I Didn't Know

Story Info
He didn't know; the first time.
7.7k words
4.6
106.8k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I DIDN'T KNOW

I really didn't know; I swear to God. You can't blame a guy if he doesn't know, right? Oh it felt a bit different, and it was hotter than our usual I admit. But it had been a long shift, I was brain dead; horny as hell, and at almost fifty things don't click like they did when I was twenty-five.

Just to lay some ground work, my name is Charles "Chuck" Manners. Life has been pretty decent to old Chuck. I started as a fast food fry cook in high school; and now at forty-eight I own three franchises. I learned to save, spend well, and pay attention to detail. You can skip that last one; it was my lack of attention to detail that got me into this.

Right now life sucks; we barely made it through the shutdowns for COVID, and now; like every other small business, I can't find decent workers to save my soul. That was how I wound up closing at one of the franchises tonight.

We had closed things up at midnight, and by the time I got the registers cleared and everything done, hell it was after one am by the time I dragged my ass home. Half awake I slid into bed; and got my first surprise. There next to me was a warm body.

I was surprised because my wife Louise was at her mother's house, and had been the last couple of days. She wasn't due back until late tomorrow. At seventy-four, a smoker, and over-weight; you can put the diagnosis list on my mother-in-law. Diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac; you name it.

She had renal failure and apparently things got the better of her; again. So Louise, the dutiful daughter had gone to help care for her.

The comparison between Louise and I are pretty minimal; we have a lot of the same likes; we have a lot of the same personality. There is only one area we tend to disagree; sex life. You say sex to me; I would answer with Let's GO baby. Say that to my wife, and her answer would probably be; again, we just did it this week.

As two mature adults, we've learned to compromise. After almost twenty-five years we've kind of gotten it figured out. Louise lets me screw her senseless a few more times a month than she probably wants; and a few times a month I back off and jerk one off to a bit of internet porn. Like I said, we've worked things out.

Honestly, my work schedule lately has sucked; and I haven't had much alone time. Having Louise home a day early didn't hurt my libido one damn bit. I could feel my half awake cock thicken at the opportunity for a little something on her return. I rolled onto my side and wrapped my arm around her warm body.

All right then; let's stop right here for a moment. We all know where I am at this point in the story. There is one thing I need to explain; and that is; there was something at this point I DIDN'T know.

This is what was told to me...much later.

Our wonderful daughter Kay; twenty-four, mother of our two year old grandson; had been in a fight with her husband. Or should I say another fight with her husband. It seemed to be something the two did rather frequently.

Interestingly enough; the fight was something her mother and I had spent years working out; their sex life. Apparently Kay and her husband had the same problem; only in reverse. Kay wanted to jump her husband's sausage every day; while he wanted to play hide the wiener, in his shorts.

Apparently the two had gotten into a knock down drag out about Kay believing twenty year olds should like to fuck; while he told her she was acting like a slut. BINGO...bad move junior.

That comment put our daughter in our kitchen, crying on her cell phone to her mother. Louise had told her to just spend the night at our house, and then try to work things out with a cool head tomorrow.

You got it; that warm body I had just wrapped my arm around; was NOT Louise. Oh they're built about the same. They are both about five-six; around a hundred and forty pounds. They both have those soft 36 C breasts; at least the one in the palm of my hand was nice and soft.

Now, I know you'll ask why the hell she was in my bed. Simple, when her mother offered; she no longer had a room. Look, she's twenty-four; has a home and a child; that meant dad got his office. Kay had tried sleeping on the couch, and apparently by eleven decided to hell with that and headed for our bedroom. She told me later that she planned on waking up when I came to bed and telling me; a little late now.

You see, as I cupped that soft breast in my hand, I could feel the nipple harden in the palm of my hand. Oh yeah, green light I thought. I slid closer, snuggling my seven inches into the crack of her ass.

I was a bit caught off guard when she started to grind her ass back at me with a soft moan. Louise wasn't usually one to initiate anything; but who was I to argue.

I reached down and found the hem of the nightshirt at her waist. Kay didn't bring anything with her, so had put on one of her mothers' night shirts. See, can you blame a guy for not knowing.

When I cupped that full breast, what I didn't register; was that a twenty-four year old breast is one hell of a lot firmer than a forty-eight year old one. What I DID register, was the rapidly hardening nipple that now scratched my palm; and all I wanted was to suck on that puppy.

