I Didn't Know My Wife Did Porn

Story Info
How I learned my wife is a porn star.
8.9k words
3.89
20k
39
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i met my wife when I was fourteen, she sat beside me in eight grade English class, so I knew her name was Britney. We didn't talk to each other accept to say 'Hi'.

I turned sixteen just before I started sophomore year of high school and got a job in a local restaurant. The place opened at 5Am and closed at 8PM. Jim the owner hired me because I would work the weekends and any day, I didn't have school and the all three of the week-long vacations. The regular waitresses all had young kids and needed to be home when there wasn't school.

I started as I bus boy, but soon was working the counter. The job was a good fit for me as I liked the interaction with all the customers. Plus, I got to know almost everybody in town.

I didn't play sports and was saving for college. Dating was not my thing at the time, as I wanted to get good grades so, I could get accepted to a good college.

In November Britney came in one day looking for a job. Because she told Jim she would work weekends and when ever she was off school, she got the job. We worked almost the same hours most of the time. So, we got to know each other.

There were two TVs and the mid-afternoon crowd was mostly middle aged to older women. I noticed they seem to all be there to watch a soap opera called General Hospital. During the commercials small groups would gossip about the show. It wasn't long before Britney and I were into the show.

One day Britney said to me: "That new character Brita, they refer to as 'The Britch', she prefers to be called Brit instead of Brita. I hate that my parents named me Britney. I was named after my father's older sister and she is a 'Britch'. She is not a nice person and always calls me 'Little Britney". So, from now on call me Brit and I am going to tell everyone else to call me that also."

Brit was going out with a senior, the guy was a real asshole, but he was a jock and good looking. The fact he had a sports car and came from money added to his appeal.

Brit's family was working class people as was mine. Both our mothers work to help pay the bills. My folks wouldn't let me help, but Brit's parents were not as well off and she pitched in.

Senior year on her eighteenth birth day, it was a Saturday night. Brit had the night of for her birthday. I knew her boyfriend had planned something special. Just before closing she came in crying.

I asked her: "What's wrong?"

She said: "I hate him and never want to see him again."

I asked her: "What did he do that you are so upset?"

She said: "I don't want to talk about it. Just hold me."

I did as she asked and held her while she cried on my shoulder. Jim heard what she said handed me his car key and told me to take her home. Brit sat crying the all the way. When we got to her house she just got out and went in.

When I got back the Jim asked: "What did that asshole boyfriend of hers do to her?"

I told him: "I don't know she didn't tell me. She just sat there crying till we got to her house."

Sunday Brit didn't come to work, her mother called to say she was sick. Monday at school she wasn't her usual self. After school we walked together to the restaurant.

I told her: "Do you want to talk about it?"

She said: "I probably need to, but right now I can't."

I said: "I understand if you are not comfortable talking to me, but I sense you need to talk to someone."

She then started crying again. I stopped and held her till she was able to stop. We then continued to work.

Brit came to me during a lull in business and thanked me for understanding and not pushing her to tell me what happened.

Two days later her ex-boyfriend came in and from ten feet away he called to her saying: "Hey Britch we need to talk now!"

She ran in to the kitchen and when he went to follow her, I stepped in his way. He went to shove me aside, but I was ready and used his momentum to put him on the floor.

As he went to get up I stopped him and I told him: "You don't know me or anything about me. So, I will tell you, I have studied martial arts since I was six. I hold three third degree black bets in Karate, Jujitsu, and Judo. If you put your hands on me again, I will put you back on the floor, if you try a third time you will be carried out of here."

He left saying: "This isn't over."

Jim called the police and they took statements from Brit, Jim, several witnesses, and myself. At closing the officer came back and drove Brit home.

The next couple of days Jim drove her home. Saturday night after closing Jim. Brit, and I were cleaning up. I went out to the dumpster out back with the trash. When I turned to go back in, Brit's ex was there with two other guys.

They each had baseball bats and he said: "All your black belts won't help you now."

