I Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I did do was avoid Kay, like the plague. She had come over to the house twice since her mothers' return; and both times I found something to do elsewhere. Whether Kay felt the same level of guilt or not, I didn't know; I was terrified of being in the same room with her, knowing it would only take seconds and I would be sporting a massive hard on.

What I should have known; was my daughter was not patient, and my wife was not stupid. Apparently Kay's growing frustration matched my avoidance behavior; and Louise put two and two together.

After a three hour, woman to woman conversation; filled with tears and begging for forgiveness; my world turned inside out. I was at work on Friday when the text came through from Louise.

"Going out to eat, dress nice" was all she said.

I spent the day wondering what the occasion was, but wasn't going to argue. Taking her out to eat at a fancy restaurant would help slave my conscience I figured.

Except that when I got home, I walked into the house to the smell of baking chicken; and Louise at the stove. I stepped to the kitchen door and watched as she carefully peeled potatoes.

"I thought we were going out to eat" I said.

"No, I never said that" Louise set down the potato and knife. "You are going out to eat" she walked over to me.

"Uhhh, OK" I was now totally confused.

Louise stared into my face for a moment. "Do you know how much I love you?" she said softly.

"I love you too honey" and I meant every word.

"You do, I can see it" she smiled and reaching up caressed my cheek. "Now go get changed." She told me.

Before I could ask anything, Louise had turned and was walking back to the sink. It was evident the conversation was now over. Thoroughly confused I headed for the bedroom and began to get dressed.

Slipping on a nice dress shirt and fresh jeans; I headed back to the kitchen. Louise turned and looked at me, and frowned.

"This is formal, go change" she said. "Don't waste time" she called after me.

This time, in a sport jacket, tie and dress pants I headed out of the bedroom. Just as I was coming down the stairs, I heard the front door bell. I heard Louise at the door as I hit the bottom of the stairs. Rounding the corner I froze.

Standing at the door was Brian and Kay. While that wasn't unusual; Brian was dressed casual in a flannel shirt and jeans; Kay was a different story.

She was wearing a tight black dress that molded to her body; the fabric hugged every curve of her breasts; and the twin pebbles pressing out were mute evidence she was not wearing a bra. Those legs, oh God what legs. Her hem ended at mid thigh, and the tanned expanse of skin filled my eyes straight down to her open toed heels.

It took three seconds to go from flaccid to chub as I stared at her. I looked from Brian to Louise to Kay, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"That smells delicious Louise" Brian broke the silence. "What can I do to help" he smiled.

"Do you like peeling potatoes" Louise laughed.

"I'm not the best but I'm game" Brian laughed back.

I just stood in shock and watched as the pair walked into the kitchen. I slowly turned and looked at Kay, who was staring at me.

"This is their idea" she said softly.

"What...why?" I was completely muddled at this point.

"Do you need me to spell it out?" she gave a weak smile. I was mute with shock. Kay stepped closer, her voice dropping to a low husk.

"I want you to fuck me so bad I could scream" she rasped. "My husband would rather have a quiet chicken dinner" she smiled for the first time. "My mother wants a quiet night in front of the television" Kay continued "while my father is standing here with a raging hard on."

My pea sized brain finally clicked; in amazement I turned and looked into the kitchen. Brian was standing at the sink laughing as he struggled to peel a potato; a task I found totally boring. Louise was at the stove wearing an oven mitt to check the chicken. She looked up at me and I saw the warmest; and most loving smile cross her face; and then she nodded.

I turned back to Kay, who had remained silent watching me. Her eyes sparkled at the shock and surprise on my face.

"It's up to you Daddy" she said softly. "Do YOU want this?"

"More than you'll ever know" I said softly.

"Last time you could claim you didn't know" Kay smiled. "You won't be able to this time."

I let my eyes travel over her body as I thought about her comment. She was right; this was now past the point of denial. When my eyes came back to hers, I could feel my cock throb in my pants. My blood depleted brain said the only thing that came to mind.

"Are you wearing panties" I asked in a husky voice.

"No" she whispered with a smile.

"Good, you won't need them" I held out my arm for her.

How we made it all the way to the restaurant without me attacking her is beyond me; my one stark memory was holding her chair for her and watching her dress mold to the cheeks of her firm ass as she sat.

"Enjoying the view" she asked as I stood there staring.