When I slid my hand under her nightshirt, and up to cup her breast, it also slid the hem up to her hip; at least on the one side of her body. The effect was that one cheek of her ass was now exposed; and I felt that warm flesh against my cock as she gently pressed back against me.

Like I said, Louise was never one to initiate much when it came to sex, so I was used to making most of the moves. I shifted closer on my side, and felt my now thick cock slip between the cheeks of her ass.

"Mmmmm" I heard a soft moan as my cock slid into position.

Afraid she would wake up and find some reason to stop the fun; I released her breast and slid my hand down over her hip under the covers. I admired her hips as my hand slid lower; it was nice to know all that yoga was paying off, I thought.

Yeah, yeah; I was brain dead. You also have to remember, both of them were mothers; and they had very similar forms; those full wider hips only a mother has. What I didn't register, was the firmer thigh that my hand slid over. All I felt was soft warm skin that was in my way.

I gently pushed her thigh forward, feeling her knee flex at the same time.

"Unnnn" I heard the soft moan as I bent her leg.

Oh yeah, the perfect position. A naked from the waist down woman, on her side, one leg bent. That meant only one thing, her pussy was now open. I focused on shifting just slightly lower in the bed behind her; more concerned about my position, than the firm thigh I was once again gripping.

Feeling my cock suddenly slip from the crack of her ass, I knew I was now home free. I tilted back a bit and slid my hand between our bodies, searching for my now throbbing cock.

I was once against surprised when my hand slid along Louise's inner thigh, Jesus she was wet, I thought. Well, it had been over a week I thought. Maybe she actually missed it, I smiled in the dark.

Tilting my cock forward I felt the head nestle into the curls of her hair, and then press against her lips. I swore I could feel her moisture coat my cock head; but at this point frankly I was operating on auto pilot.

"Yesssssssssssssss" I heard a soft exhalation. That was my green light once again.

I pushed my hips forward; feeling the fat head of my cock slide home. God her walls clamped around me like a velvet vise; she was tight tonight; it must be because we waited so long.

"Fuck" I grunted softly; as half my cock sank into her. Christ I could feel her wet heat wrap around me.

"Oh my God" a guttural moan echoed in the dark.

Her hand slid back, gripping my hip under the sheets. I felt long nails dig into my skin as she pulled me into her. Long nails; when did Louise? And then the thought vanished as I sank to the root inside her.

"Nggghhhhhhh" I heard her soft moan.

I slid my hand up her belly, gripping her breast, thumbing her nipple. I felt her back arch, offering me the firm globe. My hips started moving as I pumped in and out.

"Oh shit...oh God..." I heard her raspy voice.

I used my feet to kick the covers down; there was no use hiding now; it was evident she was awake. I gripped her tit harder, my hips picking up speed as my hips slapped her ass.

"Fuck yes...oh Godddd" I heard her moan.

I felt a hot gush of fluids swamp my cock as her body trembled against me. Had she just had an orgasm? I could feel my balls tighten, Christ she was really getting into this, I thought.

"Top...please" I heard her softly whimper.

Who was I to argue, this had to be one of the hottest sessions in years. And no my brain never really registered otherwise. I pulled my hips back, and with an obscene slurp my cock slid free.

Still gripping her breast, I rolled her onto her back in the dark, and slid my body over hers. Rising up on my arms for leverage, I felt my steel hard cock press against her now soaked lips.

"Please..." I heard her soft whimper again and my brain fried.

In one stroke, I shoved every inch into her. Once again her tight walls gripped me; I could feel the ripple with every stroke as my hips rose and fell.

"Don't...stop..." I heard her begging.

Stop, I was about to lose it; there was no way in hell I could stop now. I heard her give soft grunts as I drove down into her; hot fluids seeping out around my cock.

Her hands gripped my biceps, and I felt those same long nails dig into my arms. I filed away the thought to ask her when she had gotten a manicure; instead my hips began moving faster and harder.

The sound of wet skin slapping together filled the room. I couldn't remember the last time Louise has been this responsive. It was driving my balls insane.

"Cum in me...please...I need this..." she whispered up at me.

Alarm bells went off in my head. This was not Louise, or my normal Louise; she never spoke that way.

Then two firm thighs came up and wrapped around my waist, trapping me as she locked her ankles at my low back.