He then charged me. that was his mistake. As he swung, I ducked and swept his legs out from under him. He went down hard smashing the back of his head on the black top. The second one charged like a bull. Intending to tackle me. I side stepped and shoved him into the front of the dumpster.

I looked at the third guy and said: "Your turn."

He dropped his bat and took off. It was then I noticed someone getting out of a car. It was the cop from the other day.

I asked him: "How long have you been watching?"

He told me: "I saw them heading this way and followed. I know your dad and know about your skills."

I asked: "Why didn't you stop them?"

He laughed and said: "Them, I knew you could handle them. I was here to stop you from killing them."

I smiled and told him: "I only defended myself and that is what I did. It was not my intention to cause them harm beyond that. But if they try again, I will hurt them severely."

He said: "Lets hope it doesn't come to that. I will have a talk with his father he knows his son is a hot head. Last time he acted this way he sent the kid to one of those boot camps for delinquents."

He then got back in his car and I went back inside. Brit asked me: "What took so long?"

I told her: "I had a chat with your ex."

Jim joined us and said: "You left some of the thrash on the ground."

I asked him: "How do you know."

He said I: "I watch it from the kitchen window."

Brit then said: "One of you tell me what happened."

Jim told her: "Your ex and two of his buddies came after our boy here with baseball bats. He took out your ex and one of them and the other took off."

Jim then asked me: "What did the cop say to you and why didn't he stop it?"

I told them: "He knew I could handle it and he was only there to stop me from doing more harm than necessary to them."

Jim locked up and asked me: "Do you want a ride home?"

I told him no, "I'll walk."

He asked: "What if they try again?"

I told hm: "I am hoping they do."

Brit said: "Please don't get hurt because of me. He is pissed at me; he shouldn't be trying to take it out on you."

I didn't see him again and Brit and I became close friends. Nothing romantic more like brother and sister. We became each other's go to person if something was bothering either of us.

We went to the prom together and enjoyed the after party. I got accepted at UMass Boston and Brit was accepted at UCLA. She got a scholarship that covered her tuition and books. Room and board were on her and her family.

The summer before her junior year her father died. Brit had saved enough to cover the room and board for the fall semester. I offered to loan her money, but she wouldn't take it. Telling me she would get a job out there to get by.

Two weeks after her father was buried, she left for LA saying it would give her more time to get a job and be able to work more hours. We talked on the phone and used emails to stay in touch.

The next summer she stayed in LA to work. I offered to go out there so we could spend some time together. But she told me with her work schedule she wouldn't have time for me. She was trying to put together enough money to not have to work her final semester.

When she came back to town, she looked great. Tanned and her body went from nice to extremely hot. We went out to eat and catch up, followed by going to a movie. We had gone to the movies many times together in the past. Always as friends, but this time I knew it was different.

When the lights dimmed, she took my arm and put it around her shoulder and laid her head against me. I looked at her and she used her hand to pull my face to hers and kissed me. It was the first time we ever kissed.

Her mouth opened so I opened mine and we were French kissing. My mine was flooded with emotions, and I realized I loved her. I always loved her I just didn't realize it till now. When the kiss ended, we both at the same time said 'I love you'.

Neither of us were virgins, before she left for LA her freshman year. She told me what happen that day between her and her ex. It was her eighteenth birthday. He brought her to his parent's house; they were out of the country. He no sooner shut the door wen he started to try and take her clothes off. She got away and told him to stop.

He told her she was now legal for him to fuck and he had waited long enough. He then raped her, not only taking her virginity, but he sodomized her as well. When he was finished with her, he stood over her nude body and pissed on her. He then let her shower and get dressed. Telling her that he would be doing that with her from now on.

He then drove her to the restaurant to drop her off. When she got out she told him she would never go out with him again and if he tries she will go to the police and tell them he raped her.

She had told me about a few guys she went out with that she had sex with, in college, but nothing serious.

I lost mine one night I was drunk after I turned eighteen to a girl that I had gone out with once before. After she took a notebook out of her purse and started to write in it.