"It would be better if you were naked" I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

I felt her shudder as I rose back up, her eyes smoldered as I walked around and sat in my chair. We waited for the waitress to come and take out order; I made sure we had full glasses of wine to take the edge off things. By half way through our wine, I figured it was time to get some questions answered.

"So explain to me how we wound up here?" I looked at Kay and took a sip of my wine.

"It's my fault really" Kay sighed. "Want me to start at the beginning?" Kay asked; I just nodded.

That was when I learned about Kay and Brian and their argument; and how she wound up in my bed when I got home. What confused me was why she hadn't said anything.

"I was horny as hell; and half asleep" she admitted. "At first I thought I was home and you were Brian; and no offense" she smiled "you have a damn nice cock" she whispered.

"I thought you were your mother" I told Kay. "You're both built alike, although you are a bit firmer" I smiled.

"Gee thanks so I'm built like a forty year old woman" Kay laughed.

"You know what I mean" I laughed back.

"Any way" Kay took a hefty swig of her wine. "After having decent sex for the first time in forever; when you avoided me...I got a little pissy." She looked over her glass at me.

"I was terrified of you" I said softly. "I had cheated on my wife, with my own daughter; and I had loved every second of it" I conceded.

"Well, mom isn't as stupid as you think" Kay nodded. "She put two and two together."

"Oh shit" I choked out.

"Yeah" Kay nodded. "She cornered me; and before I knew it I spilled my guts." She sighed. "Then she asked me the question that started this" she waved at the table.

We had to stop as our food arrived, I wanted to know what question but this wasn't the time. After the waitress left again, I looked at Kay.

"What question?" I asked her.

"She asked me how many times you came." She said softly.

I just sat there in shock, had Louise really asked that?

"When I told her twice, she said you could do it three or four times" she looked at me. "Is that true?"

That confirmed it, Louise knew in our younger days I was damn near a machine when it came to sex. That had always been her biggest complaint; she would cum and then be done. I would just keep going and going.

"At one time...yes" I answered honestly. "It's been awhile" I gave a weak smile.

"Let's find out" Kay husked.

I just watched as she slid from her chair and disappeared under the table. The long flowing white table cloths hung to the floor, so her body was totally hidden as I sat there.

"What are you...?" I was interrupted when slender hand pulled my zipper down and began to fish my hardening cock from my pants.

"I've always wanted to do this" Kay whispered from under the table.

"Oh my God" I gasped as her hot mouth enveloped my cock.

You could barely hear the soft slurping as Kay began to bob her head up and down my cock; I gripped my fork and sat frozen as my daughter gave me a mind bending blowjob in the middle of a restaurant.

Popping her mouth off my pulsing cock, she stroked the spit slick shaft. "Order more wine" she husked under the table.

"Baby...you're...oh fuck" I grunted as she squeezed my cock tight.

"Order more wine now daddy" she hissed under the table.

As that hot mouth slammed back over my cock, I raised my hand for the waitress. By the time she approached I could feel my nuts starting to tighten; Kay was bobbing furiously as the waitress stood by our table.

"I'd like a wine refill" I tried to keep my voice level.

"For both sir?" the waitress asked.

"Yes...please" I tried not to grunt.

"Is the lady returning?" the waitress asked as she poured both glasses.

"Yes, she's cumming any second" I couldn't help the comment as my cock throbbed and my balls ignited.

"I hope you're enjoying this evening" the waitress finished pouring.

"Very much" I almost gasped as Kay's mouth slid down my full length, I could feel the tightness of her throat on my swollen head.

"Enjoy your meal" the waitress said as she stepped away.

"We...are" I softly moaned as the first thick rope of cum pulsed down Kay's throat.

I just sat there shuddering as Kay vacuumed a second thick wad down her throat; by the time she was finished she had tucked my cock back into my slacks and zipped me close. I watched as she slid back out and into her chair; a small trickle of cream at one corner of her mouth.

I pointed at the corner and Kay used a finger to scoop the slime up and sucked it off into her mouth.

"I think I had dessert early" she smiled.

"I don't believe this just happened" I rasped.

"What that I sucked you off in a restaurant, or that you just came like a fire hydrant" she smiled.

"Jesus Christ" I whispered.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time" Kay sighed. "It just isn't in Brian" she shook her head.

"Or your mother" I admitted.

"Exactly" Kay looked up at me. "That's why she apparently talked to Brian; and the two of them came up with this idea."

