I Didn't Know My Wife Did Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him: "That works for me see you then."

Another thing I noticed, looking at her calendar she didn't always go to LA. So, I looked back a year and found in February last year she was in Finland for two weeks. May that year she was in Germany for ten days and this past March she went to Japan.

Brit never told me she went to any of these places. But again I never asked where she went, I just assumed she went to LA as that is where the company she works for is located.

It was then I realized I didn't know anything about what my wife's did in her job. When she wasn't traveling, she worked from home. Most of what she did she did on her iPad and I never heard her on her work phone when I was home.

Friday night I took out the manilla envelope and spread out the tax stuff on the dining room table. There were a lot of items address to her. As I opened them, she had many 1099s from several companies, Plus tax papers from Japan. The thing I realized she didn't get a W2 from her employer in LA. She did have several from 1099s from several LA companies.

There were 1099 INTs from several banks here in Mass and a few in LA. The one from her investment brokers firm was for 1099 INT and 1099DIV. Just in interest and dividends, Brit was making six figures a year.

How did I not know this, and why didn't she get a W2? I hoped Fred may be able shed some light on that.

Fred arrived a 9AM and went in the dining room to get started. The first thing I asked him was: "Brit didn't get a W2 from her employer and has a lot of 1099. Do you know why that is?"

He mater of fatly said: "Yes, I do, your wife works as an independent contractor. She offers her services to many companies. She was working for one company while in college and they would loan her out for a fee to other companies.

She soon realized if she was her own boss and she could eliminate the middle man and get all the money for herself. I advised her at the time to set up a LLC to lessen her tax liability, but she never did that."

I asked him: "Do you know just what it is that she does for work?"

Fred smiled and said: "I do, but due to attorney client confidentiality I cannot tell you. She has me on retainer."

He then asked me: "You told me when you called that she is in a coma. Is she on your health insurance? The reason I ask, the last time a mentioned her getting her own she only said she didn't need it."

I told him: "Yes, she is covered under mine through my employer. But the company that own the truck that hit her is on the hook."

We then got down to the taxes and by Sunay night they were ready. He told me that I needed a notarized letter from the hospital to confirm Brit was unable to sign and may never b able to. I had to send this along with a special form with our taxes.

That was one thing out of the way. I made a list of the companies that sent the 1099s that she worked for and had Fred get in touch with them to let them know she would not be available till farther notice.

The thing I couldn't get out of my head was. What did Brit do for work. I finally asked her mother and say said: "Yes I do, but that is a conversation you need to have with my daughter."

Now my mind was all over the place, what was she doing? Was it illegal? Did it involve drugs, or sex what does she do.

The fifth week she was semi-conscious. The sixth week she was awake but thought she was still in high school. We thought it best to take her home to her mother's house when the time came. Another seven weeks and she was in a rehab to learn to walk again. She made great strides and was walking on her own in three weeks. By now she remembered being in college sophomore year. My dad helped me to set her old room up at her mom's house as close to how it had looked back then.

Then one morning when I went to see her, she said: "I remember you are my husband. Please take me home."

I told her: "Welcome back, what year do you think it is?"

To her it was six months after we were married. Slowly she got all her memories back. She was going to the gym and getting back to her old self. Then it happened, she for the first time picked up her iPad and opened it. She was surprised that it was charged and updated.

She asked me: "Did you go into my iPad? If you did how dd you do it?"

I told her: "The day of the accident a guy called from LA on your work phone. He was pissed you weren't in LA. I explained to him what happened. Later your mom and I figured we needed to check your calendar to see if we needed to cancel other things for you.

So, we worked together to figure out your pass word. Your mom did it. She remembered when your dad gave you your first cell phone you use his initials and day and month of his birth and she opened both the iPad and phone. It was a good thing she did or I would have not remembered to do the taxes. I called Fred our lawyer and he helped me. I never imagined I was married"

She stopped me and said: "I can explain just please don't get mad at me."

