stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

VERY, VERY BORING!

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

His mom knew she had been fucked by her son because her pussy was sore. She didn't say anything initially because she liked it. Sometimes you just have to throw caution into the wind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story but there was not much sex to it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Of all the incestuous genres I love the mother son relationships the most. And when you couple that with mother and son making a baby its off the chart.

I didn't like the fact that the son raped his mother.

In my freshman year in high school, I approached my older sister, who was a senior, and told her that I that she was the hottest girl in school and that man in me wanted to be with her. She was taken back but didn't threaten to tell our mother about my proposition. I knew that she was a virgin, and that mom kept an eagle eye on her. Elena was curious about sex but knew she couldn't trust any boy at school if she had sex with, in fear that this boy would blah to all of his friends that he got some virgin pussy. A month after I approached her, she acquiesce to my proposal.

We have been together ever since that beautiful night when I took my sister's sweet virginity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clumsy Writing. Non-sensical in that women don't squirt from nipple being sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wasn't much sex to it just the one time and all the rest were just spoken on 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You forgot the part where the inbreeding leads to medical complications with all the children. Due to all the expenses they're financially ruined. The End

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDawnspell8@Dawnspell8
We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are, one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield - Ulysses by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

story TAGS