"So you meant it when you said this was their idea" I was shocked.

"Mom came up with it" Kay nodded "but Brian agreed." She looked at me. "I love Brian, but I NEED this" she said softly.

I thought carefully about that last statement. I loved Louise, terribly, but I admitted to myself that totally abandoned sex was something I had always craved. I set down my napkin and rose from my chair.

"I think dinner is over" I extended my hand to Kay.

"Where are we going" I could see the concern in her eyes.

"Upstairs to our room" I said calmly.

"You have a room?" she looked at me. "I didn't bring a change..." she was saying.

"You won't need it" I reassured her.

We made it as far as the elevators before I just couldn't take it anymore. When the doors slid shut, I pinned Kay against the wall of the elevator, staring into her eyes my hand slid under the short hem of her dress. True to her word my fingers encountered no covering cloth as they slid between her wet lips and deep into her channel.

"Fuck" Kay grunted as I impaled her on my fingers.

For five floor I fucked her hard and deep on my fingers. Wet squelching filled the small space of the elevator. I shoved my hand up hard, bringing her to her toes as I ground against her clit.

"Oh shit...going...daddy..." she gasped.

"Give it to me" I rumbled in her ear.

Kay gave a soft keening as her body shuddered; I felt a gush of warm fluids wash over my hand and drip to the elevator floor between her feet. As the doors slid open I pulled my soaked fingers free. We stumbled out into the hall and I looked back at the puddle Kay had left on the elevator floor.

We found the hotel room door and I use the card Louise had given me to open the door. Inside I barely got the light switch on and Kay was all over me.

"Fuck me daddy" she growled as she pulled at my tie and shirt. "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk. Every hole is yours, use me." She rambled as my shirt came undone and she worked on my pants.

I reached around her back and jerked the zipper down on her dress. Pulling it off her arms and down her body; I was pleasantly surprised to find I had been right. Other than the dress, Kay was totally nude; no bra and no panties.

"Someone is into easy access" I chuckled.

"Someone is NOT" Kay growled as she tried to tug my slacks and boxers down. "Get out of these clothes" she hissed.

I finished stripping as Kay walked over to the side of the bed. Now nude I walked over, my steel hard cock standing straight out and leading the way. Kay reached up and placed one hand on my chest, staring into my eyes.

"Who am I?" she asked clearly.

"My daughter Kay" I knew what she wanted to make clear.

"What are we going to do" her voice husky as her eyes glowed.

"Fuck" I said simply.

"I don't want you to make love to me" Kay nodded. "I want you to fuck me" she said. "And I want you to KNOW." She rumbled.

I reached up and gripped her shoulders, smiling; and then shoved her back against the bed. With a squeal Kay fell back sprawled across the bed; I climbed after her, reaching down to grip her ankles. I lifted her legs up and out, spreading those firm full thighs wide. The soaked lips of her pussy opened like petals of a flower, inviting me.

I shuffled on my knees until I was between her thighs, and looked down at her; her full breasts on display, capped by diamond hard nipples. I was so fucking hard I didn't even need to aim my cock as the fat head pointed straight at her opening.

"Hang on baby" I told her; and drove my full weight forward.

"AHHHHHH SHHHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Kay screamed as the engorged head of my cock spread her open; and my thick cock slid into to the root in one thrust.

My pelvis slammed into hers as my balls slapped her upturned ass; I felt her thighs quiver against me as I drew back. Without warning I slammed back in balls deep. Kay's hands shot up and nails dug into my arms as I began pumping in and out.

"Fuckkkk Yessssssssssssssss" Kay moaned as I began to hammer her pussy.

I've made love to my wife for years; this was not making love. This was pure animal rutting as I released her legs and braced my arms on the bed on either side of her. Kay wrapped her thighs and legs around my waist, locking her ankles at my low back.

"Fuck me...fuck me...oh God yes..." Kay babbled as her hips matched mine.

I could feel my balls tingle as we fell into a rhythm. I knew I wouldn't last long; but it didn't matter. I wanted to find out if my wife had been right; could I still do it. So, instead of slowing I picked up the pace even more.

Wet skin slapping resounded in the room as I hammered down into Kay with everything I had. Her wide eyes were staring up at me.

"Don't stop...don't stop..." she whimpered as her body began to quake.

"I'm not" I told her. "I'm going to cum in you"

"Oh shit...oh God...how..." Kay's eyes glazed over as I kept going.