She took a deep breath and before she could go on, I said: "Rich woman."

Brit looked relived, and said: "I guess my secret is out."

I told her: "Yes that one, but now tell me just what it is you do for work."

Brit smiled and said: "I will tell you and answer all your questions. But first, I have been cleared by the doctor to resume sexual activity. So now I want to go to the bedroom and fuck you till you can't move. There is also something I want to show you I hope you will enjoy and want more of."

She told me: Wait till I call you, then come in and I hope you enjoy your surprise."

She went to the bedroom and I waited for her to call me. I thought she was taking to long to call me so I asked: "Do you need any help?"

She replied: "Wait ten seconds and then come in."

When I entered, she was dressed in a half cup bra that held her tits nicely. A thong and garter belt and stockings, the kind with the seem up the back. I never even knew she owned any of these things.

She came to me and slowly removed my clothes. Then sank to her knees and started sucking my already hard cock. Brit has always enjoyed sucking my cock. But this was not how I was use to her doing it.

For one thing she deep throated me, she had never done that before. Then she took my cock out of her mouth and told me: "Grab my head and fuck my mouth. Do it like they do in porn."

I was shocked I didn't even know she had ever watched porn. She never had mentioned it. Putting my hands on either side of her head I did as she had asked and fucked her face.

After a couple of minutes, she stopped me and told me to sit on the end of the bed. I did and she grabbed the TV and DVD remote and knelt between my legs. Turned to the TV and turned it on and the DVD was on and paused. She hit play and started sucking my cock again. The video showed a girl with a body like Brit's, but this girl had several tattoos and a mole on her cheek like Marilyn Monroe's. Plus, a beauty mark on her thigh and her hair was red.

Brit stopped sucking my cock and asked me: "What do you think of her? Wait till you see what she does."

I asked: "How long have you been into watching porn?"

She said since the summer after my sophomore year when I stayed in LA to work."

Before she went back to sucking my cock, she turned to look at the TV.

She told me: "Her co-starts are about to join her."

She then sucked me again. As she said the girl was joined by two well endowed men. For the next half hour, she sucked and fucked both. They even DPed her It finished with them both shooting their cum in her mouth. After showing the camera she swallowed it and showed her empty mouth.

Brit stopped sucking again and asked me: "How did you like that one? Did you see how she let them DP her and cum in her mouth? Did you like that? Did it turn you on more? Tell me the truth did you imagined it was me doing that?"

I was the horniest I have ever been. If she started sucking me again then I would blow my load. I didn't think I just told her: "Yes, I was imagining it was you."

She then told me: "Do you like imagining me being a porn star?"

I answered her: "Yes. It turns me on to no end imagining you being a porn star."

Brit said: "Keep watching her next scene is about to start."

It began with the girl nude this time. She was watching porn on her TV. She was watching a girl being fucked by a black guy. He was on his back and she was riding him. Then a white guy came into view and asked the girl if she was enjoying her first black cock.

The girl told him yes darling you are the best husband for letting me enjoy his big black cock.

The scene shifted back to the girl watching as she drifted into a dream. She was awoken by hands feeling her tits. When she opened her eyes the black guy from the video was with her.

For the next half hour, she let him fuck her pussy and ass as well as letting him cum in her mouth. During it she kept telling him she loved his cock and hoped he would be fucking her more in the future.

Brit sked me: "Did you like that one more than the last one? Did you imagined me being the one he was fucking?"

Again I told her: "Yes, I did imagine you having sex with that black guy."

She then told me: "I have over a hundred videos of her and she does some very wild things."

I said: "Wow, you must be her biggest fan to have that many. What wild things has she done? Have you ever masturbated watching her videos? DO you have videos of other girls or just her?"

Brit said: "No. I only have videos of her and one special one I will show you next. But do you remember my roommate freshman year. Liz. She was studding theatrical make up and her specialty was transforming people to not be recognizable?"

I told her: "Yes, what about her?"

She said: "Let be change the disc and when it starts, I will tell you."