"Cummminngggggggggggg" she keened under me.

All the alarm bells were drowned out by my primal roar as my balls exploded.

"AWWWW FUUUCCCKKKKK" I roared

"Yesss...gimmie...gimmie..." she cooed under me.

I thought I would never stop cumming. The first thick wad painted her walls; and the second thick wad washed her cervix I was so deep. I shook, spasmed, vibrated; you name it; as I emptied my balls into her.

By the time my orgasm began to recede, my arms were shaking and my breathing came in raspy gasps. I eased myself to the side; feeling my deflating cock slide free. I gently collapsed onto the bed beside her; totally exhausted; but more satisfied than I had been in a long time.

"Thank you" I heard a voice I knew wasn't Louise whisper.

But it was far too late as my eyes slid shut and sleep wrapped my brain. I don't remember anything from my orgasm; until my eyes opened the next morning.

I was lying on my left side, facing the edge of the bed. I slowly rolled over in bed, and stared across the pillows...at Kay. Wait...Kay...how? When did Kay come into...and my brain woke up; the firmer breast, tighter pussy; that supple thigh and those long nails.

"Oh my God" I whispered in shock.

Kay's eyes fluttered open at the sound of my voice. I could only stare as a small smile played across her lips.

"You; are fucking awesome" she whispered.

"Honey...did we...oh God..." I mumbled.

"You better believe it" her smile broadened. "And it was the best I've had in over a year" she sighed.

"Oh shit" I groaned.

"Oh shittttt" I suddenly echoed as a hand wrapped around my cock under the sheets.

"Does this big boy have another round" Kay asked softly.

"Oh God Kay we can't..." I stumbled out; even as my cock thickened in her grip.

"Too late" she hissed. "We already have" she told me.

"It was an accident, I didn't know" I grunted; God I was losing the battle rapidly.

"I'll agree with that" Kay's voice was husky with desire. "But it won't be an accident this time".

Her head literally vanished as she slid under the sheets. I needed to move, I needed to get out of the bed before....and then a warm wet mouth surrounded my cock.

"Oh Jesus" I gasped as the last of my resistance crumbled.

It had been at least two years or more since my last blowjob. It was enough to keep sex on an even keel; asking a woman not interested in sex that much to slobber on your cock, or swallows your load; just forget it.

Kay was not slowing down; God her lips slid down my shaft; I felt her incredible suction and my entire body felt like it was going to melt. Sex for the sake of sex; nothing more; it was primal. This was infidelity, this was incest; and this was mind bending as my toes began to curl. I knew I wouldn't last long, it was like I was a virgin and a professional hooker was sucking my balls through my dick.

"Oh shit...Kay..." I grunted. I squirmed as my cock throbbed and thickened.

Suddenly that fantastic mouth was gone; and Kay's head popped out from under the sheets. Raw lust burned in her eyes as she stared at me.

"Do you want to cum daddy?" she rasped at me.

"Yes" I surrendered.

One firm thigh swung over me as Kay straddled my body; her slender hand reaching down and gripping my spit covered cock.

"Then fill me daddy" she moaned.

I wanted to scream as an incredible tight heat slid down my cock. She was slick wet and promptly took every inch I had up inside her in one lunge. Having grown accustomed to Louise's inactivity; her actions had so totally caught me off guard all I could do was lay on my back, claw at the bed sheets; and gurgle my surrender as hot pussy cream coated my cock.

"Come on daddy, fuck me" Kay laughed as she began bouncing up and down on my cock.

The last time I had sex with someone this animated was over ten years ago when Louise had gotten drunk at a Christmas party; and she had regretted it the next morning when I wanted to repeat it.

There was no hesitation or regret as I felt Kay's tight walls swallow my cock over and over. What I did feel was the hot juices from her quivering body that leaked down my cock and soaked my pubic hairs.

Last night I honestly had not known; but now, I knew. God I knew, and I went for it with everything I had. I reached up and captured those bouncing firm tits, molding them to my palms.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssss" Kay moaned.

I dug my ass down in the bed and waited. Just when she hit her peak height and started downward; I arched my back and shoved my hips straight up. For an old man my timing was perfect as our bodies slammed together.

I felt the jolt from my pelvis through my entire body; while Kay's eyes popped open as wide as saucers. Her hands slapped down on my chest and nails dug into my skin.