"Like...this..." I grunted.

I never slowed my pace, even as I felt my balls pulse and my cock jerk inside her belly. Kay's eyes blazed as she felt heat fill her belly. I pulled back, slammed home and pulsed more cum into her eager womb.

"GHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Kay wailed as her body convulsed under me.

I felt hot cream gush out to coat my cock and balls as her ass drove up, grinding her pelvis into me. Through every ripple of her belly, I kept fucking; trying to prolong her orgasm. I shifted my angle so the shaft of my cock slid over her throbbing clit, watching her eyes grow wider as her orgasm intensified.

"FUCCKKINGGG HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Kay screamed.

I felt pussy juice spray out and wash my belly as she squirted her release all over me. THIS was what I was after; total release.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I roared as my balls contracted again. I felt every squirt as my hot seed spewed into her.

It was a stroke for stroke exchange; every pull back more of her cream ran down her thighs, while every thrust in sent a pulse through my cock. I could finally feel the flow from my aching balls slow, but my cock was still as hard as a steel post.

"Oh my God...oh my God..." Kay moaned as her body collapsed back onto the bed.

"That's two" I rumbled down at her as I slid my still hard cock free with a wet sucking noise.

"Nnnggggggggggggg" Kay moaned as I reached down and rolled her over onto her face.

I admit, my back ached and I was probably going to regret this with every ache tomorrow; but I felt possessed as I pulled Kay's firm fleshy ass into the air. Gripping her cheeks in each hand I spread and watched as a glob of my cum oozed from her pussy.

"How about I mount this tight cunt" I growled; and then slammed home again.

"DAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Kay screamed as I stretched her open.

"Oh fuck yes" I groaned as my hips slapped her ass. "God I needed this" I told her.

Kay was beyond responding; her eyes had rolled back as her nails clawed at the bed sheets. She gave a guttural gurgling sound as hot juices flowed down the thighs like a river, soaking the bed.

I was lost, and yet I knew this time exactly what I was doing. I gripped the soft flesh of her hips and began to literally pound into her. The sound of skin slapping echoed across the hotel room every time my hips met the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh My God who are you" Kay moaned as I hammered into her dripping pussy. "Where have you been all my life...oh fuckkkkk" Kay mewled.

Sweat dripped off my chest and onto her ass as I watched those globes jiggle. I was possessed as my hands slid around her waist and gripped those firm cheeks, spreading them wide. My vision was filled by the sight of my fat cock sliding in and out, coated in her white froth. Then, I saw it; that tight ring winking at me.

I coated my finger in the slime between her thighs, and before she could react popped my index finger through that tight ring and down to the second knuckle. Kay's back arched as I invaded her tight ass, her head snapping up and swiveling around to look at me.

"You're...in my ass...Brian won't...oh fuck..." She gasped back at me as our eyes locked.

I felt her slam back into me and then hold me buried inside her gripping walls. God, she actually began to tremble and vibrate as her orgasm slammed home. I felt a hot velvet vise ripple around my cock and I lost it.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I roared as for the third time my cock jerked deep inside her pussy.

"Daa...DAAA...GHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Kay screamed as her body took my scalding seed again.

I thought one or the other of us was going to black out, if not both; it was so intense. Neither of us could form words as I poured what was left in my balls into my daughter. I couldn't remember an orgasm this intense; and I suspected neither could Kay. By the time we both collapsed on the bed, we were gasping to catch our breath and both shaking from the intensity.

"God Damn" Kay whispered.

"Holy shit" I echoed her.

"If you don't do this to me once a month, I will go crazy" I heard Kay's muffled voice from her pillow.

We were both sprawled out on the cum and sweat soaked bed, but I don't think either of us really cared. I knew we had the room until tomorrow and I had no intention of leaving until I had her again. I leaned over the edge of the bed and dug at my pants, pulling my cell phone from its holder.

"What are you doing?" Kay's voice sounded exhausted.

"Texting your mother we won't be home tonight." I replied.

"I think she knows" Kay gave a soft laugh as she turned her head to face me.

I was about to respond when I realized the text icon was already blinking. Hitting the icon I was surprised to see a text from Louise. I opened the text to find what had to be a selfie Louise had taken. She was sitting on the couch and Brian was stretched out on his side, his head resting in her lap; he looked to be sound asleep.