Brit got up and went to the DVD player and changed the disk. She came back she laid beside me and stroked my cock.

When the video started, she said: "The end of sophomore year Liz called me before I was going to head home. She asked me if I would like some work in a movie, she was working on doing the make up and changing some of the peoples appearances. The money was more a week than I was able to make for the whole summer back home.

So, I told her I would meet her on the set the next day and check it out. Well turns out it was a porno and I told her no way."

She said: "You would not be doing sex scenes; you will only be an extra in the back ground. But you will need to be nude. I can change your appearance so no one will recognize you."

So, my dear husband sit back while I play with your cock and watch how Liz transformed be to be a nude extra in that porno."

She hit ply and the title came on. 'The Transformation of Britney'.

Britney was shown walking into the building and led to a make up room. First she stripped nude and then her hair was washed and left damp. Next a red dye was put in her hair, then it was dried and somewhat styled. Then wrapped in a towel. Next, she was taken to a booth and sprayed with something that made her skin darker. Then she was handed over to Liz who started giving her a mole on her cheek, a beauty mark and temporary tattoos.

Holy shit Brit is the girl in the videos she just had me watch. What did she tell me she has over a hundred videos and they are all of her doing porn. It ended showing her walking onto the set.

Brit shut the DVD player and TV. Then she said: "I had to show you, some one found out and was going to leak it to the local press. The headline could be 'Coma Girl is Famous International Porn Star'.

Please don't hate me, if you can't deal with this and want a divorce. I will not contest it."

I stopped her from saying anything else and asked her: "International? How is it someone here didn't figure it out before now?"

Brit told: "I only do videos that are not released in the North and South America. The first one when I was an extra, was for a French company. They sell to an underground network in Dubai. The market there loves seeing white American girls in the videos. The men all looked Middle Eastern with accents."

I asked: "Fred knows and your mother also, am I right?"

She told me: "Yes, they both know, Ted because he looked over my first contract to make sure a wasn't being taken advantage of.

I called my mom after the first video that I was an extra in. The owners offered me a huge amount of money to preform sex acts in their videos.

Mom was skeptical till I told her how much money I would be paid. Then she asked if they might be interested in using her."

I asked: "Was that her way of making a joke about what you were thinking about doing?"

Brit looked at me and told me: "My parents had a very active sex life. I would hear them at night going at it. Even during the day dad would feel her tits or put his hand down the back of her pants and squeeze her ass, with me nearby. If I came home and they were having sex somewhere not in their bedroom, they would just say 'hi' and keep going at it.

My mother was serious about doing porn. She told me since my dad died, she hadn't gotten laid and that seemed a good way to have sex and not have to worry about gossip around town. Before you ask me, mom has been doing it since I started doing hard core porn."

She paused and before she continued, I asked her: "You said the girl, I mean you did some pretty wild things. Are you comfortable telling me what you did."

She said: "I can tell you or you can watch them. It is up to you which you prefer."

I then said: "First I do not want a divorce, from what I saw and you told me so far. I am married to one of the hottest porn stars I have ever seen. Second my mother in-law is also doing it. There are guys that would cut off a limb to be with you for an hour. Your mom is as hot a woman as you are. How popular is she, did you both ever do a video together? Third honey your mine and I don't have to pay you to have sex with me. Now tell me the wildest things you have done."

She said: "For anything I usually take a small dose of Ecstasy to lower my inhabitations. Mom doesn't need that to get her into it. Yes, we did two videos together. Both features us as mother and daughter. The first she comes in to find me having sex and ends up joining me pleasuring the guy.

The second one was shot two hours later with the same costar. I spy on her and her lover and when she goes to shower, he is asleep. I growl on the bed and start sucking his cock. Mom comes back and just watches me suck him off. After he takes turns fucking both of us. Our costar was black, it swas mom's first black man."

I asked: "Were you and your mom required to have sex with each other?"

Brit asked me: "Why is that a fantasy of yours? To watch me and my mom going at it?"