I asked: "What are you writing?"

She told me: "Your number 86, I am writing your name and the date, plus how well you fucked me. I rate you a nine out of ten. I still haven't enjoyed a ten yet."

When I asked a couple of the guys if they knew about her notebook and told me everybody does. She brags about it. It is not just guys she does girls too.

I also had a couple of girls that you could say we were friends with benefits.

When the movie ended, I asked her: "If I asked you to marry me right now, what would you say?"

Brit kissed me and said: "I am yours now and forever, married or not. I have wanted to kiss you for so long, but I was afraid you may not feel the same and it would ruin our friendship."

I told her: "When you kissed me in there, I knew I loved you and realized I have loved you since high school. The truth is I must have surpressed it out of fear that it would screw up our friendship."

We both had jobs and got an apartment together. Her mom and my parents were thrilled. The three of them voiced the same commit. 'It's about time you two realized you should be together'.

I was in marketing and Brit worked for a promotions company. The company she worked for was based in LA. She had to travel to LA one week or more a month for work. I also traveled at times but not that often.

We were married four and a half years when Brit was in a bad car accident. A truck lost its brakes and T-boned her car on the driver's side. She was in a coma for several weeks.

She had been on her way to the airport to fly to LA. I got a call from the police that she was hurt and taken to Anna Jaques Hospital. When I got there, I was told she was in the O.R. and it didn't look good.

I had called her mom after the police called me as well as my parents. They had come and now gone to get something to eat and were going to come back with food for me.

Brit survived the surgery but she had swelling of the brain and was in a coma. They had to open her skull to release the pressure. They gave me her things and told me I wouldn't be able to see her for hours.

Several hours later I was in the cafeteria when the phone in her purse rang. By the time I fished it out it had stopped ringing. She has two phones, one for work the other her personal phone,

It had been her work phone that had been ringing. So, I figured they would call back looking for her when she didn't make the flight.

Less than a minute later it rang again. When I answered it before I said a work. The guy on the other end said: "Britney where the fuck are you? The driver said you weren't on the flight. The production is ready to start we need you."

When he posed, I told him: "She was in a car accident on the way to the airport. She is in the hospital."

He replied: "Who the fuck are you?"

I said: "Listen asshole I am her husband."

He next demanded: "Well she needs to be on the next flight out here."

I ended the call and waited for him to call back. He didn't ask if she was alright and that pissed me off. I minute later the phone rand again. I waited till it went to voice mail, hoping he would leave a message that asked how she was. That didn't happen as he must of hung up when I didn't answer the phone. Then I rang again and this time I answered it.

Before he could speak, I said: "Look she is in a coma and may not survive. So, I don't give a rat's ass about your production."

He said: "Sorry, I didn't realize she was hurt that bad. It is just without her we cannot proceed. There is a lot of money involved. What hospital is she in?"

I told him and then thought to ask: "Why did you ask for Britney; she hates it and has gone by Brit since high school."

He told me: "When she started working with us, her ID said Britney and she never said to call her Brit. So, I guess she will be out of action for some time then?"

I was getting mad again and told him: "Look what didn't you understand. Coma, might not make it, it will be months if not years before she can work again if ever."

I hung up the phone and tried to unlock it so I could shut it down. The pass word was not the same as on her personal phone or her laptop she has at home.

Her mom came into the cafeteria and said: "The doctor told me she needs to go back in for more surgery in the morning. He feels we should go home and get some sleep. Do you mind if I stay with you tonight? I don't want to be alone."

I told her: "I don't want to be alone either."

So, I drove us to Brit and my hose for a restless night. I couldn't sleep and was in the kitchen trying to figure out her password for the phone and the iPad she uses when she travels for work.

Her mom had the same problem as me. She couldn't sleep worrying about Brit. She wandered in to the kitchen and started to make coffee. Neither of us said a word she just made us each a cup of coffee and sat down and watched what I was doing.

