I Didn't Fuck The Girlfriend's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather ridiculously now I was holding my dick and sort of pointing at her I didn't know what to do and apart from staring at me it seemed as she felt the same. We stood like that for a few moments which actually seemed like ages until I relaxed a little as it was clear she'd had a change of heart but, of course I had no idea how much of a change. Was this just a sort of game for her, teasing a young horny bloke? She had for some time now, well over a year been rather flirty with me albeit discretely and rarely in front of Sara or Kevin I'd noticed. That had made me think that she felt guilty and had something to hide but I didn't know what it was. Now standing with my flies open, the waist of my jeans around my hips and my cock and balls out of them with me holding my dick and her looking at it I reckoned she wanted to be fucked. More than that she wanted me to fuck her. All my dreams were coming true, my fantasy looked as though it was about to become a reality.

"Ok Jayne, like it?"

Her.

'How the fuck could this be happening to me?' I asked myself. Standing in my kitchen, fully dressed with him holding his cock and pointing at me as if inviting me to hold it and all my mind could do was think that I wanted to. 'I must be going mad,' I was thinking as I stared at his rather lovely, uncircumcised cock and momentarily imagined being in his arms, with him on top of me and his lovely, young, thick cock buried deep inside me. The mere thought made me shudder as I heard, as if from a far him asking if I was ok? I managed to croak. 'Yes,' as I nodded my head knowing that I should have said no but I felt hypnotised, transfixed and unable to think clearly.

"Good then come closer."

"No, no I mustn't," I managed to gabble.

He smiled and went on as he slowly rubbed his member just as I would like to. "But you'd like to wouldn't you Jayne, you'd like to come closer, very close wouldn't you?"

"Oh Charlie we should stop now?"

"No Jayne we shouldn't there's so much more to do isn't there."

"No, we can't."

"You want to feel me don't you?"

I didn't reply and he asked again in a soothing tone.

"Don't you Jayne you've wanted to ever since you felt it against you at the dance, haven't you?"

I couldn't reply, it was impossible, it was out of the question that I could tell this twenty-something kid that I did indeed, very much want to feel his lovely cock.

He seemed to get it. He's a quick-witted, intelligent guy who picks up on things quickly and he would have worked out that situation. But what the fuck was the situation I was asking myself as I stood looking at him with him knowing I wanted to feel it but could no way tell him that. For a few moments it became like a 'Mexican standoff' as we inanely grinned at each other.

Him.

She was up for something. Bloody hell this was fucking amazing she hadn't kicked me out but had said it was ok and was now staring at my dick that seemed to grow even more. But what was she up for? What did she want and what could I get her to do?

I got her silent message. She might do something but would not talk about it. That's fine, a sort of self-denial, why not?

"Come here Jayne," I said quietly as I held her gaze.

It worked and she moved closer, so close we were almost touching each other. Our eyes bored into the other's as her tits almost grazed against my chest. I smiled in what I hoped was a comforting and reassuring way.

"This will never be spoken about outside this room Jayne, I promise you that most sincerely," I whispered taking her hand. I'd worked out that as well as not being up for saying anything she was also reluctant to make the key move so it was down to me to make it.

I moved her hand towards my cock. Not onto it, not touching but close, so close I was wondering if she could feel the heat it was generating. There was no sign, no acknowledgement no signal of acceptance but then also there was no pulling away and no resistance.

Her.

He'd taken my hand and was holding it close to his gorgeously inflated cock. It was so close, almost touching, it was nearly on it and to my alarm and excitement that is exactly where I wanted it be; on it, around it, holding it. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. My mind was stopping my hand moving and doing what my body wanted it to do. I was trying to tell him this with my eyes as it was impossible for me to utter a word about it. Wonderfully, the cute young man that he is got it. He understood and holding my gaze and not looking down he slowly moved my hand right onto his penis. Thankfully, I closed my fingers around it and held it.

"Oh yes Jayne, oh baby yes, yes, yes," he whispered, as I think he moved a little in my hand. "That is sooooo good, thank you. Is it ok for you?"

Again, I couldn't answer him but managed a slightly drawn out but nevertheless quiet.

"Mmmmm," as unconsciously I began stroking it.

I was gone, I was out of it and completely into the groove of this unconventional sex play. Almost like undressing I could feel my inhibitions and reservations slipping away and I gave into the bizarre game he was creating.

"Let me see your breasts Jayne," he said in almost a whisper.

My initial reaction was, of course to say no but given what else was happening and that I was holding his erect cock in my hand that almost seemed to be churlish so I said nothing as he took hold of the hem of my black top and looking me in the eye whispered.