"FUUUCKKKKKKK" Kay screamed as her body convulsed.

I felt hot juices gush out to coat my cock and drip down to my balls. I drew back and rammed up one more time, just as her walls rippled along me.

Kay just gurgled and heaved as a fresh wash of juices bathed my groin. Her nails dug in until I thought she was going to draw blood as I watched my daughter cum on my cock.

"So...good..." Kay gasped as she looked down at me. "I always have to do the work; you surprised me" she gave me a crooked grin.

"I know the feeling" I grunted as I rocked my hips against her slow gyrations.

"You know what I miss?" her eyes sparkled. "I haven't been fucked doggy since...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Kay squealed.

Having two mounds full of tit flesh, and being under her; I gave a huge heave and all but threw her off my waist. I almost laughed at the shocked look on her face as my cock ripped free with a wet popping noise.

I scrambled to my knees on the bed, reaching down to grip her waist. Like her mother she had those delightful love handles that came from child bearing; and I loved them.

Gripping her soft flesh I pulled up, bringing her ass up into the air. Kay used her arms to try and quickly lever herself onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Brian won't...ohhh Godddddddddddddd" Kay moaned as I sank back home.

"Neither does your mother" I groaned as my entire length sank into her from behind. I almost screamed from sheer pleasure as my hips slapped against her full ass.

"Fuck yes, mount me daddy" Kay mewled as I slowly drew back.

Growling with lust I gripped her flesh and jerked her body into me as I drove back in. Molten heat swallowed my cock as I rammed in; Kay's eyes glassed over as my hips slapped her ass again and again.

"Fuck me...really fuck me..." she moaned.

I slid my hands over her hips, and gripped the fleshy globes of her ass. I leaned forward, my sweat slick chest sliding along her back.

"I thought you were fucking me" I said in a teasing voice.

Kay just gave a low growl, her fingers digging into the sheets. When I went to thrust forward the next time; she caught me off guard with my own maneuver. Her ass suddenly jammed back as I drove in, sending my cock to the root deep inside her.

My teeth shook with the impact, and Kay's heavy tits swung under her as skin slapped skin. My hands dug into her ass as I held on; the entire length of my dick encased in hot velvet.

"Oh Christ" Kay grunted when I went deeper than ever.

"Shitttttttttt" I moaned as my balls began to tighten.

Kay had to feel my cock starting to swell inside her as my nuts heated up. I felt sweat drip off my face onto her ass as my orgasm barreled down on me.

"Kay...I'm going to cum" I warned her.

"It's about time" she moaned. "Fill me daddy" she said.

"I can't hold" I groaned. "Are you...oh fuck, Kay" I gasped as she rocked forward and back on my cock.

"Just...fucking...fill me" she all but screamed between strokes.

I just knelt there, literally not moving; as I fucked my daughter. She was pulling forward, gripping the sheets; and then impaling herself on my cock over and over. There is something about feeling a tight pussy, walls ripping up and down your cock; and you're not doing a damned thing.

"Kaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I roared as my nuts released.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss" I heard her hiss as the first scalding rope of thick cum pumped into her.

She never stopped moving as a second and then third rope pulsed into her. Christ I dumped so much cum into her, it was leaking out around my cock and dribbling down her thighs.

We both gave a contented sigh as our bodies finally separated. The sound of wet sucking as my cock slid from her cum filled pussy. Kay toppled to her side on the bed while I literally collapsed back in exhaustion. I had not been so thoroughly fucked in over twenty years; and I'm not as young as I used to be; my body was totally drained.

What I did know, was that was the best sex I had experienced in decades; and it blazed in my brain I had just cheated on Louise, with our daughter. Then exhausted sleep captured my mind as I stretched out on the bed.

When I awoke it was close to noon and the room reeked of sex. I looked at the clock and realized my wife was due home in only a few hours. Scrambling off the bed I stripped off the sheets and comforter. Throwing them into the washing machine, I headed for the shower where I tried to scrub off the smell and the shame.

By the time Louise came through the door, I had dinner cooking; and the house returned to normal. We ate and she talked about her mother; all the while guilt ravaged my mind. I had thought about confessing when I saw her; but hearing her concern over her mother, I didn't want to add issues right then.

Except waiting soon became two weeks; and by then trying to bring up the subject would have begged the question why I hadn't told her sooner. Silence became the rule as far as my guilty conscience was concerned.