She got up and retrieved a pad of paper and a pen and started writing possible pass words. I thought we would never figure it out. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, she had both opened.

I asked: "What is it? I didn't think we would ever open them."

She told me: "I remembered when her dad gave her, her first cell phone. She used his initials and day and moth of his birth. So, I wrote different possible combinations. Then tried them till I put in the third and it worked."

I asked: "What is it?"

She turned the paper to me and underlined was 'D5a10J'.

Dan Albert Johnson born the fifth day of October.

I asked: "Why the day before the month?"

She said: "Brit's dad was in the Navy for twenty years. He got out when Brit was ten and always from so long in the service never wrote or said dates other than the way they do in the military."

The mystery solved and we were both finally able to get some sleep.

I had set my alarm for seven AM, because I wanted to call and check how Brit was doing. When I went to the kitchen her mom had already started making coffee. I suggested we eat at the restaurant were Brit and I use to work.

When we went in Jim came to us and said: "I heard about what happened. If there is anything you need just ask. How is she doing?"

I told him and he said he would pray for her and us. When we finished eating the waitress told us the meal was on Jim and if we needed to just eat there on Jim.

Coming from and still living in a small town has its advantages. Town folks look out for each other,

When we got back to the hospital Brit was back in surgery. My folk came back for a couple of hours. They were there when the doctor told us: "Brit came through the surgery fine and the swelling in her brain is going down. Barring any complications, she should make a full recovery as long as she wakes up from the coma."

I asked him: "Any idea how long that maybe?"

He said: "I will be honest with you. It could be hours, days, weeks, or never. We just don't know. When she is out of the ICU, the more she is stimulated with talk and touch with her loved ones is the best thing for her. Some people that come out of a coma say they could hear and feel their loved ones. Many say they dreamed it. Most say they didn't hear or feel anything."

I don't know why, but I had put Brit's work phone in my pocket. I was surprised when it rang, but answered it.

The voice asked: "Hi I am trying to reach someone concerning Britney Johnson."

I told him: "I am her husband and her name is Brit Rand now."

He said: "Mister Rand I own the florist shop in Newburyport. My driver call he is trying to deliver flowers to your wife. But the hospital says there isn't a patient by the name we have. I see now why the mix up."

I explained to him: "My wife is in a coma in the ICU and they will not allow anything like that in there. Could you tell me who sent them?"

He said: "It is a internet order from LA, the card is to says Brintey get well soon. It is signed Benny and the crew."

I asked him: "Is the driver still here at the hospital?"

He said: "Yes, he is in the lobby."

I told him: "I will go get them from him and find someone who will appreciate them."

I met the driver and told him to come with me. I then inquired if there was a patient with no loved ones that may like to have the flowers. I was given a room number and had the driver take the flowers to the woman in that room.

And hour later a nurse came up to me and said: "That was a very kind thing you did, giving those flowers to that woman. She is thrilled and for the first time in weeks she is smiling. Thank you."

My mother in-law took my hand and said: "Even with what we are going through, you thought to be kind to someone else."

She had tears in her eyes which was making me weepy too.

Two days later Brit's brain swelling was gone and they closed her skull. A week after that she was moved out of ICU. We were told at some point if she didn't wake up, she would need to be transferred to a long-term facility.

Her mom and I started alternating days. I still had to work and could work remote on the days I was at the hospital. The nights I was there I started going through her calendar to see if there were appointments I needed to cancel. Or other matters that I would have to take care of.

It was a good thing I did; it is April and I needed to have our taxes done. Brit had always taken care of it. I just signed and never paid attention to what was on them.

As tax stuff would come in, she and I would put them in a larger manila envelope. That way she would have everything in one place when she did our taxes.

Freshman and sophomore years during tax season she worked for a tax prep company doing peoples taxes. So, she was able to do our taxes which saved us money.

I knew she had an investment broker, but I had no idea if they did taxes. I called our lawyer; he was more Brit's lawyer than mine.

Fred told me: "I can help you with the taxes. How about I drop by your house this Saturday and we can get started?"