"May I Jayne?"

Him.

She didn't say yes but then she didn't say no, did she? So, what did she do when I asked to see her tits? Simply nothing. But in the circumstances and to my sex addled mind that was being driven my cock nothing meant the same now as it had when I put her hand onto it. She didn't need persuading or guidance, merely assistance. It was a game, a complicated one that had no rules as we made those up as we went along, but somehow, we both knew what to do and how to play it. She wouldn't say that I could see her lovely tits as, equally she wouldn't lift her top and show them to me. If I wanted to see them then it was down to me to make it happen just as it had been getting her to hold my dick which, by the way felt fantastic.

Being so close with both her hands holding and slowly stroking me, I could feel her breath on my face, smell her perfume and see the tiny blonde hairs on her face that I had not noticed before. As I took hold of the hem of her top her eyes widened a little but gave no sign of a no so I slowly rolled it upwards. Over her waist, exposing her navel, onto her lower chest and then absolutely brilliantly up and over her stupendous tits. She was wearing a black, lacy bra that looked to me to be a little on the small side for her as each orb seemed to be spilling out of the flimsy cups that were cut acutely across each boob so that a little bit of each areola was bare. It was see-through and each nipple made large indentations in the thin material. It was just about as horny a site as I had ever seen and I could hardly wait to get my hands and, even more my mouth on them. I told her how lovely they are and that made her smile and she slightly nodded her thanks. Whether it was revealing her tits or something else that caused it but her stroking of my cock seemed to become more intense, purposeful, sexier and enjoyable for me.

"They really are so lovely Jayne, thank you," I whispered as I kissed each orb on the flesh above her bra and, at the same slid my hand around her and gripped her pert yet full, If that's not a contradiction in terms, ass. Again, I was both emotionally and physically elated to get no resistance.

"Thanks Charlie," was her simple reply which was accompanied with a smile and a firmer squeeze of my dick.

Her.

I was lost in this erotic maze of madness. I had no idea why I was going along with Charlie other than lust, I guess. But why him? I had other offers that I didn't take up so why on earth was I standing in my kitchen holding his stiff, thick dick as he ogled at my boobs that he had bared with, I suppose, my permission, albeit rather tacit.

That said, it was exciting. I was so worked up and deep down, apart from a smidgeon of disgust, oodles of guilt and concern as to why I was doing this, I was in a perverse way enjoying myself. I was very aware that there could well be repercussions and pretty serious ones at that but that didn't seem to matter.

I felt Charlie's fingers slipping inside the waist band of my white jeans at the back right on my spine. He tried pushing his hand into them but they, as well as my bra, were slightly on the tight side and he couldn't get it past the waist band. With his other hand he tried undoing the brass looking press stud at the top of the flies but without holding onto the other side of the flies all that happened was that he pulled the flies toward him and was nowhere near to opening the press stud, two hands were needed for that. Remarkably maybe, I provided the other hand and as he pulled, I held the other side steady so that it popped open and his hand easily slid inside the jeans at the back right onto my bare bottom most of which the thong didn't cover.

Squeezing and rubbing both cheeks as I replaced my hands on his cock, he started to thrust himself into the surrogate cunt I was providing with my two hands. I held him tighter trying to replicate for him the sensations he would get if he was fucking a real vagina and not two hands pressed together.

Him.

I could hardly believe that she not only now showed no objection or resistance but actually helped me unclip the press stud on her jeans, so that they loosened around her waist. I was then able to get my hand in and right onto the glorious cheeks of her pert ass. Obviously, I didn't stop there and as I started to fuck her hands, I pushed her jeans down so they were just about like mine, around mid-high. Now, as she rubbed my cock I could also press it against her naked belly as she was wearing a tiny thong.

Her.

If feeling his cock with my hands had been exciting, now feeling it against my stomach was doubly so as were his thrusting movements in the palms of my hands that had increased in pace and depth. It really was quite like being fucked.

"Oh God Jay, no, no." he moaned.

"What? What is it?"

"Fuck it, I going to cum I am so sorry," he moaned as I felt him go rigid in my hands and then with one last thrust, he exploded sending several steams of cum all over my hand and stomach.

"I don't know what happened Jayne, you just made me so excited and I really am sorry."

"That's ok," I told him again feeling a slight pride in that I had made a young stud like him cum without being in me.

"You ok, what now?" he rather lamely asked.

After a few seconds thought I said quietly without thinking things through properly.

Well, perhaps we should go upstairs Charlie."