I was shocked that she asked me that. then realized how my question sounded. I told her: "No, I just wondered because most vids I have seen when there are two women, they usually have sex with each other."

Brit smiled and said: "If when you see the video it looks like we did. But we didn't, we had body doubles for both of us. So, when it looks like mom is eating my pussy it is my body double. The same when I look like I am going down on her it is her body double.

If you are wondering, Liz altered mom's appearance also. Part of the contracts we had been singing to do each shoot. Required Liz to be our makeup artist. But for the last year and a half, the fee I charge Liz's services are included.

In Japan and Germany, I was to do a twenty-man gang bangs. So, I took half a dose, so it would last longer. It made me supper horny and I needed more men. I ended up telling the director to call in more men. I ended up doing fifty with a break while they got the last twelve, that was in Germany.

In Japan, I didn't have any so I girl on the crew gave me some and I took half, but it was way stronger than I was use to. I think they went out and got guys off the street. I ended up doing seventy guys and ate out several women.

But that is not even the wildest. I was in Finland over a year ago for two weeks filming a dozen videos. The first couple went find, but the third was supposed to be a three way with me and another girl and a black guy.

I took a small dose and it was going fine. We took a brake and someone gave me a bottle of water. I was sweating and chugged it down. I remember them starting to record again and then nothing till the day I was due to come home, I was sore like never before.

Not even after doing the seventy guys in Japan was I that sore. Not just my pussy, my ass felt like if I farted, I would shit myself. My jaw and throat hurt as well.

When I got home, I found out I was drugged the whole time. I was used in over twenty-five videos. They did things I would never agree to do.

I know you will want to know so I will tell you. There was bondage, I was hooked up to a milking machine. The S&M was the worst, they impaled me with massive dildos in my pussy, ass and down my throat.

Hot wax was dripped on my nipples and on to my pussy. But that isn't the worst they did. I know because they sent me the link to see what they did to me. In several of the videos my co starts were not human. It is legal there only one of four counties that it is still legal.

I asked Liz what happened, why didn't she try to stop it. She told me they told her through an interpreter that I signed the contract and that I knew this was what I sighed up for.

The paper work was done when we got there. Fred came along and there was an interpreter that translated the documents. He felt it was just like I had already done in the past videos. So, I signed and thought everything was ok.

Fred brought a copy of the contract back with him. When we had it translated here. It was not what we were told it said when we were there. By signing I had agreed to everything that was done to me. Even being given drugs to help me endure what I had to go through.

The only good thing was I get a percentage of all revenue that the videos produce. It is five percent of the gross. So far, I have received over one and a half million dollars.

I will never work outside the U S again, if they want me, they must come here to work with me."

I asked: "So you are going to continue to have sex in porn?"

He said: "Please don't ask me to stop. I have about five more years before I will be too old for the types of videos I am doing now. Plus, to continue after that I would be doing videos that featured me as an older woman doing barely legal teens.

After Japan I only do scenes with no more that two other people. Just so you know, in my professional life I prefer women over men. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a nice cock during a shoot. Outside of work I only want you."

I thought a minute then asked her: "So you will be enjoying sex with other men and women. Granted you will be getting paid to do it as your job. But I only can have sex with you when you can fit me into tour schedule? That doesn't seem fair."

She said: "So, are you suggesting we have an open marriage? That you want to be able to fuck whoever you want? What about STDs, the people I work with are tested constantly. How can you be sure some chick you hook up with doesn't have something."

I told her: "No, that is not what I am saying. What I am getting at is me joining you, being involved with you. Would you be ok with that?"

Brit smiled and said: "That is a great Idea, It opens up a different type of videos I can get into."

I asked: "What kind do you mean?"

She said: "Real cuckold porn, where a guy watches and helps his wife have sex with other men. The Middle Eastern, Asian, and African markets love watching real American couple letting the wife have sex with men of their ethnicity. We could start making our own porn and have complete control over where it is shown."